Having a phone which supports USB OTG and a USB-to-MIDI adapter you can use this app to play your MIDI files from your android.
Playalong provides all functionalities you need for typical play-along: you can change the speed of the playback, mute given tracks, transpose your songs (upgraded version only), or change the instrument's voice (upgraded version only). Playalong also allows you to define playlists which makes you able to sort your MIDI collection.
The visualization of the current key as well as the current meter, and having a metronome as well as the current measure displayed make this app and your device the perfect accompanist whenever your real-world accompanist(s) is/are not available to join you for a jam-session.
The Fakebook sheet music reader comes preloaded with chord progressions for more than a thousand of the classic jazz standards from The Real Book ed 1,2,3,4,5... Instantly transpose the collection for Bb, Eb or F instruments, or transpose individual chord charts to suit the soloist or singer. Add your own songs, import PDF music files, sheet music, chord charts and lyrics from other formats (e.g. iRealPro / iRealb, PDF, ChordPro or ABC notation). Include your precious original songbooks or fake sheets using the phone's camera, import photos or PDF music from the web. Add your own notes, marks and reminders – it is now possible to draw and annotate on all charts regardless of format. Then share your songs using mail, Facebook, Bluetooth, Dropbox.
The search bar, chart browser and song list editor provide instant access to all music. Great on a jam or when taking requests! You can store and edit setlists, drag and drop to reorder, add and delete to create your own songbooks. When on stage, just swipe to the next chart or use a wireless foot pedal. Thanks to the lyrics support Fakebook is ready for any gig.
Fakebook is the ultimate tool for practicing. The app includes more than 1500 Spotify and YouTube links for the Real Book jazz standards. Search for recordings with a single click or use the built-in metronome, which remembers and synchronizes to the tempo you choose. The unobtrusive live metronome guides you also without sound.
Compared with other similar apps:
* Chord syntax, style and font like the original Real Books.
* Import and add PDF sheet music, images, lyrics and other formats – from web, sdcard, or camera.
* PDF batch import automates indexing and naming of common Real Book, Vocal Book and Gig Book collections.
* Supports lyrics! Imports ChordPro songs with both chords and lyrics.
* Annotate on any song, freehand drawing on charts regardless of file format.
* Adjust screen and font to suit the location, light or your eyes. Enlarge text up to 200% for easier sight-reading. Choose Real Book script, handwriting or easy to read sans serif fonts.
* Rotate screen as you like. Landscape format gives great overview - both on phones and tabs.
* Extremely compact (the app including 1200 songs, thousands of links and integrated PDF viewer is about 2.5 MB).
* Local storage, no Internet access needed.
* Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
* Direct links to real performances on Spotify and YouTube.
* Flexible setlist management, drag and drop in playlists.
* AirTurn and PageFlip wireless pedal support.
* Live metronome.
For a nice comparison of music reader and tablature apps like Fakebook, iRealPro, Gigbook, iGigbook, Unrealbook, Guitar tabs, ChordPad, forScore, Musicians apps, Googol Song Book, Setlist Helper, LinkeSoft Song Book, GuitarTapp Pro, Ultimate Guitar, Guitar Pro, GuitarTab Player, MobileSheets, Musicnotes and OnSong; have a look at http://goo.gl/9BeuW2. This table shows all the apps and their features.
Note that this app is in no way associated with iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook and does not require any other purchase. But the Fakebook music reader will import the same chord sequences as supported by the iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook app and editor, which means that there is a huge collection of free songs available for download and free utilities available for conversion from other formats.
PDF sheet music files are not included, but scripts for downloading, importing and indexing most common Real Books and Vocal Books are provided via a link in the app.
