A lullaby is a soothing song (sounds for kids), usually sung to young children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process. As a result they are often simple and repetitive. Lullabies can be found in every culture and since the ancient period.
+ only natural music
+ relax and sleep sounds!
+ high-quality soothing music
+ best lullabies for kids, babies, children, infants, newborn
+ lullaby ringtones and lullaby lyrics
+ soothing music - sleep sounds
+ absolutely relaxing and sleeping
+ wonderful baby songs
+ white noise for baby sleep
+ therapy music (music therapy, sound therapy, melody therapy)
+ best good quality sounds to sleep
+ sounds for babies
+ fairy tales stories audio book
+ you will relax and sleep like baby
+ christmas music
+ children fall asleep immediately
+ lullaby of nature
+ sounds of letters
+ sounds of the alphabet
+ sounds of the womb
+ deep relaxation with children songs
+ baby sounds to sleep (baby songs, children songs, kid songs)
+ baby music lullabies
+ bedtime music (baby sounds, bedtime sounds)
+ christmas sounds
+ nature apps
- install "Lullaby Relax & Sleep" to SD card
- 5 different sleep sounds
- possible set lullaby as ringtone
- possible set lullaby as alarm
- count down timer for music relaxation therapy
- beautiful wallpaper for each lullaby
- meditation music run in background
- help to get rid of tinnitus
- relaxation for children brains
- only good quality nature sleep sounds for kids
- relax melody samples
- best lullaby children music (kid songs, newborn music, infant sounds)
- nature noise maker
- bedtime songs
- baby sleep music
- baby bedtime music box
- baby sleep tracker
- baby sleep log
- sounds for babies
- animal sounds
- christmas songs
- ambient sounds
- sounds of the season
- sounds of the game
Many of us can remember fondly those times when our mothers soothed us to sleep with a familiar song or two. Now, as adults, we often find ourselves in need of a soothing bedtime lullaby for our own little ones, but sometimes the name or even the lyrics elude us.
No matter where on the planet or in what year you were born, your mother sang you a lullaby before putting you to sleep. Lullabies have existed throughout human history and some of the ones we sing to this day are hundreds of years old. Although no one is certain, it is believed that the name “lullabies” comes from the “lull”-ing and “by”-ing sounds one makes to help a baby fall asleep. Others believe the term comes from a Hebrew phrase, “Lilith-Abi” meaning “Lilith begone.” Lilith is a folkloric character who was believed to steal children in the night and these incantations were sounded to keep her away.
Here are some popular lullabies and their origins.
Brahms’ Lullaby (lullaby music, bedtime sounds, sounds to relax and sounds to sleep)
Originally titled “Weigenlied”, this song is the most popular tune you’ll find in baby mobiles or hear when a cartoon character gets knocked on the head. The tune was originally written for Bertha Faber, a young mother from Germany who wanted a new song to sing to her first newborn child.
Rock-a-bye Baby (bedtime meditation)
Bough breaks and cradles plunging from trees seem a little scary to sing about to a child, but it’s still one of the most famous lullabies around the world. There are a few different theories about the origin of this song. One is that it was written by English immigrants to America upon seeing Native American women rocking their babies in birch-bark cradles suspended from tree branches. Another theory is that it was written in the late 1700s about a family that lived in a tree and their children slept in hollowed out boughs. Regardless of its origins the words first appeared in Mother Goose’s Melody in 1765.
Good Night (Lullaby music for babies)
A more modern lullaby, “Good Night” b
- Know how long since the last baby feeding, did he take a nap, how many diapers were changed today, etc.
- Write a note for any activity (baby spit up the milk while nursing, was crying during sleep, enjoyed first bath, etc.).
- Each day's summary lets you see the stats and filter daily activities with a single tap.
- Supports breast feeding, breast pump, bottle (formula), drink, solid food, diaper, sleeping, bath, medicine and many more tracking activities.
- Manage and change activities order as you like for each of your baby.
- Multiple babies tracker is very useful for taking care of twins or even for tracking mother's activity.
- Sync data across multiple devices using Dropbox.
- Backup & Restore your data.
- Dark interface will not disturb your newborn during night feeding.
- Customizable app color.
- Pro version enables Statistics menu with charts for all activity types.
★ Support ★
We provide email support for any questions you have. Please don't leave a low rating before contacting us.
Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/babydaybook
★ Please read ★
This app is free but supported by ads, so we can keep developing the app and make it even better.
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information.
★ Beta testing ★
If you would like to try beta versions of the upcoming updates, follow these steps:
1. Join Baby Daybook App Beta testing Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101208795042579594395
2. Follow Google Play instructions to opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.drillyapps.babydaybook
3. You will receive all beta versions of the app.
Please note that beta versions may not be stable, so try at your own risk.
