- SC02E(Galaxy Note2) CM11 based AOJP にて確認
※現在開発上で動作確認しているのはCM10 JP-Remix,SC02E/03E公式、SC02Eの公式（JB) のみです
- - Line Pop(line系全般大丈夫そう？)
Wait no more here is DARKJELLY!!!!
!!!!!!THIS IS NOT MADE TO APPLY IN LAUNCHERS!!!!
THIS IS FOR ROOTED PHONES WITH THE THEME SETTING IN CUSTOM ROMS
"SEE SCREENSHOTS FOR AN EXAMPLE"
xxHDPI, xHDPI & HDPI ONLY!!! "Hdpi Tablets supported"
*********PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS***********
Before buying try DarkICE free also DarkJelly Lite free with only a few things themed.
****************I WILL NOT REFUND YOU**********
But google gives you the 15-45 refund time frame..so use it!!!!
*****AGAIN THIS IS NOT FOR LAUNCHERS********
I CANNOT teach you how to root your phone or help you install the correct rom!!!
If you don't read this you can miss some good stuff!!!
Complaining about issues here will not help anyone!!!
**************EMAIL ME OR TWEET ME**************
********REBOOT AFTER APPLYING TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GETS APPLIED...even after
************DO NOT MOVE TO SDCARD....WILL CAUSE ERRORS****
If you have no idea what that means then PLEASE DON'T DOWNLOAD!!!!!!
As you know if you try this I am not resposible for you NOT backing up or your phone
gets so sexy someone steals it!!!! Not my fault!!!!! :-)
1. Backup in recovery
2. HEY...did you back up?
3. Make sure you are on ONLY JB CUSTOM roms that includes the THEME option!
4. You backed up right? Ok just checking!
5. Download and install this app from the market
6. Go to menu/settings/themes/ select DarkJelly and apply....KNOWN ISSUE...
YOU WILL GET AN ERROR ABOUT ASSETS AND SCREEN SIZE BLAH BLAH...THAT IS NORMAL...SELECT
APPLY ANYWAY.....ONCE DONE REBOOT!!!!
*************If you get an error the theme in not compiled correctly just apply the
stock theme and reboot...apply DarkJelly and reboot...all will be good!!!*********
If system popup has an error after booting select WAIT!!! All will be good, my theme is
7. Enjoy the Darkness!!!
GO GET MY NEW TEAM BLACKOUTAPPS UPDATER APP - TONS OF APPS INVERTED THAT WOULD NOT INVERT CORRECTLY IN THIS THEME....hit my site link or Search TeamBlackOut!
Most updated apps are in the Recent section of the updater!
Want some more Wallpapers?
Go here and get the free theme chooser wallpaper app:
"Theme Chooser Wallpapers" - Search it on the playstore
Some of the Included apps:
Google Now Icons
Playstore Icon **
Google Plus Icons**
Gmail Notify only**
Astro File manager
CM File manager
ADW EX Launcher
XDA /XDA prem
Theme Chooser wallpaper app
Plume "Select Dark Theme" **
Handcent ** (choose Hero Skin)
Rom Control Icon
Voice Search Icon
OverClock Widget and Icon "select DARK background"
Pinger Text free
Voice Dialer Icon
Rootzwiki prem Icon
Facebook messenger Icon
SWYPE Full and Trial
Google Play Icon
Goo manager Icon
Rom toolbox Icon
Play Music Icon and Widget
Root Explorer Icon
Su File Manager Icon
Gallery/Camera Gallery2.apk ONLY!!!
ESPN Score Center Icon
Google Earth Icon
Google Translate Icon
Plus much much more...
** Have Animated Notify
LAST BUT VERY IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>>>>.........ENJOY :-)
@djdarkknight96 on twitter
follow on twitter to see up and coming additions
Tags: CM9 CM10 AOKP Theme Engine Chooser Root CrazyThemeDeveloper djdarkknight96
Clearly, you can modify these files by yourself... the purpose of this app is only to save a few of your time!
