Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Would you like to visit major financial landmarks and Dickens’s favourite taverns? Get to know Bloomsbury’s verdant squares and pretty residential housing or discover classic pre-war department stores? Whether you are looking for insight into this city's tumultuous past or just wanting to take strolls along the Thames, our tailored tours guide you through the city. Forget about lengthy text based content and pay attention to the site itself while listening to the narrated information.
Hungry and curious about the city’s pub scene? Look out for the riverside pubs that allow for convivial pit-stops for food and drink along the way and the rooftop restaurants serving today’s cosmopolitan tastes.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities of Europe.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRAVEL GUIDE
- See all attractions in London on a map and choose what you want to see
- Find interesting places nearby you
- Get detailed information with photos and opening hours for London top places such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey...
- Prepare your personal travel itinerary in just a few minutes
- Edit your guide anywhere from any device with a web browser using http://www.tripomatic.com
ENJOY GREAT OFFLINE MAP
- Detailed and walking friendly city map of London
- See underground stations and underground lines on the map
- Download offline map (available as in-app purchase)
PLAN YOUR STAY IN LONDON
- Choose your hotel
- Book your accommodation straight in the app
- Add your hotel to your travel guide
CONNECT WITH US
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
If you have any problems with the app, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll do our best to fix the problem.
To access 400+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
100% Offline London Map & Guide without hidden costs.
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete London map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- London hotels deals (online module)
This app is tablet ready!
Discover London with our offline app.
London Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way around London.
London Listeni/ˈlʌndən/ is the capital city of England and the United Kingdom, and the largest city, urban zone and metropolitan area in the United Kingdom, and the European Union by most measures. Located on the River Thames, London has been a major settlement for two millennia, its history going back to its founding by the Romans, who named it Londinium. London's ancient core, the City of London, largely retains its square-mile mediaeval boundaries. Since at least the 19th century, the name London has also referred to the metropolis developed around this core. The bulk of this conurbation forms the London region and the Greater London administrative area, governed by the elected Mayor of London and the London Assembly.
London is the leading global city, with strengths in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transport all contributing to its prominence. It is one of the world's leading financial centres and has the fifth- or sixth-largest metropolitan area GDP in the world depending on measurement. London has been described as a world cultural capital. It is the world's most-visited city as measured by international arrivals and has the world's largest city airport system measured by passenger traffic. London's 43 universities form the largest concentration of higher education in Europe. In 2012, London became the first city to host the modern Summer Olympic Games three times.
London is full of possibilities – and now you can find them on your phone. Constantly updated with a wealth of events, the Time Out London app is easy to browse, and searches can be tailored to your location and tastes.
Whether you’re out and about or planning from home, it’s simple to organise your days and nights out in London and invite your friends.
And did we mention it’s free?
Geo-location – we pinpoint where you are, and show you all the recommended activities nearby on a map, complete with event previews.
Easy browsing – whether you’re looking for a great gig or a top-notch restaurant, you can browse by type of activity, area, even the kind of food you want to eat.
Regular updates – event listings and previews are updated daily so you can access up-to-date information on all the latest goings-on in London.
Keep up-to-date with the latest London events, find out what's free near you, and browse our must-see recommendations. You can save your favourites for later or add them directly to your calendar, and you can also choose to receive alerts for events and special offers across London.
The free London Official Events Guide app features:
• What's on – the best events happening near you, now. Find free and unique events, or use the search tools to explore even more
• Map – search events and places near your location, and plan your route using the directions tool.
• Comprehensive listings of London events, attractions, open spaces, accommodation and more powered by visitlondon.com, London's Official City Guide
The London Official City Guide app is brought to you by visitlondon.com, the official visitor guide for London.
Become a fan of our Facebook page for great offers like 4* hotels for £1
This app lists great attractions to visit in London for free whether you travel by taxi, tube, bus, train or cycle hire. Find out what's near your location or use the map to find your way.
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip in London. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at email@example.com.
Discover sights like Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Palace, Trafalgar Square, Saint Paul´s Cathedral, Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, British Museum, The National Gallery, The London Eye, The Tate Gallery Of Modern Art, Downing Street, Piccadilly Circus, ZSL London Zoo, The Sherlock Holmes Museum, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Madame Tussauds, BFI London IMAX Cinema.
you will be able to find below
* Plan a journey
* Get service updates
* Live arrivals and departures
* View tube map
From a 3d carousel UI ,
Please see the screenshots for more information.
