Define what happens on short or long click. Choose between instant call, sending a text message or just viewing the contact.
Use the animated grouping feature for friends, famliy or co-workers.
The easiest and best looking speed dialer you can get!
*** Notice ***
Please read the FAQ below if you have further questions. If you have problems please contact me first instead of giving a bad rating.
If you consider to buy the full version of SpeedDial, please try the free version first! Android 3.x (Honeycomb) is not officially supported but may work.
*** Features ***
- 120 contact shortcuts (full version only)
- 4 animated contact groups (full version only)
- Swipe/Fling through the groups (full version only)
- Customizable click actions
- Fullscreen mode
- Different layouts (small, medium, large)
- Portrait and landscape support
- Multiple contact phone number support
- Quick and simple dialer
- Open phone's call log, contacts and dialer
*** FAQ ***
Q: How can I add a new shortcut from my phone's contact list?
A: Long click the 'plus icon' on the main screen. The contact picker will come up to choose a contact.
Q: Something is not working properly. What can I do?
A: If the FAQ does not help, contact me using the 'Feedback' function in "Settings" view or 'Contact Developer' in the Android Market. I will try to support you as soon as possible. If you like this app, please rate it!
Q: What is the difference between the full and the lite version?
A: The lite version has the same features like the full version, except that it is limited to 12 shortcuts and that it does not have the grouping functionality. NO Ads! So please install the lite version first and check if it is running properly on your device!
Q: My contacts do not have caller pictures. Can I nevertheless use SpeedDial?
A: Yes, you can. But having caller pictures is the whole purpose of SpeedDial. If no picture is available, the Android logo and the name of the contact will be displayed.
Q: Settings: What are the 'Shortcuts Group' sliders for?
A: Define the number of visible shortcuts. If you have a set of shortcuts and reduce the number of buttons, the shortcuts will not be deleted, only hidden. After increasing the shortcut count, the shortcuts will be visible again. If the count is set to '0', the view will be skipped if you cycle through your groups.
Q: Settings: Functionality of 'Short/Long Click Action'?
A: If you have set up your contact shortcuts, two main actions can be performed. A short or a long click. By default a short click calls the number stored in the shortcut and a long click opens the context menu to start different actions like call number, send text message, view the contact, send a WhatsApp message, show the contact's address in Google Maps, send Email and also replace, remove or move a shortcut. Short and long click actions can be overwritten with other actions. Please note, if you change the 'Long Click Action', the context menu will not be available anymore. Instead you can use 'Actions' from the main menu.
Q: What is the 'Actions' menu item?
A: Lets you quickly replace, move, rename or remove a shortcut.
Q: What does the Media scanner do?
A: Use the integrated media scanner to scan for files on your phone without unplugging the SD Card. E.g. if you cannot see new pictures in the picture gallery.
Q: Is this the final version of SpeedDial?
A: No, SpeedDial is still in development. Further updates are coming soon...
*** About Permissions ***
- Read Contacts: For adding a new contact and read the phone number
- Call Phone: For calling a number using the phone's dialer app
• Arrange photos by drag & drop
• Add as many as you like on your screen - there is no limit
• Add all phone favourites and contacts with photo at one go by a quick touch of a button
• A clear call screen to avoid accidentally making the wrong call
• Easy and quick dial of all numbers for contacts with more than one phone number stored in
• Swipe left or right for quick access to all phone contacts and call log
• Automatically switch between a day and a night theme - clearly see the content on your screen in the sunlight when the light theme is on
• Customizable photo sizes - adjust the number of speed dial contacts that fit on your screen
• Choose what to do (e.g. open or edit a contact) on touching and holding a speed dial contact
• Show/hide contact names
• Full support for landscape view
Similar apps: speed dial, quick dial, dialer one, mecontacts, phoneface, go contacts, animated widget contact, xphone, dw contacts
Tags: contacts, speed dial, favorite contacts, photo dial, one touch call, quick dial, frequently called, picture dialer, fast dial, favorites call, contact photo dialer, most contacted people
Quick DialApp Proud to be quickest Phone Dialling and calling App which ever came yet in Android Maket.In following Points you will know why we are fastest and how this App works.
Why Quick DialApp Fastest ?
- Normally, if we have to call a contact by searching it from phone book then in most Phones it takes 3+ steps to call.
- Quick Dial App is best for Speed Dialling. You can Speed Dial any contacts in a second.
E.g : * In Samsung , It takes 5 steps to call a Person by searching from phone book.
* in HTC, It takes 6 Steps to Call by searching.
- Quick DialApp enables you to Call Any phone number in 2 steps only , You have to just click and it will call quickly and dial speedy.
- When you click on Quick DialApp Icon then it automatically opens your keyboard for search a contact which enables your contact searching easy.
- The most interesting feature of Quick DialApp is Most Dialed contacts are default on Top through which your dialing becomes more faster.
- Quick DialApp not only made for Calls but it also allows you to SMS, Check Call Log and Add a New contact.
Some More Features of Quick DialApp :
* The simplest app to search your contacts and make call or message to the selected contact
* Fast and easy to Call.
