~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from 35 different accompaniment styles. (More available with In-App purchase)
• 15 Jazz Styles: Afro 12/8, Ballad Even, Ballad Swing, Bossa Nova, Double Time Swing, Even 8ths, Gypsy Jazz, Latin, Latin/Swing, Long Notes, Medium Swing, Medium Up Swing, Slow Swing, Swing Two/Four, Up Tempo Swing
• 8 Latin Styles: Argentina-Tango, Brazil-Bossa Acoustic, Brazil-Bossa Electric, Brazil-Samba, Cuba-Bolero, Cuba-Cha Cha Cha, Cuba-Son Montuno 2-3, Cuba-Son Montuno 3-2
• 12 Pop Styles: 12/8 Rock, Bluegrass, Country, Disco, Funk, Reggae, RnB, Rock, Shuffle, Slow Rock, Smooth, Soul
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, fender rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano and guitar fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as Image or MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC(requires Android OS 4.1) and MIDI
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
12 Extra Jazz Styles:
– Ballad Double Time Feel
– Ballad Melodic
– Blue Note
– Doo Doo Cats
– Even 16ths
– Even 8ths Open
– Guitar Trio
– Medium Up Swing 2
– New Orleans Swing
– Second Line
– Trad Jazz
– Up Tempo Swing 2
Enjoy the comfortable and intuitive Music Notator App. Enter and edit music intuitively with the tips of your fingers. Short touches select notation elements, long touches let you insert new notes into melodies and chords. Edit notes by moving them with your fingers. Fast scrolling, zooming, page turning and orientation change give you quick and comfortable access to every little detail and a perfect overview. Edit lyrics, chords and modify the score structure with the dialog area on the right side of the app.
scorio Music Notator App works hand in hand with scorio notation portal on the web and requires an internet connection. When you write and save a score within the app you will also find it online in your scorio account. After saving, you can edit your compositions in any web browser, even outside the app on your PC or Mac. Yes, even on a friend's laptop.
App features include:
- Insert and edit notes and other notation elements
- Virtual Keyboard for entering notes
- Insert and edit chord and fret symbols
- Display and edit lyrics
- Export scores as high quality PDF files
- Select from 19 score templates
- Edit score structure (add/delete staves)
- Transpose scores
- Automatic part extraction
- MIDI play back with 128 selectable MIDI instruments
- Load scores from the scorio database
- Publish your scores
- Continue to work on the scores in your account on PC, Mac and other tablet devices
The app has been thoroughly tested on the following devices:
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note/Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Keywords: scorewriter, music, notation, write music, composer, sheet music, software, scorio, scores, lead sheet, composition, leadsheet
The Fakebook sheet music reader comes preloaded with chord progressions for more than a thousand of the classic jazz standards from The Real Book ed 1,2,3,4,5... Instantly transpose the collection for Bb, Eb or F instruments, or transpose individual chord charts to suit the soloist or singer. Add your own songs, import PDF music files, sheet music, chord charts and lyrics from other formats (e.g. iRealPro / iRealb, PDF, ChordPro or ABC notation). Include your precious original songbooks or fake sheets using the phone's camera, import photos or PDF music from the web. Add your own notes, marks and reminders – it is now possible to draw and annotate on all charts regardless of format. Then share your songs using mail, Facebook, Bluetooth, Dropbox.
The search bar, chart browser and song list editor provide instant access to all music. Great on a jam or when taking requests! You can store and edit setlists, drag and drop to reorder, add and delete to create your own songbooks. When on stage, just swipe to the next chart or use a wireless foot pedal. Thanks to the lyrics support Fakebook is ready for any gig.
Fakebook is the ultimate tool for practicing. The app includes more than 1500 Spotify and YouTube links for the Real Book jazz standards. Search for recordings with a single click or use the built-in metronome, which remembers and synchronizes to the tempo you choose. The unobtrusive live metronome guides you also without sound.
Compared with other similar apps:
* Chord syntax, style and font like the original Real Books.
* Import and add PDF sheet music, images, lyrics and other formats – from web, sdcard, or camera.
* PDF batch import automates indexing and naming of common Real Book, Vocal Book and Gig Book collections.
* Supports lyrics! Imports ChordPro songs with both chords and lyrics.
* Annotate on any song, freehand drawing on charts regardless of file format.
* Adjust screen and font to suit the location, light or your eyes. Enlarge text up to 200% for easier sight-reading. Choose Real Book script, handwriting or easy to read sans serif fonts.
* Rotate screen as you like. Landscape format gives great overview - both on phones and tabs.
* Extremely compact (the app including 1200 songs, thousands of links and integrated PDF viewer is about 2.5 MB).
