I like it This is a good app however it needs an update, if you have a paired play 5, this app only adjusts one speaker only.
looses contact with Sonos almost daily When it works it's great, however I need to re-add this to my home page almost daily because it somehow lost contact with the sonos system. I have to re-autodiscover all devices, reconfigure the widget and add it again. No wifi interruptions or anything. Can you fix this? Or let me know how to fix it? Thanks
top-app, extremely handy and fast Works perfectly! Thanks Jan. (on my Sony Tablet S) Extremely handy app, once you get around its very direct-control oriented logic. It just displays usual remote control buttons, that control your sonos. No menus, nor drop-downs, nor swyping to distract you from controlling your Sonos music players. Jo
Found the system but functionality is limited Grouping of zones is strange
Works well Works great on my Nexus 10.
Didnt work I gave a neutral rating. Sounds like a good idea, but it doesn't find my zone player so I haven't been able to try it out.
- Added notifications to control volume/play/pause per zone
- Re-designed all graphics
- Added option to add largest widget to lock screen (Android 4.2 required)
- removed methods that are unavailable in early android versions
- Fixed battery-drain issue
- Auto-play confirmation is now a (clickable) notification