- SC02E(Galaxy Note2) CM11 based AOJP にて確認
※現在開発上で動作確認しているのはCM10 JP-Remix,SC02E/03E公式、SC02Eの公式（JB) のみです
- - Line Pop(line系全般大丈夫そう？)
Wait no more here is DARKJELLY!!!!
!!!!!!THIS IS NOT MADE TO APPLY IN LAUNCHERS!!!!
THIS IS FOR ROOTED PHONES WITH THE THEME SETTING IN CUSTOM ROMS
"SEE SCREENSHOTS FOR AN EXAMPLE"
xxHDPI, xHDPI & HDPI ONLY!!! "Hdpi Tablets supported"
*********PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS***********
Before buying try DarkICE free also DarkJelly Lite free with only a few things themed.
****************I WILL NOT REFUND YOU**********
But google gives you the 15-45 refund time frame..so use it!!!!
*****AGAIN THIS IS NOT FOR LAUNCHERS********
I CANNOT teach you how to root your phone or help you install the correct rom!!!
If you don't read this you can miss some good stuff!!!
Complaining about issues here will not help anyone!!!
**************EMAIL ME OR TWEET ME**************
********REBOOT AFTER APPLYING TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GETS APPLIED...even after
************DO NOT MOVE TO SDCARD....WILL CAUSE ERRORS****
If you have no idea what that means then PLEASE DON'T DOWNLOAD!!!!!!
As you know if you try this I am not resposible for you NOT backing up or your phone
gets so sexy someone steals it!!!! Not my fault!!!!! :-)
1. Backup in recovery
2. HEY...did you back up?
3. Make sure you are on ONLY JB CUSTOM roms that includes the THEME option!
4. You backed up right? Ok just checking!
5. Download and install this app from the market
6. Go to menu/settings/themes/ select DarkJelly and apply....KNOWN ISSUE...
YOU WILL GET AN ERROR ABOUT ASSETS AND SCREEN SIZE BLAH BLAH...THAT IS NORMAL...SELECT
APPLY ANYWAY.....ONCE DONE REBOOT!!!!
*************If you get an error the theme in not compiled correctly just apply the
stock theme and reboot...apply DarkJelly and reboot...all will be good!!!*********
If system popup has an error after booting select WAIT!!! All will be good, my theme is
7. Enjoy the Darkness!!!
GO GET MY NEW TEAM BLACKOUTAPPS UPDATER APP - TONS OF APPS INVERTED THAT WOULD NOT INVERT CORRECTLY IN THIS THEME....hit my site link or Search TeamBlackOut!
Most updated apps are in the Recent section of the updater!
Want some more Wallpapers?
Go here and get the free theme chooser wallpaper app:
"Theme Chooser Wallpapers" - Search it on the playstore
Some of the Included apps:
Google Now Icons
Playstore Icon **
Google Plus Icons**
Gmail Notify only**
Astro File manager
CM File manager
ADW EX Launcher
XDA /XDA prem
Theme Chooser wallpaper app
Plume "Select Dark Theme" **
Handcent ** (choose Hero Skin)
Rom Control Icon
Voice Search Icon
OverClock Widget and Icon "select DARK background"
Pinger Text free
Voice Dialer Icon
Rootzwiki prem Icon
Facebook messenger Icon
SWYPE Full and Trial
Google Play Icon
Goo manager Icon
Rom toolbox Icon
Play Music Icon and Widget
Root Explorer Icon
Su File Manager Icon
Gallery/Camera Gallery2.apk ONLY!!!
ESPN Score Center Icon
Google Earth Icon
Google Translate Icon
Plus much much more...
** Have Animated Notify
LAST BUT VERY IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>>>.........ENJOY :-)
@djdarkknight96 on twitter
follow on twitter to see up and coming additions
Tags: CM9 CM10 AOKP Theme Engine Chooser Root CrazyThemeDeveloper djdarkknight96
Have you ever thought how many space on screen is wasted because of navbar? This app is made to fix this!
Ultimate Dynamic Navbar hides real navigation bar and replaces it with own customizable panel that hides itself automatically. You can access this panel by swipe from bottom edge of the screen(or by another trigger action).
- Hides just navigation bar and keeps notifications bar.
- Customizable button layout and longpress actions on every button. Add up to 9 buttons to the panel!
- Customize look and behavior of UDN's panel with themes, transparency levels, editable height of the panel, glow animations, etc.
- Tiny RAM consumption.( ~< 10MB of RAM)
- Active support by me :)
Every time you open a window, receive a popup dialog, press the menu button you will notice your custom animations. Bored of the same one? Anim Mod allows you to have different transition animations each reboot.
* Required Root Access *
Warning: Anim Mod does change framework files which may not be compatible on some ROMs or devices. Always make a backup before installing and use at your own risk.
