• View a list of current traffic incidents and their distance from you
• Browse for traffic cameras by road or junction
• View cameras around traffic incidents for queues or possible disruption
• Keep a list of cameras around your most frequently travelled roads
• Filter cameras by roads and junctions from your favourites
• View all camera images in your favourites to see your journey at a glance
• Camera status is regularly updated allowing you to easily see which cameras are operational
• Get convenient traffic updates on your Home Screen with the JamCam Widget
• Wake up to traffic information with the JamCam Daydream (required Android 4.2 or higher)
The images provided by the application are still images and are refreshed approximately every 5 minutes. The direction of the camera images may vary and will occasionally be unavailable due to technical or operational reasons not controlled by the application maker.
The application only displays images for the following roads in ENGLAND & SCOTLAND : - A1(M), A14, A2, A20, A27, A3, A3(M), A30, A303, A38, A38(M), A417 / A419, A42, A64, A720, A9, A90, M1, M11, M18, M2, M20, M23, M25, M27, M3, M32, M4, M40, M42, M45, M48, M49, M5, M50, M54, M55, M56, M6, M6(T), M60, M602, M61, M62, M621, M69, M66, M74, M8, M80, M9, M90
** PLEASE NOTE this application does not cover roads outside England and Scotland (i.e. Wales, Northern Ireland). Where a road listed spans two countries only the parts in England and Scotland will be covered.
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, USE JAMCAM WHILST DRIVING.
The images are provided under license by the Highways Agency (www.highways.gov.uk) with the permission of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office. All camera images are Crown Copyright © 2015 HMSO, All Rights Reserved. The application maker is not responsible for the source images and as such Exploding Phone reserves the right to modify or downgrade the camera feed at any time.
This app shows the current state of the UK's motorways & major roads by bringing you the latest image from the Highways Agency's Traffic Camera Network.
> New "AUTOCAM" feature - enable autocam when on the move to automatically display the cameras ahead of you. The refresh is currently 10 seconds.
> Dynamic Camera Map - camera icons on the map are now "clickable" - this will enable you to tap on any camera on the map to display it.
> 6 Extra favourites added - to set them, simply press and hold on the number (5 to 10), to display them, either just tap on them or press the new "F" button to display all on one page.
> Map can be expanded.
> Landscape and Portrait orientation, with dynamic map showing location of camera.
> Direction Selection - you can set an option to only see the cameras pointing in a certain direction.
e.g. If you are look to travel East on the M4, simply display a camera which shows East as its direction and tap on the compass - now you can click Next/Previous and only see the cameras facing that direction!
> In landscape mode, press and hold on the cam to go full screen
Once you have found the camera you want, you can add it to the favourite CAMs below (simply long press on the favourite cam you want) to enable quick access in the future, or remove the favourite cam (swipe) if you need to.
Another great feature is the ability to have the favourite cams "auto refresh" at your chosen interval, and also the option to have the last cam viewed, automatically displayed the next time the application is started.
> Journey Mode:
The "Journey" function will enable you to add any cameras to a list and the system will then show each camera in turn at a specified interval, allowing a quick check of your proposed route. The journey is remembered allowing you quick access to check frequently made journeys. It's easily switched on and off.
> Previous & Next Cam:
One great feature is the "Previous" & "Next" Camera buttons, which allows you to easily move to the next or previous cameras in the list, you can also use a swipe left or right motion to move to next/previous camera as well.
(If selected in the settings, the devices "back button" will bring up your previously viewed cams)
> Latest "Top Traffic News" direct from the Highways Agency.
We are continuously looking to improve this app, please feel free to contact us with any suggestions/bugs.
If you have any comments, questions or issues, please contact email@example.com.
If you have a problem with the app, please email me instead of resorting to daft negative reviews. Most issues are down to a particular device and this application is compatible with over 1027 different ones!
- Intuitive map interface
- Live bus departure boards (Countdown)
- Live arrivals for London Underground, DLR and London Overground [BETA]
- Journey Planner integration with walking directions (beta)
- Licensed London Underground (Tube) map
- Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes
- Live cycle hire data
- TfL CCTV traffic cameras
- Easy to use favourites and nearby locations
- View actual bus routes on the map
- Filter bus routes to ignore the ones you don't use
We have thousands of 5-STAR REVIEWS:
- best satnav app out there
- great app at no cost
- why buy a satnav when navmii does it all
- unbeatable value and functionality
- love, love this app!
