It's a great asset for school and homework, but not only. If you're a scholar, student, handyman, contractor, etc.. i'll bet you'll find Quick Math a useful tool you'll never want to leave home without.
To get the latest news about this app, please like our Facebook page.
- 47 Calculators and unit converters divided in 7 categories
- Customized input with custom keyboards and full support for math expressions in the calculators.
- Scientific calculator available from every screen with a simple swipe to the left
- Currency converter with over 160 currencies - available offline.
- Personalize your favorites list with your most used calculators or converters.
- Optimized for both tablets and phones
- Clean design
- Instant results delivered as you type.
- Very easy to use
- Ad supported, with option to remove ads
English, Spanish, Arabic, Romanian
Featured in GSM ARENA - Setting up your Android Phone:
Complete list of all the calculators and unit converters:
Scientific calculator - just swipe the content to the left
Algebra calculator pack:
- Percentage calculator
- Proportion calculator
- Aspect ratio calculator
- Average calculator - calculate arithmetic, geometric and harmonic mean for your values.
- Equation solver with linear, quadratic and system of equations.
- Combinations and permutations
- Decimal to fraction converter
- Fraction simplifier calculator
- Greatest common factor & Lowest common multiple calculator
- Random number generator
Geometry calculator pack:
- Area calculator and perimeter calculator for the following shapes:
square, rectangle, parallelogram, trapezoid, rhombus, triangle, pentagon, hexagon, circle, circle arc, ellipse
- Volume calculator for the following bodies:
cube, rect. prism, square piramyd, sq. pir. frustum, trapezoidal footing, cylinder, cone, conical frustum, sphere, spherical cap, spherical frustum, ellipsoid.
- Right triangle solver
- Heron's formula (solve a triangle knowing the side lengths)
- Circle solver
Health calculator pack:
- Body mass index calculator - BMI
- Daily calories burn calculator
- Body fat percentage calculator
Engineering calculator pack:
- Ohm's law calculator - voltage, current, resistance and power calculator
- Speed/Distance/Time calculator - find any of this one using the other two.
- Ingress protection
- Cylinder force calculator
- Resistance calculator
- Density calculator
Finance calculator pack:
- Currency converter with 161 currencies available offline.
- Supermarket calculator
- VAT calculator
- Tip calculator
- Loan calculator
- Electricity cost calculator
- Cost of smoking calculator
Unit converter pack:
- Angle converter
- Length converter
- Area converter
- Volume converter
- Weight converter
- Temperature converter
- Pressure converter
- Power converter
- Speed converter
- Mileage converter
- Time converter
- Data converter
- Numeric base converter
- Roman numerals converter
- Shoe size converter for adults, boys and girls.
- Elapsed Time Calculator - find the difference in time between two calendaristic dates.
Thank you for using it.
It's a great tool overall.
If you like it, please help me make it better by getting the PRO version.
Please rate and comment!
For more features, please check out "System Info Widget" for only $.99!
Note: Will work only on the HTC EVO using a Sense ROM
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
With Picture Dial widget you can instantly SMS, Call & Email contacts right from your home screen
Touch the SMS/Email/Ask Me icon to the right of your contact to launch that communication method
• Visit website for changelog & help •
Customize your events by adding icons, choosing urgent events and deciding how the date will be displayed. Create new events from your notification bar without having to go back to your default calendar application.
• Date range
• Calendar icons
• Calendar colors
• Urgent font color
• Update frequency
Calendars & Events:
• Multiple calendars
• Manage urgent events
• Show start times/all-day events
• Display "friendly" dates
• Create new events from status bar
Touch the SMS/Email/Ask Me icon next to the contact to launch that communication method
Themes, Round Pictures, 2 Widgets
Menu > Add > Widgets
* v1.1 Added hi-res icons
• Visit website for changelog & help •