Japanese Anime Jigsaw Puzzles has many unique game features, game types and modes, as well as a huge selection of jigsaw puzzle themes, all those are designed to provide very enjoyable entertainment for all ages.
***** FEATURES *****
* Eight puzzle games challenge your brain.
* Three game modes suit for all age.
* Build-in beautiful, high-definition jigsaw puzzles.
* Over 150+ free online web albums.
* Turn your own photo to puzzle.
* Search and play any pictures from internet.
* Numerous options to customize the puzzle.
* Support shape distortion.
* More than 200+ shapes.
* Support puzzle rotation.
* Fun drift bottle puzzle.
* Save picture to your device.
* Set picture as wallpaper.
* Masters and Score leader board.
* You can play online or offline.
* You can play on your Android device, phone or tablet!
* Updates and small-sized game.
* All features are free, no purchases required.
***** PRO FEATURES *****
* Ad Free.
* HD Puzzle Themes.
* Landscape Mode.
* More Puzzle Pieces.
* More Puzzle Backgrounds.
***** MORE *****
Yo Jigsaw Puzzle for iPad:
Online web puzzle game for Pc/Mac:
Search "yodesoft" to get more games!
Please feel free to e-mail us with any bug reports, requests, or questions!
If you like our Lite version, checkout our Full version which contains more vocabulary and puzzles to solve.
◇◆The new stages is to be shown up from now on!◆◇
Find the word which is hidden in the lined up characters.
You will be addicted to the feeling when you find the hidden word!
FREE puzzle app which both children and adults can enjoy!!
We recommend this app for those who studying Japanese.
You can learn Japanese with fun playing games!
Challenge and see how much you can do!!
１．Look at the themes.
２．Seek the words in accordance with themes.
３．Trace the word you found.
４．Correct when it glows! Seek next word!
５．You complete the stages when you find all words!
You can move to next stage!
１．You can't read diagonally.
２．There is case when you use the character you've already use...
３．You can't answer 1 character.
・It isn't recognized correctly when the character you chose isn't glow. In the case of it, trace again.
・The save data will be deleted completly when you uninstall the app. You can't restore to its original state.
・Some permission will be demanded in installation, we don't use any data except for advertising.
(We don't collect and use person's information.)
BGM composer : 極端P
This app appeared in 「アプリゲット」(App get)
It became an app authorized by androider.
This app appeared on "AndRock"
The developer of this app is authorized by androider that proves we are trustworthy developer.
*For large-screen devices. From your system bar, select "Zoom to fill screen" as a temporary solution as we redesign the app for large-screen devices.
Playing is really simple: swipe your finger horizontally to move the falling kanji blocks, tap on the screen to make them rotate, and swipe your finger down to make them drop. Combine the falling blocks with the kanji at the bottom to make 2-character words to increase your score and vocabulary!
This app is completely free: it won't annoy you with ads, in-game purchases, and it won't try to steal your personal information. Just let us know what you think. :-)
Nonograms, also known as Hanjie, Griddlers, Picross, Japanese Crosswords, Japanese Puzzles, Pic-a-Pix, "Paint by numbers" and other names, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. The numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups.
To solve a puzzle, one needs to determine which cells will be boxes and which will be empty. Determining which cells are to be left empty (called spaces) is as important as determining which to fill (called boxes). Later in the solving process, the spaces help determine where a clue (continuing block of boxes and a number in the legend) may spread. Solvers usually use a dot or a cross to mark cells they are certain are spaces.
It is also important never to guess. Only cells that can be determined by logic should be filled. If guessing, a single error can spread over the entire field and completely ruin the solution.
- 1001 nonograms
- All puzzles are free
- All puzzles tested by computer program and have unique logical solution
- Nonograms sorted by groups from 5x5 to 50x50
- Black-and-white and colored
- Create and share your own puzzles
- Download puzzles sent by other users
- Use both crosses and dots to mark cells
- Auto cross out numbers
- Auto fill line with 'X' when you mark last number
- Auto save every puzzle, if you stuck you can try another puzzle and come back later
- Customizable background
- Zoom and smooth scrolling
- Lockable number bars
- Lock current puzzle state, check assumptions
- Optional cursor for accurate picking
- Share result pictures on Facebook, Twitter and more
- Save game progress to the cloud
- Screen rotation support
- Tablet support
- Show Answer
- No Ads
This game is designed to be simple yet fun to play. Not only people who like the old Japan map, but also who are not good at geography can enjoy playing it.
The app is best suited for people who want to learn the old Japan map or students who want to get ready for the exams.
Or why don't you try this game to stay sharp during your spare time?
The game also features 3 modes.
You can improve your knowledge as you play the game aiming for the best time or compete against players.
You can also collect picture panels when you satisfy certain conditions. So do your best to get all of them.
When you're stuck on finding the location of a country, use the assist function. It will help you to navigate the correct location without hassling yourself.
(*) Hokkaido and Okinawa are not included. Mutsu and Dewa is the state of before the Meiji era.
*Have a problem with the app starting and staying blank with Samsung Galaxy S3.
Work around by turning on Developer options and checking the box for 'Disable Hardware overlays'.
Guess the Japanese word using pictures and hints.
This is a great, fun way to practice your Japanese vocabulary, hiragana and katakana recognition skills.
Use roomaji, hiragana, and katakana to guess the Japanese word.
Recommended for beginners or those with some Japanese knowledge.
Over 100 levels of roomaji, hiragana and katakana words
A hiragana and katakana list to help learn and remember the Japanese alphabet.
If you enjoy word games where you guess the word then Japanese Word Games is for you!!!
- It supports standard (black&white), colored, triangle and multi griddlers.
- Advanced user interface controls for solving big and complex puzzles easily (zoom, scroll, multi cell selection, undo, redo, backup and restore solutions...).
- Thousands of puzzles.
- You can design your own puzzles and share with your friends via Email, Google Drive, bluetooth...
- You can backup/restore your solutions between your devices using GDrive.
- Please use 'Feedback' menu to report any problem, because we need to know the details of your android device to solve it.
- Remember that hint guides are there just to help you. They are NOT related to real solution.
- If you want your puzzles to be published, you can send them to us.
- FULL NETWORK ACCESS: This permission is used by ads service.
- STORAGE: This permission is used to backup and restore your solutions to SD card upon your request.
In this puzzle game you can match game cards that are beside each other, and you can link pairs of Japanese Dolls Matching Game cards on the same edges or if there are no other cards in the way.
To help you with the puzzle you can use the REFRESH button to mix the cards up, or use the FIND button to help you find linking matches.
Can you get all the Japanese Dolls matching cards!
• With a simple rule, anyone will be able to play immediately.
• It is not difficult as general sliding puzzle games.
• You can set your accomplished images as wallpaper.
Enjoy the world of ukiyo-e, which has totally different color, perspective, and modeling of western paintings.
Ukiyo-e painters includes:
UTAGAWA Kuniyoshi, KATSUSHIKA Hokusai, UTAGAWA Kunisada, MIZUNO Toshikata, UTAGAWA Hiroshige
English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Hindi, Swedish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Russian, Thai, Polish, Indonesian, Urdu, Netherlands , Greek, Swahili, Danish, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Tagalog, Finnish, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Bengali, Malay
It consists of TenTen（TT）board and nine squares. A simple operation of squares is all you need. By randomly dragging squares onto TT 1010 chessboard. a row or a column can be cleared once the squares are filled in. No time and color limitation. When the TT 1010 board cannot be placed into the square, the game is over.
TT Free game has two modes ,which are Classic and Stages. Unblock more stages and enjoy this puzzle game.