WiFi radio range ( range depends on environment - may be up to 300m outside building ).
No need to connect to any WiFi hotspot/network - the app uses WiFi direct (device to device) mode.
Note: You need to add app widget to your device screen after installation !
- when waiting for someone - want to know he/she is approaching to you,
- want to know if your child/luggage/car is not too far from you,
- does not create any connection between devices nor with wi-fi hot-spot
- animated widget on the device screen,
- configurable alert sound and 'radar running' sound,
- alert when second device 'appeared in wifi range',
- alert when second device 'disappeared' ( ex. baby monitor, luggage monitor ),
- configurable list of people/devices for alerting,
( free version limit - only 3 person/device )
- keeps working even if device screen locked,
- other can see your device only if your app is running,
- designed for phone and tablet screen
Copyright © GIMIN Studio.
fqrouter can make your mobile able to access restricted websites such as youtube/twitter from China. Besides that, it can also turn your mobile into a router sharing the free internet to other devices, if you have already [ROOT] your mobile.
This plugin for Torque Pro allows you to share the connection from the OBD2 device with other devices running Torque Pro
For example, you may be running Torque on your Android in-car head unit or tablet - you can use this plugin to share the OBD2 connection and connect torque running on your mobile phone as well
Steps for use:
* Install the plugin on the android device that has the OBD2 adapter connected
* Bluetooth Pair that android device with the other android device that you also want to connect to using Torque
* Start torque on both devices
* (On the remote device) tell torque to connect to your andriod headunit/tablet using bluetooth
* Done! your connection is now shared
NOW INCLUDES SOCIAL FUNCTIONS!!!! In the repeater detail screen, click the I AM HERE button. All users will see that you are on that machine! This can be used to find your friends or a machine with a user on it. In Application settings you can turn on APRS posting. This posts your current position with the repeater you are checked into. Soon there will be a repeater view that shows local checkins and another that shows worldwide checkins that have EchoLink or IRLP.
NOW INTEGRATED WITH THE EchoLink APP!!
Over 50,000 repeaters and growing in 178 countries! Now the Official Repeater Directory of Canada and Radio Society of Great Britain!
RFinder (Repeater Finder), the premier Ham Radio repeater locating tool for Amateur Radio operators, allows you to find repeaters all over the world based on your current location or a specified location. It allows sorting by distance or by Trustee callsign as well as filtering by band and radius in miles or kilometers.
Social functions! Let other hams know you are on a repeater through RFinder AND APRS (optional)! Find an EchoLink node in RFinder and call it with one click via EchoLink! Automatic data updates as you move!
Repeater Finder (RFinder) taps into The World Wide Repeater Directory, including IRLP and EchoLink information.
Our repeater locator database is growing daily.
Access to the Directory is included for one year then it will be an annual subscription for $9.99, and your subscription works for all platforms...Android, iPhone/iPad/iPod, www.RTSYSTEMSINC.com and chirp.dansplanet.org radio programmers, as well as web.rfinder.net. Each purchase of a new platform advances your annual to a year from that new purchase date. Windows Phone is coming!
If we do not have your repeaters listed...please do not refund or give us a bad rating...add repeaters at http://add.rfinder.net or request an add or update from the app.. Don't forget LAT/LON (in decimal), use periods as decimals, please.
The application accesses our Worldwide Repeater Directory and scanner directory but only stores information for repeaters within approximately 80 miles (125 km) from your location on your handheld at any one time, saving you room on your device and allowing distance calculation and mapping features to operate smoothly. It uses geolocation either via cell tower triangulation, GPS or manual location entry (so you can look up the repeaters you will use on vacation or business trips, etc.).
If anyone has lists of repeaters from their countries we would love to incorporate that into our database.
Worldwide IRLP and Echolink nodes.
We support Android 2.2 and above!
Planned Future Developments
Contact us if you need apps created that are back-ended by IBM Lotus Domino, or any other database! Yes, Tablets!
