Access everything on the Internet with Psiphon's secure tunnel
Over a million people across the world are already using Psiphon's censorship circumvention tool to access Internet sites and services that are blocked or otherwise unavailable through their normal service provider. Whether it's to access sites that your provider is blocking, or to add a layer of protection when using open Wi-fi services, Psiphon is the best tool for accessing the open Internet.
• Browser or VPN (whole-device) mode, so you can choose whether to tunnel everything or just your web browser.
• In-app stats telling you how much traffic you've been using.
• Free for personal use! Contact us directly for corporate licensing.
• Featured on BestVPN.com: http://www.bestvpn.com/blog/6943/evade-internet-censorship-with-psiphon.
• Psiphon is an open source project. You can find our source code and design documents on the project home page: https://bitbucket.org/psiphon/psiphon-circumvention-system.
After downloading and installing the Safwan Telecom dialer, open the application and follow the simple wizard to set-up the Safwan Telecom dialer:
VoIP Calls via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
You will just need to select the Contact you want to call or enter the number manually in the DialPad. The Safwan Telecom dialer will take it from here.
The same Safwan Telecom dialer low rates for international calling apply if you use the Safwan Telecom dialer.
If a data connection is available the application might require a minimum amount of data traffic to update from time to time.
•Call from Android phone native Contacts
Thomson based routers ( this includes Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
DLink ( only some models )
Verizon FiOS ( only some routers supported)
FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
Huawei (some InfinitumXXXX)
Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
Wlan_XX ( only some are supported)
Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
Sky V1 routers
Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
Alice in Germany
Not Works with all models and if the password is changed.
And ' understood as a possible application to retrieve lost password , and not to enter in the network of the neighbour.
Try it and send feedback .
• Enables secure VPN connections to serialized Tosibox Lock devices, using the mobile device's Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
• Easy to take into use in just a few minutes. Initial serialization can be done by scanning a QR code.
• Built on the physical security foundation of Tosibox products: the access rights are granted and controlled from the physical Tosibox Key, after which the Mobile Client remains bound to it.
• The access rights are device-specific and non-transferrable. Utilizes a two-factor authentication scheme.
• Does not restrict the usage of apps: most network-enabled applications will work over the Tosibox remote connection.
Please note that taking Tosibox Mobile Client into use requires a Tosibox Key device.
• Quick start instructions: http://help.tosibox.com/?title=Taking_Mobile_Client_into_use
• Contacts and documentation: http://www.tosibox.com/support/
TOSIBOX – first in the world, a physical Key, Lock and the connection method revolutionizes the creation of connections between the remote devices.
Enable you to find and import FREE open VPN servers from Internet for OpenVPN clients.
Increase their availability to easily UNBLOCK blocked sites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
Encrypt the data, Protect your privacy, Bypass firewall, Hide your public ip, nobody know where are you from.
*** IMPORTANT ***
● It is a plugin, so does NOT work standalone!
● Designed for co-working with "OpenVPN Connect",
● For Android 4.0 and upper, suggest to install the official OpenVPN client "OpenVPN Connect", for which we provide specific feature.
● Of cause, you can use "OpenVPN for Android". Support import ovpn profiles, but can't clean them quickly.
● All servers are from Internet, so we can't make sure each of them be available, so need you to try one by one patiently. One tap version is in plan, but need more time to develop.
*** HOW TO USE ***
1. Install the app and "OpenVPN Connect"
2. Open the app, and click the "Download VPN servers", then waiting for server list
3. Click one server, the OpenVPN details activity will be started
4. See server details and click "Import to OpenVPN Connect". Import screen will be started, click the "Accept" button
5. In the "OpenVPN Connect" main screen, click "Connect" button
6. If you are lucky, you will get a VPN connection.
7. If the server can't be reached, please repeat steps: 3 - 5
- One-click connection (batch mode)
- Supports RSA SecurID and TOTP software tokens
- Keepalive feature to prevent unnecessary disconnections
- Compatible with ARMv7, x86, and MIPS devices
- No root required
- 100% open source (GPLv2+); 100% free; no ads
- Based on the popular OpenConnect Linux package
- An account on a suitable VPN server
- Android 4.0 (ICS) or higher (with working VpnService + tun infrastructure)
XDA thread and FAQ: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2616121
Source code: https://github.com/cernekee/ics-openconnect
Please do not use the reviews to request features or report issues, as they do not provide a suitable forum for support. Please post your question in the XDA thread, file a bug report in the Github project, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
StrongVPN OpenVPN Client is a product of Reliablehosting.com, a US-based company with over twenty years experience providing internet services for personal, corporate and government clients around the world.
- Access 446 servers in 19 countries (and counting!)
- Auto-reconnect after device reboot and sleep
- Military-grade 256-bit AES encryption available
- Share and synchronize account with Windows and Macintosh clients
- Fully functional on all compatible devices, root access not required
Please note, Android version 4 or higher is required to connect.
This application works only for OpenVPN connections. For PPTP, the connection must be established through the default Android VPN client.
