Best app, I'm not diabetic, but this app gaves me information about what I'm eating every day and calories, motivating me to eat healthier foods, but please add South Indians food items, so we can understand how many calories we are getting by eating those foods ..
Best diabetic app I tried many diabetic apps and web sites, but this is the best and motivated one.i suggest food log should be improved where it is not covering many south Indian foods, comparing with My fitness pal it is covering with foods their local language.
It is good for Diabetic Patients Very help full to estimate daily diet & walking time & also periodical Sugar Check up
Diabetic training Very useful.within one month i brought to my glucose level to normal.endocronologist asked me to stop medicines and follow diet with exercise.now with this help i am maintaining glucose level.thankyou
Update sucks After updating the app today can't give inputs. The touch keyboard is not appear. Do something immediately
Previous version was very good.the present version is not friendly..does not count steps even after setting..
1. A new tracking screen design which focuses on ease of use and better data visualizations.
2. A newly designed lessons section which makes it easier for you to follow the weekly lessons throughout the program
3. Weekly lesson content has been improved to make it more effective and easier to learn.
4. New food items that were requested by our users have been added to the app.
5. Added services provided by Dr Mohan's clinic
6. Bug fixes and other performance improvements.
Provide assured care for diabetes to help lead a disease free lifestyle
The largest Diabetes Forum is on your phone - get support from 238,813 people.