- fully customizable interface
- group actions with contacts (send message; modify photo, ringtone, organization, …)
- fast and smart search by all contacts fields (QWERTY and T9)
- dual SIM device support
- automatic selection of SIM-card based on the rules (phone masks and contacts)
- customizable gestures (swipe left-right to call/message/SIM1/SIM2, …)
- customizable multilangual dialpad with vibra/audible feedback
- merge the call history by date and contact
- speed dial 1-999
- association of favorite contacts into groups for quick dial
- customizable favorite action for contact (call, message, e-mail, locate, …)
- support additional themes and plugins
CAUTION: For emergency calls (911, 112, …) PixelPhone uses the stock Contacts app, so uninstall/disable it is not recommended! Test calling emergency services firstly, before you start using PixelPhone!
If you want to help us with application translation, join us: http://crowdin.com/project/xphone
For more features, please check out "System Info Widget" for only $.99!
Note: Will work only on the HTC EVO using a Sense ROM
With Picture Dial widget you can instantly SMS, Call & Email contacts right from your home screen
Touch the SMS/Email/Ask Me icon to the right of your contact to launch that communication method
• Visit website for changelog & help •
You can select 5-7 favorite apps from your device and choose from a light or dark theme.
Menu > Add > Widgets > Quick Apps
• This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
• If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
• Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
Customize your events by adding icons, choosing urgent events and deciding how the date will be displayed. Create new events from your notification bar without having to go back to your default calendar application.
• Date range
• Calendar icons
• Calendar colors
• Urgent font color
• Update frequency
Calendars & Events:
• Multiple calendars
• Manage urgent events
• Show start times/all-day events
• Display "friendly" dates
• Create new events from status bar
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/