Take the pain and time out of employee scheduling. When I Work uses text messaging, email and the web to communicate, alert and notify your staff about the work schedule.
Try When I Work with your business free for 30-days. There’s no risk and no credit card is required to try.
When I Work is free to use with up to 5 employees and then as low as $1 per employee, per month for more than 5. See all pricing options at: http://wheniwork.com/pricing
FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES
✔ Create, update, cancel and publish shifts
✔ Fill open shifts in seconds with SMS alerts to staff
✔ Send employees SMS text and email alerts about the schedule
✔ Monitor and moderate time-off requests and shift trades
✔ View employee contact information and schedules
✔ Add/Edit/Invite employees
✔ Add/Edit positions
✔ Add/Edit locations
✔ Add/Edit job sites
✔ Google Maps integration for job sites
KEY FEATURES FOR EMPLOYEES
✔ View work schedule anytime, anywhere
✔ View and accept available open shifts
✔ Request shift trades with other employees
✔ Get directions to job sites
✔ Allow shift drops with other employees
✔ View colleagues’ contact information
✔ Request time off
✔ Monitor requests
Now you can quickly check your schedule by using our new WorkSchedule.Net employee portal.
This app is compatible with accounts using versions 7.1 or 8.1
Depending on the version you are on, the app will either only show you your current schedule (7.1) or display the menu options as shown in the pictures (8.1).
If you encounter any problems with the application, please feel free to send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is ideal for personal and business use.
This is the Enhanced version of the calendar "Customer Appointments Manager" with added features:
- Support for recurring events (sequential) (eg, school lessons, training).
- Warning about conflicts when creating and modifying events.
Functions of the calendar:
- secure ! All data only in the device ( no data in the internet/cloud ),
- the ability to work offline (without an internet connection),
- add, delete, move, or edit terms,
- different term search modes,
- management:of contact data, groups, descriptions and notes,
- presentation of different event groups by colors,
- send SMS messages directly from the application,
- calling customers directly from an application,
- create a copy of the data to a file (backup),
- week view and month view,
- convenient operation on the phone as well as on tablet,
- supports horizontal and vertical screen orientation,
- lifetime licence.
- synchronize data between Phone and tablet via Bluetooth.
- quick ( single click ) SMS messsaginig to many, selected by group or by events date.
- event reminder.
- SMS reminders ( free option )
- easy import of phonebook contacts.
In order to migrate data from the free version into this version of the app - simply import the data backup created in the free version.
Copyright © GIMIN Studio.
Enter the name of your employees. Provision has been made to track up to six employees at the same time. You can also enter their roles in the company. The hourly rate section let you enter the individual hourly rates for you employees.
Track their starting and leaving time over the entire week. Provision has been made for you to track your employees over the entire month on a weekly basis. Alternatively, you can track more employees (up to thirty) over a week, using the other sheets.
The app lets you calculate the total pay due for an employee on a weekly basis. This can be customised by the users as per their specific situation.
The app opens with a sample sheet, to give you an idea on its usage. You can also use this sheet along with the others, if needed.
If you want to send and discuss your Labour schedule plan with your employees or partners, Labour Schedule Mobi is an easy to use app for you. You can locally save, email or print the Labour Schedule for yourself. Coordinating with your employees made easier with the Labour Schedule Mobi app.
It is the first all mobile solution. This solution is available only on Android simply because Android tablets are cheap and total cost for a solution will be less than $150 for a business location. Most other APPs are free but requires monthly subscription to their web application.
Try our FREE version on any android device, which allows 2 business location and maximum 5 employees. PRO version of APP allows 5 business locations and max. 25 employees per location as well as automatic synchronization across all devices linked to same account using ZeegSync.
Once you try our FREE version, we recommend to download PRO version on your personal Android device and setup all business locations including all departments, shifts, employees, and first weekly schedule. Make sure to remember Account ID and PIN and never share this PIN to your employees. Once all locations are configured then download on Android tablet for each location and use same account ID and PIN on registration screen so that all data from your personal device will be synchronized automatically. Make sure that your personal Android device is connected to Network while you are setting up tablet for your business location. Initial synchronization may take few minutes or more depending on your network connection speed and number of records to transfer. Network connection is required for transferring data from one device to another device.
ZeegSchedule APP can be used by almost all retail or service locations such as Restaurants, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Warehouses, multiple locations within company.