* Call instantly by searching.
* Speed Dial and call.
* Enables Dial Now Features, Just Click and Call through speed dialling.
* Fast Dialing and Fast Texting.
* You can search with name or number directly.
* Occupy very small memory.
* You can see your all contact list with just one click
* Make search in your contact list
* Quick call - just Click on contact picture to make call
* Long press to see contact details and message or call to contact.
* Contact list include multiple SIM's contacts + your google contacts.
* You can view your Call log from menu.
* You can Add a New contact.
* Awesome Graphic design with grid view style.
* Opens Keyboard Automatically so that you can call him without any hisitation.
For more info See "How To Use" Section Under Menu of Quick DialApp or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- SmartInit can automatically setup shortcut for most frequent contact person
- You can set each number to dial-up shortcut
- You can set image as dial-up shortcut
- When create shortcut for Contact, the contact image will be used if it exists.
- In context menu you can send SMS to the contact
- In context menu you can manual change/set name and phone number
( Ads Free Version just released , you can buy it here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.xuecs.SpeedDialPro )
First time use click the number to select a Contact, then next time when you click on the number will dial to that Contact.
Or you can long click on the number to select a image for the button or set contact.
In the app menu you can batch assign Contact to numbers.
Feature: Send SMS
Feature: manual set Name and Number in context menu
Now you can enable or disable the notification icon in About Page.
Fix the crash issues when select some contact.
Fix the crash issues when your phone is in vibrate mode.
Now you can a number from contacts with multiple numbers.
Fix one crash issues in setup page.
Fix half text bug in Galaxy Note and Galaxy Nexus
Add two options on About Page:
* Go home after call end
* Close app after call end
* fix a bug in v 1.0.39 row height change every time
* make long name better
* localize about page text
* minor change font size
You can see recent contact or favorite by sliding (at the arrow zone) or pressing the arrow
Touch2dial have set of widgets
For any requests or issues please contact me via mail.
- Different size Widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 3x4 or 3x4R(Recent
calls or Favorites .
- One touch on the contact’s photo will direct dial its
default phone number.
on click action can be set to ask if to call or send sms
or just dial, go to setting.
- Widget’s background in different colors.
- One touch on the contact’s photo will direct dial its
default phone number.
- A long press will also allow SMS.
- Contact buttons’ size is adjustable (Small/Large).
- Scroll through your contacts.
- Background is your wallpaper.
- Clock may be added at the top.
- Switch the functionality between the click and long click
when pressing on picture.
- Switch from Recent Calls to Favorite by swipe left or
right (only at the area of the arrows and about)or just
by pressing on the arrows
- Change Display contact Order by dragging it(press on edit
in app menu).
- Change text size.
- Change click action
At start Touch2dial load contacts from “starred in android” Group if it empty you can choose different group.
- Press on location with no associated contact
(semi – transparent background) the setting activity will
open, this activity will allow you to choose contact,
number and picture (refer to picture: “setting activity”).
- Press on "Choose contact” and select one of your contacts
from the list, then the contact details will appear.
- After choosing contact you can choose alternative picture.
- If the contact member has more than one number, choose the
one that will be used by pressing it.
- Press the "save" button.
Change display order, Edit contact, Switch picture, change contact you can do by :
step 1: open touch2dial application.
step 2: Enter to setting by pressing on the menu button of the phone.
step 3. press on contact setting.
step 4: press on the wonted contact person now you can edit the contact or change it picture or switch contact.
step 5 press save and exit
step 6 to change order of the contacts just long press and drag it to the new position or to trash.
step 7 press again save and exit or just press on back button.
Change Style (For Widget & Application):
- Press on menu then press Widget setting button.
- Press on menu then press group button.
Requires that the Eir Fast Dialer app (v.3.5.1 or above) is installed on the host device (i.e. phone). Naturally, a SmartWatch / Smart Wireless Headset Pro is also required.
On the SmartWatch: long tap to initiate a call.
On the Smart Wireless headset pro: choose the number (using the "Next" / "Volume up" and "Previous" / "Volume down" keys) and press the "Action" or the "Play" key.
The speed dial numbers are set in the Eir Fast Dialer app. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eir.dialer3)
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
More from developer
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
For more features, please check out "System Info Widget" for only $.99!
Note: Will work only on the HTC EVO using a Sense ROM
With Picture Dial widget you can instantly SMS, Call & Email contacts right from your home screen
Touch the SMS/Email/Ask Me icon to the right of your contact to launch that communication method
• Visit website for changelog & help •
Customize your events by adding icons, choosing urgent events and deciding how the date will be displayed. Create new events from your notification bar without having to go back to your default calendar application.
• Date range
• Calendar icons
• Calendar colors
• Urgent font color
• Update frequency
Calendars & Events:
• Multiple calendars
• Manage urgent events
• Show start times/all-day events
• Display "friendly" dates
• Create new events from status bar
You can select 5-7 favorite apps from your device and choose from a light or dark theme.
Menu > Add > Widgets > Quick Apps
• This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
• If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
• Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/