By all means try the TRIAL version first to see if your device works:
http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioRecorderPROTrial_1.3.9.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information:
If you are more interested in a media player, please see our USB Audio Player PRO app:
eXtream Software Development has written custom USB audio code from scratch because Android does not support USB audio. No rooting is required.
Your USB audio device must be class-compliant in order to work: USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 class-compliant devices are supported with either USB audio spec 1.0 or 2.0. Devices that require you to install specific drivers under Windows or OSX will usually not work.
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting the app. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, your device will not work (for now). Reasons can be that your Android device does not meet the requirements, it does not supply enough power (try a powered hub), the USB audio device is not class-compliant or you are not using an OTG cable (if needed).
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works.
Note that this app also functions as the license/key to use USB audio in Audio Evolution Mobile.
• USB audio recording
• USB audio playback
• Mono, stereo and multichannel recording
• Stereo playback (on multichannel device, the first two outputs are used)
• 16-, 24- and/or 32-bit depending on your device
• Up to 384 kHz sample rate (depending on your audio device)
• Input/output selection
• Buffer size selection (1024 to 16384 frames)
• Recording format selection: wav/flac/ogg/aiff. (No mp3 since that is patented, use ogg for similar quality and compression)
• Level meters for playback and recording with peak hold to see what your loudest peak was (tap on level meter to clear)
• Monitor button to set your levels before recording
• Load wav/aiff/flac/ogg files for playback
• Rename or delete recording
• Display of available disk space
• Internal controls like gain, volume and mute are presented on the mixer screen if available
• Set the folder you wish to record to, for example, external sd cards
• Play through your Android device's internal speakers or headset in case you have an input-only device like an USB mic
• Very basic playlist (directory playback) functionality because of many user requests. No mp3 playback or fancy graphics, the app is meant for recording! For a media player, see our USB Audio Player PRO app.
• Share your recordings through GMail, SoundCloud, etc.
• 800x480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 3.1 or higher (no root required!!!)
• Android device with USB host capability
• USB OTG cable to go from micro-USB to full-sized USB if your Android device does not have a full-sized USB port
Just a glimpse of working audio devices:
• Lexicon Alpha, Lambda, Omega
• M-Audio Duo, Fast Track, Fast Track Pro
• Presonus 22VSL, 44VSL
• Blue Snowball, Yeti and Yeti PRO
• RME Babyface
• Zoom H2, H4
• Several HiFi DAC's
Unfortunately, Samsung S1, S2 and Note 1 devices are NOT supported because the kernel is missing some crucial parts. The S3, S4 and Note 2 work though.
Note that we are not affiliated with the USB Audio Recorder, USB Audio Field Recorder or USB Audio Tester app.
Record voice notes, songs, sermons, music, talks, or even concerts in high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling — much better than the default sound recorder application. Unleash the true quality of your device's microphone!
★ Real-time MP3 recording — no more waiting
★ Play sound record directly applications !
★ Manage existing recordings — share, sort, rename, and delete them
★ Automatic stop when disk free space reaches a customizable limit
You can send recordings by email and Bluetooth* or by copying files directly from the phone via USB cables or from the SD Card.
Or share your recordings Gmail, SMS.
*Depends on availability on your device.
Explanation about used permissions:
FULL INTERNET ACCESS — to send app stack trace when it crashes. No personal data.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY — to detect when a phone call is made, so recording can be stopped to prevent audio corruption. Phone numbers, IMEI, or other serial numbers are not accessed at all.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE/SD CARD CONTENTS — to store recordings in USB or SD card storage.
Search keywords: HQ, HiQ, HiQuality, High-Q, HighQ, HighQuality, MP 3 Tape Recorder, Voice Recorder. Compare with similar apps Easy Voice Recorder, Recforge, TapeRecorder, or Virtual Recorder. Sometimes also known as dictaphone, dictation, sound recording, or speech recording.
Sampler features :
► Import most audio file formats including MP3, Vorbis, FLAC, WAV, even audio tracks from videos
► Record audio from the internal microphone
► Add effects such as pitch change, low pass filter, wah-wah, etc ...
► Convenient zooming and editing features
► Save as sample
► Unlimited number of tracks
► Individual mute/solo/volume control for each track
► Expand and repeat samples
► Add effects and filters independently to each voice
► Master song as WAV in CD quality (44.1kHz, 16bits, stereo)
► Save/load project
► Zooming, panning, full multitouch support
Effect editor features :
► Create your own audio filter effects
► Start from a preset library of effects that you can modify
► Use your effects anywhere in the application
※ For optimal use it is recommended to use this application with tablets or phones with a 4.7inch or larger screen.
and sound-sketches easy and anywhere. This mini studio offers a lot of basic audio features to explore: jam to your imported or recorded loops, edit your audioclips, add effects like Delay and Chorus, share your session to Soundcloud and other platforms. In other words: a great tool for songwriters and other creative musicians!
