DNB Qbank is a question bank for DNB Final theory examination conducted by National Board of Examinations in India (NBE).
Currently the application includes previous years questions of General Medicine broad specialty.
Why this app is indispensable for all General Medicine candidates of NBE?
- Questions are categorized according to sections in Harrison's textbook of Medicine.
- Chapter references against each question - click on the question card to reveal.
- Included is analysis of weightage of various chapters based on number of questions asked from them. This is depicted in the form of a scale-able graph.
- Study smartly knowing which chapters are high yielding and which chapters can be skipped.
- Forget downloading/xeroxing individual question papers.
- Keep updated: Question bank will be updated after every exam.
More features will be added according to your feedback and response. Question bank support for other specialties is also planned.
This application is not related/affiliated to National Board of Examinations (NBE) in any way. All questions included in the application is publicly available as year-wise question papers on NBE website.