Leaving negative feedback will not help either of us and it breaks my heart. Especially, if you cannot log in because Virgin Mobile or do not know how to use my app. I will do my best to fix any issues so if you find one please email me the details.
Also, I wanted to give credit to Jay - author of the original Virgin Mobile Minutes Checker (red clock icon on gray background) for doing amazing job. It is a pity he discontinued support for his app.
This app is my hobby project - I use it for my own purposes so in this lays your guarantee that it will be maintained.
But this app is mainly for YOU. If not for you, I would be the only user which would be pretty sad. So I desperately need you help. Please voice your feedback. If you have ideas, please email me.
Also, if you appreciate the app please take a minute to leave me feedback and spread the word.
- checking Virgin Mobile account balance with one click
- support compressed webpages from VM site for faster processing
- support for auto-pay and manual pay accounts
- report status when making or receiving calls
- progress bars that change color: green - plenty minutes left for the rest of this month, yellow - you are more or less on track, red - you are over budget for the rest of this month as of today
- check recent call history by clicking on the account
- assign widgets to specific account
Note that android disables widgets if you move (any) app to SD card.
App does not communicate with any other external servers or websites. Your credentials are stored locally in the app but can be removed at any time. I understand people's concern about storing and sending passwords so let me share the details:
- they are sent to Virgin Mobile website over encrypted HTTPS connection
- they are not sent anywhere else (stored only within the app on your phone)
- as with all other apps, you have to trust in common decency of the author i.e.me :)
Virgin Mobile Minutes Checker should work with any Android phone from Virgin Mobile running Android 2.2 or greater: 4G LTE, LG Optimus Elite, LG Optimus V, Venture, Chaser, HTC EVO 4G, Samsung Galaxy Reverb, Kyocera Rise, Kyocera Event, HTC One V, Samsung Galaxy S II 4G, Samsung Galaxy Victory.
NOTE: This application was not endorsed or developed by Virgin Mobile. Author has no affiliation with Virgin Mobile.
History of changes
- improved error reporting
- fixes to reflect VM website changes
- adjusted code after recent Virgin Mobile website changes
- added support for $5 iPhone discount plan
- check recent call history by clicking on the account
- choose to see "used" portion of minutes/days or "left" minutes/days
- you can set skin in app
- you can show/hide progress bars
- you can choose to have pie widget with no text and no baackground
- widgets assigned to specific account (for multi-account users)
- settings screen
- added support for Assurance Wireless customers
- now you can give feedback from app
- colored pie widget! (shows minutes and days left)
- tracking minutes for multiple Virgin Mobile accounts
- fixed reported bugs
- widgets 1x1 and 2x1 with color indicator
- numeric keypad for entering account data
- support for account with unlimited minutes
- internet data usage indicator
- Added account status report (minutes and balance left) that shows up when you make or receive a call (make sure app has been started)
Now works over WiFi! (Please note that you will require a data connection to set yourself up for use over WiFi)
Pay Monthly? You can keep tabs on how many minutes and texts you have left each month. Plus, see how much of your Mobile Web allowance you have remaining. You can even check when your allowances will be refreshed!
Pay As You Go? You can check your balance and top up using the credit or debit card you’ve registered with us.
Free to download. Easy to use. You don’t need to log in each time, just tap and go!
NB. Any client/server based data optimisers such as Onavo installed on your device will prevent My Account from working. This is because they don’t provide us with your mobile number, which we need in order to verify you.
Keep your mobile phone safe and sound
Mobile Rescue is part of your mobile insurance with Virgin Media. As soon as you activate it on your phone, you're covered against loss or theft.
With Mobile Rescue, you can...
• Back up your mobile address book and transfer your contacts to a new or replacement phone
• Lock your phone from your computer if it's missing or stolen. Once it's locked, it can't be used without you unlocking it, even if the SIM is changed.
• Track down your lost phone by setting off an alarm and checking where it is on a map.
