~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from 35 different accompaniment styles. (More available with In-App purchase)
• 15 Jazz Styles: Afro 12/8, Ballad Even, Ballad Swing, Bossa Nova, Double Time Swing, Even 8ths, Gypsy Jazz, Latin, Latin/Swing, Long Notes, Medium Swing, Medium Up Swing, Slow Swing, Swing Two/Four, Up Tempo Swing
• 8 Latin Styles: Argentina-Tango, Brazil-Bossa Acoustic, Brazil-Bossa Electric, Brazil-Samba, Cuba-Bolero, Cuba-Cha Cha Cha, Cuba-Son Montuno 2-3, Cuba-Son Montuno 3-2
• 12 Pop Styles: 12/8 Rock, Bluegrass, Country, Disco, Funk, Reggae, RnB, Rock, Shuffle, Slow Rock, Smooth, Soul
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, fender rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano and guitar fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as Image or MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC(requires Android OS 4.1) and MIDI
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
12 Extra Jazz Styles:
– Ballad Double Time Feel
– Ballad Melodic
– Blue Note
– Doo Doo Cats
– Even 16ths
– Even 8ths Open
– Guitar Trio
– Medium Up Swing 2
– New Orleans Swing
– Second Line
– Trad Jazz
– Up Tempo Swing 2
Any charts can be transposed.
• Numerous song data!
Including 10,000 songs.
-8000 over jazz standard songs,
-about 2000 songs, Latin, Bossa nova, Blues, Pops & etc.
that useful for jam session.
• Easy to use
No need any import and set up. You just choose the song title.
Including some utilities, guitar & keyboards chord chart, musical term dictionary, chart of scale.
6000 musical terms. 48 Jazz scales & Ethnic scales. etc.
Compared with other similar apps;
*All song has YouTube links & minus one links.
*Mail links to share, to print & to storage the chord chart.
*Easy to edit & save own chord charts.
*Usable text based chord charts. Copy and paste to text editor, memo pad, E-mail, etc.
*Adjust screen and font to suit the location.
*Local storage, no internet access needed.
*Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
*Easy to find the song. Free word search, alphabetical index, and categorical index(composers, decades, & genre), multilingual index.
*Contain Jazz database (Ranking, list sort by year, list of Composers, etc.)
This is a stand alone version of "JAZZ STANDARD CHORD SONG".
The app works when not online, fitted for WiFi tablet etc. No adds.
ChordBook lets you create the song progression of a song and save it in your tablet, so you could create your own Real Book in your tablet.
¡¡ And now ChordBook also plays the comping to let you play along !!
Editing a sheet is very easy. Yo can get your song in 5 minutes.
List of Features:
* Can mark part of song (A,B,C)
* Chords easily edited
* Two chords by bar
* All chord variations
* Zoom in and Zoom out for each song to select the best fitting text size.
* Instantly transpose.
* Play song as a midi file
* Some styles to play (Bossa, Stride, Swing, Vals, ...)
* Background color customizable
* Font typeface customizable
* Work wiht sub-folders
* Saves songs also as a Lilypond file (so you will be able to print it on a Pc and share)
* Comes with 375 standards
* Can add lyrics or notes asociated to chords.
* Send songs in file format by email
Each lesson contains a detailed explanation as well as exercises, transposable notation and tempo-adjustable audio examples. Many of the concepts are also demoed by saxophonist Tony Bray at the end of the lessons.
The topics covered include:
- How to fully realize the bebop scale through strategic placement of half steps to ultimately include all twelve notes of the chromatic scale while maintaining appropriate chord colors.
- How to develop longer phrases.
- Turnarounds and chord substitutions. (Includes tempo adjustable examples that loop and transpose for practicing over.)
- A breakdown of the ʻConfirmationʼ sequence. - Various approaches to playing over ʻI Got Rhythmʼ changes.
JAM-A-longs include individually created files for each key. Each will loop indefinitely, all keys are covered and tempos are adjustable. The included JAM-A-longs are:
- II V I
- I Got Rhythm 1
- I Got Rhythm 2
- Confirmation Sequence
- Turnaround 1
- Turnaround 2
- Turnaround 3
As with other other Jazz Apps Mobile apps, you can set the notation clef and the overall transposition for your specific instrument and there is balance control for the JAM-A-Longs.