* Local storage, no Internet access needed.
* Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
* Direct links to real performances on Spotify and YouTube.
* Flexible setlist management, drag and drop in playlists.
* AirTurn and PageFlip wireless pedal support.
* Live metronome.
For a nice comparison of music reader and tablature apps like Fakebook, iRealPro, Gigbook, iGigbook, Unrealbook, Guitar tabs, ChordPad, forScore, Musicians apps, Googol Song Book, Setlist Helper, LinkeSoft Song Book, GuitarTapp Pro, Ultimate Guitar, Guitar Pro, GuitarTab Player, MobileSheets, Musicnotes and OnSong; have a look at http://goo.gl/9BeuW2. This table shows all the apps and their features.
Note that this app is in no way associated with iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook and does not require any other purchase. But the Fakebook music reader will import the same chord sequences as supported by the iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook app and editor, which means that there is a huge collection of free songs available for download and free utilities available for conversion from other formats.
PDF sheet music files are not included, but scripts for downloading, importing and indexing most common Real Books and Vocal Books are provided via a link in the app.
Play the exercise: get a score, see the notes you played and listen to your performance
Jazz ScaleHelper is the fast way to improve your playing. With actual feedback based on what you played, Jazz ScaleHelper enables you to concentrate on the aspects of your playing that will help the most.
Jazz ScaleHelper has 3 modes:
1. Play any scale: Jazz ScaleHelper determines the exercise you have played and scores your performance. Ideal for impromptu practise sessions. (Not available in Jazz ScaleHelper Lite)
2. Choose a scale: Choose the exercise you want to play and Jazz ScaleHelper listens and gives you a score. Ideal to improve a specific musical exercise.
3. Challenge me: Jazz ScaleHelper will ask you to play exercises from your challenge list that is based on your chosen syllabus. Jazz ScaleHelper will identify what you need to practise and make sure you get exam ready while having fun on the way. Ideal for practising a range of exercises.
Jazz ScaleHelper contains everything you need for the instruments covered by the Jazz syllabuses from Trinity Guildhall and ABRSM examining boards. Jazz ScaleHelper will be there for you every step of the way as you grow as a musician.
Jazz ScaleHelper allows you to create your own syllabus from the exercises it supports: major scales; dorian modes; lydian modes; lydian flat 7 modes; mixolydian modes; melodic minor scales; jazz melodic minor scales; harmonic minor scales; pentatonic major scales; pentatonic minor scales; blues scales; diminished scales; chromatic scales; whole-tone scales; phrygian modes; locrian modes; altered modes; aeolian modes; major arpeggios; minor arpeggios; augmented arpeggios; major sevenths; minor sevenths; diminished sevenths; major/minor sevenths; and minor/major sevenths. All exercises are available starting from every tonic over 1 octave, 1 twelfth, 2 octaves, 2.5 octaves and 3 octaves. (Jazz ScaleHelper Lite only supports major scales, blues scales and major arpeggios over 1 octave)
Instruments supported include Violin, Viola, Cello, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Clarinet, Flute, Oboe, Saxophone, Bassoon, Recorder, Trumpet, Cornet, Trombone and Horn. A full list is available at www.jazz.ScaleHelper.com along with details of the rich feature set Jazz ScaleHelper has to offer.
At less than the price of a single music lesson the guidance that Jazz ScaleHelper provides between your lessons builds on that teaching. You can dispense with the need to review scales by playing them in your lessons and instead reuse the time you gain to learn technique and perfect your pieces.
Jazz ScaleHelper supports multiple users, keeping each user's history for each of their instruments. You can save recordings to study later or to show and play to your teacher and friends. Have fun competing with your friends to see who can get the highest score or who can maintain the highest average.
Jazz ScaleHelper really is a Jazz scale helper that teaches you how to play scales and helps you build the foundation of all music, giving you the essential skills for improvisation.
Ground-breaking music composition and music notation software from Neuratron with handwriting recognition.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Write music notation for solo instruments (including voice and piano), drums or ensembles from string quartets and choirs to full orchestral scores. Includes support for transposing instruments.
- PhotoScore Add-In (In-App Purchase): Take photos of printed sheet music with your device's camera, so you can play back and edit them with NotateMe! Recognizes 5-line staves and most markings including chords, flags, beams, rests, accidentals, articulation marks, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, tuplets, slurs, ties, hairpins and text including lyrics, dynamics and instrument names.
- Email PDF, MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software. Print to paper (requires free PDF printing app to be installed).
- Import and edit MusicXML files (most music symbols supported).