• If your phone's lost or stolen, first lock it with Mobile Rescue and then call Virgin Media and they'll block the SIM card for you. That way, no one can put your SIM in another phone and use it to make calls.
Keywords: virgin mobile, phone locator, phone locate, anti virus protection, antivirus for android, antivirus free, phone lock, free security apps, security lock, security alarm, malware protection, block calls, block numbers, block text messages, block sms messages, block sms and calls, call blocker, remote lock, lookout mobile security, privacy guard, anti theft alarm, find phone, phone finder. Competing apps include: avg, lookout, netqin, webroot, bitdefender, mcafee, eset, avast, trend micro, kaspersky
Futures implémentations :
- Avertissement a n minutes avant dépassement
- Un peu toutes les options présentes sur le site de virgin ;)
PS : Plutôt que de mettre une étoile, envoyez votre rapport de bug et laissez moi une journée ou deux pour corriger votre problème de compatibilité !
✔ Check your Virgin Mobile Australia mobile phone usage on the go
✔ View your postpaid included value, excluded usage, rollover and data
✔ View your prepaid credit and data balance
✔ Switch between multiple mobile services
The My Account app can store your login details (your mobile number and PIN) so that you don’t have to re-enter them every time you use the app. This feature is called ‘Remember me’. It is enabled by default, but you can turn it off (and on again) via the Settings menu. Please note, if ‘Remember me’ is enabled and someone else uses your phone - with or without your permission - they will have access to your Virgin Mobile account information via the app.
✔ Requires Android 2.3 or above.
★ Mobile data charges may apply for downloading this app if done over the mobile network. International roaming charges apply for using the service overseas.
Virgin Mobile utilise plusieurs réseaux d’antennes et est le seul opérateur à offrir la possibilité de choisir son réseau.
Vous bénéficiez de l’offre Virgin Mobile VIP, souscrite avant le 13 novembre 2013 ? Téléchargez l’application Choix réseau pour choisir votre réseau directement depuis votre mobile, en quelques instants et sans changer de carte SIM !
This should only be used if you understand how to use it.I am not resonsible if you damage your phone.
You have been warned.
Check out the link included in the app to find out how it is done.
You also must have a Gmail account to download the stock V zip file.Also Dolphin Browser HD is also needed as it can download zip files.The standard android browser will not download zip files.
This app will download the zip file to the downloads folder on your SD card.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
Samsung Galaxy S:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
Samsung Galaxy S2:
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
Samsung Galaxy S3:
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
Samsung Galaxy S4:
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/N5113
- LTE GT-N5120
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/N8013
- LTE GT-N8020
Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L, GT-P6210
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800, GT-P6810
- Tab 10.1" GT-P7500, GT-P7510
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P3113
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113
Samsung Galaxy 5:
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
For discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
- MANUAL -
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
Ce pack vous permet de bénéficier des forfaits et tarifs de l'opérateur Virgin Mobile dans l'application Suivi Conso Forfait (qui doit être installée sur votre smartphone).
Cette application n'est pas éditée par Virgin Mobile et n'a aucun lien direct avec la société Virgin Mobile.
I highly recommend you download the official app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.b2cloud.virginusagemeter) as Virgin have (finally!) released one. They have plenty more resources than me to put into app development, and as such I won't be updating this one anymore.
Monitor your usage on Virgin Mobile Australia Postpaid and Prepaid plans with this unofficial app and widget.
Handy features such as a clear display of your usage, data warning, retrival of the most recent bills and homepage widget ensures that you always know where you're at with your usage, preventing you going over.
Please send any feature requests, bug reports or general questions to email@example.com and I will try and get back to you as soon as possible.
If you like this app and would like to donate, please consider making a donation to World Vision Australia [ https://trans.worldvision.com.au/GeneralDonations/Donate.aspx ].
Read the version 2.0 release announcement on my blog: http://joshhendo.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/virgin-mobile-usage-android-app-version.html
Boring but important information:
The data presented by this app can only be as good as what Virgin Mobile provide on their website. There may also be undetected bugs in this app which means that wrong data is displayed. Always use caution and common sense to prevent going over your cap allowance, don't rely only on this app and regularly check on the Virgin Mobile website.