( Apps – New Features ) :
( New Altissimo Fingering Method )
Ever find yourself at a lost when you try to play the very high notes on your Alto Saxophone, now you can have a handy fingering chart for you to map out those notes with Audio samples and easy to understand visual charts right in your iphone.
( Saxophone Family )
Do you know there are ?? Types of saxophone. Which keys met with which note in the Instrument. Find out right here
( 12 Full Major Scale )
Playing the scale is not tough for you anymore, Saxophone-All-in-One bring you the full set of 12 Major scale so you can practice to your heart's content, the sample audio will help you along the way to make sure you played it right, now you will never forgot your scale anymore.
( Jazz up your Blues )
The secret of blues saxophonist is now revealed. Here we have a collection of the most popular Blues scale for your own practices. With enough practices. You will master a live Blues jamming session in no time.
( Transposition Chart )
Have you ever need to change key of certain songs. You can Map it right here
( New Design Metronome )
Mastering the beat is one of the hardest thing for a new or even experience Saxophone player, now carrying a Metronome around is feasible, cause you have it right on your Saxophone-All-in-One App with features like adjustable beats and tempo. From now on, you or your band will never miss a beat.
( New Tuner for Soprano / Alto / Tenor / Baritone )
Ever face with the problem of playing together with others instrument or music background and found yourself out of tune ? Saxophone-all-in-one's built in Tuner will help you tune it right this time, features like noise filtering and dynamic frequency chart show you how close you are to the pitch, and now you will stay in tune.
( Learn to play Now )
Don't know how to start to play. Pick up the saxophone and you will be playing tunes in no time and enjoy the playing easily right here.
Enjoy the comfortable and intuitive Music Notator App. Enter and edit music intuitively with the tips of your fingers. Short touches select notation elements, long touches let you insert new notes into melodies and chords. Edit notes by moving them with your fingers. Fast scrolling, zooming, page turning and orientation change give you quick and comfortable access to every little detail and a perfect overview. Edit lyrics, chords and modify the score structure with the dialog area on the right side of the app.
scorio Music Notator App works hand in hand with scorio notation portal on the web and requires an internet connection. When you write and save a score within the app you will also find it online in your scorio account. After saving, you can edit your compositions in any web browser, even outside the app on your PC or Mac. Yes, even on a friend's laptop.
App features include:
- Insert and edit notes and other notation elements
- Virtual Keyboard for entering notes
- Insert and edit chord and fret symbols
- Display and edit lyrics
- Export scores as high quality PDF files
- Select from 19 score templates
- Edit score structure (add/delete staves)
- Transpose scores
- Automatic part extraction
- MIDI play back with 128 selectable MIDI instruments
- Load scores from the scorio database
- Publish your scores
- Continue to work on the scores in your account on PC, Mac and other tablet devices
The app has been thoroughly tested on the following devices:
- Google Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note/Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Keywords: scorewriter, music, notation, write music, composer, sheet music, software, scorio, scores, lead sheet, composition, leadsheet
Let your creativity flow without the technology getting in the way:
- Compose and edit your music faster than writing it on paper.
- Your music is displayed just like printed music, for true "what you see is what you get" editing.
- Compose for up to 4 "voices" (musical lines) in all staves of instruments such as keyboards and strings that can normally play multiple musical lines at once.
- Add a note, rest, instrument, etc. and your score scrolls to where you need to be.
- Notes are automatically grouped according to the time signature.
- Easily add/delete instruments at any time - including transposing instruments.
- Add/change key signatures.
- Add time signature changes.
- Key signatures and pasted notes are automatically transposed.
- Compose using written or sounding pitch - and swap between the two easily.
- You can have note names displayed on the notes.
- Use American or British notation terms.
- Zoom quickly in/out as much as you want for easy and accurate note placement.
- Play your score from any bar.
- Play your score with selected staves muted.
- Share your scores as music (MIDI) and images (PNG) - from within Score Fast Pro.
- Generated MIDI files can be opened in other scoring software.
- All editing functions ("Options") are always available - no menus to navigate.
- Designed for smart phones and tablets - works the same way on all devices.
- Helpful reminders are displayed if you try to do something musically incorrect.
- Help is readily available within Score Fast Pro. Inline help is available. All functionality is thoroughly documented.
- No network connection is required.
- There are no annoying ads - the whole screen is yours.
Great educational uses, such as for:
- Learning note names.
- Remembering key signatures.
- Experimenting with time signatures.
- Understanding transposition.