- Automatically sync your scores to Dropbox so you can edit them on your phone whilst you are out, and then on your tablet when you get back.
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- NotateMe recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams (even cross-staff*), leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and tuplets are added automatically.
- Drag and drop (or set selected drawings to) further music symbols including cross noteheads, pedal markings, ornaments and appoggiatura.
- Add chord-symbols, dynamics, technique, tempo changes and lyrics to your score. Write comments or ideas in 'red pen'.
- If NotateMe doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
* Cross-staff beaming requires a display taller than 3.8 inches
- AudioScore® Expansion Pack: Sing/play into your device's microphone and it will be automatically notated using Neuratron's AudioScore technology.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
onTour is a smart local concert finder, looking for artists you'll enjoy. Easily find shows, add to your calendar, buy tickets, share with friends and get directions in one app!
Use onTour to find concerts and other live music events in your area!
♫ Find local concerts you care about. We pick shows based on your favorite artists so we know what you like.
♫ Get recommendations based on your tastes. Looking for something new? The recommendation engine helps you discover new music.
♫ Add events to your calendar in one click, no need to manually input every detail yourself.
♫ Share with friends! Its not a true concert experience if you can't bring along your pals.
♫ Import your favorite artists from last.fm or your local music library.
Feature Requests http://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=1ff015&t=1ff015.40
Comments or suggestions? twitter @collegelabs or use the email below
Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practice by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Staff resize
* Transpose any score
* Online access to thousands of free sheet music
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner (http://goo.gl/6PxSWg)
Want to open MuseScore (mscz) files into the app?
Get the MuseScore Songbook app
The MuseScore app is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
Having a phone which supports USB OTG and a USB-to-MIDI adapter you can use this app to play your MIDI files from your android.
Playalong provides all functionalities you need for typical play-along: you can change the speed of the playback, mute given tracks, transpose your songs (upgraded version only), or change the instrument's voice (upgraded version only). Playalong also allows you to define playlists which makes you able to sort your MIDI collection.
The visualization of the current key as well as the current meter, and having a metronome as well as the current measure displayed make this app and your device the perfect accompanist whenever your real-world accompanist(s) is/are not available to join you for a jam-session.
Speedshifter can also be used to:
- listen closely to tricky pieces you’re finding particularly hard to learn by slowing them down
- focus on specific sections using the loop function
- transpose a track up or down in semitones to fit with a preferred key or range
- set a reference tempo (BPM) by tapping in time with a track
- store tapped BPM and loop points automatically (once you’ve registered)
- sync BPM and loop settings seamlessly across devices once you’ve downloaded the free desktop version (http://www.abrsm.org/speedshifter)
- sound a tuning note – simply shake for an A!
* Important info
- Speedshifter Android currently supports playback of MP3, OGG, FLAC and WAV files stored on your device. It cannot access files stored online in cloud accounts.
- Before downloading please try Speedshifter Lite, our free version, to check it runs well on your device.
• Unlimited Set Lists
• Unlimited sheet music folders
• Syncs with Dropbox
• Hands Free page turn - compatible with AirTurn and PageFlip pedals
• Quick search
• No ads
Simple, intuitive, user-friendly design. This app is bloat-free, making it incredibly easy to get started with digital sheet music. Bring freedom to your music - go digital with Orpheus sheet music reader for Android.
Find out more at http://www.orpheus-app.com/
Free vs Pro
Coming Soon (major features)
• Annotations (just a few months away)
• Hotlink feature (for stuff like repeat, DS, Coda etc)
• Google Drive Integration
This program is licensed under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License. You can view a copy of the license at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/ or request the source code by contacting us via our website at http://orpheus-app.com/contact/
!!!Additional features in pro version:
~Export to image file with no watermark.
~Adjustable scale factor for both views.
~Ability to add/delete/reorder staffs.
~Support for changing instrument and/or key for individual staffs.
~Support for muting individual staffs.
~Pro version has no ads.
~Supports moving to SD card.
~More time signatures(1/4, 5/4, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 12/8).
~Ability to share MIDI music.
~Set your work as ringtone.
*About importing projects created by the free version:
*The projects in the free version can be transferred to pro version by hand, using the export to MusicXML and then *import to pro version. But we have noticed that is a boring process. So we'll find ways to make it transfer data *automatically.
*To do this you should export from free version and then import to pro version.
*Follow a few steps below.
*Tap the share button on the top-left corner in the overview mode where you could see more than one staff in free *version. A dialog will be shown. Choose "Save MusicXML file to SD" or "Share MusicXML file" as you like to export *the score to a MusicXML file.
