This App Usage Tracker app tracks what all apps are getting used on the device, and depicts the same in a graphical format. The usage stats can be exported out as well.
Note: This app starts tracking only when it is first launched.
- Get to know what all apps that are not used and can be removed to save space.
- Monitor regularly which apps are used often.
- Usage detail can be exported and/or saved on the device. - The exported details can be sent through installed e-mail service as attachment(Needs an SD Card/Storage).
- Daily notifications with the most used app.
- Disable tracking for certain apps.
- App tracking stops when the phone is locked.
- The usage data can be exported in the form of csv file, which could be sent through mail.
- Older usage data get cleaned up regularly if configured.
- Consumes very less battery.
- Very light weight tracking mechanism.
How to use the app:
- As soon as the app is launched for the first time, the app usage tracking begins.
- For the first launch of the app, the usage report will be empty.
- On the main page, the usage duration can be selected, after which app usage info would be shown.
- Tap on a particular app name in the list, will open up a time-series graph depicting the usage pattern.
- Long press on the app name would show a popup menu using which the app can be launched or uninstalled.
- The circular button on top, can be used for refreshing the usage for selected duration.
- The Usage Tracking can be enabled or disabled.
- The duration of retention for tracking data would be used to clean up older usage data.
- The accuracy of the tracking can also be controlled. There is a tradeoff here. If fine grain accuracy is required it would eat up more CPU and battery. Other levels would be little bit less accurate but would be fair on CPU and battery.
- The default e-mail id on which the mail needs to be sent can also be configured.
- The daily notification is enabled by default. This would trigger a notification automatically at 9 PM with the most used app of the day.
- By default, uninstalled apps would not be shown in the usage report.
Not supported yet:
1. Multi-user support.
2. Multi-window tracking.
3. Facebook chat head tracking.
Procedure to export usage through e-mail:
1. Providing e-mail id in "Email id for export" setting is optional. If provided then the e-mail id would be pre-populated when sending app usage through e-mail.
2. Select the tracking duration on the main page for which usage report need to be generated and send.
3. Click on "Mail" button on top action bar. This will trigger a window listing down all the apps on the device using which the usage can be exported/send/updated.
4. Select the appropriate app to export. If it is an email provider, then the e-mail id provided in Step 1 would be pre-populated. If not, provide the e-mail id on which the e-mail need to be sent.
Place it on your screen like a widget to have fast access for battery manager.
This manager shows programs, which have high usage of battery and allows stop and uninstall them.
Have you ever wondered what apps you have installed and don't even use? Or just curious which applications you use the most on your device? Say hello to Aptrax!
Aptrax runs in the background and monitors what apps you use and how long you use them for. You can also check how many times you have opened each app. Through its holo themed interface you can then uninstall the apps which you do not use. Aptrax is very light on memory usage and has no battery drain, even when set to high frequency tracking.
★ Track how long you use each of your apps
★ See the number of times you launched each app
★ Easily uninstall unused apps
★ No battery drain (even on high frequency tracking)
★ Very low memory usage
★ Holo themed interface
★ Starts automatically when you turn on your device
★ Completely free, no adverts or in-app purchases
Data Usage monitors cellular (3G/4G/LTE/Edge/GPRS) and Wi-Fi data usage real time from your device.
Set data quota and billing cycle information and let Data Usage worry about making sure you don’t pay for overages again.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
- 3 fixed meters; Electricity, Gas and Water
- Graph of the usage per day for all years
- Graph of the usage per day, average and last year
- Graph of the year usage for all years
- Graph of the year usage, average and last year
- List overview of all readings with per reading
-- Date and time
-- The actual value
-- Usage per day of the last period
-- Average usage per day of the last period
-- Difference between usage and average usage
-- Usage for the last year of the last period
-- Average usage of all years of the last period
-- Difference between year and average year
- Navigation through graphs with zoom and drag
- A + button at the top for manual entry of readings
- Two buttons <> to switch between the various views
- Indicator showing the current meter
- Two way's of switching between meters
-- Slide between screens (graphs only at the data area)
-- Use the <> buttons on the indicator
- Data area per graph
-- Minimum and maximum usage (day usage graph)
-- Minimum and maximum average usage (average usage graph)
-- Minimum and maximum year usage (year usage graph)
-- Average year usage, most current usage and average
-- (average year usage graph)
- Export data (email, Dropbox)
- Import (checks on files in download folder)
- Feedback via About dialog (Thanks!)