WiFi Buddy remembers what network you’ve connected to and automatically connects you the next time you’re within range.
It also lets you track how much data you’ve used over WiFi and 3G, so you can keep track of how much data WiFI has saved you.
This app has been especially designed to help Virgin Media customers connect their Smartphone to their home broadband WiFi, but it also works with all other broadband providers.
Application non-officielle. Virgin Mobile n'a ni participé au développement ni validé l'application, et n'est aucunement lié à cette application.
This app has been superseded by Virgin's official app My Account.
The Virgin Usage Meter is a simple app that displays your data and call usage against your billing cycle in an easy to understand graph. It has multiple account support so you can keep an eye on other family members. It also includes a convenient widget to ensure your usage is always at your fingertips.
Icon was designed by Kat McGowan who is an awesomely talented designer!
This app uses data from the Virgin Members website and as such is affected by any alterations Virgin Mobile makes to this website. I will try to release fixes as soon as possible but in some cases the time required for fixes is extended.
This app is not a substitute for common sense. Always check your monthly statements and regularly check the updated timestamp on the app to ensure you're viewing the latest information. If you're installing the app on behalf of somebody please ensure are aware of the above information.
This app has no affiliation with Virgin Mobile. Virgin is not responsible for any damages be they monetary, software based, or physical caused by the usage of this app.
This app comes with no implied warranty, while I do my best to provide an app that is safe and error free you use this app at your own risk. I will do my best to support you via email but I will not be held responsible for any damages caused due to the usage of this app.
You now have a quicker access to key features:
• Check your balance and make payments
• Monitor your voice, data and text usage
• Manage your Fab /Buddies contacts
• View your rate plan information and features
You can use the app or web directly over your 3G, 4G and LTE networks free of charge without using your data plan.
Now available on Wi-Fi and the 4G Network from Bell
Note: Data charges do not apply when you use the Self Serve app on the 4G network from Bell.
Cette application gère pour vous en toute simplicité le paramétrage de :
- Votre connexion Internet et vos MMS en France et à l’étranger
- Le comportement de votre mobile en itinérance (activation et désactivation des données cellulaires)
- Email support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You don't have to login to the virgin mobile website with a tiny browser anymore!
- Supports multiple accounts (top account in list is primary account)
- Works for auto-pay and manual pay accounts
- Widgets for your home screen (only works if not installed on SD)
- Show popup message before and after call to show you your used minutes (must open app once)
- Can Move to SD (not if you use widgets)
** App is NOT developed or endorsed by Virgin Mobile.
This app lets you check the usage on your Virgin Mobile USA Beyond Talk account to see how many minutes you have remaining. Check your Virgin Mobile talk and data usage with this app. Yes this app lets you check your Virgin Mobile Minutes.
- If you have problems please EMAIL ME (monty at goodstart dot com) instead of posting bad reviews so I can try to fix the problem
- I will respond to your emails (usually within a few hours)
- This app securely logs you into the Virgin Mobile website via https and displays the information to you
- This app does not store information on any external servers
- Your pin information is encrypted and stored on your phone only
Free Version vs. Paid Version
- The free and paid versions are the same. If you love the free version, please consider paying for the paid version to support the developer.
Works with the following phones with Virgin Mobile Beyond Talk plans: LG Optimus Elite, LG Optimus V, Venture, Chaser, HTC EVO 4G, Samsung Galaxy Reverb, Kyocera Event, Kyocera Rise, HTC One V, Samsung Galaxy S II 4G, Samsung Galaxy Victory, 4G LTE.
** I haven't tested all of these phones
** Should work on any Android phone from Virgin Mobile running Android 2.2 or greater
If you are running a screen dimmer like Twilight or Screen Filter it needs to be disabled in order to install any new apps. Disable Twilight or Screen Filter. Then install the app. Then you can re-enable Twilight or Screen Filter.