This kid music box features:
- Real instrument sounds
- Multi touch which makes it possible to play several tones at the same time.
- Designed for Kids with simple navigation and bright child-friendly graphics.
- Play the classic 8 note kids toy xylophone for free.
- More instruments can be purchased in the app (instrument pack containing drums, baby piano, guitar, saxophone, trumpet or flute).
- Freeplay or tap to play along to different rhythms (drum set, electric guitar, grand piano, saxophone and tambourine)
Kids musical instruments is great for learning to play the first instruments. Enjoy the keyboard / piano for the young ones with 8 nodes. It’s like playing a magic piano when the colorful nodes pop up or sparkle at the tip of the finger. Kids who are more into rock or jazz music can create their own solo on the drum set with snare drum, bass drum, tom-tom drums, hi-hat and cymbals, but it can also be used as a baby drum. The acoustic guitar features six strings. Play the sax, trumpet or wooden flute with the fingertips and make your own classical music song. Please note that the app do not feature nursery rhymes for kids or lullabies for babies.
The sound and touch kids game is optimized for both phones and tablets and has been tested on toddlers, kids and parents. If you experience any problems with the app or have any ideas on how to improve this kids app please do not hesitate to contact us at http://www.kidstatic.net/contact
Kidstatic apps aims at delivering educational apps and games for toddlers and kids in a simple and intuitive manner. This musical instruments app for kids may be used to introduce your child into the wonderful world of music. As parents are a child’s first teacher you may use it for learning your young one about the different music instruments names and sounds.
We are continuously expanding the range of themes of learning apps and games for children. If you want to get the latest news about our apps like us on http://www.facebook.com/kidstaticapps or go to http://www.kidstatic.net.
Yang bertujuan untuk memperkanalkan dan melestarikan kekayaan kebudayaan seni musik tradisional Indonesia.
Berisi gambar alat musik yang disertai suara dan penjelasan singkat. Serta berisi kuis tebak gambar dan suara.
Ryan Wahyu Andrioko (email@example.com)
You'll let your child see some musical instruments and associate them to the corresponding music.
Learning instruments and music will be easy and fun. Something to do with your child that will help him grows and discovers new things. Teaching music is the best way to start the child to a deeper and faster education.
Improve your children QI!
There are many types of instruments you can find in this free app. Choose which type you like the most:
- The Guitar
- The Piano
- The Flute
- The Drum
- The Cello
- The Doublebass
- The Violin
- The Saxophone
- The Trumpet
- The Accordion
- The Harp
- The Electric Guitar
- The Electric Bass
- The Oboe
- The Clarinet
- The Timpani
- The Tuba
- The Banjo
- The Xylophone
- The Harmonica
- The Bongo
- The Harpsichord
- The Kazoo
- The Tambourine
- The Mandolin
- The Castanets
- The Pipe Organ
Once your child will be able to recognize instruments and music, you can use the same app to let him play a music quiz. You can play educational games with your children all day to guess the name of the instrument when you hear the melody.
The best app available for learning musical instruments that will make kids love music even more!
You can support us, buying the version without advertising.
Thanks to all for reviews and for supporting us!
Hi, Marbel Music has come to help kids learning music instruments and its sounds. A lot of features are provided, such as: Learning piano’s tone, playing piano with funny animal’s voice, and also frog orchestra! Throughout this application, kids are able to learn music in a fun way.
** Main Features **
- Learning tone and its vocal (solfeggio)
- Learning music instruments
- Learning sound of music instruments
- Learning piano in variety tone
- Six different animal’s sounds
- Learning orchestra with frogs
- Learning style of music at the Music House
- Acquainting with music parade through beautiful songs.
Available in two languages
- Bahasa Indonesia
** About MARBEL **
Marbel, which is an abbreviation of MARI BELAJAR SAMBIL BERMAIN (Let’s Learn while Play), is one of top Educa Studio products that have released more than 130 series. Educa Studio itself has been focusing on education since 2011 until now.
** Support **
2. Isentropic Relations - If any one of the variables, M, Po/P, To/T, Rho/Rh or A/A* is known the remaining variable values can be computed.
3. Normal Shock- Select any known variable from list, M1, P2/P1, T2/T1, M2, rho2/rho1, Po2/Po1, and Po2/P1 and user can calculate remaining variable values. Indices 1 and 2 are for before shock and after shock respectively.
4. Oblique Shock - Theta-Beta-Mech number relation. If values of any two variable known then user can calculate value of remaining one.
5. Vortex Lattice Method - Vortex Lattice Method is a method used to calculate lift coefficient of Finite Wing at low speed. It gives fairly good CL estimation for Swept wing compared to Vortex Panel Method. This tool is helpful for primary aerodynamic design iterations. The method presented here uses 'n' spanwise divisions and one chordwise division of wing. The final output is slope of CL vs Alpha curve and it is CL per degree angle of attack.
