This kid music box features:
- Real instrument sounds.
- Designed for kids with simple navigation and bright child-friendly graphics.
- Multi touch which makes it possible to play several tones at the same time.
- Play the classic 8 note kids toy xylophone for free.
- More instruments can be purchased in the app (instrument pack containing drums, baby piano, guitar, saxophone, trumpet or flute).
- Freeplay or tap to play along to different rhythms (drum set, electric guitar, grand piano, saxophone and tambourine)
Please note that only the xylophone is for free. If you like the app the remaining instruments can be purchased in the app.
Use your fingers to play colorful instruments such as kids xylophone, drum kit, piano, saxophone, trumpet, flute and acoustic guitar. Even babies will enjoy tapping on the instruments and hear the sounds from the instruments. Unlike real drums the sound level can actually be turned down, which is something moms and dads will appreciate.
Kids musical instruments is great for learning to play the first instruments. Enjoy the keyboard / piano for the young ones with 8 nodes. It’s like playing a magic piano when the colorful nodes pop up or sparkle at the tip of the finger. Kids who are more into rock or jazz music can create their own solo on the drum set with snare drum, bass drum, tom-tom drums, hi-hat and cymbals, but it can also be used as a baby drum. The acoustic guitar features six strings. Play the sax, trumpet or wooden flute with the fingertips and make your own classical music song. Please note that the app do not feature nursery rhymes for kids or lullabies for babies.
Kidstatic apps aims at delivering educational apps and games for toddlers and kids in a simple and intuitive manner. This musical instruments app for kids may be used to introduce your child into the wonderful world of music. As parents are a child’s first teacher you may use it for learning your young one about the different music instruments names and sounds.
Hi, Marbel Music has come to help kids learning music instruments and its sounds. A lot of features are provided, such as: Learning piano’s tone, playing piano with funny animal’s voice, and also frog orchestra! Throughout this application, kids are able to learn music in a fun way.
** Main Features **
- Learning tone and its vocal (solfeggio)
- Learning music instruments
- Learning sound of music instruments
- Learning piano in variety tone
- Six different animal’s sounds
- Learning orchestra with frogs
- Learning style of music at the Music House
- Acquainting with music parade through beautiful songs.
Available in two languages
- Bahasa Indonesia
** About MARBEL **
Marbel, which is an abbreviation of MARI BELAJAR SAMBIL BERMAIN (Let’s Learn while Play), is one of top Educa Studio products that have released more than 130 series. Educa Studio itself has been focusing on education since 2011 until now.
** Support **
You'll let your child see some musical instruments and associate them to the corresponding music.
Learning instruments and music will be easy and fun. Something to do with your child that will help him grows and discovers new things. Teaching music is the best way to start the child to a deeper and faster education.
Improve your children QI!
There are many types of instruments you can find in this free app. Choose which type you like the most:
- The Guitar
- The Piano
- The Flute
- The Drum
- The Cello
- The Doublebass
- The Violin
- The Saxophone
- The Trumpet
- The Accordion
- The Harp
- The Electric Guitar
- The Electric Bass
- The Oboe
- The Clarinet
- The Timpani
- The Tuba
- The Banjo
- The Xylophone
- The Harmonica
- The Bongo
- The Harpsichord
- The Kazoo
- The Tambourine
- The Mandolin
- The Castanets
- The Pipe Organ
Once your child will be able to recognize instruments and music, you can use the same app to let him play a music quiz. You can play educational games with your children all day to guess the name of the instrument when you hear the melody.
The best app available for learning musical instruments that will make kids love music even more!
You can support us, buying the version without advertising.
Thanks to all for reviews and for supporting us!
Music is never restricted to any particular age. An ocean of collections varies from age to age for entertaining, sleeping, relaxing and other activities that any one prefers music as a companion. There is much importance found in introducing newborn to Baby Music Songs. Researchers have found that, by putting songs, you not only introduce the art to them, but also ensure that they learn the family style much sooner than expected.
Music and food are in line for a baby’s growth. The element of music, such as tone and harmony, nourishes newborn’s rapidly developing brain, just as food and nutrients supports baby’s development. Hearing for infants is developed soon after their birth and hence their response to music is much early than one can expect. Early months are the most important for baby’s growth, suggests paediatrician, it’s during this phase a baby’s brain cells require sensory inputs for the thoughts and mental development. By introducing an infant to music at this stage, you’re putting auditory means of stimulation, allows an infant to obtain cognitive skills on their thought processes. More than any stimulation or brain development, music simply allows your child to relax.
Varieties of tracks are available for babies. Most common and often used are to Baby Music Songs to put babies to sleep, called Lullaby. Many parents learn lullabies to put their babies to sleep, the hidden fact is that psychoacoustic treatments are used while creating any lullaby that, the volume is soften from the beginning to the end. Parents needn’t worry to turn off the mobile once baby sleeps, as the track is has a collection of peaceful music that wouldn’t bother baby’s sleep.
By engaging infants to music, a study at Brigham University revealed that children get smarter as they grow. Also, at the center of music learning at the University of Texas at Austin, researchers found that babies could differentiate between timbre and melody when played on a single instrument. However, same researchers feel it’s by singing any toddler would develop their language. There are cases proven on infant’s predilection while at a mother’s womb. For better results opt for a classical than rock and rolls, as a choice of a mother.
