I also include a list of all service stations with their respective map view both satellite and in map view.
In short it is an essential application for every inhabitant of the city.
★ Highlights ★
✔ NEW: NFC-Plugin for read tickets of Moscow metro;
✔ Trains timetables(L.A.,Msk,Spb,Kiev,D.C.,NY,London,Athens);
✔ Search for closest metro station to location in the city. For example, you can find station nearby to Red Square. You can as well find closest station to Big Ben in London, to Eiffel Tower in Paris, etc..;
✔ Search for closest station using GPS;
✔ Prompt which metro car to take to exit to the city or change the line (NYC, Moscow, SPb, Kiev, London, Barcelona, Paris, Munich);
✔ Easy controls. You can get a route in few clicks;
✔ Voice search – search for stations, routes, POI;
✔ Tourist's POI – cafés, night clubs, cinemas, shops and other places of interest nearby to metro stations;
✔ Airports and railway stations located on the map;
✔ Send your route as text via SMS or as picture via Email;
✔ Favourite stations, routes and closed stations;
✔ Schemes of stations for some maps;
✔ Metro maps of many cities around the world in single app;
Additional features for metro which are covered by GSM network or Wi-Fi:
✔ Current location on metro plan;
✔ Voice prompts while navigating;
✔ Start station is chosen automatically;
✔ Reminder to exit the train;
Available metro schemes:
★ USA ★
1. New York
3. Los Angeles County
★ United Kingdom ★
1. London tube
2. London tube + National Rail in Z1-6
★ Russia ★
2. Saint Petersburg
5. Nijniy Novgorod
★ Spain ★
★ Canada ★
★ France ★
★ Republic of Singapore ★
★ Ukraine ★
★ Belarus ★
★ Germany ★
★ Mexico ★
★ Brazil ★
1. São Paulo
★ Czech Republic ★
★ Japan ★
★ Greece ★
★ South Korea ★
★ China ★
1. Hong Kong
★ Italy ★
★ Sweden ★
★ India ★
* CHANGE YOUR AUDIO SETTINGS
It is necessary to mute the player in headphones, when the program announces current station's name by the voice
* COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION
To determine current location by GSM transmitters of mobile operators
* FINE (GPS) LOCATION
To find the nearest station in the city
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Download train timetables, info about metro service status, information about time of the next train
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY
For information on the current GSM or Wi-Fi cell. Binding license to Market
* MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
Saving navigation data on SD-card. Saving current route as picture on SD-card to send to a friend.
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING
Prevent phone from sleep when uses navigation
* CHANGE WI-FI STATE
To find Wi-Fi spots on subway stations and determine current user location in the underground (activated only if you allow to use Wi-Fi in phone settings)
It is an application for simple immediate use that will enable you to consult:
Up-to-date map of the whole Metro network.
Map with the main points of tourist interest in the city.
You will have at your disposal all the information on the lines, with transfers and station services, besides the current train running situation in real time.
All the Services and Connections of the station you select.
It locates us by GPS and provides us with information on the station nearest to where we are, allowing us to choose a destination station or the station closest to the chosen destination, besides recommending the most suitable route with the fewest stations or with the fewest transfers. In addition, it tells you the approximate journey time.
It also enables you to plan your journeys by directly entering a Start and Destination station, allowing you to select either the fewest stations or fewest transfers option and telling you how long this journey will take you.
It allows you to consult Season Tickets, Fares and Timetables, as well as Contact Information.
Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
1. Location Aware: Get stations and stops nearest you
2. Nextrip Bus & Rail Arrivals
3. Maps: Download up to 200 maps to use offline
4. News & Information: The Source, El Pasajero, Metro News Releases, Destination Discounts, and more
5. Trip Planner: Plan a trip from your current location
6. Favorites: Save a line, stop/station, map, or itinerary for fast access
7. Notifications: Get bus, rail, road closure alerts, and live traffic information
Quick access to the DC Metro Map
When run for the first time, the map image will be downloaded to your sd card. You only have to do this once, so make sure to run the app before you get on the train! :)
UPDATE: better scrolling and multi screen res support
Report problems to episode6.com/boards
Si vives o andas de paseo en Santiago, Metro Mobile te permite planificar tus viajes por la red de manera rápida y sencilla. Con esta aplicación podrás:
· Conocer al instante el estado de la red y cada una de las líneas de Metro de Santiago.
· Programar tus Favoritos para recibir alertas cuando existan condiciones especiales o incidentes que afecten tus viajes habituales.
· Organizar tu viaje, conocer los transbordos y tiempos estimados de viaje en cualquier horario incluyendo los tiempos de desplazamiento entre combinaciones, entradas y salidas a estaciones.
· Saber cuál es la estación más cercana mediante georreferenciación y la distancia hasta ella.
· Conocer los servicios de la estación y los diferentes horarios: de apertura y cierre de estación, de boleterías, paso de primer y último tren.
· Buscar servicios cercanos de cada estación (bancos, centros de estudio, hospitales, etc.).
· Revisar el saldo de tu Tarjeta Bip! (*).
· Ver el plano de la red.
(*): Consulta de saldo de tarjeta Bip!, tiene un desfase de 48 horas en el saldo de la tarjeta, información provista por tarjetaBip.cl.
- | Metro de Madrid |
GPS Metro Station Finder.
