• Unlimited Set Lists
• Unlimited sheet music folders
• Syncs with Dropbox
• Hands Free page turn - compatible with AirTurn and PageFlip pedals
• Quick search
• No ads
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
Free vs Pro
Coming Soon (major features)
• Annotations (just a few months away)
• Hotlink feature (for stuff like repeat, DS, Coda etc)
• Google Drive Integration
You can also change the key signature, time signature, and clef, and choose the instrument you want to hear played. It’s fast, fun, and easy to use. Maestro is currently in beta testing, and we would appreciate your feedback.
This Music Composer is an excellent tool for music students, artists and singer song writers.
- Musical notation editor (supports chords)
- Calculates the size of each measure and fills automatically
- Change tempo, clef, key signature, time signature, keys and instruments
- Playable with 128 different instruments (Piano, Organ, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Violin, Cello, Trumpet, Drum and more)
- Export to printable image file
- Export to playable audio file
This is an initial release version.
We will continue improving this application with your support.
Please rate us if you like the app :)
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
~Ability to share MIDI music.
~Set your work as ringtone.
*About importing projects created by the free version:
*The projects in the free version can be transferred to pro version by hand, using the export to MusicXML and then *import to pro version. But we have noticed that is a boring process. So we'll find ways to make it transfer data *automatically.
*To do this you should export from free version and then import to pro version.
*Follow a few steps below.
*Tap the share button on the top-left corner in the overview mode where you could see more than one staff in free *version. A dialog will be shown. Choose "Save MusicXML file to SD" or "Share MusicXML file" as you like to export *the score to a MusicXML file.
*Currently you can not browse MusicXML files within the app directly. Alternately you could use some other file *management apps like "Astro" to browse files on your SD card or in other location, then just click the right *MusicXML file and open it with Ensemble Composer Pro. Finally you shout save it before exit.
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
With MusicScorePad you can turn your tablet / phone in a notebook for musical notes.
** Please, prior to buy, downloads the free version and verifies the full compatibility with your device.
If you find problems, please contact me, so i can try to solve and improve the app, Thanks **
You have to write a part for a colleague during the soundcheck? An exercise for a student? You need to fix an idea before you lose it?
The idea is to always have at hand a sheet of digital music paper , with the same velocity but with many more features, here are a few:
- Fast writing "tap and drag" (tap to enter a symbol, move your finger to draw and write).
- Undo / redo programmable
- Usage of the musical fonts Maestro(default) and JazzFont (Plus version ).
- Autosave function programmable
- Crash recovery
- Enter chords with dedicated keyboard
- Enter free text for annotations and lyrics
- 4 colors available to make your music more readable or more educationally valid
- Full file management (load project, save / save as, export image, export Pdf
- Import and edit music in bmp / jpg / png
- Scan sheet with a special built-in camera and editing
- Share via wifi or 3g in png format and PDF
- entry of symbols "quantized"
- 5 Sizes Available (2xpentagram standard tablature, single line and blank page).
If you have problems try changing your settings in the Preferences, there are parameters that allow you to make MusicScorePad more usable on many different devices.
For example, the sensitivity of the screen, the number of undo / redo, the autosave time.
MusicScorePad is designed to make the best of 10 and 7-inch tablet, it is also usable on screens up to 4 inches but obviously negatively affected by the use of the limited screen space available.
Please note, for owners of smartphones, to reveal all buttons in sub-menu you must slide right or to left the buttons.
Take a look to the functions, download the Pdf manual from
WARNING: MusicScorePad is not an audio sequencer and don't allows you to play back what you have written (at least for now, this possibility will be the subject of future implementations).
Enjoy the comfortable and intuitive Music Notator App. Enter and edit music intuitively with the tips of your fingers. Short touches select notation elements, long touches let you insert new notes into melodies and chords. Edit notes by moving them with your fingers. Fast scrolling, zooming, page turning and orientation change give you quick and comfortable access to every little detail and a perfect overview. Edit lyrics, chords and modify the score structure with the dialog area on the right side of the app.
scorio Music Notator App works hand in hand with scorio notation portal on the web and requires an internet connection. When you write and save a score within the app you will also find it online in your scorio account. After saving, you can edit your compositions in any web browser, even outside the app on your PC or Mac. Yes, even on a friend's laptop.
App features include:
- Insert and edit notes and other notation elements
- Virtual Keyboard for entering notes
- Insert and edit chord and fret symbols
- Display and edit lyrics
- Export scores as high quality PDF files
- Select from 19 score templates
- Edit score structure (add/delete staves)
- Transpose scores
- Automatic part extraction
- MIDI play back with 128 selectable MIDI instruments
- Load scores from the scorio database
- Publish your scores
- Continue to work on the scores in your account on PC, Mac and other tablet devices
The app has been thoroughly tested on the following devices:
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note/Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Keywords: scorewriter, music, notation, write music, composer, sheet music, software, scorio, scores, lead sheet, composition, leadsheet
- ROLLING STONE
50% off for a limited time!
