∙ Turbo Editor Supercharges Your Device’s Text Editing Functionality
- XDA http://goo.gl/z90cmM
∙ Turbo Editor Is a Powerful Text Editor With Syntax Highlighting
- LifeHacker.com http://goo.gl/Ced1PK
∙ Turbo Editor gives file editing a much needed boost
- AndroidCommunity.com http://goo.gl/cVkCd4
∙ Turbo Editor App Fits Your Text Editing Functionality on Smartphone and Tablet
∙ Mächtiger Text Editor für Android im Material Design
- TabletCommunity.de http://goo.gl/JYrMRB
∙ Turbo File Editor für Android bietet Syntax-Highlighting und mehr
- mobiflip.de http://goo.gl/GYhoU0
∙ App Turbo Editor promete otimizar a edição de arquivos no Android
- TudoCelular.com http://goo.gl/hkkr4t
∙ Turbo Editor: Um dos melhores editores de código para Android
★ Completely Open Source text editor
★ Super cool theme with Material Icons
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
★ Support for every type of text files
★ Root features
★ Syntax Highlight for HTML, XHTML, CSS, LESS, JS, PHP, PYTHON and many other languages
★ Support for Undo & Redo
★ Go To Line
★ Line Numbers
★ The Encoding is Auto-Detected but you can also edit it
★ Option to wrap the content if text is too large
★ Auto save mode to save files as you leave the application
★ Read only mode
★ Create files and folders a inside the app
★ Search files and folders
★ View the result on a web browser
★ Markdown Viewer integrated
★ Translated in many languages (a special thanks to all the translators!)
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
And much more!
∙ Report an Issue on the Github page
∙ Translate the App
∙ Be a part of the Turbo Text Editor community
∙ Do you like the app? Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or wherever you like. Thanks!
∙ Me on Google Plus https://google.com/+VladMihalachi
∙ Me on Twitter https://twitter.com/vmihalachi
∙ Maskyn on Google Plus https://google.com/+Maskyn
∙ Maskyn on Twitter https://twitter.com/maskyngames
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
∙ XDA-Developers thread http://goo.gl/eqfyQE
∙ Reddit http://goo.gl/wnt8o0
The myBook Lite application conveniently groups these tools in one application to allow a user to maximize organization, interoperability and efficiency.
myBook Lite is a "try before you buy" version of the myBook Standard Edition. It is limited functionality and also limited number of entries compared to the Standard Edition. If you like the application, please support the developer by purchasing the Standard Edition, which has unlimited entries and full save/export capability.
Also please remember that only the Standard Edition will export or save to files (csv, txt, vcs...etc.), this is NOT available in the Lite Edition, so there is no way to transfer data from the Lite Edition to the Standard so please switch to the Standard before storing hundreds of useful events ;)
We would love to get your feedback, to make a better product. Please send your comments and user experiences on our support page: www.myBook-mobile.com/contact.html
Currently Supports Android 2.1 & up Operating Systems
(Optimized for 10 inch 1280 x 800 screens and 7 inch 800 x 480 screens)
Calendar – Event Scheduling and Alarms in Easy views: Year, Month, Week & Day
Contacts – Save, View, Sync and Prioritize Contact information and Photo
Task Lists – Save, View, Update Status and Prioritize
Notes – Save, List, Sort and View Text Notes, Memos…etc.
Save Multiple Projects – Business, School, Personal…etc.
Supports Google Android Speech to Text typing for fast easy data input and updating.
Features available in Standard Version:
All Lite features
Import and Export common formats – txt, csv, vcalendar & vcard
Save unlimited amounts of projects events and lists
Password protection for projects
Priority Support for first 6 months
Product Website: www.myBook-mobile.com
Developer Website: www.indeaengineering.com/products.html
Support Form (for fastest response):
Keywords: mybook, organizer, personal organizer, notes, tasks, contacts, calendar, schedule, events, reminder, address book, month, day, year, alarm, alert, vcal, vcard, text, tasklist, task list, memo, notepad, productivity, organization, phone number, address, email, planner, daily planner, event planner
• Easily create new notes or edit existing ones
• Colour-code your notes to stay organised
• Find any note lightning-fast by searching for a keyword
• Favoured notes always stay on top for quick access
• Change the font size of individual notes
• Hide the body of any sensitive note so it stays safe from prying eyes
• Backup your notes to external storage (Account-less cloud backup/restore coming soon!)