Now with line status information and a journey planner, our free app for London's Underground train network (we call it 'the Tube') will tell you whether there's good service on the Central Line or disruptions on the Bakerloo Line, putting the most useful map you'll need in within one click of your device screen at all time, for convenience and speed.
Download this application now and save it for when you need it. It'll work underground too.
Another good app by Bappz. Designed to simple, fast and reliable.
This is very useful for those who live in London and all the tourists that looking for the city guide.
- Local news (BBC, Guardian, Twitter, Google News, Flickr, VisitLondon, ecc.)
- City Map with top attractions
- Information on restaurants, bars, pubs and hotels in Torino.
- Public Transport (TFL - Transport For London, Underground/Tube Map)
- Local Weather
- Travel Info (main sights, history, geography, climate)
- Most useful Link
- Tube and rail Maps
- Central London Key Bus Maps/City Tourist Map - (Official City Guide)
- TFL Tube/Train station toilets
- London Theatres Map
- Transport For London Accessibility Map - Wheelchair access map of stations
A simple handy app to carry around useful maps in your pocket - let us know what maps you would like to see added!
● Street level A-Z map for the whole of the Greater London area.
● Colourful clear custom drawn geographically accurate mapping.
● Once installed no internet connection required, no data roaming charges.
● GPS location and tracking.
● Streets, Post codes, Places of interest, Museums and Galleries etc built into the application.
This clear colourful and high quality A-Z map covers the whole of the Greater London area down to street level. The familiar look of this map makes it by far the easiest London map to use. The map is drawn by real cartographers with the detailed care and human touch of emphasis that A-Z are famous for.
The map covers 3743 sq km (1445 sq miles) of London down to street level, the same area as the printed version of the Master Atlas of Greater London and extends beyond the Greater London and M25 area to Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Potters Bar, Waltham Cross, Epping, Brentwood, Thurrock, Stanford-le-Hope, Gravesend, Wrotham, Sevenoaks, Westerham, Oxted, Redhill, Reigate, Leatherhead, Great Bookham, Woking, Egham, Windsor, Slough, Chalfont Street Peter, Chorleywood and Bovingdon.
The map index contains over 300,000 entries with nearly 100,000 streets, over 200,000 postcodes, plus thousands of places of interest, hospitals and rail stations. All can be located on this high quality map within a few seconds using the search feature or by browsing the index.
With this map installed on your device there is never any need for an internet connection enabling you to access the map anywhere and at anytime.
You can use your device’s inbuilt location services to show your current location on the map or follow your movements as you travel.
Add this map to one of our “Zuti” route planner maps and you are well equipped to travel anywhere in the Greater London area.
♦ ANNOTATING THE MAP
You can now add places of interest, routes and even areas to the map. This is a very simple yet powerful feature that allows the user to quickly and easily customise their map. This is also a great benefit to anyone planning routes as it instantly displays the distance for the complete route. These annotations can be stored and retrieved instantly on the device.
• Arrivals and Departures information for Heathrow Airport
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Map showing your current location within the airport
• Detailed map also shows location of gates, bars, cafes, rest rooms etc.
• Details of ground transportation from the airport (taxi, bus, train etc)
• Local hotel information
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Optimised for Tablets aswell as phones.
Other London airport apps available are Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, London City. Other UK apps are Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh.
More from developer
> Departure Boards for nearest stops
> INTERNET - To fetch data over the Internet from Tfl, National Rail, BAA etc.
> ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - To check if device is connected to the Internet before fetching data
> ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - To get location of device from network provider if GPS is unavailable
> ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - To get location of device of device from GPS
> BILLING - To allow in-app purchase of ad remover
This is not an official RTA app and the developer is not associated to RTA in a any way.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION -> Required to find nearest cinema.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE -> Required to check if data can be downloaded from the Cineworld servers.
INTERNET -> Required to download films and show timings.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -> Required to read film poster stored on SD Card.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -> Required to save film posters on SD card.
BILLING -> Required to allow in-app purchase of ad-remover.
With this shopping list application you will never forget again.
This lightweight application helps create a shopping list and displays it as a check-list. As you are shopping you can check off the items that you have bought.
It also remembers your items and you can add them to your shopping list by simply selecting them. This feature is great for weekly shopping. As you build up your list of items you buy regularly, the next time you go weekly shopping you can quickly check the items you need to buy put them in the shopping list.
To delete items press the "Menu" button on the "Add or Select Items" screen and select "Delete items". Select the items you want to delete and press the Delete button.
Online backup and restore is done securely using your Google account.
Please post bug reports and feature requests in the comments.