"USEFUL and FUN!"
"Thank you for creating Drum Beats+. It is nearly exactly what I was looking for – an easy to use, stereophonic drum machine with a good variety of preset loops (I did not want to have to do a lot of programming), good quality (lifelike) percussion instrument voices, and user selectable tempo. It has added zest and a good deal of fun to my practice sessions. I look forward to using it as a creative tool in my current songwriting endeavors." 5 stars. US iOS Customer, Dave.
Drum Beats+ is a simple and fun collection of drum loops for stress-free jamming and songwriting accompaniment. A typical drum machine requires you to make your own beats from scratch; not this one. Ranging from 1 to 4 bars in length, these drum loops are great for casual practice or exploring song ideas. No assembly required! Plug into speakers for optimal sound (or just play right from your device!). This is the drum machine you’ve always wanted!
- Gorgeous, Simple Design
- Over 100 Drum Loops (various styles)
- Beat Pack Store
- Includes "Hit Song" Pack
(remakes of beats from 16 chart-topping songs)
- Easy Tempo Changer (60-190BPM, intervals of 5BPM)
- Tempo count-off (precount)
- Loud and Clear Sound (Professionally Mastered)
- Randomizer Button
- Use as a metronome for rhythm practice
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Tap a beat to start playing.
2) Tap 'Tempo' to change the speed.
3) Tap 'Star' icon to save a favorite beat.
WHY IS THIS APP UNIQUE?
Drum Beats+ was created for those who simply need great beats fast without fiddling with drum machine programming or waiting on a human drummer. The app store has plenty of drumkit simulator apps, as well as more complex beat-making apps - but for musicians who just need great beats on-demand, there were no serious options, until now.
Drum Beats+ has been optimized for ease of use and creative accompaniment. And if you understand the benefits of a metronome for practice, this app will be invaluable. It’s like a metronome, but better!
A VARIETY OF BEATS
Drum Beats+ includes 100+ drum loops created by a professional drummer and offers out of the box accompaniment for almost any type of music imaginable. Add-on packs cover even more ground - Jazz, Blues, Country, Metal, etc. We are continually adding new beats to make this app the most robust, easy-to-use drum machine app on the market!
EASY TEMPO CONTROL
One-touch tempo adjustment. Each beat is sampled at the following speeds:
TWO WAYS TO PLAY
1) Tap a beat name to play.
2) Tap the 'Randomizer' to quickly audition random beats. (Great for fresh inspiration!)
+ STARTER PACK:
A collection of 16 must-have drum beats spanning rock, blues, jazz, as well as artificial. Think of this as the 'Pack of All Trades'.
+ HIT SONGS:
16 beats modeled after some of the most popular and easily recognizable songs ever recorded. Perfect for playing along to the hits or making entirely new creations!
Whether you're looking to write your next hit song or just add spice to your practice, this pack offers 22 fun and versatile beats.
+ BREAK BEATS:
Cool, hip and edgy grooves to get the party started.
+ RHYTHM & TIMING:
Master your internal clock, dynamics and rhythmic feels with this 41-beat instructional pack. Contains ‘no-beat’ beats which act as a metronome for you to practice different rhythms over.
MORE SOUNDS W/ 'BEAT PACKS'
Keep the beats coming! Jazz, Blues, Country, Heavy Metal, Latin and more are available via in-app purchase. Replace your boring metronome with this one-of-a-kind drum machine today!
notate is a music editor software, which allows you to write and play songs that you play the keyboard.
Chorditor is a tool for chord search, add, edit, play, compose, etc.
There are 2 main features.
1. Guitar Chord Chart
- simple/easy to browse chords
- showing all variations by one touch
- expandable/customizable chords
- backup/restore chord database
- split chord
- left/right hander
- horizontal/vertical view
- capo setting
- capture and send chord as image
- strum all chords
- color setting
- compose song by chord
- edit tools : save, open, input, delete, copy, paste, undo, redo,...
- lyrics input
- time signature, tempo and key change options
- play all or selected chord units
- add/edit chord playing pattern (In-App Purchase)
- chord sheet music
*. most of features are free to use except 'inputting/editting patterns'
*. In-App purchase 'Premium Upgrade' removes ads and enables 'inputting/editting patterns'.