• Restore your notes when needed.
We are open source! You can check out the source code at https://github.com/adrianchifor/Swiftnotes
To support development, you can donate with PayPal or Card using the following link http://goo.gl/TQRlTa. For Bitcoin donations, our address is: 1NZGAU1rEs1zBpwdjmnBjiyRsJHfycWhSF. Donations help us implement amazing new features and deliver updates at a faster rate. Any amount would be most appreciated. Thank you!
By using simple wiki syntax, you can express title, headlines, numbering, indentation, bold, italic, etc. It really helps you to read your memo.
And you can also use the link function to jump to web site, google maps, or other WikiMind document. Attach your photo also available.
It also have many customize options. You can configure this application for your conveniences.
- Manage documents
* Tab and hold on a file or folder in browser screen. You can see the file management functions in the context menu
* All documents are normal text file. So you can manage or edit in your PC easily
* Support external memory (Preferences -> General)
- Support the Wiki syntax
- Select the start document. If you select the start document, WikiMind shows it whenever you execute
* Select the start document in Preferences -> General
- Link to other WikiMind document, Phone dial, Google Maps, or web pages
* In the editor screen, use wiki tag or 'Link -> Other documents' in the bottom edit toolbar
- Attach photo from web or in your device
* In the editor screen, use wiki tag or 'Link -> Attach Image' in the bottom edit toolbar
- Attach photo from camera directly (Only in full version)
* In the editor screen, use wiki tag or 'Link -> Attach Image -> Use camera' in the bottom edit tool bar
* WikiMind launches the camera and attach it directly in the document
- Insert frequently using words easily with macros
* Configure the macro in the 'Preferences -> Macros'
* In the edit screen, press the 'Menu' button and select 'Edit' menu. You can find the date/time macro and user defined macros
* You can configure your macro with some reserved word to insert date/time easily
- Edit/Navigation toolbars, and flexible configurations
* Apply the wiki tags easily with edit toolbar
* move between the linked documents with top navigation toolbar (like web browser)
- Encrypt document
- Encrypt folder (Only in full version)
* Encrypt documents in the selected folder
* New document created in the encrypted folder also encrypted
* Configure security level for access the encrypted folder (Preferences -> General)
- Generate table of contents
* Select 'Menu -> Table of contents' in the view/edit screen
* Generate table of contents automatically with headings
- Configure the power management. It doesn't screen off when you didn't enter anything
* Configure it in 'Preferences -> General'
- Full text search
- Link to external files
If you have any question or requirements, please visit my blog or send me a mail.
Download Writeily Pro for FREE
I've launched a brand new app with many of the most requested features for power users, including: Keyboard shortcuts, folders, and opening from the filesystem. Download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.writeily.pro
- Create notes, documents, short stories, or even a whole book in a minimal editor.
- Enjoy a colourful, inspired, design.
- Switch between light and dark themes.
- Switch between different Roboto typefaces.
- Organize notes by starring the most important notes in your list.
- Preview your work in a rendered Markdown view.
- Share your work to other apps via the Share button.
- Share works from other apps into Writeily.
- FREE! And No ads :).
Download, have fun, and get writing!
Like the app?
The app is free, but if you like what you see, please give it a rating, and share it with your friends - it helps a lot!
Donate to Writeily
If you really like the app, you can donate by purchasing: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.writeily.donate
You can create regular plain text files as well as Markdown and MultiMarkdown files.
Draft is powered by Dropbox, so all your documents are stored in the cloud where you can easily access them from any device you have.
(Notes created with Draft are not stored on the public storage of the device, so they cannot be directly accessed by other apps. Synchronization is only possible through the provided Dropbox integration.)
* Create, view and edit plain text and Markdown or MultiMarkdown notes
* Organise all your notes in folders and sub-folders
* Full text search of all your documents
* Fullscreen editing for distraction free writing
* Smart editing with a dedicated Markdown shortcuts toolbar and lists continuation
* Five different color themes
* Share your documents with other applications
* Share the Markdown generated HTML preview of your notes
* Receive text from other applications
* Store your notes in the cloud with Dropbox
# File formats
* Draft can create notes with the following extensions:
* Draft can import (from Dropbox or other apps) files with the following extensions:
# Dropbox synchronization
By default all your notes are stored in a dedicated folder in your Dropbox called 'Draft'; you can change this location in the application settings.
