Download the demo version and operating 100% Professional and Desktop versions.
Available in 11 languages!
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Catalan, Galician and Basque.
- Sheets of students with information, photographs, contact, tutorials and assignments classified on the agenda.
- Rate of notes.
- Import of previous data.
- Management of databases to synchronize data from other platforms.
- Choose a student at random.
This is version 1 of the app which was originally released in April 2011.
In July 2013, version 2 of the app was released with many improvements. Version 2 only supports Android 4.0 and above, so if your device qualifies you should download Version 2 Demo (see link below)
★★★YouTube Video Playlist for Various App Features★★★
★ default values set to Present for fast attendance
★ import student names via CSV file
★ export data via CSV generated file send via email or to Dropbox (THE CLOUD)
★ 1-click text to students/parents for tardy/absent students and missing assignments.
★ 1-click Random student generator (no more popsicle sticks)
★ Grading interface to allow recording of assignments using Yes/No/Missing, Points, Letter Grades, Percent.
★ Generate PDF file for attendance and grade reports.
★ Print reports directly to Google Cloud Printer from app.
New Features added all the time.
Explanation for some Permissions
SMS - Allows user to send bulk text message to parents and students
CALL Phone - Call parents/student right from the Appj Contact List
INTERNET - Send bulk email to parents/students from app without having to confirm 1 at a time
READ CONTACTS - Allows the user to save or load student/parent contacts from the device contact list. Your contact data is not accessed unless you request the app to do so and the contact data is only used within the app.
I am a high school science teacher in the San Francisco Bay area and want to keep the app as useful and simple as possible. Please send suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Attendance, Teacher, School, Roster, SIS, Gradebook, grades, TA, Teacher assistant, professor, coaches, team, sport, grading, gradebook, gradebook, schoolloop,
- Up to 100 students per class and up to 13 classes.
- group sizes 2 - 6 members
- Email a screenshot and text of the groups for future records
- Manually customize groups in cases where you are not happy with the random group outcome.
- Save backup file to Dropbox
- Increase maximum class number if needed
- More customizable settings
- Output to PDF or Google Cloud Print
keywords: teacher, educator, groups, students
2012 Runner Up for Best App Ever Education Award
This is a Demo Version of the 2nd Edition of the Award Winning Teacher Aide Pro app, designed for teachers . The purpose of the Demo is to allow teachers to try all the app features with a limited number of students (5) to ensure the app functions as expected on their device. If you encounter any issues, please email the developer at email@example.com so I may try to fix any issue.
*****NEW SEATING CHART FEATURE*****
• Designed for Android 4.0 and higher (optimized for both phones and Tablets)
• Attendance (Customize your attendance symbols)
• Up to 200 students per class (PRO version), and 10 Terms/year (6 visible on default), 30 classes per term( 10 visible on default)
• Grade book (Categories, Weighting, Letter Grade/Points/Percent grading style)
• Group messaging (bulk emails/texts to students/parents/advisers from within the app)
• 1 touch notification to parents when student is absent or missing work
• Progress Reports (email PDF files to all parents and students with a few taps)
• Lesson planner (keep track of what you do in your classes daily)
• Random Student Caller (Device will speak name of student out aloud)
• Seating Chart (take attendance and enter grades right from the chart page)
Follow YouTube Videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUfm14_JZxm_8OS9OCJtY07kvEovST7sW
Follow on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TeacherAidePro
Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Follow on Google+: http://plus.google.com/107640059949624676025/
Follow Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/teacher-aide-pro-group
You can join the Teacher Aide Pro Google +, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Groups pages in order to stay update with the app features.
** Note - Developer uses the Demo version to try out new features. Database may be reset at times so be aware. If you use the app as the only source for actual student data you will want to migrate to paid version to ensure no data is lost.
Also, simply email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
* Screenshot student images courtesy of stockimages / freedigitalphotos.net
Attendance, Teacher, School, Roster, SIS, Gradebook, grades, TA, Teacher assistant, professor, coaches, team, grading, grade book, schoolloop, easy grade pro
More from developer
> decode QR, UPC and many other type of barcodes
> automatically perform security validation, if content is a URL
> automatically display Google Books search result if content is ISBN
> Share your installed applications by generating QR code (press setting->Share->Application)
> Share your saved bookmarks by generating QR code (press setting->Share->Bookmarks)
> Share your contacts by generating QR code (press setting->Share->Contact)
> Share your clipboard by generating QR code (press setting->Share->Clipboard)
> Share some type text by generating QR code (press setting->Share then input text)
> Review the recent scanned result
We are proudly to announce that this APP is based on open source project ZXing (http://code.google.com/p/zxing/).