- Developing music notation skills in general.
- Rhythm and melody dictation exercises.
- Practising interval recognition.
- The possibilities are endless.
Use Score Fast Pro to help you with your practice by notating a passage in Score Fast Pro, and then practising the passage at the same time as you play it in Score Fast Pro. Difficult rhythms, such as complex tuplets, can be heard played accurately by Score Fast Pro.
Score Fast Free is also available as a separate app. Score Fast Pro has much greater functionality compared to Score Fast Free.
*** If you have a high-end phone or tablet please check out the RD4 version with more features ***
Use your Android phone or tablet as a musical instrument and make your own electronic music tracks!
Recreate the sound of early electronic dance music with the RD3 – Groovebox that recalls two 303-style analog synthesizers, a drum machine plus reverb, distortion, phaser, filter and delay audio effects!
Developed in Berlin, RD3 - Groovebox is a pioneering audio app that lets you program your own grooves. This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and manipulate them with resonant filters and effects on the go.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and novices.
RD3 is optimized for Android phones and tablets. Use it for live performances in landscape mode on phones and 7-inch tablets or use the additional special rack view on 10-inch tablets in portrait mode.
Loops you've created and exported with the Groovebox can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic's audio mixer app SPC - Music Sketchpad.
- Volume control with level meter
- 4 bars with 16 steps per instrument
- 3 play modes: Solo, loop or random
- Channel mute
Two virtual analog synthesizers:
- 4 types of waveforms for each synth
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- High-quality or regular filter modes
- Real-time step sequencer for each synth
- Free assignable audio effects
Drum machine with:
- 10 drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RX11, RZ1, DMX, DPM48
- Channel mute
- Punch control for volume and envelope adjustments
- Accent programmable for each drum channel
- Free assignable effects for each drum sound
- Real-time step sequencer
- Reverb, distortion, filter, phaser and delay
- Real-time controllable
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- Multi-touch control
- Live session recording
- Audio loop export feature
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- Session save capability
- Cut/copy/paste pattern
- OpenSL support
- Android 2.3 or higher
- Screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
- 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
More details at: www.mikrosonic.com/rd3
The free version is packed with features like the newly designed time signature interface – customized it any way you want. 13 time-keeping styles let you choose beat sounds that work for you – even a counting voice.. With RTP (Real-Time Playback) technology, it's more precise than a traditional mechanical metronome.
Pro Metronome is all about customization – change beat sounds, accents, and even choose from 4 different beat volume levels ("f", "mf", "p" and "mute.") With the Pro Version, access subdivisions, polyrhythm settings, and create complex patterns with triplets, dotted notes, and non-standard time signatures.
The app supports several ways to experience beats. All versions have sound, but upgrading to Pro enables Visual, Flash and Vibrate. Visual and Vibrate Modes are great when you're playing loud instruments or when you need to FEEL the beat. Flash Mode uses the device's camera flash to help your whole band sync up easily.
But Pro Metronome doesn't just help you keep time, it also helps you train. Many musicians, especially drummers, are looking for some way to help themselves keep a steadier beat. So Pro Metronome built the Rhythm Trainer - it plays one bar of beats, then mutes the next, letting you check how steady your timing really is. Increase mute time as you get better and soon you'll be closer to having perfect timing. It's a simple idea not found in any other app, one that lots of people have requested to increase their stamina and precision.
Pro Metronome supports many other features: polyrhythm mode to help drummers hear and visualize complex, interlocking beat patterns; background play mode; in-app volume adjust; even saving playlists that you can share with friends, no matter which system they are using(Android/iOS). It's a powerful, elegant app that is easy for anyone to get started with, and useful for any musician. So pick it up and sync to your own beat today!
We know that Pro Metronome for Android is far from perfect right now. However, we'll keep improving it in the next update and finally provide the same experiences as on iOS devices.
Free Version Features:
+Extremely easy to use and AD FREE (We hate banner ads as much as you do)!
+Dynamic time signature settings
+13 different time-keeping styles, including a counting voice
+Dynamic accent settings, including f, mf, p, and mute indicators
+Calculate BPM by tapping in real time
+Color Mode – see the beats
+Pendulum Mode, for visual feedback
+Power-Saving/Background Modes – works in lock screen, home, or in another app
+In-app volume adjustment
+Timer to help you remember to practice and how long you did it for
+Universal app – supported on phones and tablets
Upgrade to Pro Version to enable Pro Features:
+LED/Screen Flash Mode *
+Vibrate Mode, makes you FEEL the beats *
+Subdivisions, including Triplet, Dot note, and many other patterns.