6. Prandtl-Meyer expansion wave relations - Compute v1 from M1 (Mach Number before expansion wave). v is Prandtl-Meyer function. Add deflection angle theta to v1 to get v2. From v2 compute M2 (Mach Number after expansion wave).
7. Pitot Tube - Divided in two categories. One for Incompressible Flow and Other for Compressible Flow. In case of Incompressible flow, user can input height of Pitot Tube column in Meters of Water, Mercury or Any known fluid to calculate free stream velocity. The compressible flow case takes inputs for Total Pressure and Static Pressure measured by Pitot Tube and calculates Free Stream Mach Number. User need not to worry about Subsonic or Supersonic flows. These are identified and solved accordingly.
8. Y Plus or Y+ - It calculates first cell height of grid near wall to resolve boundary layer.
9. Check points for Inputs to avoid wrong inputs and flash suggestions if any.
If you like this, please consider buying ad-free version which can take any value of Specific Heat Ratio (Gamma) and not fixed to 1.4.
If found any Bug or wrong output, please mail me regarding issue
Before giving negative rating for pop-up ads please consider that I have tried to keep ads when user finishes using any one of the utility of this app and not at the launch of utility which is more objectionable.
...Thanks in advance
Also released an app for solving compressible nozzle flow problem. Please go through it.
Music is never restricted to any particular age. An ocean of collections varies from age to age for entertaining, sleeping, relaxing and other activities that any one prefers music as a companion. There is much importance found in introducing newborn to Baby Music Songs. Researchers have found that, by putting songs, you not only introduce the art to them, but also ensure that they learn the family style much sooner than expected.
Music and food are in line for a baby’s growth. The element of music, such as tone and harmony, nourishes newborn’s rapidly developing brain, just as food and nutrients supports baby’s development. Hearing for infants is developed soon after their birth and hence their response to music is much early than one can expect. Early months are the most important for baby’s growth, suggests paediatrician, it’s during this phase a baby’s brain cells require sensory inputs for the thoughts and mental development. By introducing an infant to music at this stage, you’re putting auditory means of stimulation, allows an infant to obtain cognitive skills on their thought processes. More than any stimulation or brain development, music simply allows your child to relax.
Varieties of tracks are available for babies. Most common and often used are to Baby Music Songs to put babies to sleep, called Lullaby. Many parents learn lullabies to put their babies to sleep, the hidden fact is that psychoacoustic treatments are used while creating any lullaby that, the volume is soften from the beginning to the end. Parents needn’t worry to turn off the mobile once baby sleeps, as the track is has a collection of peaceful music that wouldn’t bother baby’s sleep.
By engaging infants to music, a study at Brigham University revealed that children get smarter as they grow. Also, at the center of music learning at the University of Texas at Austin, researchers found that babies could differentiate between timbre and melody when played on a single instrument. However, same researchers feel it’s by singing any toddler would develop their language. There are cases proven on infant’s predilection while at a mother’s womb. For better results opt for a classical than rock and rolls, as a choice of a mother.
Experts suggests, more than leaving infants alone with the company of music, it’s good idea to join along with them, sing and dance. Not necessary that you need to learn the Baby Music Songs played to be an active team member, you can switch off the music at times and join your baby for a dance with a familiar kids rhymes or any other song of your choice. It’s when the baby hears you and sees your lip movements; the ability of picking the language grows faster. After couple of times of singing a song or a rhyme, leave that last line with a soft humming, you’ll hear that “coo or mumble: from your baby as a cheerful response to your singing. Thus the baby expresses their musical awareness in a playful way. But a point to note in here is you can find that infants start to relate what they hear and what they feel!!
Start your download to catch many happy moments and expressions from your toddler now!
- Music instrument memory game with 3 levels
- No advertisement
- Beautiful and eye catching pictures
- Professional pronunciation (American)
- Simple and intuitive navigation
- Switch sound and voice on/off
A perfect sound touch kids book with pronunciation / voice for early learning on your phone or tablet. The app is specifically designed with toddlers or babies in mind with a simple and intuitive navigation between the different pictures.
The app uses real pictures which is much easier for your baby to relate to compared to drawings or animated images.
For non native English speaking the app can be used to teach your child the sound and names of the trumpet, guitar, drums, violin, cello, harmonica, bass and thereby get a good start in learning English as second language (ESL).
We are continuously expanding the range of themes of learning apps and games for children. If you want to get the latest news on apps like us on http://www.facebook.com/kidstaticapps.
How does it work? Simple, even a baby can do it! Touch the screen with your finger and swipe to go to the next page of the book or use the big kid friendly buttons. The image will be shown and its name will be played.
Afterwards, click or tap the picture to hear the sound. Infants love to hear real music and it will help them recognize instruments (saxophone, piano, flute electric guitar etc) used in classical, rock, pop and electronic music.
We advise you to sit along with your child to enhance the learning experience or entertainment even more. Toddlers will learn the names associated with the images and stimulate their motor skills.
The app is not only for toddlers. Older kids loves to hear and learn more this subject and thereby increasing their vocabulary and possible the intelligence.