Fly in & Flip
To view some of the animations included in the app see these videos:
Anim Mod changes the system framework files without touching your theme so if you constantly switch from ROM to ROM you can always get the animation you prefer the best.
Before changing animations you should make sure that you are rooted. Anim Mod also needs busybox but if you don't have it Anim Mod will install it for you.
Something went wrong or it isn't working right? Before rating, email me and I'll try and help you out as soon as I get time.
Also, make sure that no system settings are have animations turned off (like in Spare Parts or Dev Tools). Your wallpaper will most likely be reset after changing an animation. Sorry, just a small thing you will have to deal with.. probably can't be corrected since the framework files are changed.
Thanks to Dave Kover (@DaveKover on Twitter) for Anim Mod's icon!
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
- You need a rooted phone to use this theme with Jelly Bean (that's a must)
- You need a ROM with the Theme Chooser Engine to apply it.
1. Download the app and install it
2. Go to Settings>Themes (or the Themes section of your custom rom)
(If you don't have this option you are probably not using a custom rom)
3. Swipe and select Android Kitkat 4.4
4. Apply it
5. Reboot your phone/tablet to make all the changes
Don't review or give bad ratings if you don't know how to use it or don't know how to root your phone,
I will not reply to them because they are not review of the product.
Instead, do a search with Google or ask here for support:
TO HAVE TRANSPARENT STATUS AND NAVIGATION BARS:
- Use a Launcher that supports theme (GEL Google Experience Launcher, Kitkat Launcher..)
- Use a ROM that lets you change the opacity of them,
or install the XPOSED FRAMEWORK: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
with a status bar module like gravitybox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2316070
Created for XHDPI, HDPI and XXHDPI devices,
with this theme you can feel all the sweet Kitkat style on Android Jelly Bean too!
Your Jelly Bean phone/tablet UI will become similar to the new Android 4.4 interface,
with the graphics of the new version of your favorite OS, with:
- Original Nexus5 wallpaper included
- Original 4.4 style: no custom inspired themed apps, only original/per-pixel created content.
- with skinned Calculator, Deskclock widget.
- Custom ROMS toggles like the 4.4 original toggles interface, with orange icons for not full signal,
exactly like Kitkat.
- Framework buttons, backgrounds, bars like the original Kitkat.
- With the new Overscroll lights, glow dividers
- Only original Kitkat icons, they are not much, I'm sorry!
- Only original HOLO BLUE and HOLO WHITE colors!
This theme is AOSP - CM10.2 - AOKP - Paranoid Android Compatible.
Please report any bug before rate the theme, you will help me to continue to make this theme better, thanks!
* Error: "Theme unproperly compiled" *
- Apply the original System theme, reboot the Phone/Tablet and apply Android Kitkat 4.4
* Error: "The* Status Bar Clock color is Blue *
- Your ROM should have some setting to change the color of the clock, find it and use the white.
* Error: "This theme is missing assets for your device's screen resolution" *
- select "Apply Anyway" (that's a issue of the theme chooser app, the theme has everything required)
This is a huge description, rambling on now... lol.. I am ALWAYS open to suggestion, suggestion is also motivation for me. Please email me for any reason you would like.
Clearly, you can modify these files by yourself... the purpose of this app is only to save a few of your time!
Please, try first the method described in the link above manually. If it works then it makes sense to use this app. Otherwise, there is no chance that this app can work on your device.
* Disclaimer *
This app has been tested on my S3 running CyanogenMod 11. There is no warranty that this app will work on your device. The app modifies configuration files, which may cause problems to your phone if it is running some version of Android not compatible with the procedure described here: http://www.gizbeat.com/2021/disable-or-enable-the-on-screen-virtual-software-keys-in-android/
ATTENTION! If you do not have the knowledge to restore the modified files in case of problems, or you are not willing to risk, please do not try this app.
It is highly suggested to have a custom recovery such as ClockworkMod, and to perform a full backup before using this app for the first time.
Stop Log let you disable all Android loggers and it may help your improve your:
☆ System performance
☆ Privacy by avoiding any sensitive data leaks
Tested on HTC M8 running Android KitKat, but it should support any Rooted device running Android 2.3+.
Suggestions are welcome through bellow email.
Bug reports: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-stop-log-stop-android-loggers-t2866149
** Does not work on the G3 **
Translated into Russian, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic, and Hungarian
View screenshot gallery for all the features! - http://imgur.com/a/bF5ET
Too many to list!
