Check out the newly launched QBank for Obstetrics & Gynecology: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jamytechlab.dnbqbankobgy
Check out the newly launched MBBS QBank for Anatomy (Kerala University of Health sciences):
DNB Qbank is a question bank for DNB Final theory examination conducted by National Board of Examinations in India (NBE).
This application includes previous years questions of General Medicine broad specialty.
Why this app is indispensable and unique for all General Medicine candidates of NBE?
- High Quality promise! No registration, no collection of personal details, no unnecessary permissions and No ads! This app is made available for a nominal price to maintain continuous development; and you get all future updates forever.
- Questions are categorized according to sections in Harrison's textbook of Medicine.
- Chapter references against each question - click on the question card to reveal.
- Included is analysis of weight-age of various chapters based on number of questions asked from them. This is depicted in the form of a scale-able graph.
- Study smartly knowing which chapters are high yielding and which chapters can be skipped.
- Forget downloading individual question papers from National Board website.
- Keep updated: Question bank will be updated after every exam.
More features will be added according to your feedback and response. Question bank support for other specialties is also planned.
This application is not related/affiliated to National Board of Examinations (NBE) in any way. All questions included in the application is publicly available as year-wise question papers on NBE website.