- fully customizable interface
- group actions with contacts (send message; modify photo, ringtone, organization, …)
- fast and smart search by all contacts fields (QWERTY and T9)
- 2 and 3 SIM device support (dual SIM mode)
- automatic selection of SIM-card based on the rules (phone masks and contacts)
- customizable gestures (swipe left-right to call/message/SIM1/SIM2, …)
- customizable multilangual dialpad with vibra/audible feedback
- merge the call history by date and contact
- speed dial 1-999
- association of favorite contacts into groups for quick dial
- customizable favorite action for contact (call, message, e-mail, locate, …)
- support additional themes and plugins
CAUTION: For emergency calls (911, 112, …) PixelPhone uses the stock Contacts app, so uninstall/disable it is not recommended! Test calling emergency services firstly, before you start using PixelPhone!
NOTE: I have a 24h refund policy extending the usual 15 minutes from Google. If you can't get to work send me an email. I will try to help you. If we cannot get it running on your device I will refund your money!
This is a GSM only App. It will not work on CDMA Networks.
You may already have heard of this kind of messages. Officials (like feds or other agencies) use this kind of message in conjunction with the service provider to locate you (or your device). HushSMS uses it in another manner, since we don’t have access to the provider network. HushSMS uses this message to determine if the receipients device is currently booked into the network and as such the receipient should be available or not. As per standard this message muste be received and acknowledged by any cell phone without notifying the receipient. Thus this message is also call “silent sms”. I have heard (but never personally seen) that some providers transform this message automatically to an empty default message. Thus, if this is true, the senders number is shown, but no one will guess why an empty message was sent.
It works on devices where the sendRawPdu API Method is present which is only on HTC Devices with stock ROM and Sense UI.
It will also work on Android >= 4.0 devices which have the Xposed Framework installed. If that is the case for your device please download and install the Xposed Helper Module from here:
The current version of the Xposed Module is 1.7.8 which is the minimum version required by Ping SMS to work properly. If you have a HTC Smartphone with Sense UI you will not need the Xposed Module!
A full description of all kind of messages can be found here: https://www.silentservices.de/products/android-hushsms/
Ping SMS is also part of HushSMS which can be found on my Homepage.
Graphics form http://www.clker.com (Mainly form User: OCAL) Thanks!
The widget offers a dial pad, shows your call log or all your contacts. The widget is resizeable and the log and contacts tab are scrollable too.
Also, you can fully customize the widget (change every color, text size, ...) and put the widget on your Lockscreen (later requires Android 4.2, I recommend to disable the "dialer"-tab when placing the widget on the lockscreen)
- Up to 8 columns.
- Home screen widget buttons for groups.
- Swipe/Fling between the groups.
- Languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Magyar, Português, Română, ру́сский, Ελληνικά, العربية ,עברית.
- Rename groups, select groups to show, group button height.
- Contact label on image, label text and frame height.
- App start on phone start up.
- On touch select option or call or write SMS.
- Contact effects, which can be customized by user.
- Rounded frame and image corners.
- Change added and empty contact image size.
- Manual order of the contacts in the group.
For more features, please check out "System Info Widget" for only $.99!
Note: Will work only on the HTC EVO using a Sense ROM
Customize your events by adding icons, choosing urgent events and deciding how the date will be displayed. Create new events from your notification bar without having to go back to your default calendar application.
• Date range
• Calendar icons
• Calendar colors
• Urgent font color
• Update frequency
Calendars & Events:
• Multiple calendars
• Manage urgent events
• Show start times/all-day events
• Display "friendly" dates
• Create new events from status bar
With Picture Dial widget you can instantly SMS, Call & Email contacts right from your home screen
Touch the SMS/Email/Ask Me icon to the right of your contact to launch that communication method
• Visit website for changelog & help •
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
You can select 5-7 favorite apps from your device and choose from a light or dark theme.
Menu > Add > Widgets > Quick Apps
• This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
• If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
• Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/