TEFview allows you as well to view, print and listen to ASCII tablatures, .ABC tunes, MIDI, PowerTab, GuitarPro and musicXML files.
TEFview supports both tablature and standard notation.
TEFview plays the songs at any speed with real time sound control (volume, balance, MIDI instrument). Loop sections of songs, or even entire songs so that you can get the most out of your practice time.
TEFview features high quality PDF output of tablature and/or musical staves.
Music Trainer will show you random notes and you have to recognize them. If you're correct, the next note appears. If you make a mistake, just try again. It's a very simple but practical tool.
Seven clefs are supported:
- Mezzo Soprano
Also, you can choose random mode to change to a new clef on every note. The are several different random modes. The first one ('All') selects a new clef from all available clefs, the others include certain groups of clefs for specific uses (e.g. Piano, Strings etc).
If you are a musical genius, you can guess notes just by listening to them, instead of seeing the note on the screen. You can also just skip through the notes to see and memorize their names.
This app does not request permissions to access your phone ID, contacts, texts or other personal information. We respect your privacy.
Vibrate on mistakes.
- twenty five lessons
- twenty five quizzes
- thirty additional exercises for Guitar and Piano (Keyboards)
Each Lesson contains five exercises. You will see a score and you will listen to what is written on it with animations of the beats, the notes on the staff and their names. On the low right side you will see the way you have to keep the beat with your right hand as if you were drawing on top of the animation.
Each Quiz corresponds to a Lesson. There are no animations and you have to click on the red rectangle when each of the notes or silences marked with red take place. There is a maximum of 25 right guesses per Quiz (five per exercise). We recommend not to go further and review the corresponding Lesson if you don´t get a 20 score minimum per Quiz.
The additional exercises correspond to some contemporary music styles for Guitar and Piano (Keyboards).
- Converts MIDI files to sheet music
- Plays the sheet music with the synchronization
- Supports the treble clef, the bass clef, and both
- Track Selection to display the sheet music
- Song management by title, artist, and tags
- Direct download from the internal web browser
PRO VERSION (In-app Billing)
- Sets the playback position
- Scaling the sheet music
- Adjusts the bar width and octave
- Playback speed
- Transpose key
- Fingering of piano and guitar
- Exports as images, and Share
- Removes Ads
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
This is a based on the app "Midi Sheet Music" but with some improvements
▶ 웹과 완벽히 연동되어 악보바다ID로 로그인 및 구입목록을 조회할 수 있습니다.
▶ 빠른 PDF 렌더링 엔진이 포함되어 있어서 PDF뷰어 등을 설치하실 필요가 없습니다.
▶ 무선인터넷이 되는 곳이면 언제, 어디서나 악보/MR을 조회 및 구입하실 수 있습니다.
▶ 가로/세로 모드 전환이 되므로 악보를 좀더 크고 상세하게, 편안하게 보실 수 있습니다.
▶ SNS 공유 기능으로 관심있는 곡을 추천 및 공유하실 수 있습니다.
▶ 최신악보, 인기악보, 파트, OST, MR 및 검색 기능을 이용하실 수 있습니다.
▶ 안드로이드 버전은 4.1(젤리빈) 이상부터 지원이 가능하며, 4.0(ICS)이하는 펌웨어 업그레이드를 받으셔야 합니다.
웹서비스와 다른 점
▶ 악보집, 주문제작, 조옮김, 일반신청, 우편배송은 신청 목록만 확인 가능
▶ TALK TALK, 이벤트홀, 동영상 강좌는 웹에서만 가능
▶ 악보 프린트는 웹에서 이용하세요
l 서비스, 장애 관련 문의는 고객센터 > FAQ & 상담 코너를 이용해주세요.
* 개발자 연락처
- 주소 : 서울특별시 구로구 디지털로26길 123 G플러스 코오롱디지털타워 1505
- 연락처 : 02-6969-7777
Akbobada app for Android – You can try the akbobada.com in this app. Akbobada is the most popular web site that serves digital online sheet music in Korea.
- You can sign in this app with your web ID of the akbobada.com
- You can check your sheets of music and purchased list
- You don’t need to install any other pdf viewer such as Acrobat reader but the fastest PDF rendering engine embedded
- You can search our sheets of music and purchase anywhere and anytime
- Available to get vertical and horizontal views
- SNS sharing (Facebook, twitter)
- New score, Hot score, Category, OST, MR and searching
- Android version is available from the Support 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or higher, 4.0 (ICS) or less and obtain a firmware upgrade.
- Address : 1505 G Plus Kolon Digital Tower, Digital-ro 26gil 123, guro-gu, seoul, Korea
- phone : 82-2-6969-7777
- MediaRound Corp