Draft provides full offline support, so every change you make to your notes will be propagated to Dropbox once the network is available.
- Quickly and easily write simple lists, class notes, short stories, code documentation and more in Markdown.
- Dropbox integration to sync notes to your Dropbox account.
- Notebooks to get organized.
- View your Markdown notes parsed on the CommonMark spec.
- Use the Markdown helper bar for easy access to special Markdown characters.
## Available with In-App Purchase
- Styles: Dark background or light. Monospace font or not. Choose between 9 different styles to view your notes in.
## Contact Me!
Bugs, questions or suggestions? You all have been amazing with your feedback so far. Keep emailing me!
“App of the Week Feb 2015” — Gizmodo UK
“It made writing simple & enjoyable again” — Lifehacker Japan
“JotterPad is the writing app for creatives” — TheNextWeb
# Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in English Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, Markdown (.md), .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
# Innovative Technology
- CommonMark [New!]
- Live Markdown Preview * [New!]
- Custom font * [New!]
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling * [New!]
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts. Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
# Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf [New!]
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta) * [New!]
# Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx (Beta)
- View Mode in Markdown
- Live Markdown Preview
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- English Thesaurus & Rhyme [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling [New!]
1. JotterPad saves your work on exit.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
For more information,
- Save notes directly on your device's storage.
- Create folders to organize your notes better.
- Import and edit text files from other folders you may have on your SD card.
- Write in plain text or in markdown, and see your words come to life.
- Preview your markdown text in a separate window to see how your rich text looks like.
Writeily is FREE and will always be 100% free, without ads or in-app purchases.
If you do wish to donate for Writeily Pro or Writeily, please buy the separate donation app: Writeily Donate: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.writeily.donate
The app is free, but if you like what you see, please give it a rating, and share it with your friends - it helps a lot!
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
- Create, view and edit text files on your Android device
- Live preview for Markdown and HTML
- Cloud based: Denote stores all its data in a subfolder on your personal Dropbox account so you can access it via your Mobile devices, Mac or PC
- Offline support: changes are synced with Dropbox next time you're connected
- Email files created in Denote
- Sort file listings by name or modified date
- Customize font size and type face used for notes
- Free customer support via email
For some, text files are a big part of a GTD (Getting Things Done) workflow. But even if you have never heard of David Allen or Merlin Mann, Denote's clean interface and simple functionality will help boost productivity on your Android device.
Note: A Dropbox account is required for syncing.
*MarkDrop* is a **markdown** editor for Android
It can *sync* with Dropbox
- Sync with Dropbox on it's ~/Apps/MarkDrop folder
- QuickButton to write markdown
- Preview markdown in web browser
- when delete note in Dropbox will not sync to Android
Thank you for choose MarkDrop.
I will update this App continuance.
# Hope you markdown happy.
A simple to use, holo-themed markdown editor with Pandoc extensions. It supports .md and .txt extensions and can open email attachments.
- File browser to arrange and organize your documents
- Quick access to common markdown syntax to help you write documents quickly and correctly
- Export the rendered output to HTML
- View images on the local memory store
Source code available at: https://bitbucket.org/npaul/mdreader/
This is a paragraph with **bold text**.
You can create lists like this:
* first list item
* second list item
Link other pages like <:here> or web sites: <http://google.com>
Standard HTML tags can be used for more sophisticated markup. Embedding images from the SD card and anywhere on the web is possible, too (an therefore needs the INTERNET permission).
All wiki pages are stored in plain text and html on the external storage (SD-card) and can be edited with any text editor from the phone or the PC (when the external storage is mounted).
This app is completely ad-free! INTERNET permission is only used for downloading images you link on your pages.
- Create, Edit, Star and Delete the markdown notes or text notes in editor.
- No bigger design, keep it simple and make it small.
- Preview your markdown notes when you typing by one click.
- Support share your notes to other apps via the share button.
- Support share markdown (*.md, *.markdown) or text file from other apps into Takedown.
- No ads.
Enjoy your drink :)