We have been busy preparing our biggest ever update and are proud to introduce some fantastic new features:
• Amazing new user interface
• Free Real-time traffic and road information
• Community map reports
• New updated maps
• Better, smarter and faster search
• Millions of points of interest added
And all the features that made Navfree great are still included:
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection required
• Automatic rerouting
• Offline and Online Address search
• Navigate via Postcode, City, Street or POI
• Integrated Google Street View
• + Much, much more
Navmii features on-board OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, which are stored on your device and
therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navmii abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navmii. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traffic hotspots and traffic jams updated around the clock.
- Latest traffic information
England traffic map, London Traffic, Manchester traffic information
Disclaimer: This android app uses Google Map and Google APIs but is not in any way related to Google.
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for all public transport lines of London City. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
Have a good trip wishes you nextstop.at
✔ Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
✔ Find departure times from stations
✔ Find stations and get directions
✔ Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
✔ Display stations in road map
✔ Route including footpaths and taxi
✔ Uses real-time predictions
✔ Network plan - including Nightliner
✔ Disorders, Maintenance & News
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from Transport of London. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
London, timetable London, journey planner London, Public Transport, tram, Bus, Tube, Underground, Bim, train, Ticket, public, Public transport, Taxi, Easy From A to B. Abfahrt, Departure times, Bus Trip planning, taxi, Timetable, UK, England, United Kindom, madame tussaud, London, School bus, tube, Nightline, departure, Route, Trip, U1, U-Bahn, next stop, trip wolf, TFL, Service updates for the London Underground and bus routes, London Transport Live, Big ben
New Premium Features
Support the app development and get awesome new features. Choose between public transport providers, get realtime disorders and many more...
PRO Version now on Google Play:
The app automatically launches when placed in a car dock (that has a magnet or similar).
* Speed Alerts (fully customizable by speed, colors, flashing, and sounds)
* Current location
* Current street (Pro version)
* Current temperature
* Current altitude
* Max speed
* US and Metric units/speed alerts: knots, km/h or mph, Fahrenheit or Celsius, meters or feet
* Custom text colors
* 20 customizable shortcuts - launch favorite applications, directly dial important numbers, navigate to common locations, and more!
Avoid getting a speeding ticket by keeping track and being alerted of your speed accurately via GPS!
Go Pro to remove advertisements! Going Pro will also display your current street.
* Read Contact Data and Call Phone permissions are for creating/using shortcuts.
French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Slovak, Romanian and Swedish localizations supported
Help translate the app into your language: http://crowdin.net/project/car-dashboard/invite/
Monitoring the traffic or a jam on the nearest A road or Motorway to your location is made easy with the simple app for your Google powered device. Improve your navigation by watching key cams and avoid those incidents.
★★★★★ Amazing. Absolutely loads of cameras.
★★★★★ Love it. I use it every day.
★★★★★ Camera rocks. Cool
- In-depth coverage of major cities such as London, Reading and Sheffield.
- Home and lock screen widget allow up to 10 cameras to be easily monitored and refreshed.
- Browse cameras by road in order or use the map.
- Cameras are intelligently grouped on the map to avoid clutter or shown individually.
- Bookmark individual or the entire journey of cameras and access via a shortcut on the map view.
- Locate where you are using GPS.
- Best experienced with Wi-Fi and 3G.
All this and more for FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about TrafficEye join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd. We would love to hear from you.
Traffic News from the Eye in the Sky.
TrafficNET allows you to check on live road conditions in 8 Canadian cities: - Vancouver, Toronto, Montréal, Ottawa, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Hamilton and Calgary.
All live data is supplied by Canadian Traffic Network – Canada’s leading helicopter reporting service.
This FREE app is simple to use and allows you to:
• Flick thru road cameras.
• City maps.
• Read reports on collision, construction, road closures & traffic flow.
• Kinder on your data plan!
• Covers 8 Canadian cities in one download.
• Reliable road traffic news from traffic chopper services.
• No subscriptions or annoying prompts.
If you discover a problem – (that is not hardware or phone network related) – please click on our link. Our service team will respond promptly.
We aim to update the app each quarter. We are also keen to improve the app – it’s a work in progress – so we like to hear suggestions from you.
Avoid driving and using this app at the same time.
We show adverts from time to time. This helps us keep the app FREE for users.
Adverts are powered by our responsible AD service and we do not SPAM or intrude on your privacy.
Contains the complete database of all UK number one singles. Allows you to search by date and then watch and listen on youtube.