- Up to 8 columns.
- Home screen widget buttons for groups.
- Swipe/Fling between the groups.
- Languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Magyar, Português, Română, ру́сский, Ελληνικά, العربية ,עברית.
- Rename groups, select groups to show, group button height.
- Contact label on image, label text and frame height.
- App start on phone start up.
- On touch select option or call or write SMS.
- Contact effects, which can be customized by user.
- Rounded frame and image corners.
- Change added and empty contact image size.
- Manual order of the contacts in the group.
☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
Fast and Powerful Smart search :
- T9 search for names, organizations, title, phone numbers,websites, any field...
- T9 search from Contacts/ Call History / Groups / Favorites
- Speed dial
- Easy dial
- Search Apps.
- Search from search engines.
- Large buttons for select, quick and easy dialing.
- Support High Quality photos, no blur photos.
- speed dial on favorites
- Easily managing groups , add/remove item to/from groups.
- Set Group Ringtone
- Group messaging, Group Email.
- Share Group info (vcard included)
- Supporting Notes writing in call, Notes saved appears in notification bar .
- Root clear missed call is supported, search "RD Missed Call Plugin" in play market
- Backup/Restore Contacts/SMS/Call History
Great Appearance Customizations
- Speed dial numbers 1 - 99
- Call Confirm.
- Supports UK/China/US/Canada phone number attribution.
- Phone Vibration on phone connected/end.
- Black List, support rejecting incoming calls .
- Format phone numbers , support US/Canada/UK/Russia/Ukraine/China/Taiwan. Customize phone number using patterns , example (###-(###)-####), fill on your needs.
- Support Facebook contacts,(before android 4.0 )
Below Character Sets are supported in T9 Search:
Portuguese and most of the Latin characters, also 简体中文, Traditional Chinese,
Like us in facebook.
help us in translation
telephone, dialer, phone,dialer,dial,contacts,contact,theme,smart dialer,T9,pinyin,quick dial,speed dial,拨号,智能拨号,通讯录,联系人,主题,callerid, blacklist, backup restore, sms, email ex dial, app search
Dingaling is the only app that lets you make FREE local, long-distance, and international dialed calls over Wifi, 2G*, 3G*, and 4G* networks— even to people who don’t have the app! Join the revolution and enjoy free monthly international calling!
◆ Crystal Clear Calls ◆
Unlike other free call apps such as Viber, Skype, etc. Dingaling also works on 2G networks! As a result, Dingaling can provide high quality calls where other apps cannot. The majority of the world's mobile phones still use 2G, this means billions of people now have access to free calls for the first time- thanks to Dingaling! Voice calls are transmitted through Dingaling’s high-quality network. With new voice technologies, most free calls between dingaling users sound as good as standard calls! "Free" no longer equals low quality!
◆ Free Call Locations ◆
Our current free call locations include: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, South Korea, Thailand, the UK, the USA. More free calling areas and countries coming soon!
*If you are in Mexico, when registering your number please input "+521", and then the number*
◆ Free Local & International Calls to Landlines and/or Mobiles ◆
- Create an account with your email or Facebook, & enter your phone number (confirmation required via SMS or call)
- Make free high quality voice phone calls and send free international messages, photos, videos, and stickers over Wifi, 2G*, 3G* and 4G* networks!
- Communicate with the people that matter in your life- not just people with similar area codes and addresses.
- You can also make cheap voice calls to 150+ locations, and call free in-app to friends worldwide!
◆ Monthly Recharge ◆
Your free calling minutes recharge automatically on the 1st of every month! Unlike other apps, Dingaling gives you free calling minutes every single month for FREE!
◆ Unlimited Free Media Messaging ◆
- Free messaging worldwide, photo messaging, video messaging, fun stickers, location sharing and more!
-Use Dingaling's messenger to chat and textfree worldwide!
- New app updates, new stickers & new content coming soon!
◆ Additional Features ◆
- Keeps a history of phone calls made from the app and from www.dingaling.com.
- Hold the "0" button for international calling.