There is not needed to have the root access, because the VPN tun device is handled with the VpnService API introduced with Android 4.0 (ICS).
Not affected by TLS heartbeat read overrun (CVE-2014-0160)
* Auto connect on boot
* App filter (Require Android >= 5.0)
* Import/export openvpn configuration
* Import pem, der, pkcs12 cetfificate formats
* Support for certificates in KeyChain
* IPv6 support
* Support for HTTP/SOCKS proxies
* Support for customized HTTP headers
* Backup/restore configuration
Join to the OpenVPN Client community (https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115310249264827900069) and you will able to try the beta versions, read the news about the app and much more...
Some hints to test the app:
* To import a openvpn configuration file, copy the ovpn file on the device memory and put in the same folder any external certificates/keys files. Then start the app, tap on "+" button in bottom right corner and choose "Import VPN profile". After the import, the files can be deleted.
* If something goes wrong, check the log. You can see the log by tapping on the vpn name, and so on the LOG tab.
* If the log has errors like "ERROR: Cannot open TUN/TAP" or "Tun device open exception: java.lang.NullPointerException", please try to reboot the device.
* If you have the access on the server side, check the log also on this side.
* Maybe your configuration is not compatible with the last version of openvpn, so try to set the option "Use old stable OpenVPN 2.3.2" in the "Options" section.
* If you cannot resolve the troubles, please send me a e-mail to email@example.com, I will contact you at soon as possible and I will help you to solve the problem.
Take a look to this video sent me from a enthusiast user...
Thank you Robert!
The new app filter feature can be used only on Android versions greater or equal than 5.0 (Lollipop). This feature allow to choose which apps are allowed to use the vpn. The apps not allowed will use networking as if the VPN wasn't running.
This free version has some advertising and doesn't has the following features:
* Tap device support
* Auto connect on connectivity up/down
* Tasker/Locale plugin
If you want also these features, you can buy the full version.
Visit www.iridiumgo.com for Iridium GO! product details and information on where to buy. The Iridium GO! app supports English, Spanish, French, Russian, and Japanese languages.
Compatible with Android devices v.2.3.3 and higher.
Note: The Iridium GO! device and Iridium service subscription is required to use this app.
Winter Voice Features:-
It uses SIP protocol based for signaling
Supports G729, PCMU, and PCMA codecs
Runs behind NAT or Private IP
User Friendly Interface
Auto Sync of Balance
Real Time Sip status messages
Address book integration
Compatible with all sip standard switches
Winter Voice has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
It easily integrates with mobile phonebook and auto detects (+) sign when contact is picked from phonebook.”
- background file transfer (SCP protocol)
- character picker dialog (on-screen button and hardware SYM key)
- single line input (on-screen button)
- tap and hold menu (switch to fullscreen mode, change font size)
- save SSH keys as files
- save console screenshots (PNG format)
- new key mappings (hardware keyboard)
- ssh-agent (by Roberto Tyley)
- x11 forwarding
- lots of bugfixes
VX ConnectBot provides additional customization for smartphones with a physical keyboard.
Currently, there are customizations for the following smartphones:
- full hardware keyboard (e.g. bluetooth keyboard)
- Samsung Captivate Glide (SGH-i927)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia pro (MK16i)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro (SK17i)
Blackboard ConnectTM for AndroidTM combines the power and flexibility of the Android mobile operating system with Blackboard Connect’s easy-to-use mass notification service. Users can create, schedule and send messages directly from their Android mobile devices.
Send email, SMS or voice calls directly from your mobile device. Target specific groups or broadcast to an entire community. Status reports quickly inform you when your messages have been delivered, and a single “Send a Message” button ensures that you can easily stay in contact with your community, even remotely or on the go.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Simple message delivery from an Android mobile device
• Record voice messages direct from your smartphone (not available for Android tablets or other non-phone devices)
• Access pre-set message templates in Connect 5
• Quickly copy message content between modes (voice, email, SMS)
• Send to targeted recipient groups
• Control message delivery schedules, message types and device modes
• Review delivery details and reports in real time
• Review scheduled and sent messages
This app is available for use by all current Blackboard Connect client organizations. You must have an active Blackboard Connect contract and user account. This is a Blackboard Connect administrative user application and is not intended for message recipients.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Blackboard Connect 5 required.
• Supported for Android versions 2.2 (Froyo) and higher.
• WiFi or data plan for Internet access is required.
- Acceder al Catálogo de premios y realizar tus canjes.
- Consultar tus metros disponibles.
- Consultar tus puntuaciones.
- Estar informado de las últimas novedades.
Disfruta ya de ella en 3 sencillos pasos:
1. Descarga la aplicación.
2. Deja que se instale automáticamente.
3. Iníciala accediendo con tus claves habituales.
Esta es una aplicación destinada exclusivamente a los participantes del Programa “Desafío 2014 Coca-Cola Iberian Partners, por lo que su utilización requiere de usuario y contraseña previamente asignados.