- Black status bar
- Brightness and Volume slider remover
- Volume notification pane button to switch modes
- Replaced menu key with recent apps key (Long press for menu key)
- Cleaned up recent apps panel (removed clear and task manager)
- Added menu overflow to all apps
- Added option to remove brightness from notification window
- Added option to remove quick settings from notification window
- Complete navigation bar customization, 7 different key choices
- Navigation key and glow color options
- Navigation bar size selection
- Option to remove either the volume, brightness, or both sliders
- Disable the navigation bar for pie
- New settings layout
- Fixed any system crashes when keyboard was open
- Added an additional 4 long press button actions
- Added blue color to buttons
- Added new help menu
- Added remove carrier label from notification panel
- Fixed any system crashes when keyboard was open
- Added an additional 4 long press button actions
- Added blue color to buttons
- Added new help menu
- Added remove carrier label from notification panel
- New long press volume key music switcher
- Brightness and Volume sliders can now be toggled through the settings button in the notification panel
- Transparent status and navigation bar (Works on your default launcher)
- Black statusbar now merged into colored navigation and status bars
- Navigation buttons can now be customized live (no restart required)
- Hide AM/PM from clock
- Hide clock
- Hide battery icon
- Hide alarm
- Hide Carrier label (in status bar)
- Center Clock
- Ability to completely disable all navigation bar modifications
- Fixed navigation keys from not setting in landscape
- Fixed disabled navbar from showing up in landscape
- Fixed navigation key images not centering vertically
- Peek - Status bar system icons will be hidden until pulled down with the status bar
- Full control over all the system status bar icons
- Ability to set the volume key long press when the screen is off
- Fixed force close on some roms, mainly with the transparency settings on
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements
- Added ability to change navigation bar key icons
- New color picker options for glow, keys, and status/navigation bar
- Split options for the status and navigation bar colors and transparency levels
- Support added for SplitView mod
- Added toggle to disable status/navigation bar colors
- Small icon next to color pickers for visual flare
- New two finger swipe gesture on status bar to show quick settings and brightness/volume bar
- Live wallpapers now work with the transparent navigation and status bar
- Added torch to volume keys
- New landscape volume key preference. When you rotate your phone sideways it should now use that preference
- Added stock setting to volume key customization. Should fix issues with those who have passlocks on
- Reworked the volume key skip track function, should now play nice with all music apps
- Fixed the long press key from hiding the quicksettings
- Fixed the issue where two finger pull down was not working on some devices
- Completely revamped the look and feel
- New lockscreen settings
- New hide notifications section
- Allow all rotations toggle
- Lots of other changes and improvements
- Support for AOSP devices and roms
- Add kitkat like shadows for the launcher, camera, and lockscreen
- Change button color to white for launcher, camera, and lockscreen
- Massive update!
- Bleed Immersive mode [http://imgur.com/UK1zj0K]
- Added KitKat theme by OCK as well an Expanded KitKat Theme
- Added search key
Ran out of space, now on version 2.03
Much more! Look at the in-app change log for all changes
* The latest update of the navigation bar icon is smaller then previous version, but it's exactly what the lollipop navigation bar look like. So, If you prefer the version of bigger size, do not update!
* Every time you updated, reboot your device to make it work normally.
CM11 Theme - Lollipop Navigation Bar
Geometric shapes navigation bar : Rectangle, Circle and Square
change your style of navigation bar.
tags : android lollipop, system bar, navigation bar, navbar, sysbar
This app lists hundreds of available themes to download and install. It is a better alternative to searching on the Google Play Store because you can favorite, filter, search & preview with more options. It was built with one purpose in mind: to make your life easier!
This app is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro along with many more features.
If you have any problems and/or questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide fast and friendly support.
This app has themes for CM7, CM9, CM10, AOKP, Gummy and all the ROMs that have the Theme Chooser installed! Here is a list of some features you will find in the app:
☆Filter by favorites, number of downloads, price & by developer
☆Sort by name, developer, price, market rating, download count
☆Favorite your most used themes for easy access
☆Search the library of themes (currently over 450+ themes)
☆View screenshots and details about the theme
☆Options to view the theme developer's website and email the developer
FOR ROOTED SAMSUNG GALAXY DEVICES ONLY
(may not be compatible with some Galaxy models)
Please do not rate 1 star if it does not work on
your device due to your device's limitation.
Don't be stuck with your phone or tablets default icon theme.
With Galaxy Icon Themer, you have the ability to change your icon theme whenever you like using popular icon packs from the Play Store.
Galaxy Icon Themer only works on ROOTED Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets but NO GUARANTEE that it will work the same way on all Galaxy devices. Some Galaxy models may not have the theme engine necessary for icon packs to work properly. Please don't get mad if it does not work on your device. I take no responsibility for it.
Supported icon packs include those that are intended for popular launchers like ADW, Nova, Apex, Go, Solo, etc. but keep in mind that NOT ALL icon packs will work due to some technical issues. Bear in mind also that the free version of the app will only theme supported app icons that are included in the icon pack - no masking supported.
xSTANA is a module developed in order to easily customize the navigation (Not CM11 one) and status bars.
