Place it on your screen like a widget to have fast access for battery manager.
This manager shows programs, which have high usage of battery and allows stop and uninstall them.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.
Battery Life Saver
Battery Life Saver helps you easily save precious battery life with just one click (enable battery saving mode) by disabling some of the most consuming modules in Android Operating System such as sounds, vibrations, wireless, Bluetooth, auto-sync/background data, and much more. Also, it displays quick battery information in a nice user interface.
Battery Life Saver displays CPU/Processor usage statistics and also gives the possibility to manually change the most important battery-consuming settings by clicking 'Configure Device'.
You can configure your own battery saving plan by clicking "Configure Saver".
Android API Level 8 (Android 2.2 and above).
It works fine on Android phones and tablets as well.
1. Battery information at glance
2. CPU/Processor usage chart
3. Configure device consuming settings
4. Configure your own battery saving profile
5. Automatically enter power saving mode when battery is low (<30%)
6. Automatically enter air-plane mode between sleeping hours (0 - 6 AM)
7. Restore old settings when leaving battery mode.
8.Semi-transparent widget with battery status.
used to automatically start main application service at boot-time
used to enable/disable wireless networks in order to save precious battery power
used to enable/disable Bluetooth connections in order to save battery life
used to enable/disable auto-sync settings
used to enable/disable various settings like sound, haptic feedback, auto-rotate, brightness, screen timeout, etc.
used for displaying ads (added to support further development of the application)
Since this is version 1.x your feedback will be highly appreciated so please send us your opinion and suggestions. We will gladly take it into consideration for our further releases, since we want you to happily use this application.
If you want to submit a bug, please let us know your Android version along with your device name. Thank you !
For questions, bug reports, feedback please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to contribute you can translate this application in your own language and your name will appear on 'About' section. E-mail us in order to send you the texts for translation. Thank you.
The Battery Use Indicator gives you an idea of what is using up your battery.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a widget, not an application, it can be added to your home screen by long pressing and selecting Widgets > Battery Use Widget
Main features for DEMO version:
- Easy configuration
- Shortcuts to manually enable/disable WiFi and Cellular network connections.
- Option to use widget that shows battery charge on home screen.
For More features (different battery saver modes, option to show battery charge % indicator on status bar) get the Full version available on Google Play market.
Application does not show any commercial banners, does not contain any spyware and malware functionality.
Battery Life Repair used frequently can improve battery time up to a 70%.
Start using Battery Life Repair today and take your phone wherever you like without thinking about this old, short lasting battery.
- Repair and improve your battery in 3 simple steps.
- Use Battery Doctor Fixer every day and boost your battery duration.
- Repair battery is free!!! But please, support developers!
Tagline: battery, life, repairer, fix, fixer, boost, booster, recycle, calibrate, calibrator, mp3
Are consuming the battery even when you're not looking at the screen to become concerned about battery power. It is putting the cart before the horse s.
Nonresident is a very simple application that displays the remaining battery power only for one second, when you launch this app.
You can check the battery and then immediately tap the icon If you place a shortcut to the home screen.
When not in use does not consume the battery of course.
*Note: Some phones only display battery life in 10% increments.
battery live wallpaper life indicator background widget simple
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
Control the parameters that affect on battery life time.
battery status in task bar.
access to the battery usage.
close running programs.
instructions save battery life.
- Battery status.
- Control of GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth and more.
- Clean memory to save battery.
- shortcut to battery life time and usage statistics.
This small app helps you monitor your battery life so you can easily see how many hours remain. Once you install the app, all you need to do is to select one of the cool and unique battery template that are available and add the battery widget to your home screen. The battery information will then be displayed in the status bar, notification area and battery widget of your device.
✓ Classic battery percent
✓ Beer mug
✓ Orange battery
✓ Futuristic battery saver
✓ Green power widget
✓ Cute kitten
✓ Radiation hazard battery
✓ Bio hazard battery
✓ Alien power battery
✓ Love battery widget HD
✓ Mojito widget
✓ Skull widget
✓ Dolphin widget
✓ Dragon widget
✓ Butterfly widget
✓ Aquarium widget
All templates are designed by Red Dodo
✓ Shows battery percent, temperature and voltage information.
✓ Power source indicator.
✓ Hi-quality widget in 2 sizes.
✓ Can be used as a battery saver.
How to add the Battery Widget to your home screen.
- Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
- Touch Widgets at the top of the screen.