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from 35 different accompaniment styles. (More available with In-App purchase)
• 15 Jazz Styles: Afro 12/8, Ballad Even, Ballad Swing, Bossa Nova, Double Time Swing, Even 8ths, Gypsy Jazz, Latin, Latin/Swing, Long Notes, Medium Swing, Medium Up Swing, Slow Swing, Swing Two/Four, Up Tempo Swing
• 8 Latin Styles: Argentina-Tango, Brazil-Bossa Acoustic, Brazil-Bossa Electric, Brazil-Samba, Cuba-Bolero, Cuba-Cha Cha Cha, Cuba-Son Montuno 2-3, Cuba-Son Montuno 3-2
• 12 Pop Styles: 12/8 Rock, Bluegrass, Country, Disco, Funk, Reggae, RnB, Rock, Shuffle, Slow Rock, Smooth, Soul
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, fender rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano and guitar fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as Image or MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC(requires Android OS 4.1) and MIDI
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
12 Extra Jazz Styles:
– Ballad Double Time Feel
– Ballad Melodic
– Blue Note
– Doo Doo Cats
– Even 16ths
– Even 8ths Open
– Guitar Trio
– Medium Up Swing 2
– New Orleans Swing
– Second Line
– Trad Jazz
– Up Tempo Swing 2
Evolution of Deep Volume II by T.B.C. | DD906
Fortunately T.B.C's hot new track, "Evolution of Deep Volume II" is not one of these imposters of true House. It builds elegantly, starting with a Jazzy flute riff accompanied by a restrained house beat. At around the 30 second mark the familiar 4 to the floor beat starts, making it clear that, above all, this is a dance track. A unique blend of Jazz and House, Jazzy House Music like this brings something new to the table as it explores entire new emotions by manipulating the standard feel good progressions of House.
Digital-Jazz by Tony Brown | DD600
Tony lays down some beautiful keyboard chord progressions in this single, reminiscent of old-school, jazz lounge music. He then proceeds to show us how a true nu jazz artist includes some of the 'way-back' by throwing in some guitar lines that could have been written and played by Isaac Hayes.
Endurance by Ann Arbor Electric Company | DD900
The strong funky beats keep your feet tapping and makes Endurance a great song to get out on the dance floor and do your thing.
Evolution of Soul BY A Man Made Marlon | DD901
A Man Made Marlon takes you on a movement of soul, feeling, and emotion. Layering Fat baselines, dope deep chords, and a great rhythm, Evolution of Soul ushers old school undertones of spoken word and activism on a new school groove.
Jazzy House Music Vibes, Vol. 4: Deep & Jazzy by Tony Nova | DD540
A incredible blend between straight-up house music and bossa nova beats embedded within an overall jazzy house feel. The production on the song is impeccable, and you can feel your body moving from the beginning to the end of this hot track.
•All tracks run from the app with play stop and pause functions with a download access to the files for DJ's and users that want to play the files on another device.
All files are .mp3 files at 44k 192k or 128K (HD)
Also added is:
•DanceDance.com Radio Streaming App for 4G
•Personal page of our This Week in House Music Feed (Soundcloud)
More Info Here http://goo.gl/9FzdR
© DanceDance.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws. The recordings and artwork is owned by The Artist and DanceDance.com that means you can't copy sell, trade or share this App or the recording and artwork. This is original Work!
Sorry No Refunds
This app is the companion to http://www.setlisthelper.com where you can create a free account and sync all of your setlists, songs, and lyrics. Also, you can take songs from a spreadsheet and import them to get you up and running quickly.
Setlist helper comes in 3 versions listed below. You can purchase the premium versions in the app.
-In-app PDF viewer for sheet music.
-Search for Lyrics
-Support for the Airturn Pedal
-Easily reorder setlist songs with drag and drop.
-Insert breaks into your setlist since you may play more than 1 set.
-Sync songs and setlists with www.setlisthelper.com.
-Chord Pro format support for lyrics.
-Attach mp3 files to songs to practice or perform with.
-Attach sheet music or word documents to a song (PDF, DOC, PPT, or RTF)
-Use dropbox to import lyrics and documents.
Setlist Only Version
This is for users that build and arrange setlists and don't care about lyrics. It contains all the free features plus:
-Share set lists with email, facebook, others...
- Full Song details displayed in the setlist.
-Statistics about total items and total time.
-Copy setlists used at previous gigs.
Setlist and Lyric Version
For musicians who want to manage their lyrics with the app. It has all the Set list help features listed above plus these features:
- Swipe finger for easy navigation of Lyrics in the set list
- Leave screen on when lyrics are displayed
- Save pinch to zoom setting in lyrics view for future use.
- Auto-scroll Lyrics
- Save auto-scroll speed for Lyrics
- Insert chord pro tags with lyrics.
- Sort and Filter songs.
Enhancement requests are strongly encouraged. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or comments.
