√ Add contacts as Speed dial.
√ Images are automatically added for your favorite contacts if available in contact details, making it more easy to find your favorites.
√ No image for favorites? Default Image will be saved for that favorites.
√ Touch to call and long press to send message.
√ A unique Quick Message where in one can send the message without opening the Conversation speedily.
√ Now one can WhatsApp to Speed Dial contact.
√ A unique Dialer in which long press on the last digit will make a call quickly.
√ A complete Phone book and Call logs as well.
√ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Mail.
New Features of Speed Dial Free 1.3
√ Minor Bug Fixed.
√ Easy Speak to Call.
√ Can update name, number, email and photo/ remove photo.
√ A cool new feature to customize Speed Dial grid including (image, name, number, border, background).
- Up to 8 columns.
- Home screen widget buttons for groups.
- Swipe/Fling between the groups.
- Languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Magyar, Português, Română, ру́сский, Ελληνικά, العربية ,עברית.
- Rename groups, select groups to show, group button height.
- Contact label on image, label text and frame height.
- App start on phone start up.
- On touch select option or call or write SMS.
- Contact effects, which can be customized by user.
- Rounded frame and image corners.
- Change added and empty contact image size.
- Manual order of the contacts in the group.
One touch to dial/call a number!
Easy to configure!
No limitations, create as many shortcuts as you wish!
Just choose a number from Contacts and we create a shortcut on your Home Screen for you.
Then tap a shortcut to dial/call.
Be sure to check out Shortcut Dial Pro with the following features:
• You can choose you own shortcut picture from picture gallery;
• You can edit shortcut title;
Thank you for choosing our application!
Please check our other applications: Shortcut Dial Pro, Shortcut SMS, Shortcut Mail, Shortcut 3 in 1.
This is a very basic app - cannot add a picture or other details, and does only Dial a number. There are other great apps available in the market that can do these.
☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
The widget offers a dial pad, shows your call log or all your contacts. The widget is resizeable and the log and contacts tab are scrollable too.
Also, you can fully customize the widget (change every color, text size, ...) and put the widget on your Lockscreen (later requires Android 4.2, I recommend to disable the "dialer"-tab when placing the widget on the lockscreen)
*Loved by 1000000 people !
FAST & POWERFUL SMART SEARCH (T9/keyboard search) :
○ T9 search for names, organizations, title, phone numbers,websites, any field...
○ T9 search from Contacts/ Call History / Groups / Favorites
○ One tap to backup & restore your contacts
○ One tap to backup & restore your sms/mms messages.
○ One tap to backup & restore you call history .
○ Large buttons for select, quick and easy dialing.
○ Support High Quality photos, no blur photos.
○ Speed dial on favorites
SIMPLY MERGE DUPLICATE CONTACTS
○ One tap to merge contacts with the same name
○ Easily managing groups , add/remove item to/from groups.
○ Set Group Ringtone
○ Group messaging, Group Email.
○ Share Group info (vcard included)
○ Filter&sorts contacts by name/phone/notes any fields you choose.
○ Filter&sorts contacts by Company & Job title
○ Filter&sorts contacts by upcoming birthday & creation date
○ Caller ID for incoming / connected/ outgoing / missed calls.
○ High quality photo supported.
○ Taking notes during call.
○ Call confirmation.
○ Format phone numbers , support US/Canada/UK/Russia/Ukraine/China/Taiwan. Customize phone number using patterns , example (###-(###)-####), fill on your needs
○ Supports UK/China/US/Canada phone number attribution
○ Speed dial numbers 1 - 99
Below Character Sets are supported in T9 Search:
Portuguese and most of the Latin characters, also 简体中文, Traditional Chinese,
Like us in facebook.
help us in translation
telephone, dialer, phone,dialer,dial,contacts,contact,theme,smart dialer,T9,pinyin,quick dial,speed dial,拨号,智能拨号,通讯录,联系人,主题,callerid, blacklist, backup restore, sms, email ex dial, app search
Define what happens on short or long click. Choose between instant call, sending a text message or just viewing the contact.
Use the animated grouping feature for friends, famliy or co-workers.
The easiest and best looking speed dialer you can get!
*** Notice ***
Please read the FAQ below if you have further questions. If you have problems please contact me first instead of giving a bad rating.
If you consider to buy the full version of SpeedDial, please try the free version first! Android 3.x (Honeycomb) is not officially supported but may work.