- Add frequently called people to your favourites list.
- Check marks notify you when messages are sent and delivered within the messenger.
◆ FAQ ◆
1) Which area codes are free?
Currently we allow free calling in the countries listed here: www.dingaling.com/freecalllocations
We add new areas constantly, so check our Facebook and website often. Also, remember that you can call and text message friends worldwide in-app for free!
2) The countries or area codes you wish to call aren't on the list of free calling locations?
No problem! Extremely low-cost long distance calls are currently available to 150+ countries. (Just enable paid calling in the account menu)
3) How does Dingaling Best Free Calls provide free international dialed calling?
We use VoIP technology to provide high-quality dialed phone calls. Other VoIP companies only offer free calling between app users, but Dingaling allows VoIP dialed calling to international numbers as well.
4) Can I contact phone numbers that don’t have the Dingaling app?
Yes! You can contact any number in our free regions, even mobile phones and landlines.
Facebook - www.facebook.com/dingalingApp
Twitter - www.twitter.com/DingalingTalk
Instagram - www.instagram.com/dingalingtalk#
*carrier-imposed VoIP usage fees and/or data charges may apply
• SIP based soft switch supported.
• UAE Du/Etisalat ‘Social Data Package’ Supported.
• User friendly interface such as Balance, Call Status, Registration Status, Last call duration, last called number etc
• Working with 2G/3G/ 4G/Edge/ WIFI/GPRS/Social Data
• Supports all major CODEC.
• Low Internet Bandwidth consumption , like 8 Kbps
• Supports Hold, Speaker, and Mute functionality.
• Supported OS are Android, IPhone, Symbian and Widows.
• Blockage can’t stop VoIP is a motto of our company.
√ Add contacts as Speed dial.
√ Images are automatically added for your favorite contacts if available in contact details, making it more easy to find your favorites.
√ No image for favorites? Default Image will be saved for that favorites.
√ Touch to call and long press to send message.
√ A unique Quick Message where in one can send the message without opening the Conversation speedily.
√ Now one can WhatsApp to Speed Dial contact.
√ A unique Dialer in which long press on the last digit will make a call quickly.
√ A complete Phone book and Call logs as well.
√ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Mail.
New Features of Speed Dial Free 1.3
√ Minor Bug Fixed.
√ Easy Speak to Call.
√ Can update name, number, email and photo/ remove photo.
√ A cool new feature to customize Speed Dial grid including (image, name, number, border, background).
- SmartInit can automatically setup shortcut for most frequent contact person
- You can set each number to dial-up shortcut
- You can set image as dial-up shortcut
- When create shortcut for Contact, the contact image will be used if it exists.
- In context menu you can send SMS to the contact
- In context menu you can manual change/set name and phone number
( Ads Free Version just released , you can buy it here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.xuecs.SpeedDialPro )
First time use click the number to select a Contact, then next time when you click on the number will dial to that Contact.
Or you can long click on the number to select a image for the button or set contact.
In the app menu you can batch assign Contact to numbers.
Feature: Send SMS
Feature: manual set Name and Number in context menu
Now you can enable or disable the notification icon in About Page.
Fix the crash issues when select some contact.
Fix the crash issues when your phone is in vibrate mode.
Now you can a number from contacts with multiple numbers.
Fix one crash issues in setup page.
Fix half text bug in Galaxy Note and Galaxy Nexus
Add two options on About Page:
* Go home after call end
* Close app after call end
* fix a bug in v 1.0.39 row height change every time
* make long name better
* localize about page text
* minor change font size
If you are using any calling cards to make international calls by dialing a local access number
and again manually dialing the number after call connection, This app is for you.
From Now,you do not need to dial twice just Dial Once
1) Open Dial Once app
2) Select the contact you want to call
3) Press call button or Shake your phone
Your Calling cards may have their own apps but majority of them need internet connection but this app does not require any internet connection or any account sign in and it works with any calling card.
