~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from 35 different accompaniment styles. (More available with In-App purchase)
• 15 Jazz Styles: Afro 12/8, Ballad Even, Ballad Swing, Bossa Nova, Double Time Swing, Even 8ths, Gypsy Jazz, Latin, Latin/Swing, Long Notes, Medium Swing, Medium Up Swing, Slow Swing, Swing Two/Four, Up Tempo Swing
• 8 Latin Styles: Argentina-Tango, Brazil-Bossa Acoustic, Brazil-Bossa Electric, Brazil-Samba, Cuba-Bolero, Cuba-Cha Cha Cha, Cuba-Son Montuno 2-3, Cuba-Son Montuno 3-2
• 12 Pop Styles: 12/8 Rock, Bluegrass, Country, Disco, Funk, Reggae, RnB, Rock, Shuffle, Slow Rock, Smooth, Soul
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, fender rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano and guitar fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as Image or MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC(requires Android OS 4.1) and MIDI
ADDITIONAL FEATURES VIA IN-APP PURCHASE
12 Extra Jazz Styles:
– Ballad Double Time Feel
– Ballad Melodic
– Blue Note
– Doo Doo Cats
– Even 16ths
– Even 8ths Open
– Guitar Trio
– Medium Up Swing 2
– New Orleans Swing
– Second Line
– Trad Jazz
– Up Tempo Swing 2
Let your creativity flow without the technology getting in the way:
- Compose and edit your music faster than writing it on paper.
- Your music is displayed just like printed music.
- Add a note, rest, instrument, etc. and your score scrolls to where you need to be.
- Notes are automatically grouped according to the time signature.
- Easily add/delete instruments at any time - including transposing instruments.
- Add/change key signatures.
- Add time signature changes.
- Key signatures and pasted notes are automatically transposed.
- Compose using written or sounding pitch - and swap between the two easily.
- You can have note names displayed on the notes.
- Use American or British notation terms.
- Zoom in/out as much as you want for easy and accurate note placement.
- Play your score from any bar.
- Play your score with selected staves muted.
- Share your scores as music (MIDI) and images (PNG) - from within Score Fast Pro.
- Generated MIDI files can be opened in other scoring software.
- All editing functions ("Options") are always available - no menus to navigate.
- Designed for smart phones and tablets - works the same way on all devices.
- Helpful reminders are displayed if you try to do something musically incorrect.
- Help is readily available within Score Fast Pro. All functionality is thoroughly documented.
- No network connection is required.
- There are no annoying ads - the whole screen is yours.
Great educational uses, such as for:
- Learning note names.
- Remembering key signatures.
- Experimenting with time signatures.
- Understanding transposition.
- Developing music notation skills in general.
- Rhythm and melody dictation exercises.
- Practising interval recognition.
- The possibilities are endless.
Use Score Fast Pro to help you with your practice by notating a passage in Score Fast Pro, and then practising the passage at the same time as you play it in Score Fast Pro. Difficult rhythms, such as complex tuplets, can be heard played accurately by Score Fast Pro.
This is a (musical) score reading(site read) training application.You can learn note position of a sheet music.
There are two modes.
★ practice mode
Note stops until you touch right note, so you can play at your pace. This mode is recommended for beginners,too.
★ normal mode
Note comes in real time. if you fail to press right note in time, miss count increases.
Changeable settings(press menu key at title)
* sound volume(become 0 if phone's ringtone volume is 0)
* accidentals(5 types.none,#,b,# + x,b + bb)
* keyboard settings(8 types.none,doremi,code,code(with octave),Chinese,French,German,Japanese)
* clef(4 types. G(treble),F(bass),C(alto),C(tenor))
* key signature(10 types.C major,# signatures(up to 5),b signatures(up to 4))
* sound(2 types.piano and acoustic guitar)
* keyboard width(5 types.set black key width rate against white key between 0.5 to 0.9)
* piano key number(4 types. wider/normal/narrow/mini)
* question note range(4 types. wider/normal/narrow/mini)
* game speed(3 types(50-70) to 9type(40-130 in app billing))
* note number(8 types(3-10 measure) in app billing)
* theoretical mode(theoretical[faithful with music theory]/verbose[explicitly show accidental])
* low memory mode(becomes simpler drawing)
- Accidentals(#,b etc) effects only current bar. Across the new bar line, accidentals effect will be reset.