* Four tracks available to record or import on
* Audio effects: Fuzz, Chorus, Delay, Equalizer, Reverb
* Sharing with SoundCloud, Google Drive, Gmail, DropBox etc.
* Import/Export your own music (MP3/WAV)
* Loop function
* Record with metronome and count off
* Stereo panning
* Bounce tracks to free track-space
* Track editing
If you experience problems with the app, please check the F.A.Q. in the app or let us know about it by sending an email so we can try to fix it.
MP3 Decoding/Encoding specifics:
For mp3-import the app uses the JLayer-MP3 Library from the JLayer Project: http://www.javazoom.net/javalayer/javalayer.html.
For mp3-export the app uses LAME from the LAME Project:
Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
miidio Recorder provides user the High Quality (uncompressed or MP3) audio recording. It doesn't have any recording length limitation. You may use it to record audio until out of storage.
Live-recording is supported. The recorder will display the options when you create a new audio with a plugged wired headset. You may hear your recording lively through the wired headset from phone.
All files will be saved at VoiceRecorder folder of your phone storage: /mnt/sdcard/VoiceRecorder/
MP3 Live encoding is supported by most of android phone, but low-ends phone may use PCM format for temporary format and transcode to MP3.
Linked with miidio Space which is a sharing service. With miidio Space, you may share recording URL through Facebook, twitter, Google+, etc. You may enable this feature (disabled by default) in setting page. While enabled, miidio Recorder will auth your Facebook account to generate a sharing URL for you. Please note, miidio will not post any message to your Facebook wall without your permission.
A new recorder widget is introdcued. You may tap any place of widget to start or stop record without opening miidio Recorder.
*. Audio recording: Wave, MP3
*. Audio playback: Wave, MP3
*. Audio file listing
*. File sharing through email, skype, bluetooth, etc.
*. Multiple file deletion
*. New multiple page UI
*. More options while recording
*. Set the recording as ringtone
*. Live recording
*. Japanese Translation
*. Notification icon
*. File Info Editor
*. File Tagging
*. Preference Page
*. Smooth UI
*. recorder widget
Save: for audio storage
Hardware Control: for recording
Wake Lock: for recording while the phone closes screen.
Network State: for ad
Internet: for ad and linking with wikipedia for tag completion
Write Settings (modify global system settings): for set recording as ringtone or notification sound.
Record your conversations, lectures, meetings and anything you want with very simple and intuitive interface. The app is designed both for watches and smartphones.
· The all-new Material design;
· Sound quality customisation (choice of the optimal modes);
· Echo suppression and noise filtering, silence skipping;
· Work in the background (when the display is off);
· Autostart when you start;
· Invisible Recording (replaces an icon in the notification bar, so nobody can see that the recording is launched)
· Synchronise the watch (if any);
· Manage audio recordings (share, delete, rename)
Help make a better translation:
if you want to help, please visit
This application positively noted in publications following editions:
28 Best New Android Wear Apps And Watch Faces From 7/22/14 - 8/1/14
The best apps for Android Wear
The 10 best Android Wear apps for the LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live
Five Best 'Android Wear' Apps
App of the day: Wear Audio Recorder for Android
11 of the Best Android Wear Apps
Keep always with you all fingering charts of the recorder instruments
Press arrow or swipe the screen to change the notes.
Version 1.0 : 15 August 2014
Version 1.1 : 23 August 2014 , German or Baroque fingering choice addeed, minor changes in design.
Version 1.1 : 27 August 2014 , AdMob added (minSDK = 9).
Version 1.2 : 05 September 2014 , Swipe detection Added
Version 1.3 : 08 September 2014 , minor bug corrected, 2.53Mo instead of 3.47 Mo
Version 1.4 : 11 September 2014 - Swipe only for left and right and no more fore up and down (because of scrolling)
AudioRecorder records in linear PCM format (wav files).
Likewise, AMR and AAC compressed formats are supported as long as they are offered by your device.
A peakmeter with a VU-Overload indicator is present.
For linear recording, the sampling rate and a digital volume control can be set.
A linear recording can be paused and resumed.
Recordings are stored in folders that can be configured using the month and year in the name.
A list of recent recordings is available as well as a small player to listen to recordings.