*** Features ***
- 120 contact shortcuts (full version only)
- 4 animated contact groups (full version only)
- Swipe/Fling through the groups (full version only)
- Customizable click actions
- Fullscreen mode
- Different layouts (small, medium, large)
- Portrait and landscape support
- Multiple contact phone number support
- Quick and simple dialer
- Open phone's call log, contacts and dialer
*** FAQ ***
Q: How can I add a new shortcut from my phone's contact list?
A: Long click the 'plus icon' on the main screen. The contact picker will come up to choose a contact.
Q: Something is not working properly. What can I do?
A: If the FAQ does not help, contact me using the 'Feedback' function in "Settings" view or 'Contact Developer' in the Android Market. I will try to support you as soon as possible. If you like this app, please rate it!
Q: What is the difference between the full and the lite version?
A: The lite version has the same features like the full version, except that it is limited to 12 shortcuts and that it does not have the grouping functionality. NO Ads! So please install the lite version first and check if it is running properly on your device!
Q: My contacts do not have caller pictures. Can I nevertheless use SpeedDial?
A: Yes, you can. But having caller pictures is the whole purpose of SpeedDial. If no picture is available, the Android logo and the name of the contact will be displayed.
Q: Settings: What are the 'Shortcuts Group' sliders for?
A: Define the number of visible shortcuts. If you have a set of shortcuts and reduce the number of buttons, the shortcuts will not be deleted, only hidden. After increasing the shortcut count, the shortcuts will be visible again. If the count is set to '0', the view will be skipped if you cycle through your groups.
Q: Settings: Functionality of 'Short/Long Click Action'?
A: If you have set up your contact shortcuts, two main actions can be performed. A short or a long click. By default a short click calls the number stored in the shortcut and a long click opens the context menu to start different actions like call number, send text message, view the contact, send a WhatsApp message, show the contact's address in Google Maps, send Email and also replace, remove or move a shortcut. Short and long click actions can be overwritten with other actions. Please note, if you change the 'Long Click Action', the context menu will not be available anymore. Instead you can use 'Actions' from the main menu.
Q: What is the 'Actions' menu item?
A: Lets you quickly replace, move, rename or remove a shortcut.
Q: What does the Media scanner do?
A: Use the integrated media scanner to scan for files on your phone without unplugging the SD Card. E.g. if you cannot see new pictures in the picture gallery.
Q: Is this the final version of SpeedDial?
A: No, SpeedDial is still in development. Further updates are coming soon...
*** About Permissions ***
- Read Contacts: For adding a new contact and read the phone number
- Call Phone: For calling a number using the phone's dialer app
For the latest version please check the paid Pro version(http://goo.gl/zQSej) instead. The paid version now supports high resolution pictures, Direct Dial, support for Sony Xperia devices and languages like English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Czech!
* Add a list of contacts on your home screen
* The list of contacts could be either starred contacts or from any of your contact groups
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1.
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A new stack view based wiget(fixed size 2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, Like:ContactWidget
• SIP based soft switch supported.
• UAE Du/Etisalat ‘Social Data Package’ Supported.
• User friendly interface such as Balance, Call Status, Registration Status, Last call duration, last called number etc
• Working with 2G/3G/ 4G/Edge/ WIFI/GPRS/Social Data
• Supports all major CODEC.
• Low Internet Bandwidth consumption , like 8 Kbps
• Supports Hold, Speaker, and Mute functionality.
• Supported OS are Android, IPhone, Symbian and Widows.
• Blockage can’t stop VoIP is a motto of our company.
With Contacts+ widget you can call, text or send whatsapp messages to your friends with just one click - directly from your Smartphone and Tablet homescreen or lockscreen.
To place the widget on your homescreen or lockscreen, enter your apps drawer >> tap the widgets tab >> press & hold to pick up the widget.
+ Beautiful widget design
+ Groups selection (based on your phone contacts)
+ Light, Dark and Black themes
+ Click action selection per contact: call, text, send WhatsApp message or open contact
+ Resizable & Scrollable !
Stay tuned for more cool features :)
Note: the widget currently supports only Tablets with telephony services.
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
You can see recent contact or favorite by sliding (at the arrow zone) or pressing the arrow
Touch2dial have set of widgets
For any requests or issues please contact me via mail.
- Different size Widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 3x4 or 3x4R(Recent
calls or Favorites .
- One touch on the contact’s photo will direct dial its
default phone number.
on click action can be set to ask if to call or send sms
or just dial, go to setting.
- Widget’s background in different colors.