*Currently you can not browse MusicXML files within the app directly. Alternately you could use some other file *management apps like "Astro" to browse files on your SD card or in other location, then just click the right *MusicXML file and open it with Ensemble Composer Pro. Finally you shout save it before exit.
-Import/Export in the industry-popular MusicXML file format, allowing for exchanging sheet music with other software (Finale, etc).
-Support for up to 15 instruments played simultaneously, providing capability for orchestral scoring.
-Uses midi for sound, allowing it to support over 100 kinds of musical instruments with a small app size.
-Export midi files or set your compositions as ringtones.
-Supports saving scores for future re-edit.
-Multiple levels of undo to make editing smoother.
-Switch between two view modes for easy editing and viewing.
-Share the sheet music or audio you create via email or export to printable A4-paper-sized JPG image file format.
*A variety of note types, from whole notes to 32nd notes and dotted notes
*A variety of time signatures
*All standard key signatures
*Multi-note chords and up to two independent voices per staff
*All accidentals (sharps, flats, double sharps, double flats, and naturals)
*Ties, slurs, and tuplets
*Many types of ornaments
*A wide range of dynamics, including hairpins
Sheet Music, Lyrics, Midi for over 800 songs
will grow as large as apk size and interest permit
updates will add songs from publisher, user submissions, and user suggestions
Popular Folk songs in the public domain so no royalty worries.
Sheet Music for each melody.
Lyrics for each melody. (with a few exceptions)
Midi for each melody.
Create a favorites list to get to your songs faster.
With your sheet music on your Android device, you always have your songs with you. Is there a melody you want? Users can submit songs in Lilypond or MusicXML format. Or suggest a song. Naturally submissions will be included more quickly than suggestions. The app will grow within the Google limit on apk size, and as long as new songs can be found, submitted, and suggested. Listen to the midi so you have an idea of how to play the song. Lyrics so you or others can sing along. And sheet music so you can play the melody.
A great value for only $4.99
Let your creativity flow without the technology getting in the way:
- Compose and edit your music faster than writing it on paper.
- Your music is displayed just like printed music.
- Add a note, rest, instrument, etc. and your score scrolls to where you need to be.
- Notes are automatically grouped according to the time signature.
- Easily add/delete instruments at any time - including transposing instruments.
- Add/change key signatures.
- Add time signature changes.
- Key signatures and pasted notes are automatically transposed.
- Compose using written or sounding pitch - and swap between the two easily.
- You can have note names displayed on the notes.
- Use American or British notation terms.
- Zoom in/out as much as you want for easy and accurate note placement.
- Play your score from any bar.
- Play your score with selected staves muted.
- Share your scores as music (MIDI) and images (PNG) - from within Score Fast Pro.
- Generated MIDI files can be opened in other scoring software.
- All editing functions ("Options") are always available - no menus to navigate.
- Designed for smart phones and tablets - works the same way on all devices.
- Helpful reminders are displayed if you try to do something musically incorrect.
- Help is readily available within Score Fast Pro. All functionality is thoroughly documented.
- No network connection is required.
- There are no annoying ads - the whole screen is yours.
Great educational uses, such as for:
- Learning note names.
- Remembering key signatures.
- Experimenting with time signatures.
- Understanding transposition.
- Developing music notation skills in general.
- Rhythm and melody dictation exercises.
- Practising interval recognition.
- The possibilities are endless.
Use Score Fast Pro to help you with your practice by notating a passage in Score Fast Pro, and then practising the passage at the same time as you play it in Score Fast Pro. Difficult rhythms, such as complex tuplets, can be heard played accurately by Score Fast Pro.
My own clever workaround to Android's High Audio Latency (+100ms) truly makes this one-of-a-kind, you won't find another App like it.
Keep in mind this is not a Piano Hero or Rock Band game. Basically, it teaches you to play piano by simply showing WHICH keys to press and WHEN, at your own pace and to your liking, much like any old PC software that does this akin to Linthesia ™ and Synthesia ™. Neat!
~-~-~ Grab MidiRoll on PC for FREE ~-~-~
~-~-~ Try it before you buy it! ~-~-~
~-~-~ http://goo.gl/jve0tK ~-~-~
[~-~ FEATURES ~-~]
• Virtual Piano with Rolling Notes, Beats and Measures
• Variable Speed Playback from 30% to 100%
• Variable Track/Channel Playback
• Variable Track Colors
• Variable Instrument Per-Track Playback - choose from 128 instruments
• A-B Repeat
• Configurable Piano Roll Options
• Intuitive 'Quick-Seek' buttons for easier learning (you'll love em'!)