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (2), Limited employees (5 per location)
* Single Device
* Roles support (Account, General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Employee)
** First day of week (default SUNDAY)
** Clock In grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Clock Out grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Regular hours per week (default 40 hours per week)
** Regular hours per day (default 8 hours per week)
** Payroll frequency (default Bi-Weekly)
** Permission (Assign employee as General Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager for each location)
** Change Account PIN
* Manage Business Locations
* Manage Departments
* Manage Employees
* Manage Shifts
* Manage Schedules (New and Change)
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled hours for employees for a week
** Show total scheduled pay for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled pay for employees for a week
* View Past and Future Schedules
* Employee Clock-In and Clock-Out
* Track employee work hours
* Track employee loan
* Prepare payroll hours and share via email
* Payroll amount calculated using exemption status, regular hours, and over time (OT) hours
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (5), Unlimited employees
* Multiple Devices, Automatic data synchronization across all devices
Please, contact us for customized solution.
NOTE: Data synchronization is between devices. If you uninstall APP from all your devices then you will loose all your data. Initial synchronization after registration will bring schedules for last 6 months only.
• Check out your next shifts
• Find shift coverage when you can’t work
• Pick up some extra hours
• Submit time off requests
• Get notifications from your manager
You can also sync your work schedule with your personal calendar by logging-in at www.readysetwork.com
Create plans and schedules or import existing Microsoft Project plans and edit/update on the go. Project Planning Pro is a simple and easy to use project management app.
*** BestApp Ever Awards 2013 "Best Business App (iOS)" - 2nd Place
The app provides flexibility to manage projects during meetings or when out of office. It is designed to ensure complete mobility and is an ideal app for managers and planners looking for a project management tool on a tablet or mobile device.
It can also be used as a basic task management app to plan your daily tasks with due dates and duration. Use the tasklist view to use the app as a simple task manager.
- Create new project/schedule.
- Import plans from Microsoft Project via Dropbox, GDrive and Email.
- Add tasks - create summary tasks and sub tasks
- Enter task durations, start and finish dates
- 4 Kinds of task links: finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start(SS), finish-to-finish(FF) and start-to-finish(SF)
- Gantt chart and tasklist view modes
- In-built auto scheduling engine
- Add resource and cost
- Add task notes
- Project summary in PDF export
- Download ready to use project templates
- Resource view and timeline view
- Import your existing Microsoft Project Plans and view or edit them in Project Planning Pro
- Import & manage your existing Microsoft project plan as XML file from Dropbox, GDrive & Email attachment.
- Install desktop addin & import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox. (Visit Support Site for more information).
- Share as XML file – Opens with Microsoft Project and Project Planning Pro
- Share as CSV file – Opens with Excel or other spreadsheet applications
- Share as PDF file – Opens with Acrobat or other PDF reader applications
Free to Try:
- Create one plan
- Import one plan
- No restriction on features
- Create unlimited plans
- Import unlimited plans
- Remove Ads
- Best personal project management tool
- Manage projects remotely
- Access your plans while out of office, on site or meetings and presentations with project team members and customers
- Create a simple project plan in less than 5 mins
- Kickstart your project in no time with ready to use templates
- Create a comprehensive project management plan anywhere, anytime
- Use the app as a simple task management app by creating a tasklist with due dates and durations
We value your feedback. Please email us or use the contact form on our website. Tell us about features you may require or any bugs or crashes you may encounter. We will be in touch with you within 24hrs.
With this app SHC employees that view their schedule through 88sears can:
easily jump to their schedule
put their schedule on their device's calendar
help Google Now get you to work on time
get time based alerts before the beginning of shifts
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
For more features, please check out "System Info Widget" for only $.99!
Note: Will work only on the HTC EVO using a Sense ROM
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
With Picture Dial widget you can instantly SMS, Call & Email contacts right from your home screen
Touch the SMS/Email/Ask Me icon to the right of your contact to launch that communication method
• Visit website for changelog & help •
You can select 5-7 favorite apps from your device and choose from a light or dark theme.
Menu > Add > Widgets > Quick Apps
• This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
• If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
• Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
Touch the SMS/Email/Ask Me icon next to the contact to launch that communication method
Themes, Round Pictures, 2 Widgets
Menu > Add > Widgets
* v1.1 Added hi-res icons
• Visit website for changelog & help •