Please, try first the method described in the link above manually. If it works then it makes sense to use this app. Otherwise, there is no chance that this app can work on your device.
If you need support, please write me by email. I will not answer anymore to 1-star comments.
* Disclaimer *
This app has been tested on my S3 running CyanogenMod 11. There is no warranty that this app will work on your device. The app modifies configuration files, which may cause problems to your phone if it is running some version of Android not compatible with the procedure described here: http://www.gizbeat.com/2021/disable-or-enable-the-on-screen-virtual-software-keys-in-android/
ATTENTION! If you do not have the knowledge to restore the modified files in case of problems, or you are not willing to risk, please do not try this app.
It is highly suggested to have a custom recovery such as ClockworkMod, and to perform a full backup before using this app for the first time.
FOR ROOTED SAMSUNG GALAXY DEVICES ONLY
(may not be compatible with some Galaxy models)
Please do not rate 1 star if it does not work on
your device due to your device's limitation.
Don't be stuck with your phone or tablets default icon theme.
With Galaxy Icon Themer, you have the ability to change your icon theme whenever you like using popular icon packs from the Play Store.
Galaxy Icon Themer only works on ROOTED Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets but NO GUARANTEE that it will work the same way on all Galaxy devices. Some Galaxy models may not have the theme engine necessary for icon packs to work properly. Please don't get mad if it does not work on your device. I take no responsibility for it.
Supported icon packs include those that are intended for popular launchers like ADW, Nova, Apex, Go, Solo, etc. but keep in mind that NOT ALL icon packs will work due to some technical issues. Bear in mind also that the free version of the app will only theme supported app icons that are included in the icon pack - no masking supported.
• Requires ROOT access
• Requires Xposed Framework
• Works ONLY with Android 4.3.x - 5.1.x
IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM PLEASE DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR, BUT SEND ME MAIL WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND I BELIEVE WE CAN SOLVE IT
• Change background colors of your Status & Navigation bars
• Change overlay styles & colors for your Status & Navigation bars
• Change icons / text colors on Status & Navigation bars
MAKE SURE THAT YOU FULLY READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR RATE THIS APP.
-A rooted device.
-Xposed-Framework running on your device.
*MAIN FEATURES* :
-Status Bar theme:
-Apply a theme on these icons: alarm, wifi, signal, bluetooth, gps, battery, sync, ringer, headset.
-Adjust what icons to theme.
-You can choose what icons to theme.
-Navigation Bar theme:
-Apply an embedded theme on these elements : back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, background(translucent mode only).
-Apply a personalized theme with your own images on : back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, background(translucent mode only), qmemo(LG), qslide(LG), dual window(LG), notification down/up(LG).
-Adjust : background, scale-type, buttons color.
-You should test at least one theme before upgrade to PRIME
*KNOWN ISSUES* :
-Compatibility issues (like non-themed icons) with :
-Some Lollipop ROMS.
-Samsung JB+ Touchwiz ROMS.
-AOSP KK+ Based ROMS.
-CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
-Size of personalized buttons may change during device use. (depends on device).
-Misalignment of icons in the status bar. (depends on themes and device used).
-Why is my button/icon the wrong one or wrong color ?
-Color adjustement is maybe activated, deactivate it from adjustment options.
-Another module is in conflict with Xstana, maybe "Tinted status bar", "Flat style colored bars", "GravityBox" or other.
-Xstana is not fully compatible with your device.
-What does/will Xstana NOT do ?
-It does/will not reorder icons/buttons.
-It does/will not resize icons/buttons/bars.
-It does/will not make navigation bar appear.
-It does/will not buttons function.
-It does/will not theme you battery icon if you use an aosp/touchwiz rom.
- It does/will not make your status and navigation bars support translucent mode.
-It does/will not color your status and navigation bars background when you are not in translucent mode.
-Why does Xstana not work at all?