- In contrast, changed key effect lasts during the staff notation if you change measure.
- If you touch right note as close as left judgement line, you'll get better judgement(perfect > great > good).
[About combination of settings]
- Even if you select flat appear mode,sharp appears to override other accidental effect (in theoretical mode,this case only) with sharp key signatures selection.
- And when you select many sharp key signatures like B major with flat appear mode, natural appears more frequent.
- Many flat key signatures with sharp appear mode behaves similarly.
- Even if you select no accidentals, accidental effects are overridden in verbose mode.
- Featuring powerful handwritten music recognition - quickly and accurately enter music notation with your finger or stylus, on a tablet or smartphone.
- Write music on the train, in a plane, by a lake, or just sitting comfortably on your sofa!
- Simple, intuitive interface with little to distract you from your creativity - similar to writing with pen and paper, but with instant playback, editing and a printable score at the end!
- Includes PhotoScore Now - A free 1-staff version of the PhotoScore Add-In (In-App Purchase) for full NotateMe. Take photos of printed sheet music with your device's camera, so you can play back and edit them with NotateMe Now! Recognizes 5-line staves and most markings including chords, flags, beams, rests, accidentals, articulation marks, clefs, key signatures, time signatures, tuplets, slurs, ties, hairpins and text including lyrics, dynamics and instrument names.
- Great when learning or teaching music notation.
- Email MusicXML and MIDI files of your scores to friends or other musicians. Open in Sibelius, Finale and other desktop software.
- NotateMe Now recognizes a wide range of music notation symbols, including notes (with solid, open, and slanted noteheads), flags, beams, leger lines, multiple voices per staff, chords, rests, accidentals (natural, sharp, double sharp & flat), articulation marks, augmentation dots, ties, slurs, hairpins, clef changes, key signatures. Barlines, clefs, time signatures and triplets are added automatically.
- It works while you write - the printed score updates automatically without you needing to stop and wait.
- If NotateMe Now doesn’t recognize your style immediately, keep at it, as it will adjust. Leave clear space between symbols and make markings clearer with further strokes if any transcription errors occur. If you experience problems, tap 'Help Improve NotateMe' from the Export menu and we will analyze your handwriting to help us improve NotateMe further.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, HTC One
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1GHz Single Core
Memory - 1GB RAM
Screen size - 4 inches diagonal
Resolution - 960 x 640
Writing implement - Finger or Capacitive stylus
PhotoScore Now: 4MP rear facing camera with auto-focus. Good lighting conditions.
Note: It may take a short while for you to become accustomed to aligning parts of musical symbols when writing using a finger, particularly on a smaller screen.
Compatible devices include Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Tab 2, Tab 3, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer TF700, bq Curie 2
Android - v4.0.3 and up
Processor - 1.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory - 2GB RAM
Screen size - 5.3 inches diagonal
Resolution - 1280 x 800
Writing implement - Capacitive stylus or S-Pen
PhotoScore Now: 8MP rear facing camera with auto-focus. Good lighting conditions.
Please note that neither IMSLP or the developer of this app makes no guarantee that the files provided for download, viewing or streaming on IMSLP are public domain in your country and assumes no legal responsibility or liability of any kind for their copyright status. Please obey the copyright laws of your country and consult the copyright statute itself or a qualified IP attorney to verify whether a certain file is in the public domain in your country or if downloading a copy constitutes fair use. BY INSTALLING AND USING THIS APPLICATION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER.
You can also change the key signature, time signature, and clef, and choose the instrument you want to hear played. It’s fast, fun, and easy to use. Maestro is currently in beta testing, and we would appreciate your feedback.
- Song attributes
You can edit key, tonality, tempo and genre.
“Songwriting Wizard” will constitute themes for verse 1, verse 2, and chorus. It will automatically generate chord progression and melody suitable for each part.