© ITWeRKS 2011
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 4 or higher (App Version 4.0)
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 2.3 or higher (App version 1.2.1)
Many thanks for all the encouragement and five star ratings! We are overwhelmed and extremely motivated!
*Information about the WLAN test:the integrated iperf client program makes it possible to measure the maximum data throughput via TCP and UDP between smartphone or tablet and the target computer within a network. FRITZ!App WLAN acts as a client, any remote site as a iperf server. During the tests the different parameters of the TCP/UDP protocol are altered; ping, DNS and HTTP requests are sent to gather information concerning the available bandwidth, latency, fluctuation and data loss in the network.
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Near Field Communication: is used to control wireless connections via NFC/Android Beam
• Device ID: The device ID is used to store the password securely in each individual device.
• Call information: Along with the Device ID, the call information belong to a group predefined by Google. This call information is not used by the app.
• Microphone: The microphone and the camera belong into a group predefined by Google. This microphone function is not used by the the app.
• Access to the camera: necessary for reading the QR code
• Vibration: Haptic feedback to confirm that the QR code has been read
• Camera flash: May also be needed to read the QR code
• Wake lock: For switching the screen timeout on and off
• Change or delete contents of USB storage/SD card: For the sharing function information is cached locally before sending
• Test access to protected memory: Check for write rights on USB storage/SD card for sharing function
• Change network connectivity: Establish and clear wireless LAN connections
• Change system settings: Save sorting sequence of radio networks
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Call up network connections: Check status of wireless LAN connections
• Access to all networks: Query of the FRITZ!Box firmware/model number
EchoLink for Android provides access to the EchoLink network from your Android device. You can use this app to connect to the EchoLink system from almost anywhere, using either a WiFi or cellular (3G/4G) connection.
The program can determine your location and outputs the list of the repeaters which are in your immediate environment and order by distance from you.
Using phone geolocation and manual set of coordinates or a QTH locator.
Application is offline mostly. You can load data about repeaters by WiFi and using it without connection to the Internet.
- A database of repeaters, echolinks and other (offline with possibility of synchronization);
- Adding of your own repeaters;
- Fixing of your carried-out QSO for each repeater;
- You can send to owner/keeper of repeater notification about any problems or other information;
- Showing date of the last carrying out QSO;
- Quantity of the carried-out QSO;
If you have an idea, a wish, the note with pleasure will discuss it with you by the specified e-mail.
NEW 2015-2016 Edition
One for the Road... Now the best directory of frequencies for the 23,000+ Amateur Radio repeaters around the country is available to you…anytime…anywhere.
Containing the entire ARRL Repeater Directory and powered by TravelPlus you can now...
➢ Search for repeater data offline by city/state or coordinates. No Internet connection required! It’s ready and there when you need it!
➢ Find nearby repeaters based on your current location (location services must be enabled) and view detailed information.
➢ Locate repeaters on terrain-view maps (Google Play Services and Internet connection required for Google Maps).
➢ Filter repeater selections by frequency bands: 28, 50, 144, 222, 440, 900 and 1240 MHz plus ATV, D-STAR, APCO-25, DMR, EchoLink, IRLP
➢ Filter repeater selections by their attributes: Open repeaters only, repeaters with weather information, linked repeaters and ARES/RACES repeaters.
Simple, fast and easy to use… All just a touch away!
Copyright © 2015 by DHF Systems, LLC and The American Radio Relay League, Inc. All rights reserved.
Repeater Directory® is a registered trademark of The American Radio Relay League, Inc.
TravelPlus for Repeaters™ and TravelPlus™ are trademarks of DHF Systems, LLC.
All other trademarks are property of their respective holders.
To protect equipment owners, repeater locations and geocoded location data are approximations only. Directional information and location points displayed on maps DO NOT indicate actual repeater locations. This product is NOT designed for, nor is it intended to be used for locating or navigating to actual repeater sites.
