Do you want to know if your WiFi is vulnerable with the WPS protocol?
WPS WPA PIN TESTER is the app that you need!
This app lets you check the vulnerability of your WiFi Router using WPS Pins by the method called pin bruteforcing.
WPS is WIFI PROTECTED SERVICE which has loop hole that the router which is using this
WPS Protocol can be connected using WPS Pins. These WPS Pins are 8 digit and the number of pins that can be generated using this 8 digits can be 8 factorial!
But, The loop hole is, if you fix the first digit in this 8 digit pin, you can find the last digit with some calculations, this has made everyone to check only of 11000+ pins rather than checking 8 factorial pins with repetition.
This app uses the same technique but uses the most used pins to make the app work faster.
**Devices WITHOUT root permissions and with Android >= 5.0 (Lollipop), can connect with this app but they CANNOT view the WEP-WPA-WPA2**
**Devices WITHOUT root permissions and with Android < 5.0 (Lollipop), CANNOT connect with this app and they CANNOT view the WEP-WPA-WPA2**
-Pin Bruteforce (from pin to pin)
-Restore previous saved session
-Different Calculating Algorithms for default pins
-Password Recovery (ROOT ONLY)
-Decrypt "wpa_supplicant" Passwords (ROOT ONLY)
-Copy saved Passwords
- Connect with WPS Default Pin Generator (At least 15 PINs displayed)
- WiFi analyzer (channel, Distance to the router, router manufacturer, encryption...)
- Connection using passphrase
- Password maker (Create strong passwords)
- Password recovery (See saved WiFi passwords - requires root)
- Port Scanner
- WiFi channel scanner
- Show connected devices to your network (Show name, mac, vendor, IP, count)
- WiFi increased security guidelines.
* Connection using WPS needs root on android 4.4 and earlier. No root needed for Android 5 and later.
* Password recovery needs root on all android versions.
* In some devices you need to install BusyBox.
This App Works on Android 5.0 And Later.
App needs root permissions for devices with Android version < 5.0 ( LOLLIPOP ).
For devices with Android >= 5.0 you can test the PINs with this app and you can connect, BUT YOU CANNOT SEE WPA ( OR WEP ) PASSWORD WITHOUT ROOT PERMISSIONS.