The app features carefully selected photos and has been tested on both toddlers, kids and parents.
Got any questions or ideas for improvement. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want you to provide the best interactive learning app available.
Kidstatic aims at delivering educational apps and games for toddlers and kids in a simple and intuitive manner.
A wonderful game and a cute collection of musical instruments for toddlers and kids.
your kid loves memory games, puzzles and want to play with every kind of musical instrument ? This is the app for you!
Your child will discover music and in the meanwhile will exercise his memory!
Music Games for Toddlers is an educational and entertaining game.
It is a nice, simple, fun, and colorful game for toddlers and kids! Play musical instruments !
Funny musicians pets will help your child to discover the musical instruments.
Listen and learn the sounds played by musical instruments!
Easy to learn and to control:
-touch the screen and try to match the musicians pairs hidden behind the stereo speakers, find the couple!
-interact with all the musical instruments on the screen when a game is solved
-when a game is completed tap the arrow to change to the next level
You can also choose the difficulty level: easy, medium and hard, to suit the needs of each child and exercise your toddler memory.
Available for all screen resolutions and devices, including tablet device as Kindle and Samsung !
Simple and intuitive, your baby will have lots of fun for hours !
The perfect game to become a little musician !
This educational game will help your toddler to improve skills in problem solving,
logical and cognitive skills, concentration and memory.
Find out all musical instruments, improving the ability to learn and listen!
- high quality memory game for toddlers and preschool kids from ages 0 to 7 years old with very cute musical instruments
- Easy to use and to control
- fun for children of all ages, babies, preschoolers, school children and pre-teens, designed for preschool boys and girls
- Simple for toddlers and babies with different levels of difficulty
- Toddlers develop their fine motor skills and improve their memory
- Play with your child or let them play alone
- use it to keep your baby or toddler occupied
- more than 100 musicians and musical instruments in this FULL version: triangle, xylophone, trumpet, drum, tambourine, banjo, violin, cymbals, harp, piano, saxophone, balalaika, accordion, guitar, cello, trombone, bagpipe, harmonica, flute, bongos, maracas, clarinet, mandolin, drums, hornpipe and others!
- randomly generated memory games! this educational game will never get old!
- Does not require internet connection!
- Does not contain Advertising!
This is the FULL supported version,
If you want to try the FREE version go to
Fun and enjoyable to learn and play with great music instruments, this is a must have app!
A lot of educational music games for toddlers and young kids!!
Your child will admire every kind of musical instruments and will hear real sound effects!
Ideal for children but also fun for adults who want to play with their kids!
This app is a memory trainer for all the family ! A fun brain training app for kids!
Are you ready to challenge your memory ? Match up the musical instruments pairs!
Music games for kids is a funny memory game which also helps your kid training his memory ability.
A lot of game for children, the best games for kids, apps for babies, games for girls, match game, puzzle for 3 year old,
educational games, all from romeLab !
*** From the award winning developer of the Connect the Dots educational game series ***
This educational and fun App helps young children learn the common musical instruments and the sounds that each one makes while developing their hand eye coordination and puzzle solving skills. It's a unique early learning game with realistic sounds and photo quality pictures which toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age children will enjoy.
Kids Musical Instrument Jigsaw Puzzles is different to other puzzle Apps because it has:
•high quality images set against photographic scenes that look stunning on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
•realistic sound effects used for every musical instrument
•covers most common musical instruments as well as some lesser known ones
•puzzles that can be replayed again after solving
•increasing difficulty as your child progresses through the games in three distinct levels
•supports the following languages: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Persian, Turkish, Polish, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Romanian, Swedish, Thai, Norwegian, Malay, Greek, Finnish, Dutch and Danish.
Kids Musical Instrument Jigsaw Puzzles comes with a selection of free games that can be easily upgraded through a single in-app purchase to enable all puzzles. By upgrading from the Free App to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all additional puzzles and features added in future releases.
Jigsaw puzzle games have traditionally been a fun and early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and are a stimulating game for girls and an exciting game for boys.
•2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their hand eye coordination and matching skills as they progress through the puzzles on each level as well as exploring the musical instrument sounds
•4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce the musical instrument names on completion of every puzzle
We hope you enjoy playing what we believe is one of best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
Check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.
Download this official mobile application and you could listening of Radio Sonora Network for some cities.
* Beauty & Fashion
* Health & Food
* Entertainment & lifestyle
and many more
Hey, The Vidies! Sekarang kalian bisa makin deket sama idola kalian! Yup, Vidi sekarang sudah bisa kalian “bawa” kemanapun kalian pergi lho.. Semua tentang idolamu ada di aplikasi Vidi Aldiano. Kalian bisa dengerin streaming album teranyar Vidi "Yang Kedua" sambil nonton video-video klipnya. Gak ketinggalan dapetin update terbaru, jadwal show, dan foto-foto keren Vidi. Semua lengkap di sini. Buruan download!
Android 2.1 and Above;
Screen: multiscreen ;
Processor: minimal 600MHz