-Xposed framework is maybe not running on your device, please install it : http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer
-Your device/rom is not compatible with Xstana.
*WORKING CONFIGURATIONS* :
-Majority of Stock Based ROMS from JB to KK.
-Some Lollipop roms (not cm12 and sense)
-ROVO89 : Xposed-framework creator.
To report an issue or help to improve you can send me an email by using "Report an issue" option.
To support my work and unlock all features of Xstana you can upgrade to PRIME.
Support Thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-xstana-navigation-status-bars-t2834474
** Does not work on the G3 **
Translated into Russian, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic, and Hungarian
View screenshot gallery for all the features! - http://imgur.com/a/bF5ET
Too many to list!
- Black status bar
- Brightness and Volume slider remover
- Volume notification pane button to switch modes
- Replaced menu key with recent apps key (Long press for menu key)
- Cleaned up recent apps panel (removed clear and task manager)
- Added menu overflow to all apps
- Added option to remove brightness from notification window
- Added option to remove quick settings from notification window
- Complete navigation bar customization, 7 different key choices
- Navigation key and glow color options
- Navigation bar size selection
- Option to remove either the volume, brightness, or both sliders
- Disable the navigation bar for pie
- New settings layout
- Fixed any system crashes when keyboard was open
- Added an additional 4 long press button actions
- Added blue color to buttons
- Added new help menu
- Added remove carrier label from notification panel
- Fixed any system crashes when keyboard was open
- Added an additional 4 long press button actions
- Added blue color to buttons
- Added new help menu
- Added remove carrier label from notification panel
- New long press volume key music switcher
- Brightness and Volume sliders can now be toggled through the settings button in the notification panel
- Transparent status and navigation bar (Works on your default launcher)
- Black statusbar now merged into colored navigation and status bars
- Navigation buttons can now be customized live (no restart required)
- Hide AM/PM from clock
- Hide clock
- Hide battery icon
- Hide alarm
- Hide Carrier label (in status bar)
- Center Clock
- Ability to completely disable all navigation bar modifications
- Fixed navigation keys from not setting in landscape
- Fixed disabled navbar from showing up in landscape
- Fixed navigation key images not centering vertically
- Peek - Status bar system icons will be hidden until pulled down with the status bar
- Full control over all the system status bar icons
- Ability to set the volume key long press when the screen is off
- Fixed force close on some roms, mainly with the transparency settings on
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements
- Added ability to change navigation bar key icons
- New color picker options for glow, keys, and status/navigation bar
- Split options for the status and navigation bar colors and transparency levels
- Support added for SplitView mod
- Added toggle to disable status/navigation bar colors
- Small icon next to color pickers for visual flare
- New two finger swipe gesture on status bar to show quick settings and brightness/volume bar
- Live wallpapers now work with the transparent navigation and status bar
- Added torch to volume keys
- New landscape volume key preference. When you rotate your phone sideways it should now use that preference
- Added stock setting to volume key customization. Should fix issues with those who have passlocks on
- Reworked the volume key skip track function, should now play nice with all music apps
- Fixed the long press key from hiding the quicksettings
- Fixed the issue where two finger pull down was not working on some devices
- Completely revamped the look and feel
- New lockscreen settings
- New hide notifications section
- Allow all rotations toggle
- Lots of other changes and improvements
- Support for AOSP devices and roms
- Add kitkat like shadows for the launcher, camera, and lockscreen
- Change button color to white for launcher, camera, and lockscreen
- Massive update!
- Bleed Immersive mode [http://imgur.com/UK1zj0K]
- Added KitKat theme by OCK as well an Expanded KitKat Theme
- Added search key
Ran out of space, now on version 2.03
Much more! Look at the in-app change log for all changes
Enable Soft Keys on any rooted phone!
No need to edit any files, simply start the app on Rooted device and slick the button to enable the buttons. Don't you like soft buttons? Simply click start the app and click the button again to deactivate!