1) For the first time Go to the settings page in menu
2) Enter the Local access number of the calling card
3) Select the Country you are calling from
4) Select the Destination country you are calling to
Note : If you call to multiple countries you can change the calling to country by clicking on the text at the top right corner of your screen
Points to be noted:
1) If you have any problems connecting the call please check all the fields in settings page
2) The calling to/calling from fields should be correct
3) If you select calling from as USA and calling to INDIA every call you dial from the app will be treated as USA to INDIA call
4) If you want to call other country just tap on the top right side corner of the screen to change
This is the new calling card pal for you .Dial calling card.
Assign any number to your contacts
- Classic Speed Dial handles speed dial numbers from 1 to 999,999. Free version is limited to 5 speed dial contacts at any given time. Paid version allows unlimited speed dial contacts up to 999,999.
- Assign a shortcut character to be input at the end of your speed dial number when dialing (default is *), and Classic Speed Dial will launch your SMS application for this contact.
- Assign a shortcut character to be input in your dial pad, and a popup window will display with all of the speed dial contacts you have marked as favorites.
You can use the default phone app.
This app is fast.
Has several useful features.
Easy to search contacts
(phone calls, supports SMS.)
- Easy search, fast response, the default dial pad input
- Recent history, Photo Phonebook
- Phone, SMS(short message service)
Define what happens on short or long click. Choose between instant call, sending a text message or just viewing the contact.
Use the animated grouping feature for friends, famliy or co-workers.
The easiest and best looking speed dialer you can get!
*** Notice ***
Please read the FAQ below if you have further questions. If you have problems please contact me first instead of giving a bad rating.
If you consider to buy the full version of SpeedDial, please try the free version first! Android 3.x (Honeycomb) is not officially supported but may work.
*** Features ***
- 120 contact shortcuts (full version only)
- 4 animated contact groups (full version only)
- Swipe/Fling through the groups (full version only)
- Customizable click actions
- Fullscreen mode
- Different layouts (small, medium, large)
- Portrait and landscape support
- Multiple contact phone number support
- Quick and simple dialer
- Open phone's call log, contacts and dialer
*** FAQ ***
Q: How can I add a new shortcut from my phone's contact list?
A: Long click the 'plus icon' on the main screen. The contact picker will come up to choose a contact.
Q: Something is not working properly. What can I do?
A: If the FAQ does not help, contact me using the 'Feedback' function in "Settings" view or 'Contact Developer' in the Android Market. I will try to support you as soon as possible. If you like this app, please rate it!
Q: What is the difference between the full and the lite version?
A: The lite version has the same features like the full version, except that it is limited to 12 shortcuts and that it does not have the grouping functionality. NO Ads! So please install the lite version first and check if it is running properly on your device!
Q: My contacts do not have caller pictures. Can I nevertheless use SpeedDial?
A: Yes, you can. But having caller pictures is the whole purpose of SpeedDial. If no picture is available, the Android logo and the name of the contact will be displayed.
Q: Settings: What are the 'Shortcuts Group' sliders for?
A: Define the number of visible shortcuts. If you have a set of shortcuts and reduce the number of buttons, the shortcuts will not be deleted, only hidden. After increasing the shortcut count, the shortcuts will be visible again. If the count is set to '0', the view will be skipped if you cycle through your groups.
Q: Settings: Functionality of 'Short/Long Click Action'?
A: If you have set up your contact shortcuts, two main actions can be performed. A short or a long click. By default a short click calls the number stored in the shortcut and a long click opens the context menu to start different actions like call number, send text message, view the contact, send a WhatsApp message, show the contact's address in Google Maps, send Email and also replace, remove or move a shortcut. Short and long click actions can be overwritten with other actions. Please note, if you change the 'Long Click Action', the context menu will not be available anymore. Instead you can use 'Actions' from the main menu.
Q: What is the 'Actions' menu item?
A: Lets you quickly replace, move, rename or remove a shortcut.
Q: What does the Media scanner do?
A: Use the integrated media scanner to scan for files on your phone without unplugging the SD Card. E.g. if you cannot see new pictures in the picture gallery.