- Select “Customized Battery”
- Long press (touch and hold your finger down) on any open spot on one of your Home screen pages.
- Touch Widgets from the list of choices.
- Scroll through your list of installed widgets
- Select “Customized Battery”
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/customized.battery.widget
Battery Stats Plus detects and notifies battery draining apps. It collects and analyzes battery usage per app basic on your Android devices.
Usage attributes include CPU, CPU foreground, network, GPS, sensor, wake lock, and battery information. Statistic data is optionally uploaded on our cloud and shared with other users.
Cloud-based service to compare your battery lifetime and battery usage between your device and other devices.
☆ Analyze battery stats per apps
☆ Statistics on CPU, CPU foreground, data usage, GPS usage, sensor usage
☆ Auto-detect & notify battery draining apps (PRO)
☆ Estimate and monitor battery lifetime
☆ Cloud based service to compare device's battery performance
☆ Cloud based service to compare battery usage per app of your device and average usage (reported by other users)
Visit http://battery.rootuninstaller.com/start to see online battery stats
Notices: at the first run, some data items are missed since the app does not collect enough data to show on
kw: BetterBatteryStats, Better battery stats, battery saver
This app suffers from people that do not read app description.
This is simply IMPOSSIBLE. If you want so, I know many apps that inspect your CPU every second or memory and that really drains your battery, you will easily find such apps, but definitely not mine.
When tracking my battery usage, I was always missing something...
That information was the Battery drain in percent per hour.
I just made this app for my personal use and it's now time to share it.
This app will always sleep and wake up every time your battery drop one percent to save the current battery state and the time. On the next battery drop, I will compute the battery drain.
I plan to work on the User interface and improve it during next weeks/month, feel free to contact me if you have suggestion/ideas.
Keep in mind that this app has to stay simple and minimalist.
- Browsing: loops through several webpages and scrolls them to simulate a natural user-device interaction.
- Video: loops a 720p (if supported) or SD videoclip on the screen using standard methods and APIs to better simulate a real-life scenario.
- Gaming: stresses the GPU inside your device by continuously drawing a 2D canvas on the screen using OpenGL ES.
LAB501 Battery Life stores the initial and final battery levels as well as the duration for each run so that when the device is turned back on the latest result is displayed. Results can be saved to the SD card as a bitmap image so you can easily share it online.
• shows battery status in notification bar
• shows battery status in widget 1x1, 2x1
• shows battery level changes in time for day
• shows battery life statistic for last 30 days
• estimates for how long the battery last
• estimates for how long the battery will be charged
• notification in case battery level is bellow selected level
• notification for full battery (charging finished)
• 3 simple profiles (possible manual and automatic time activation): Day, Night, Save (allows enable/disable settings bellow)
• 5 buttons for enable/disable: airplane, Bluetooth, mobile data, Wi-Fi, sync + 1 button to access settings
• no advertisement
• shows which applications drain battery most in last 30 days or day by day
★How Analyzer works
The analyzer displays the battery power consumed by individual applications. Data is collected only when the device is not connected to a power source.
★How to deal with battery drain application
If you need application which drains your battery most, try to change application settings like update interval, etc. Also check if application has any update available. If yes, try to update and monitor application behavior.
If you don´t need application and you have Android ICS and higher, you can try to uninstall all updates and try to disable application in Android application management (Menu-System settings-Applications-All). This work for many application which is impossible to uninstall, but you don´t use them.
If you use a task killer, please add the application to the exception list.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- buy premium
• CZ, DE, EN, ES, FR, HU, RU
★license renewal require
• ensure you have functional internet
• ensure you have enabled synchronization of Google account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
More from developer
Email for questions and feature requests!
- Color can reflect remaining battery life
- Color can change when bouncing off a wall
- Color can change when cube is touched
Indicator showing where the screen is touched
Cube moves wherever screen is touched
**Please rate and comment!**
Note: This is a live wallpaper and will not run as a standalone application. To activate, long press on a homescreen, select Wallpapers > Live Wallpapers > Bouncing Cube.
1. Download and install
2. Go to FartMyPhone.appspot.com on a different device (computer, phone, or tablet) that you want to use as the remote control.
3. Scan the QR code shown on FartMyPhone.appspot.com using the FartMyPhone app, then refresh the page.
4. Now, hide your phone in an inconspicuous place near an unsuspecting victim...and then set it off from FartMyPhone.appspot.com!
Please rate and comment! I’ll respond to any issues. Email the developer with feature suggestions!