Arrange your song by specifying the order of parts, and repeat your parts. You can select accompaniment pattern for keyboard, bass, and drums for each part. It consists of 46 keyboard patterns, 28 bass rhythm pattern, and 177 drum patterns.
- Lyrics & Mixing
Write your lyrics for the melody. Select your instrument for each track and set the volume.
- Sheet Music
It will show you the sheet music. While you are listening to music, you can see synchronized musical notes.
- Share and export
You can export your song to a MIDI file. Also you can export to the sheet music as image.
Let me know what you think and please rate. More updates will come based on your interest and feedback!
Tags: Music Sheet, Instruments, Piano, Speed, Practice, Reading, Workout, Game, Quiz, Sight Read
To put sheet music onto your device:
* Plug your tablet into a computer.
* Create a new folder called "Sheet Music"
* Copy your sheet music into this folder. Each song/piece should have a folder containing all the pages for that piece.
The app comes with some sample piano pieces.
Find and discover new sheet music. Boost your practice by listening to the notes and change the tempo. Play or sing along using the parts mixer.
* Listen to the sheet music
* Select parts to be displayed
* Select parts to be played
* Staff resize
* Transpose any score
* Online access to thousands of free sheet music
* Multitrack playback with volume control
* Real time adjustable tempo
* Metronome with volume control
* Compatible with Airturn Bluetooth Page Turner (http://goo.gl/6PxSWg)
Want to open MuseScore (mscz) files into the app?
Get the MuseScore Songbook app
The MuseScore app is made for Android devices running version 3.0 Honeycomb and higher.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. To notate music, use the free notation software available on musescore.org
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
The best virtual Piano for Android™
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Multi piano view (1,2,3)
✔ Full 61 key keyboard and a complete keyboard
✔ Better HQ Sounds.
✔ Record and playback to create
✔ Designed for Android Tablets (Optimized).
✔ A perfect real piano/keyboard set
✔ free and highly configurable piano
✔ sensor volume change
✔ Song List : The song list is varied containing all genres such as Rock, Classical, The Latest Pop, Film Theme Tunes, TV Theme Tunes,Modern, Alternative, and more.
It is possible to practice while watching the music score.
☆Even if you don't have the knowledge that can read music score, you can make a score.
☆if you feel bothersome when creating the drum score, it is possible to copy and paste the phrase.
☆if you have the tablet or bigger smartphone , you can practice , watching Drum Score Creator.
・BPM - Between 60-210
・Volume - Each drum instrument (between 0-1)
☆For automatically scrolling a A screen,you can practice while watching the music score.
☆Sharing Drum Score.
Can be upload the score you made and sharing the score. And you can download the score everyone made.
☆Can be added Double Line
*Not supported to Web Upload for now version 2.1.2.Thank you for your understanding.
★ Ver2.2.2 New feature.Can be cooperation with new app *Guitar with Drum*.
☆Also you can use along with guitar or bass.
Mantenance Twitter https://twitter.com/oto_Maintenance
ProMusic Viewer has been optimized for Android devices with a screen of 7 inch and larger.
With ProMusic Viewer you can:
• Import your sheet music (PDF, others coming soon)
• Create setlists
• Annotate your music in different colors
Features that are under construction, and will be here very soon:
• Importing music from Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
• More search and filter options
• Connect with your Bluetooth pedal for handsfree control
Chorditor is a tool for chord search, add, edit, play, compose, etc.
There are 2 main features.
1. Guitar Chord Chart
- simple/easy to browse chords
- showing all variations by one touch
- expandable/customizable chords
- backup/restore chord database
- split chord
- left/right hander
- horizontal/vertical view
- capo setting
- capture and send chord as image
- strum all chords
- color setting
- compose song by chord
- edit tools : save, open, input, delete, copy, paste, undo, redo,...
- lyrics input
- time signature, tempo and key change options
- play all or selected chord units
- add/edit chord playing pattern (In-App Purchase)
- chord sheet music
*. most of features are free to use except 'inputting/editting patterns'
*. In-App purchase 'Premium Upgrade' removes ads and enables 'inputting/editting patterns'.