- One touch on the contact’s photo will direct dial its
default phone number.
- A long press will also allow SMS.
- Contact buttons’ size is adjustable (Small/Large).
- Scroll through your contacts.
- Background is your wallpaper.
- Clock may be added at the top.
- Switch the functionality between the click and long click
when pressing on picture.
- Switch from Recent Calls to Favorite by swipe left or
right (only at the area of the arrows and about)or just
by pressing on the arrows
- Change Display contact Order by dragging it(press on edit
in app menu).
- Change text size.
- Change click action
At start Touch2dial load contacts from “starred in android” Group if it empty you can choose different group.
- Press on location with no associated contact
(semi – transparent background) the setting activity will
open, this activity will allow you to choose contact,
number and picture (refer to picture: “setting activity”).
- Press on "Choose contact” and select one of your contacts
from the list, then the contact details will appear.
- After choosing contact you can choose alternative picture.
- If the contact member has more than one number, choose the
one that will be used by pressing it.
- Press the "save" button.
Change display order, Edit contact, Switch picture, change contact you can do by :
step 1: open touch2dial application.
step 2: Enter to setting by pressing on the menu button of the phone.
step 3. press on contact setting.
step 4: press on the wonted contact person now you can edit the contact or change it picture or switch contact.
step 5 press save and exit
step 6 to change order of the contacts just long press and drag it to the new position or to trash.
step 7 press again save and exit or just press on back button.
Change Style (For Widget & Application):
- Press on menu then press Widget setting button.
- Press on menu then press group button.
- Choose from 4 widget sizes and more then 10 tailored layouts with both small/big contact pictures. Or now choose a fully resizable widget with either big or small contact pictures, sized from 1x1 up to 8x6 on bigger devices! (1 to 48 contacts!)
- Now possible to fill your widget with any of your contact groups and sort them by alphabetical order or most times/last time contacted.
- Now Supports WhatsApp (Show/hide Call, Sms, WhatsApp and Email buttons by going to widget preferences/contact screen options.)
- Pick any color for the text, the border and the background of your widget(s). (Only in paid version )
- Layouts contain small and big contact icons.
- Keeps the last selected phone number, sms number and email address of all your contacts.
- Compatible with tablets (You need a sim card if you want to place calls or sms)
- This is a widget. Add it to your homescreen by going to your apps screen, choose the widgets tab, choose from 4 fixed sizes or the resizable Mad Contact Widget, press and hold it and add it where you want on your homescreen.
-This is the free ad supported version. It has some banner ads and you can't customize the colors of your widget(s).
- The facebook app doesn't allow 3rd party applications access to facebook contact photos and numbers/emails. To view your facebook contacts pictures in Mad Contacts, I suggest you use Ubersync (free)
Contact Info -------------------------------------
Please contact me for any question/problem before leaving a bad review.
Assign any number to your contacts
- Classic Speed Dial handles speed dial numbers from 1 to 999,999. Free version is limited to 5 speed dial contacts at any given time. Paid version allows unlimited speed dial contacts up to 999,999.
- Assign a shortcut character to be input at the end of your speed dial number when dialing (default is *), and Classic Speed Dial will launch your SMS application for this contact.
- Assign a shortcut character to be input in your dial pad, and a popup window will display with all of the speed dial contacts you have marked as favorites.
Add contacts, add your favorites or any other group you already had setup.
You can order the contacts as you please.
You can edit the widgets after setup too.
High resolution images.
Please rate the application.
7 day trial for the Pro version with:
- Lots of shapes.
- Colorful frame
- Direct dial or message, or show the quick menu
For more features, please check out "System Info Widget" for only $.99!
Note: Will work only on the HTC EVO using a Sense ROM
Customize your events by adding icons, choosing urgent events and deciding how the date will be displayed. Create new events from your notification bar without having to go back to your default calendar application.
• Date range
• Calendar icons
• Calendar colors
• Urgent font color
• Update frequency
Calendars & Events:
• Multiple calendars
• Manage urgent events
• Show start times/all-day events
• Display "friendly" dates
• Create new events from status bar
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
You can select 5-7 favorite apps from your device and choose from a light or dark theme.
Menu > Add > Widgets > Quick Apps
• This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
• If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
• Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
Touch the SMS/Email/Ask Me icon next to the contact to launch that communication method
Themes, Round Pictures, 2 Widgets
Menu > Add > Widgets
* v1.1 Added hi-res icons
• Visit website for changelog & help •