Works on any Cyanogenmod,AOKP, Chameleon,... ROM, it uses default Android buttons, so in case your phone gets new Theme (CM for example), the buttons will get styled!
** ONLY WORKS IF YOUR DEVICE IS ROOTED **
* The latest update of the navigation bar icon is smaller then previous version, but it's exactly what the lollipop navigation bar look like. So, If you prefer the version of bigger size, do not update!
* Every time you updated, reboot your device to make it work normally.
CM11 Theme - Lollipop Navigation Bar
Geometric shapes navigation bar : Rectangle, Circle and Square
change your style of navigation bar.
tags : android lollipop, system bar, navigation bar, navbar, sysbar
HD quality Icons
Option to Save wallpapers on SD Card
Theme via default theme manager
Themes Analog and Digital Clock Widgets
Small in Size
Install & Apply procedures:
1. Click on Download Button Above to download and Install Our Theme.
2. Once installed click on the Open button above and have a look at the icons and/or apply desired Home screen wallpaper.
3 For applying the theme follow :
a. For Home : Go to Settings/Display/Home screen/Theme/Choose it from list.
b. For Nav-bar : Go to Settings/Display/Home touch buttons/Color/Choose it from list.
Bar Launcher is a small and awesome tool with which you can launch your favorite apps from the notification area. Once you've tried it, you don't want to miss it anymore!
Your device, your apps: Simply add your favorite apps to the notification from the configuration app and have quick access to them for ever.
Rearranging, the easy way: Just long-press an app in the configuration app and you can drag and drop it to swap the apps.
Swipe to delete: Swipe an app to the left or the right in the configuration app to delete it from the notification, and if you change your mind, just undo the action.
This "over-overlay" is what you are searching for: pure Stock/Google navbar, for XHDPI, XXHDPI and XXXHDPI.
ONLY FOR RRO/Layers/Overlay! Not for CM.
- All navbar buttons from Lollipop 5.1
Theme developed by @SPAstef
- You need a rooted phone to use this theme with Jelly Bean (that's a must)
- You need a ROM with the Theme Chooser Engine to apply it.
1. Download the app and install it
2. Go to Settings>Themes (or the Themes section of your custom rom)
(If you don't have this option you are probably not using a custom rom)
3. Swipe and select Android Kitkat 4.4
4. Apply it
5. Reboot your phone/tablet to make all the changes
Don't review or give bad ratings if you don't know how to use it or don't know how to root your phone,
I will not reply to them because they are not review of the product.
Instead, do a search with Google or ask here for support:
TO HAVE TRANSPARENT STATUS AND NAVIGATION BARS:
- Use a Launcher that supports theme (GEL Google Experience Launcher, Kitkat Launcher..)
- Use a ROM that lets you change the opacity of them,
or install the XPOSED FRAMEWORK: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
with a status bar module like gravitybox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2316070
Created for XHDPI, HDPI and XXHDPI devices,
with this theme you can feel all the sweet Kitkat style on Android Jelly Bean too!
Your Jelly Bean phone/tablet UI will become similar to the new Android 4.4 interface,
with the graphics of the new version of your favorite OS, with:
- Original Nexus5 wallpaper included
- Original 4.4 style: no custom inspired themed apps, only original/per-pixel created content.
- with skinned Calculator, Deskclock widget.
- Custom ROMS toggles like the 4.4 original toggles interface, with orange icons for not full signal,
exactly like Kitkat.
- Framework buttons, backgrounds, bars like the original Kitkat.
- With the new Overscroll lights, glow dividers
- Only original Kitkat icons, they are not much, I'm sorry!
- Only original HOLO BLUE and HOLO WHITE colors!
This theme is AOSP - CM10.2 - AOKP - Paranoid Android Compatible.
Please report any bug before rate the theme, you will help me to continue to make this theme better, thanks!
* Error: "Theme unproperly compiled" *
- Apply the original System theme, reboot the Phone/Tablet and apply Android Kitkat 4.4
* Error: "The* Status Bar Clock color is Blue *
- Your ROM should have some setting to change the color of the clock, find it and use the white.
