There’s dozens of all-new features, more ways than ever to stay on top of your busy schedule, and a completely redesigned interface geared to help you get yourself organized faster than ever before.
Read on and discover what the next generation of Schedule Planner has in store for you:
Get the power to plan out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day! You get more done when you start out with a clear plan. Its simple really - productivity comes from structure - and that’s exactly what Schedule Planner gives you.
Seamlessly coordinate important tasks, gauge & control how efficiently you work through different projects, and end your days accomplishing everything you need to!
Schedule Planner aids users in planning out daily activity and tracking what tasks they’ve actually done. Utilizing it’s innovative “Planned versus Actual” tab concept the app gives you a precise understanding of what your priorities are and what you’ve accomplished.
Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories ranging from “Health” and “Shopping”, to “Work” and many others to categorize tasks with. Once you pick your category simply input the nature of each task as a time-block including your desired start & end times, alarms, and additional notes.
You can also plan out and input daily plans, appointments, and events in advance and review them whenever you want via Schedule Planner’s twin-mode graphic calendar. To boot, tasks are color coded by category to enable you to see how your day is going to pan out at a glance.
The world is busier than ever. Get the Schedule Planner advantage, optimize your time to a tee, and become more productive than you ever thought you could be starting now.
Schedule Planner Features:
✔ User friendly “Planned” vs “Actual” day planning interface
✔ Well-rounded tasks creation
✔ Tasks alerts
✔ Arrange options for tasks
✔ Swipe to switch between days
✔ Color coded charts to view time spent breakdown
✔ Two modes of calendar view (grid & list)
✔ Export data to email and Dropbox
✔ Print your schedule
✔ Password protection
✔ Data backup
✔ Google Drive integration for backup and data export
✔ Automated data backup
✔ Copy & Paste feature
✔ Repeating tasks feature
✔ Full-featured list of categories
✔ Customizable alerts and notifications
✔ Google Calendar integration
✔ Bi-directional sync with multiple Google calendars
Schedule Planner is developed by INTERSOG LLC.
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
This app is for organized students who want to have control of their whole school-routine, students who want to have an overview over their courses or parents who always want to have their kids timetable with them.
In addition it is also possible to comfortably administer homework and grades.
To put the matter in a nutshell, here are the top five reasons for getting Timetable Deluxe:
1.) Main function: Timetable
Free choice of colours for your courses.
Day- and (classic) week-overview, next X courses.
It's possible to create multiple timetables.
2.) very comfortable input-methods (without limitations):
speech recognition and date selection. Entries can be edited, copied and deleted.
3.) homework assignments with priority and due date
4.) Exams and grades
Exam dates can be created and grades including prioritization (Credit Points) can be added. The average is calculated automatically.
5.) Widget and backup-function
Note: widgets only work if the app is stored on the phone, NOT on SD-Card!
Have fun with the app.
For further details and questions:
My Hours is a unique time-management tool that changes the tedious exercise of recording your upcoming schedule for work or school into a fast and simple task. The innovative design of My Hours provides an at-a glance view of exactly what you need through a clean and simple interface. Whether you work flexible hours at one or more jobs or are a busy student, My Hours is the kind of app that makes your Android device the invaluable device you expected.
✔ Do you copy your upcoming schedule from a bulletin board or computer? Record your upcoming schedule in mere seconds!
✔ Sync to your device and/or Google calendar!
✔ Track your hours by week, month, and year totals for each job or place.
✔ Set and view notes for each entry.
✔ Track your pay by adding a rate (and overtime rate) per job.
✔ Export your entries in a spreadsheet-compatible format.
My Hours is highly customizable to suit your needs and is supported by a developer committed to making My Hours the essential productivity app.
Timesheet(er) is the best time tracking app for iPhone and iPad used by more than 300 000 users, with average rating 4.7 / 5.0 stars (based on 3000 reviews).
Timesheet(er) time sheet is for you if
➤ you are self employed, employed on a regular basis or just want to keep track of your time and projects
➤ AND you want intuitive, fast and completely configurable user interface, have daily, weekly, monthly and overall overview, see statistics in pie chart, track your expenses, log time with time clock, export your data as Excel (CSV), TXT or PDF to your E-Mail, Dropbox or your computer and do a lot more
Time sheet / time tracking features:
★ Fast, flexible and configurable interface for your time sheet / timecard
- Select your project, task, time start, time end, pause, details or just insert hours worked
- or just select event from your Google Calendar as your time sheet entry
- once inserted projects and tasks will be offered for selection
- mark an entry as billable
- hourly and daily (flat) rate
- overtime (daily, weekly), compensatory hours, holiday
★ configurable, daily, weekly, monthly, overall and overtime "OVERVIEW" (coming soon) of hours and earnings
- OVERTIME (daily overtime, weekly overtime)
- set the start day of the week
- working time, amount earned and overtime will be calculated for day, week, month and for the whole project
- you can configure overview look to meet your time keeping needs
★ "STATISTICS" - Pie Chart for your time sheet projects and tasks
- pie chart for your projects
- pie chart for tasks in a project
- detailed hours and earning statistics of your time sheet entries
★ "EXPENSES" with day, week and month overview
- to keep track your project expenses like milage, food, fuel, etc.
- track your expanses by inserting a name, price, quantity, project, date and description
- templates for expenses for fast insertion
- take a photo of receipe
★ Battery saving "TIME CLOCK" as time tracker for your time sheet entries
- use time clock to log your working time
- battery saving (time clock is not working all the time, the time will be calculated, in that way time clock uses no device resources)
- simplest time logging user interface (you need only one click)
★ "EXPORT" of your time sheet entries and expenses as CSV (Excel), PDF (coming soon) and TXT file
- Flexible and detailed E-Mail, Dropbox or iTunes export of your time sheet entries and expenses
- use PDF export as invoice
★ Intelligent "IMPORT" from CSV File (coming soon)
- use Excel to edit your data and import the edited CSV file
- import CSV file from E-Mail attachment or from Dropbox
- import predefined projects and tasks
★ Backup / Restore your database
- backup to E-Mail, Dropbox
- restore from E-Mail, Dropbox
★ 11 Languages (coming soon)
- english, german, french, italian, spanish, norwegian, swedish, danish, finish, chinese (simple and traditional)
★ there is not time tracking app in app store with so much "SETTINGS" - to configure the app to fit your needs
- Project configurations (hour rate, overtime settings - weekly overtime, daily overtime)
- default values for projects, task, start time, end time, pause, mail from, mail to
- specify currency and time format (minutes:seconds or decimal time)
- set week start day
- sorting of time sheet entries and expenses in overview
- passcode lock
★ Constant support
- Send E-Mail Button to report a problem or suggest new time sheet feature
If you have problems, need help or want to suggest new features we will be pleased to support you and implement new features.
Timesheet(er) time sheet / time track - probably the best time tracking app!
More from developer
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
For more features, please check out "System Info Widget" for only $.99!
Note: Will work only on the HTC EVO using a Sense ROM
With Picture Dial widget you can instantly SMS, Call & Email contacts right from your home screen
Touch the SMS/Email/Ask Me icon to the right of your contact to launch that communication method
• Visit website for changelog & help •
Touch the SMS/Email/Ask Me icon next to the contact to launch that communication method
Themes, Round Pictures, 2 Widgets
Menu > Add > Widgets
* v1.1 Added hi-res icons
• Visit website for changelog & help •
You can select 5-7 favorite apps from your device and choose from a light or dark theme.
Menu > Add > Widgets > Quick Apps
• This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
• If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
• Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/