The repeater listings that appear in the ARRL Repeater Directory® are based on information provided annually by volunteer repeater coordinators throughout the United States and Canada. If information about a repeater is not submitted to the ARRL, it is not published. If a repeater appears to have been omitted from an ARRL product, or if the information that does appear is incorrect, please contact the responsible repeater coordinator first. The complete list of coordinators is available at http://www.arrl.org/nfcc.
ATTENTION REPEATER OWNERS: If you discover an error in this edition of the ARRL Repeater Directory®, please do the following:
* Notify your repeater coordinator.
* Submit an update to the ARRL Repeater Information page on the Web at http://www.arrl.org/repeaters.
Data and repeater information has been obtained from a number of sources believed to be reliable. However, because of the possibility of human or mechanical errors either from these sources or inherent in the compiling of a database and program of this size, neither DHF Systems, LLC and The American Radio Relay League, Inc. are responsible for or assume liability for the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, errors or omissions in any maps, map data, repeater data, or any other data, information or imagery incorporated in this product, or the results obtained from the use of such information.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY DHF SYSTEMS, LLC AND THE AMERICAN RADIO RELAY LEAGUE, INC. "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL DHF SYSTEMS, LLC AND THE AMERICAN RADIO RELAY LEAGUE, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
with Ham Radio Tools you can:
-look up callsign information!
-find current GPS location information
-save each contact to a log database stored on the phone
-review and edit each log entry
-search for keywords in different fields of the log entry
-calculate a simple quarter and half wave antenna length
-calculate the wavelength of a frequency
*** Now includes band limits for All Amateur Licenses ***
*** Calculators for Yagi, Dipole, J-pole, and Vertical antennas ***
*** Callsign Lookup is now included!!! ***
Callsign database is pulled from FCC website and updated daily! Callsign lookup works for U.S. callsigns ONLY.
Results include address, current and previous license updates, date of any updates, type and class of license, and even includes a link to the FCC database for even more details. Address can be mapped on Google Maps by tapping on the address.
The contact log allows you to store information about a completed contact including date, time started, time ended, frequency, mode, station, location, signal reports, and an area for general comments about the contact. A must for field day and general book keeping. Data and start time are filled in when starting the log to save time. End time can even be filled in automatically upon saving the log entry.
The contact log also comes with a handy search feature for quickly locating that one of a kind long distance contact you like to brag about. The search is focused on fields chosen by the user. If you want to search for a specific call sign select station as the search location and enter the call sign in the search box. Search keywords are CASE SENSITIVE meaning capital or lowercase letter DO matter.
A summary of the band limits for each class are included. Always refer to the official ARRL Band Plan when in doubt.
Some simple formulas and calculators are included for quick reference in the field and includes: Yagi, Dipole, J-Pole, Vertical antennas, and wavelength calculator.
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
Per me è molto importante mantenere l'applicazione gratuita per gli amici radioamatori e utenti.
Se l'applicazione ti piace e vuoi darmi un piccolo e libero contributo per il lavoro svolto puoi farlo cliccando sul pulsante di PayPal dal nuovo tab "Donazione".
Grazie per utilizzare questa applicazione. 73 da IZ4WNA
Click on any node on the map to get connection details. The details include the node’s frequency and tone, and whether the node is idle or not. Free + No Ads.
- View the next radars using GPS;
- Filtering by type;
- Update the list of radars directly from the application (requires internet connection).
ATTENTION !!! Requires an installed application, Maps Google.
When you first use the application requires an internet connection to be able to fill entry-base radars. Radar can have an error !!!
v1.1 Added sound alert when approaching the radar (the radius of 200 meters).
v1.2 screen does not turn off when the application is running.
v1.3 Added editing range warning (Menu-> Settings). In order to develop the project added a small banner.