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com/trials/UsageTimelinesPro-release.apk
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For an add-free version see "Usage Timelines Pro" (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.als.usagetimelines.pro)
---- Features ------------
✓ Extended cpu load history as notification in the notification bar (like xload/windows task manager)
✓ Process listing
✓ Cpu and memory usage of processes (similar to "top" or windows task manager)
✓ Processes can be terminated and uninstalled
✓ Works without rooting
✓ Very low power usage
✓ Supports English and German
---- Power Consumption ------------
Some remarks about power consumption and performance (percent values are for an HTC Desire).
Set your update intervals as high as acceptable for you. Power consumption should be fine then.
Shorter update intervals lead to higher power consumption since the values are updated more often.
You may also use it just when you experience problems and turn off the notification otherwise.
✓ Usage Timelines has been highly optimized (e.g. the history notification uses 0%-1% of the cpu power with an update interval of 2 seconds if the screen is on).
✓ If everything is fine, Usage Timelines should be the app in the app list that uses most cpu since all other apps should be paused by android. That's normal and expected behavior.
✓ Displaying the process list needs some additional power, especially if you are working with the app (e.g. scrolling). Without scrolling etc. thisis about 1-2% for an 5 seconds update interval. If the process list is not shown (e.g. while you are using another app), the process list does not use any cpu power.
✓ If the screen is off, only the values for the notification history are acquired to be able to properly update the usage history as soon as the screen is switched on again. Neither the notification history nor the process list are updated if the screen is off since you could not see the update anyway, saving cpu power and lowering power consumption.
✓ The ad library uses some cpu power (1-2% for non-animated admob ads, slightly more for animated adsense ads). You can get rid of this by using the pro version.
(This app was previously titled 'Telstra Usage')
Supports PostPaid, PrePaid, Bigpond™, Corporate, Mobile, Landline
Can automatically disable mobile data using APNdroid when configured limit reached.
Can either autologin for postpaid accounts on NextG™ (2G/3G/4G) _OR_ use a www.my.telstra.com.au login and then work on WiFi and NextG™ with any account type.
beta access is available via Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/communities/103513652060850663285
* No move to SDcard as that conflicts with widgets (Android limitation).
* SDcard access is required for writing log file.
* This is not by Telstra™ or endorsed by Telstra™
* Telstra™ and NextG are registered trademarks of Telstra Corp Ltd
Might not work if you use the non-default call and text apps. If you clear the call log or text messages the counts will drop to zero.
Tracking your mobile Internet usage with Videotron's official app means:
The simplicity of not having to configure anything, since the app automatically recognizes your device and your mobile plan.
You get detailed overviews of your day-to-day data usage, so you can better manage and control your usage.
An overview of additional fees that will apply if you exceed your plan's data limit.
You can compare your current data usage to that of the past two months.
Download Videotron's Mobile Usage app today, so you can monitor your mobile Internet usage!
- The app is supported on Android versions 2.1 and up.
- You can use the app via Wi-Fi or our mobile network.
- The app does not keep track of the data you transfer via Wi-Fi.
- Additional data charges or data roaming charges may apply.
Do not consider the data use you see via the app to be an invoice. The app allows you to monitor your mobile Internet usage and is for information purposes only.
More from developer
Email for questions and feature requests!
- Color can reflect remaining battery life
- Color can change when bouncing off a wall
- Color can change when cube is touched
Indicator showing where the screen is touched
Cube moves wherever screen is touched
**Please rate and comment!**
Note: This is a live wallpaper and will not run as a standalone application. To activate, long press on a homescreen, select Wallpapers > Live Wallpapers > Bouncing Cube.
1. Download and install
2. Go to FartMyPhone.appspot.com on a different device (computer, phone, or tablet) that you want to use as the remote control.
3. Scan the QR code shown on FartMyPhone.appspot.com using the FartMyPhone app, then refresh the page.
4. Now, hide your phone in an inconspicuous place near an unsuspecting victim...and then set it off from FartMyPhone.appspot.com!
Please rate and comment! I’ll respond to any issues. Email the developer with feature suggestions!