Android API Level 10 (2.3.3 GINGERBREAD_MR1) or higher is required for recording in AMR wideband or AAC format.
I can not guarantee that all sample rates, codecs and container formats will work on all devices.
Please try out what works best for you.
Frequency ( Quality ):
Low: 8KHz (phone), 11KHz (phone), 16KHz (phone)
Medium: 22KHz (FM radio), 32KHz (CD)
Audio Channels: STEREO and MONO.
Audio Format: mp4, mp3, wav, amr, 3gp
Different interface for record screen, record list screen, equalizer player screen and sound effect.
Analog and digital Volume Unit Meter display dynamically.
Built-in Equalizer Audio player included
It has five bands sound mixed effects.
It has six sound effects(classic, room, stadium, small room, indoor, normal ).
Four background sound effect: Raining, Dogs, Drumming, Guitar
Easy to control with interfaces
Share option included
Highest quality recordings supported
No limit to audio recording length
Playlist of your recorded audios with search box
This app allows user to record audio with the microphone on your phone, as well as a microphone on wired or Bluetooth headset.
Please note that Bluetooth Voice Recorder is not designed to record phone calls.
If you are having issues after update, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow fastest resolution of the problem.
The Expert Voice Recorder records high quality (.wav) sounds , and give you options of sample rates to control the quality and file size of your recordings.
Choosing .wav recordings will surely give you the highest quality sounds.
The features provided by Expert Voice Recorder are as follows:
Start, pause,resume and stop recording.
Record without showing the notification bar at the top.
Record from background even when phone is closed.
Records High quality .wav files using 16kHz mono settings.
The ability to change the Quality level from lowest to highest (CD Quality) .
Displays the remaining space available on the phone's sd card.
View list of records and play them.
Delete , rename and set record as ringtone or alarm.
Share record to social applications.
choose Mono or Stereo recording.
keep screen on while recording.
when record is stopped, a rename alert box appears to change the name .
Option to Name record according to current year-month-day_hour-minutes-seconds.
Please send us your feedback to make it better.
Enjoy recording !!
- Graphical equalizer for your music library
- 5 band EQ
- 3 audio effects (Virtualizer, Bass Boost, and Reverb)
- 10 built in EQ Presets
- Create and save your own audio presets
- Bypass mode to quickly compare the original and equalized audio
MUSIC LIBRARY FEATURES:
- Enhances your listening experience with Denon Music Maniac Headphones or other audio playback devices such as a/v receivers, car stereos via USB, or Bluetooth.
- Powerful queue based playback system lets you build and order your own playlist on the fly.
- Save the playback queue as a new playlist
- A single song, all songs on an album, all songs by an artist, and all songs in a genre can easily be added to the now playing queue.
- Supports both portrait and landscape modes for browsing, playing, and equalizing
- Shuffle and repeat playback modes
- Music library browsing by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer, Compilation, and Podcast (no importing needed)
INTERNET RADIO FEATURES:
- The TuneIn service provides global access to Internet radio – covering over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs including sports, news, talk, music and comedy.
- Browse Internet radio stations by location, genre, language or Podcast (on-demand programs).
- Powerful search feature for your music library and Internet Radio
- Save your favorite Internet Radio stations or programs as convenient presets and share them with other TuneIn compatible devices
- Ability to choose high or low quality streams offered by broadcasters
- Share what you’re listening to via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, or Text Message
- The Denon Audio app requires Android 2.2.x or later
- DRM protected music is NOT supported
- WiFi or data connection required to stream Internet radio
DS audio allows you to stream music stored on your DiskStation with your Android device wherever an Internet connection is available. Better yet, with the offline mode you can listen to songs stored in the device’s local memory for when no network connection is available. You can browse music by albums, artists, folders or genres, create your own playlists or share them with your friends, and even rate your music! And if you have dedicated stereo speakers at home, DS audio can also become a remote control to stream music to them.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.1 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Includes tinted status bar on Android Lollipop (5.0).
To disable PollFish surveys and AdMob advertising, please purchase "Lennox Unlocker", found here:
Permissions required by ACRA bug reporting system (for reporting crashes directly to me):
Full network access
Permissions required by PollFish SDK (used to target surveys better and reduce spam):
Approximate location (network-based)
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Read phone status and identity
View network connections
View Wi-Fi connections
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage - Required to write to the SD card
Prevent phone from sleeping - Required to keep device awake during recording only
Read phone status and identity - Required to pause recording during a phone call
Record audio - Required to access device microphone
Source Code: https://bitbucket.org/lenny_kano/source_lennox-dev_soundrecorder