Returned v1.4.1 ActionBar. Now the card is rotated by the movement of the car. The app only works on the front facing radar (relative motion with deviation of 10 degrees)
v1.4.2 Now you can add radars user via a long press in the place where the radar is installed. The new markers will appear only after the moderation.
v1.4.3 Fixed some bugs.
This app uses your SMS service to send all messages!
In v1.6 some ads to help me to update it more times.
* Send SMS for one number how many times you want
* Send report
* Delivered report
* Contact picker
* Clear button
- [bug] Counter on delivered report sometime is wrong
- [bug] Counter on error report sometime is wrong
* Default picture for contact picker
* Error’s count
* Label with contact name
- [bug] Change device orientation turn empty the counters
* Landscape layout for best experiencies
- [Bug Fixed] Change device orientation counter keep the same
* English language is default
* Check if all fields are filled
* New layout
* Landscape mode removed
* Bugs fixed
* Just some adjustments
Functional overview of the application
You can use some transceiver’s DR functions.
Send and receive voice and pictures.
Send and receive text messages.
See the location of repeater sites or other stations on a map using received position data, or your transceiver’s repeater list.
Automatically set the transceiver’s “FROM” and “TO” fields by tapping a repeater site or a station on the map.
Use your own maps without needing an internet connection.
In the DV mode, read and edit the received station’s information.
Download additional information from an Internet database, such as QRZ.com or APRS.fi.
Call Sign list
Edit call signs and names used in the DR function. Also, you can add a call sign and a name in the Call Sign list.
See the detailed data entered in the Repeater list.
Change some of the transceiver’s function settings.
Select application software settings.
Import a Repeater list and a Call Sign list.
Export the Repeater list, the Call Sign list, and the Receive History.
The RS-MS1A operating requirements are as follows:
1. Android 4.0 or later
The RS-MS1A has been tested with the following Android devices available in Japan.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Progre(au SCL21: Android 4.0.4 / 4.1.2)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (NTT docomo SC-03E: Android 4.1.1)
- Samsung Galaxy S3α (NTT docomo SC-03E: Android 4.1.1)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (NTT docomo SC-04E: Android 4.2.2 / 4.3 / 4.4.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (NTT docomo SC-05D: Android 4.1.2)
- Samsung Galaxy Note3 (NTT docomo SC-01F / au SCL22: Android 4.3 / 4.4.2)
- Google Nexus 7 (2012) (Nexus7-16G: Android 4.2.2 / 4.4.2 / 4.4.3)
- Google Nexus 7 (2013) (Nexus7-16G: Android 4.3 / 4.4.2 / 4.4.3)
2. Touch screen
3. Bluetooth function and/or USB host function
- ID-51A/E (PLUS) 50th Anniversary model
*Not all functions are usable.
To use the RS-MS1A with a supported transceiver, you need an internal Bluetooth unit or the OPC-2350LU data cable. See your transceiver’s instruction manual for details.
- The RS-MS1A may not work with all Android devices, even if it is one of the tested devices. This is because an application program on your device may conflict with the RS-MS1A.
- You may need to install additional file managing and image processing software.
- Your Android device must be USB host function compatible to communicate with your transceiver through the OPC-2350LU cable. Even if your device is USB host function compatible, the RS-MS1A may not function properly.
- You may need to connect to the Internet through a Wireless LAN, a 3G network or an LTE network for some functions.
- The RS-MS1A supports only portrait orientation. It does not support Auto Rotate.
- Remove the data cable when the Android device is not used to reduce the devices power consumption
- The RS-MS1A program may lock up when transmitting some high-quality or large size image files, or continuously operated for a long time. In that case, restart the program.
- Depending on the Android device, the power supplied to the USB terminal may be stopped while in the display sleep mode or power saving mode. In that case, remove the “Screen timeout” check mark on the Application Setting screen of the RS-MS1A.
- When you transmit an image file with the baud rate set at 4800bps, some of that data may be lost. In that case, set the baud rate to over 9600bps.