0- I cannot ensure that xstana is compatible with all devices, so, please test FREE themes in order to see if xstana is compatible with your device before get Prime.
1- You absolutely need : Root AND Xposed Framework.
2- To choose a statusbar or navbar theme you only have to slide to the right or the left or click on "personalise button".
3- "Themable" elements in the status bar: alarm, wifi, signal, bluetooth, gps, battery(NOT YET for AOSP/touchwiz based roms), sync, audio-profile, headset.
4- "Themable" elements in the navigation bar:
background, scale-type, back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, qmemo(LG), dual window(LG), notification down(LG).
5- It does not change the order of your buttons
6- For now, it works better on XHDPI and XXHDPI devices.
7- Known bugs:
Not compatible with CM11 NavBar.
ScaleType/Size of personalized buttons is sometimes not correct on some devices.
Non-alignment of icons in the status-bar on some devices.
To report a bug or suggest an improvement you can send me an email, and i will do my best to answer you. You can also go to : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-xstana-navigation-status-bars-t2834474
To support my work and unlock all features of the application you can upgrade to PRIME.
• Requires ROOT access
• Requires Xposed Framework
• Works ONLY with Android 4.3.x & 4.4.x
IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM PLEASE DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR, BUT SEND ME MAIL WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND I BELIEVE WE CAN SOLVE IT
• Change background colors of your Status & Navigation bars
• Change overlay styles & colors for your Status & Navigation bars
• Change icons / text colors on Status & Navigation bars
Magterial is a subtle, minimalistic & elegant theme created after months of hard work.
It adds the liveliness of icons back to your device.
READ THIS BEFORE BUYING!
This is Theme Material Design icon Pack HD. This is an icon pack for many Populars Launcher . As Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW, Holo, Go launcher, Action Launcher, and others. Also compatible.
Works with Launcher:
☑ S Launcher
☑ KK Launcher
☑ Mini Launcher
☑ Holo Launcher
☑ Action Launcher Pro
☑ Go Launcher (icons only)
☑ Unicon only Icon
☑ Walpaper design and resolution
✓ AndroidHeadlines: http://www.androidheadlines.com/2013/11/featured-app-review-cygery-custom-navbar.html
Cygery Custom NavBar for Android™ - Reclaim your screen space!
Does your Android device use software buttons for navigation?
Ever asked yourself why so much screen space is wasted just for those few buttons?
All that belongs to the past now!
With Cygery Custom NavBar you get your screen space back - no root required!
Easily add launchers and shortcuts for your favorite apps!
Want to control your music playback without having to leave the active app? Maybe change the screen brightness or toggle Wi-Fi? Just add a widget! Also perfect to display news, weather forecasts or anything else you want!*
Missing volume controls on your navigation bar? Just add them!
Choose custom icons, opacity, background color and much more!
Ideal for tablets! Stop wasting your screen space!
* Note: Widgets are not included in this app but have to be installed separately.
★ App launchers
★ Many widgets
★ Navigation controls (home, back and recents)
★ Volume controls incl. click and hold support
★ Switch to previous app button
★ Dummies (fill gaps with background color)
★ Custom icons
★ Simple drag and drop operation for all items
★ Resize widgets
★ Scale widgets
★ Different layouts for portrait/landscape mode (rotate your device to add items for the specific layout)
★ Customizable background color and transparency
★ Auto-hide and auto-dim with customizable dimming amount
★ Does not affect the system bar (original buttons etc. can still be used when they aren't overlaid)
☺ No root required!
Try the free 7-day trial version before buying!
Please note: This app requires a navigation bar which is only present on certain devices. This bar shows the back, home and recents buttons on the screen ("software" buttons). Many devices use hardware buttons instead and are not supported! If you aren't sure if your device is compatible please mail me your device model and Android version.
• To use the navigation control/volume buttons please activate the app's accessibility service when prompted to do so
• Rotate your device to add items for the other orientation
• Not all widgets are designed for smaller dimensions and thus might not be usable
• Use the widget scaling option for fine tuning
• This app doesn't affect the system's navigation bar and can't modify it in any way
• Supports Android 4.1-4.3 only
Draw over other apps: Display the panel items etc.
Run at startup: Automatically launch when the device is started
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed on some devices to store an application report which can be sent to the developer
Retrieve running apps: Switch to previous app
Reorder running apps: Switch to previous app
Read the EULA ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/apps/legal/eula/cygery-custom-navbar/ ) before installing and using this app.
In the app click on "Send Report" to send me an application report. You can also contact me via email.
You can request a refund of this app within three days after your purchase. Contact me via email and include your order number.
For customers outside the European Union:
You might have to pay taxes to your local tax authority. You are solely responsible to withhold and/or pay any due taxes in this case.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.