• Auto-Scans All MIDI Files in Storage with Configurable Exclusions
• Preloaded with Popular Songs (River Flows in You, Fur Elise, etc.)
• MIDI File Type 0 and 1 Support
• .MID & .MIDI File App Association Support
• !FREE! PC Version - try it before you buy it, download here: http://goo.gl/jve0tK
[~-~ PIANO ROLL OPTIONS ~-~]
• Show Note Letters
• Dim Unplayed Note Range
• Always Show Interface
• Play Metronome
• Mute Playback
• Adjust Quick-Seek Beat Jump Amount
[~-~ TECHNOLOGY ~-~]
• Cunning Workaround to Android's High Audio Latency (this is big)
• MIDI Parser for reading, modifying and writing MIDI files
• LIBGDX for UI & Graphics
I developed this over the course of 8 months for my own personal use as I, like many people, cannot read sheet music, BUT can play Piano. I grew weary of lugging my laptop around to Pianos and Keyboards to learn songs and so, MidiRoll was born!
I am an independent developer in college, your support is greatly appreciated!
** I am not superman, but I will do my best to keep the updates and bug fixes rolling in. I have already added a lot of functionality and bug fixes upon request, so suggesting a feature or issue you're having in the comments, on my website or via Email are easy ways to bring them to my attention! **
[~-~ v3.2 CHANGELOG ~-~]
• All MIDI-specific settings are now persisted and stored as preferences: tracks enabled, instruments, colors and playback speed
• Lowered the minimum playback speed from 30% to **10%**
• Playback speed label color now varies by the speed selected
• Brightened the default MIDI track colors to increase contrast against the piano roll background
• **BUG FIX** Midi specific preference files were being scanned in and listed as a broken MIDI file due to a residual .MIDI extension on the preference file. Fixing this will wipe your previous MIDI bookmarks, but it's fixed for good, very sorry about that :'C
[~-~ v3.1 CHANGELOG ~-~]
• Sped up screen transitions
• Fixed an extremely rare crash during transitions
• Adjusted keyboard dimensions to be more proportional to that of a real piano
• Fixed sharps' lit-up key positions
• Fixed some input confusion wonkiness when panning the keyboard
• Fixed an Android bug with A-B repeat causing a de-sync if metronome was on
[~-~ v3.3 FUTURE PLANS ~-~]
• Key Letters on Falling Notes
• ??? - Suggest one!
[~-~ KNOWN ISSUES ~-~]
This app allows you to change the music that is being played with simple voice commands. Perfect for when you are working out, driving, riding bicycle or walking during the winter!
Before buying this app, make sure to install the lite version to test it.
Some devices do not fully handle continuous speech recognition for several different reasons (hardware power or implementation). Some old devices might not be able to run this app due to lack of processing power. Also, some new devices can also be incompatible for unknown reasons (for example, Galaxy S3, that stops listening to voice commands after 15 seconds, when the screen is locked).
For this reason, if you are interested in acquiring the full version, test the LITE version on your device to make sure that it runs the app properly. If it runs the LITE version, it runs the full version.
The app features 4 voice commands in its first version: NEXT, PAUSE, PLAY and PREVIOUS.
New commands are on the way, so stay tuned for updates.
Instruments and MIDI are the language of electronic music production. In this course, you learn all about Bitwig Studio’s unique instruments and its extensive MIDI features.
Mo guides you through the automated and manual processes of getting Bigwig to recognize the MIDI devices that are connected to your computer! From there, you learn how to load Bitwig’s included instruments and all of your 3rd party soft synths. Once everything’s operational, he explains how to create patches.
Patches are essential to the Bigwig experience. These sonic systems allow you to build and save unique, custom instruments that you can recall in both live and studio situations. Next up is a section on drums and grooves. This is where you learn all about Bitwig Studio’s built-in drum modules and how to customize them. Mo then shows you all of the cool ways to build grooves and loops and then slice them up on the fly!
This course ends with a MIDI workshop. In this series of tutorials, Mo dives into MIDI Effects and how to integrate them in performance with your favorite hardware MIDI controllers.
Table of Contents:
1. Hooking Up Your Controller
2. Loading Bitwig Instruments
3. Third Party Instruments
4. Dealing With Plug-In Crashes
5. Your First Synth Patch
6. Adding Modulation
7. Saving And Managing Patches
8. Making Instrument Layers
9. Adding Control With Macros
10. The E Drums!
11. Building A Custom Drum Machine
12. Grooves And Loops
13. Slicing Loops On the Fly
14. Converting Audio To MIDI
15. MIDI Effects Plug-ins
16. Bouncing MIDI In Place
17. Using Hardware Controllers
18. Integrating Hardware Instruments