+Polyrhythms – play two rhythm tracks at once
+Favorite Mode – save and load your favorite settings
+Rhythm Trainer – helps to develop your steady beats
+Wirelessly share presets and playlists(cross platform between Android and iOS systems)
* LED Flash Mode only available for LED-Enabled devices
* Vibrate Mode only available for phones
=== About EUMLab ===
EUMLab helps you unleash your musical talent! With magic technology, EUMLab creates products that get you learning and playing music fast.
Find out more about us: EUMLab.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @EUMLab
Questions? Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Pro Metronome on Apple Store: eum.io/prometronome
Thanks, everyone. We will keep making the best music apps for you.
You can also change the key signature, time signature, and clef, and choose the instrument you want to hear played. It’s fast, fun, and easy to use. Maestro is currently in beta testing, and we would appreciate your feedback.
Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practise by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Original score layout
* Staff resize
* Online access to sheet music shared by the community
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control and count-in
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner
Want to open MuseScore (mscz) files into the app?
Get the MuseScore Songbook app
The MuseScore app is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
The MuseScore app requires iOS 7 or later and is supported on these devices:
- iPhone 4 and later
- iPod Touch 5th and later generations
- iPad 2 and later
- iPad Mini
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
Q Can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A Yes, by uploading your files to your online account on MuseScore.com.
Follow MuseScore and share your feedback.
MuseScore Blog: http://blog.musescore.com
We’re still growing our catalog, so we don’t have every tune yet. But, we happily take requests, so get in touch!
With sheet music for every major instrument and genre, you can play your charts on piano, guitar, saxophone, violin, flute, oboe, trombone, trumpet, tuba, ukulele, bassoon, cello, clarinet, and more.
New tunes are added every day, and the sheet music is free to play!
SHEET MUSIC COLLECTIONS:
Explore curated sheet music collections based on genre and mood, browse our full library of sheet music in “Artists A-Z,” or search for specific tunes and artists.
Recent collection titles include “Chart Toppers,” “Rock Classics,” “Pop Country Hits,” “Hip-Hop,” “Classical,” “Guitar Greats,” “The Chromatik Fake Book,” “Indie,” “Jazz,” and more.
PLAY THE TUNES:
Each tune features the best sheet music, tablature, videos, and lyrics for over 20 instruments. Learn the tune with a reference track that automatically syncs with the sheet music. Certain videos won’t work in all countries, but the sheet music is always free to play.
ZOOM IN TO GET A CLOSER LOOK:
Currently, we don’t offer print or download rights, but you can zoom in on the sheet music for a closer look at those hard-to-read notes or to practice a tricky measure.
Want to reignite the spark with a long lost instrument? Need a little inspiration to start playing again? Maybe you’re a music teacher looking for high quality music sheets for your students or you’re a prodigy mastering your fifth instrument.
For musicians of every skill level, Chromatik offers you a catalog of sheet music you can carry around in your pocket. So get inspired, and play more music!
KEEP IN TOUCH:
If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to ping us at - email@example.com - we’re here to help!
Whether it’s guitars, amps, drums, or pro audio, the Stupid Deal of the Day delivers savings you won’t find anywhere else. Our team of seasoned musicians brings you big brand bargains at unbelievable discounts. Quantities are limited and new deals are offered daily. The app lets you know as soon as a new deal goes live.
New audio and visual playback lets you watch the lyrics and notes light up in sync with your music! Have feedback on this feature or other features you’d like to see added to our app? Please let us know!
- Easily import your entire library of Musicnotes.com sheet music and guitar tablature files
- A new free song every month
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings
- Playback in portrait mode (note: zoom and mark-up tools are disabled while music is playing)
- Built-in type tool to write notes on your sheet music
- Easy page turns: just swipe or tap your finger to flip pages (your choice)
- Quickly jump to any page
- Zoom in on your notation
- Pen and highlight tools
- Transpose your notation
- Landscape mode support
- Organize folders & set lists
- Options for different paper types
- Includes five free bonus songs: The Entertainer, All the Pretty Little Horses, The Big Rock Candy Mountain and Prelude in Db Major (Raindrop Prelude)
- Access to nearly 260,000 additional arrangements through the Musicnotes.com store