Why is the music box sound shorter now? I always play the music box along with three other (nature) sounds and my baby would fall asleep to those. But now the music box sound has been trimmed and believe me when I say she's noticed it. Can you put it back the way it used to be?
I love it! This app comes in handy whenever I take my LO to the Pediatrician for his well checks. It's nice to be able to give them a definitive answer when they ask how long he sleeps throughout the day and night. I wish I could give this app five stars, but the inability to edit and delete log entries is extremely frustrating as well as inconvenient.
Edit I hate the fact that if I log a sleep and messed up it won't let me go back to fix it or delete it. Especially since I'm still learning how to use it
It won't play lullabies anymore... My daughter will cry for hush little baby... and only this version will do... but now it'll get halfway through the song then shut off...
Johnson and Johnson baby I think it's a fantastic app. If I cud just get into it.
Sleep log has serious bugs I tried to logs some past sleep sessions and types in 1h05m and the app changed it to 65hrs even though that did not match the start and end times. Also cannot delete any logs.
- Ability to create and customize your own baby sleep routine
- Child’s Sleep Analysis & Sleep Score with custom recommendations
- Lullaby Baby Sleep Playlists
- Sleep timer for Ambient Sounds / White noise
- Updated FAQ set for Sleep Expert Questions
- New charts for baby’s Sleep Log tracking
- New Child-focused Dashboard
- New design and brand colors