Q: Is this the final version of SpeedDial?
A: No, SpeedDial is still in development. Further updates are coming soon...
*** About Permissions ***
- Read Contacts: For adding a new contact and read the phone number
- Call Phone: For calling a number using the phone's dialer app
You can see recent contact or favorite by sliding (at the arrow zone) or pressing the arrow
Touch2dial have set of widgets
For any requests or issues please contact me via mail.
- Different size Widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 3x4 or 3x4R(Recent
calls or Favorites .
- One touch on the contact’s photo will direct dial its
default phone number.
on click action can be set to ask if to call or send sms
or just dial, go to setting.
- Widget’s background in different colors.
- One touch on the contact’s photo will direct dial its
default phone number.
- A long press will also allow SMS.
- Contact buttons’ size is adjustable (Small/Large).
- Scroll through your contacts.
- Background is your wallpaper.
- Clock may be added at the top.
- Switch the functionality between the click and long click
when pressing on picture.
- Switch from Recent Calls to Favorite by swipe left or
right (only at the area of the arrows and about)or just
by pressing on the arrows
- Change Display contact Order by dragging it(press on edit
in app menu).
- Change text size.
- Change click action
At start Touch2dial load contacts from “starred in android” Group if it empty you can choose different group.
- Press on location with no associated contact
(semi – transparent background) the setting activity will
open, this activity will allow you to choose contact,
number and picture (refer to picture: “setting activity”).
- Press on "Choose contact” and select one of your contacts
from the list, then the contact details will appear.
- After choosing contact you can choose alternative picture.
- If the contact member has more than one number, choose the
one that will be used by pressing it.
- Press the "save" button.
Change display order, Edit contact, Switch picture, change contact you can do by :
step 1: open touch2dial application.
step 2: Enter to setting by pressing on the menu button of the phone.
step 3. press on contact setting.
step 4: press on the wonted contact person now you can edit the contact or change it picture or switch contact.
step 5 press save and exit
step 6 to change order of the contacts just long press and drag it to the new position or to trash.
step 7 press again save and exit or just press on back button.
Change Style (For Widget & Application):
- Press on menu then press Widget setting button.
- Press on menu then press group button.
One touch to dial/call a number!
Easy to configure!
No limitations, create as many shortcuts as you wish!
Just choose a number from Contacts and we create a shortcut on your Home Screen for you.
Then tap a shortcut to dial/call.
Be sure to check out Shortcut Dial Pro with the following features:
• You can choose you own shortcut picture from picture gallery;
• You can edit shortcut title;
Thank you for choosing our application!
Please check our other applications: Shortcut Dial Pro, Shortcut SMS, Shortcut Mail, Shortcut 3 in 1.
Registration is just pick a person from the address book.
In the email editing screen, you can create an email template.
The source of an icon is not only the address book but also the SD card.
Rinsuke supports email concurrent transmission.
If you send email to multiple people by a tap, please add commas before secondary email address.
( firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com )
If you want to use # in the phone number, please use the "Edit number before call" option.
Although Rinsuke can not call the phone number containing #, you will be able to enter # in the edit screen.
For more features, please check out "System Info Widget" for only $.99!
Note: Will work only on the HTC EVO using a Sense ROM
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
You can select 5-7 favorite apps from your device and choose from a light or dark theme.
Menu > Add > Widgets > Quick Apps
• This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
• If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
• Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
Customize your events by adding icons, choosing urgent events and deciding how the date will be displayed. Create new events from your notification bar without having to go back to your default calendar application.
• Date range
• Calendar icons
• Calendar colors
• Urgent font color
• Update frequency
Calendars & Events:
• Multiple calendars
• Manage urgent events
• Show start times/all-day events
• Display "friendly" dates
• Create new events from status bar
Touch the SMS/Email/Ask Me icon next to the contact to launch that communication method
Themes, Round Pictures, 2 Widgets
Menu > Add > Widgets
* v1.1 Added hi-res icons
• Visit website for changelog & help •