* Training modes: Interval recogntion, chords and inversions, scales and modes
* Comprehensive statistics module
* Five instrument sounds with adjustable 440Hz calibration
* Jazz, classic and figured bass chord symbols
* Great customization options
This is the free, ad-supported version. Buying eartrainer4 will make the ads in this version go away.
Please contact us with feedback and suggestions.
Keywords: Ear Training, Ear Trainer, Intervall.
Add up to 20 scores to your digital sheet music library (unlimited number of scores and more features in the paid version PhonicScore lite+).
Audible metronome: Enable or disable an audible metronome
Scroll (turn the page) by tapping the display
The flexible music sheet: choose your zoom level and the visible instruments - line breaks are adapted.
Navigate directly to measures via measure number.
Audio playback: playback the sheet with piano (and percussion) sounds. Choose the audible instruments.
Choose the playback speed. (Volume slider for each instrument available in PhonicScore lite+)
Choose between manual and autoscroll/playback mode
(Transpose whole piece available in PhonicScore lite+)
Repetitions: Special repetition view in autoscroll/playback to keep track of the following notes.
Phonic Score comes with 13 music pieces and works without internet connection.
We’re still growing our catalog, so we don’t have every tune yet. But, we happily take requests, so get in touch!
With sheet music for every major instrument and genre, you can play your charts on piano, guitar, saxophone, violin, flute, oboe, trombone, trumpet, tuba, ukulele, bassoon, cello, clarinet, and more.
New tunes are added every day, and the sheet music is free to play!
SHEET MUSIC COLLECTIONS:
Explore curated sheet music collections based on genre and mood, browse our full library of sheet music in “Artists A-Z,” or search for specific tunes and artists.
Recent collection titles include “Chart Toppers,” “Rock Classics,” “Pop Country Hits,” “Hip-Hop,” “Classical,” “Guitar Greats,” “The Chromatik Fake Book,” “Indie,” “Jazz,” and more.
PLAY THE TUNES:
Each tune features the best sheet music, tablature, videos, and lyrics for over 20 instruments. Learn the tune with a reference track that automatically syncs with the sheet music. Certain videos won’t work in all countries, but the sheet music is always free to play.
ZOOM IN TO GET A CLOSER LOOK:
Currently, we don’t offer print or download rights, but you can zoom in on the sheet music for a closer look at those hard-to-read notes or to practice a tricky measure.
Want to reignite the spark with a long lost instrument? Need a little inspiration to start playing again? Maybe you’re a music teacher looking for high quality music sheets for your students or you’re a prodigy mastering your fifth instrument.
For musicians of every skill level, Chromatik offers you a catalog of sheet music you can carry around in your pocket. So get inspired, and play more music!
KEEP IN TOUCH:
If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to ping us at - email@example.com - we’re here to help!
Are you having trouble finding musicians for your worship band?
Do you want to play with a full band that sounds great?!
Worship Band in Hand can fill your needs! Whether you need a drummer, a bassist, or a whole band! Let Worship Band in Hand add what you’re missing and you can play along! It's great for practice or live use.
5-Stars "I believe that Band In A Hand Is An Answer To My Prayers....It is a blessing to those in the worship ministry with little resources, to help enhance the worship experience for the churches and congregation they serve."
5-Stars "Just recently started working with youth to lead worship in youth service. This will be the perfect solution for while we are in transition learning how to play instruments. Thank You"
5-Stars "Great App! - This has really revolutionized the way I do worship. The days of hunting down someone to help out on a last moments notice or when a worship team member can't make it for whatever reason are gone. This is such a valuable tool for worship leaders of a big worship teams as well as someone on their own. Kudos!!!"
5-Stars "Awesome!!!! - This app is fantastic, and it only gets better!"
5-Stars "Very Nice! - When I needed a worship band for our small church, I found this great tool! It works very simple and sounds great!"
- Mix your worship band just the way you like it. The mix will be saved for next time!
- Separate click from the music so only you hear the click.
- Create and Edit Set Lists. These work a lot like playlists in other software.
- Mute instruments you don’t need. Have a Drummer? Mute the Drums and play along with the click.
- Have a sick musician? Just un-mute that track in Worship Band in Hand and you’re ready to go!
- Easy Practicing! You can practice anywhere now. At home, in the office, on the road, or in the sanctuary.
- Anyone can lead worship now. Bass players, Drummers, Vocalists, Pianists…Being a guitar player is no longer a requirement.
- Receive a Free song: "Nothing But The Blood"!