Experts suggests, more than leaving infants alone with the company of music, it’s good idea to join along with them, sing and dance. Not necessary that you need to learn the Baby Music Songs played to be an active team member, you can switch off the music at times and join your baby for a dance with a familiar kids rhymes or any other song of your choice. It’s when the baby hears you and sees your lip movements; the ability of picking the language grows faster. After couple of times of singing a song or a rhyme, leave that last line with a soft humming, you’ll hear that “coo or mumble: from your baby as a cheerful response to your singing. Thus the baby expresses their musical awareness in a playful way. But a point to note in here is you can find that infants start to relate what they hear and what they feel!!
Start your download to catch many happy moments and expressions from your toddler now!
- Over 60 best-loved children songs
- Amazing music, animations and fun sound effects
- Easy, Normal, Hard 3 levels available- Choose the right one for you!
- Enjoy the special effects and crazy fever mode
* Free 300 points for everyone!
* Get free additional points for 3 days!
* After you are out of points, in-app-purchase is required to play songs.
Great 48 videos to entertain and educate your child! When choosing one of the musical instruments (guitars, pianos, saxophones, etc.), your child will watch 10-20 seconds video clips. For example - an amazing virtuoso harpist, an astonishing 4 mallets marimba player, a marvelous musician plays flamenco guitar. Each musical instrument rotates through 4 separate video clips with each tap from your child. Perfect and simple!
* Dubbing in English.
* 48 video clips of musical instruments.
* 4 rotating videos for each instrument.
* Includes popular classical music pieces.
* Works together with the other "Video Touch" apps.
· "Great app!!! My son loves this app!!!"
· "Terrific fun and value for toddlers. Our girl is about 14 months and just loves this series. It’s a good buy for both the fun and the education. She will walk around with the phone for 30 minutes at a time smiling the whole time."
· "By far, the best entertainment app for kids. Love this developer and all his apps."
· "Gorgeous Videos! I bought one of these apps and, after seeing the quality, went back and purchased the rest of them."
· "I'm an SLP and these videos will be an amazing asset during therapy. So well done!"
· "I'd recommend this app to any parent looking for an educational app for baby- preschool!"
· "Love all the "Touch" apps. Our 16-month-old son doesn't yet watch TV, but we do let him play with all the "Video Touch" and "Sound Touch" apps. These apps kept him busy on a 6-hour plane ride, even without sound!"
Download this precious app for your little one, it will teach them a lot and your child will just think it’s fun!
Clef Mastery: Teaches you the notes of the treble and bass staff level by level.
Lightning Mode: Switches between treble and bass clef, and keys.
Instrument Mode: Let's you become familiar with your actual instrument. Includes a mode for when you don't have your instrument with you, and a mode that detects what notes you play, giving you instant feedback.
• Learn the notes on your GUITAR.
• Sight Read Music tells you to play a note on your guitar, and recognizes if you've played the correct note or not.
• Learn all the notes on the treble and bass clef.
• Learn to switch between bass/treble clef, and different musical keys when sight reading with Lightning Mode.
• Sight Read Music teaches you to instantly recognize notes by increasing difficulty.
• Instruments Supported for Fret Finding Mode: Guitar, Ukulele (Banjo, Bass, Violin coming soon).
The award-winning team at Cotton Interactive has designed an interactive app intended to enhance pattern recognition and cognition skills in toddlers that they can either play on their own or with parents.
The free version has limited functionality.
* Easy to use
* Halloween sticker scene
* Halloween icon
* Halloween background music
* Tap and hold a sticker
* Drag the sticker to the scene
♬ Non-stop playing for over 60 mins. (After purchasing all versions)
♬ Most popular songs for kids from 0 to 5.
♬ Easy to learn song lyrics
♬ Beautiful graphics and adorable characters
♬ Kid-friendly interface
♬ Download songs Just 1 time, you can enjoy the show anytime,anywhere! even on the plane!
♬ Includes more than 100 kids’ favorite songs
* This app support both mobile phone and Tablet Mode.
Have a magical experience with BEST KIDS SONGS!
Download this official mobile application and you could listening of Radio Sonora Network for some cities.
Hello Today knows what information you need and she knows what kind of articles you want to read.
When you open Hello Today’s app, the first page will show you the most interesting news or article from the category you preferred. Hello Today also knows other category that you might interested in so she may suggest more than you need.
* Beauty & Fashion
* Health & Food
* Entertainment & lifestyle
and many more
Hey, The Vidies! Sekarang kalian bisa makin deket sama idola kalian! Yup, Vidi sekarang sudah bisa kalian “bawa” kemanapun kalian pergi lho.. Semua tentang idolamu ada di aplikasi Vidi Aldiano. Kalian bisa dengerin streaming album teranyar Vidi "Yang Kedua" sambil nonton video-video klipnya. Gak ketinggalan dapetin update terbaru, jadwal show, dan foto-foto keren Vidi. Semua lengkap di sini. Buruan download!
Android 2.1 and Above;
Screen: multiscreen ;
Processor: minimal 600MHz