Real time journey calculator.
Schematic and geographic network map including
Fares and Schedules.
Travel Pass remainder
- | Bus EMT |
Waiting time and distance of the Bus (BETA).
Bus Line Maps.
- | Cercanías Madrid |
Real time journey calculator.
Map of the Madrid commuter network.
- | Support |
Android 2.1 to 4.x
+Ganadora del concurso "Ciudad Móvil 2011" como la mejor aplicación para Android.
+Desarrollada en conjunto con el Sistema de Transporte Colectivo Metro
+Planea tu ruta con prioridad de tiempo, distancia o transbordos
+No necesita conexión de datos para trabajar (completamente offline)
+Explora la red del metro
+Calcula el tiempo que tardarás en llegar a tu destino
+Muestra las vías principales de la Ciudad de México en el mapa
+Muestra a detalle los transbordes y estaciones a recorrer
The Yandex.Metro app offers the following features:
- optimal journey planning;
- estimated journey times;
- "Podorojnik" ticket refill (St. Petersburg only);
- If you are a proud owner of Samsung's Galaxy Nexus, Google Nexus S, HTC One X or Sony Xperia S supporting NFC, you can also use the app to see how many trips you have left on your metro pass in Moscow.
- Santiago Subway Network.
- Locate your nearest station.
- Know the distance to your nearest station.
- Subway rates info.
- Check your card balance.
- Save different cards for future queries.
- Station Information: schedules, opening and closing hours, access streets, map location, equipment.
- Color express routes information.
- Connections information.
- Travel times between stations
- Line statuses
- Share pictures to know how is the station
- New user interface
- Line Statuses
- Metro Twitter feed
- More Holo-ness
- Travel times between stations
- Information updates thanks to user feedback
- Ticket window schedules
- Schedules for first and last train
- Info update
- Feedback to correct stations info
- Who is in my car?
- Landscape support
- Bugs Fixed
- Corrected Information
- Express Network
- Widget indicating rates according to current hour.
- Fast balance check -for last saved card- by pressing the widget.
- English support language.
* The balance query depends on a BIP! Card webservice, and the date received on how the card is updated on their systems.
* This is not an official application and is not related to the Metro S.A company.
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE REVIEWING
Data that comes back from the WMATA API (where this app gets its data from) is often inaccurate or missing so when train times are inaccurate or unavailable it has nothing to do with the quality of this app. Please direct your frustration at the DC Metro system rather than a developer who spent over 100 hours developing an app and gave it to you without asking for anything in return.
You can leave feedback with WMATA at http://www.wmata.com/about_metro/contact_us/ridercomment.cfm and this will be the best way to encourage them to provide more accurate train arrival data.
Completely offline itinerary calculation in Paris' underground (Metro).
Free, without any ad, and will remain so.
Perfect for tourists that are afraid of getting lost in the underground.
Only metros (underground trains, no buses) and RERs A and B (trains mainly used to get from/to the suburbs) supported.
New : now translated in English !
- "Less changes" supported
- Very accurate calculation algorithm designed to always give you the quickest path
Required authorizations : none (not even access to the Internet, of course)
More from developer
You set this up by long-clicking on your home screen and choosing 'Widgets'.
If you're having trouble, visit the website or email the support address!
-Choose from a few icon sets
-Add or re-add widget to configure or re-configure the icon
-Included a link to the Market to download an app launcher shortcut so you can bind this to hardware buttons.
Only tested on a 2.2.x, 2.3.x Nexus One, though works on some others.
Based on the comments posted, it should work on the following phones:
Nexus One 2.2.x, 2.3.x
N1 - Cyanogenmod 6 & 7
T-Mobile G2 (HTC Desire Z)
T-Mobile myTouch 4G (HTC Glacier)
HTC EVO (not sure which one!)
HTC Droid Incredible
HTC HD2 (Leo)
Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100
-Tablet friendly layout (Honeycomb Compatibility)
-Real-time predictions: DC Metrorail, Metro Bus, Circulator, PG County-The Bus, Fairfax CUE, UMD Shuttle
-Nearest train stations & WMATA Bus stops by GPS
-Google Maps directions to each of the nearest stations/stops
-Interactive Metrorail Map
-Load StreetView from Metro Map for a station
-Train Trip Planner
-Metro rail disruptions and news
-Important WMATA contact information (press menu on the app home screen)
-Train & Bus Home Screen shortcuts (press menu on status page)
-Sort your favorite Metro Stations and Bus Stops by dragging the icons to the left of the station name.
-Backup your configuration to the SD card (press menu on the app home screen)
-Restore your configuration from the SD card (press menu on the app home screen)
-Create Metro Rail home screen shortcuts from the home screen (press menu to find the option)
-Widget that displays your Metro Rail favorites
A free version (with ads) is available.
This was created because we received requests for a launcher shortcut so it could be assigned to hardware keys or placed in folders. All this does is call the code behind the widget!
This requires the widget to be installed or it will prompt you to go to the Market to install it. You don't need to add the widget to the screen if you don't want to. You just need to have it installed!
This isn't going to bake you a cake, write you a love letter, or make you better at math. It isn't supposed to do any more than turn the light on and off.
Remember, the widget is only compatible with certain phones. It is tested on the Nexus One (Froyo) and CM7.