* Error: "This theme is missing assets for your device's screen resolution" *
- select "Apply Anyway" (that's a issue of the theme chooser app, the theme has everything required)
The latest update of the App let's Energy Bar feel all privileged as it's now more integrated with the device in the form of an Accessibility Service. To you as an user it means, Energy Bar will be very reliable and fits well with the System. And to complement the integration, a nice UI which let's you perform all sort of configuration on the Bar while it's live on your screen.
Out of the box features:-
Normal Bar :
✓ Adjust the thickness of the of the bar, all the way from a hairline to a value of 20.
✓ The Bar can be aligned left / center / right of the screen, just in case you prefer reading things from left to right ;)
✓ You can color code your Energy Bar to add an extra layer of information. A good instance could be, you can split the bar into segments of 4, starting from 1% you can have a different color at each 25% of the battery.
✓ The process of splitting the Bar is facilitated by an intuitive UI, where you can drag the sliders back and drop it at a point where you want to make the split.
Want to delete a segment? Just drag the slider of a particular segment to it's minimum value and it will automatically get deleted.
Created lots of segments? Want to delete all? No Problem! Just drag the slider of the first segment to it's minimum value, and everything gets reset.
✓ Three types of color pickers to choose any color in the world. You can either play around with the pickers to see what you like or just be precise with HEX codes.
HSV color picker
RGB color picker
HEX code color picker
Want to see something really cool and fun when you put your phone on Charge?
Plug-in your charger, leave it, come back after a while and you will notice that the pulse which comes from the edge of the screen will not only hit the bar but penetrate it to some level and then blink beside the current level of the Bar. The point to which the pulse went is an indicator to your original charge level when you plugged in your charger.
Apart from the core features mentioned above, the app has a 'Support Dev Pack', which you can get as an in-app purchase to support me (the developer) as well as get some uber cool extra features:
Support Dev Pack:
✓ If you are on Android 4.4+ you can set Energy Bar as your status Bar. And just in case your status bar hides Energy Bar on some screens, the Bar's thickness by default is a pixel or two more and so you'll see a really thin Energy Bar below your status bar on some screens.
✓ I personally love this feature, while you can already color code Energy Bar out of the box with segments, this feature let you set a gradient to the Bar, making the Bar fun to look at all the time yet delivering crucial information about your battery ;)
All that is cool! But what about Energy Bar consuming Battery?!
This is one of the most exciting question for me to answer. Energy Bar more than anything understands that you need to utilize your battery efficiently (after all, that's why you installed the App, right? ;) .) Energy Bar sits on the screen silently putting absolutely 0% load on CPU, if battery level changes, Android wakes up Energy Bar. Once awake, Energy Bar quickly updates itself and goes back to sleep. And to be that extra efficient, the Bar goes on deep sleep when you turn off the screen, meaning it doesn't even read changes in battery level when the screen is off.
More features coming up like auto-hide Energy Bar on select Apps!
By purchasing, you contribute to the development of KK Launcher and it will give you new features and updates.
This is NOT a standalone app! This is a license key for KK Launcher
KK Launcher is the BEST highly customizable, Lollipop & KitKat style home replacement, support Android 4.0+ devices.
■ KK Launcher Prime features:
+ More gesture: Double tap to turn off screen, Swipe up, Pinch in, Pinch Out, etc
+ Super folder: Click to open app, swipe up to open folder
+ Transparent Status Bar Clone
+ Drawer folder
+ Drawer with A-Z side bar
+ More Drawer and Desktop transition effect
+ 1*1 widgets on dock
+ Dock icon gesture
+ Bulk add for folder
+ More Unread Counts/Notifier
+ Folder background option
+ Sidebar background option
You need to install KK Launcher (Free) on your device, Click here to install KK Launcher
❤ If you like this KK Launcher, please help to spread the word, and press g+1 to support app development, thanks