Special thanks to Icons8.com for gorgeous icons used in the app.
NEW: Record your own lullaby
NEW: Material design
Why is my baby crying?
Your baby is fed, has a clean nappy, no issues with colic, you were playing with your baby but still it is crying? The baby is probably too tired, but at the same time unable to fall asleep by itself. This is a common situation of newborns and a situation when Sleep Baby Instant can help the most.
Sleep Baby Instant helps your baby to fall asleep using classic monotonous low frequency sounds proven to be effective by generations of parents:
Such sounds include:
• Washing machine
• Vacuum cleaner
• Sea and stream...
From practical experience, we have learned that such sounds are more effective as a lullaby than tones, music or sing.
To start using Sleep Baby Instant put your phone to a hearing distance from your baby, choose one of the available sounds, set a timer and start the playback.
We do highly recommend not putting the phone closer to the baby than necessary and turning on airplane mode as well as muting alerts during the entire use of this app.
★ Music Therapy for Sound Sleep (Full Version) with 8 music pieces and 12 ambient sounds is now available on Google Play!
Enrich Your Imagination with a Sound Mixer in the latest version!
The latest version of Music Therapy for Sound Sleep provides a group of relaxing natural sounds for you to choose and mix, creating your own fantastic ocean scenes. These sounds help enrich your imagination thus to further relax in a pleasant surroundings with ocean waves and soothing rains. It is totally up to you to customize each track with one or several ambient sounds, with volume bars separated from the main piano melodies.
Totally different from the so-called leisure music, subliminal music embeds Alpha Wave to various musical pieces by delicately setting the rhythm to a certain frequency, while stimulating imagination with certain sound effects. Listening to the music, our sub-consciousness is awakened. It is guiding us to a brand new discovery of our potentials, to relaxation, and to creativity.
Low Speed Alpha Wave has a frequency from 8Hz to 9Hz, which stimulates a state at which one is nearly asleep and cannot think clearly. To generate such a frequency in one's mind, binaural beats are applied. For example, if the left ear is presented with a steady tone of 500Hz and the right ear a steady tone of 508Hz, these two tones combine in the brain. The difference, 8Hz, is perceived by the brain and is a very effective stimulus for brainwave entrainment.
- Tunes with Low Speed Alpha Wave
- Ambient Sound Mixer with a group of natural sounds
- Elegant interfaces and varied music themes
- Elaborate descriptions
- Increase sleep quality and relaxed state
Baby Connect is the only application available on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone and on the web. It will synchronize information with others authorized Baby Connect Applications on each device. If you change or lose your phone, no information is lost, you can always connect to your account at www.baby-connect.com with a browser or with another phone.
"Baby Connect is comprehensive and well-designed" - The New-York Times
*A top 5 Family & Fun App for Mom - babble.com
"Baby-Connect is just what you need to keep all the stress, anxiety and guilt at bay" - sitestouse.com
"This app is truly the most comprehensive way to log a child's daily activities" - lilsugar.com
You can record not only feedings, nursing, naps, diapers, milestones, pumping, but also the baby’s mood, temperature, what kind of game he’s playing, his gps location, and attach pictures. A web interface is also accessible for free at www.baby-connect.com from any browser, so your nanny or daycare doesn't need an phone to view and enter information about your baby.
You can compare with previous day and previous week averages, and view the data on graphs to identify trends. You can view when was the last medicine or vaccine. You can also track weight, height, and head size, and compare with the US or International percentiles.
With Baby Connect, you have access to the updates from the caregiver while you're away. You can also setup notifications to be immediately informed when something happens. Your baby will receive much better care thanks to all the detailed information automatically transmitted to each family member, and to the nanny.
* Easily track feeding (bottle, nursing, solid food), diapers, sleep, activities, mood, milestones
* Track pumping and expressed milk
* Track medicines, vaccines, sickness, weight, height, head size.
* Automatically synchronize data between accounts over the Internet
* Display graphical charts of the baby's activities
* For Preemies, percentiles are calculated with the birth date or with the due date.
* Timer to track nursing duration. The last nursing side is indicated as a reminder.
* Timer to track naps, activities, feeding session, mood, ...
* Easy to use! Log entries with just a tap
* Easily view entries from current and prior days
* Email formatted reports to spouses, doctors and nannies/sitters.
* Email Excel-compatible .csv exports.
* Enter free-form notes
* Post events and charts on Facebook or Twitter
* Upload child photo, indicate birthday, blood type and allergies
* Track as many babies as you like, setup as many parents and caregivers as you like
* holds unlimited data
* More than 100 built-in activities descriptions
* Existing built-in descriptions can be customized, new descriptions can be added
* Setup Push notifications
* Send your gps location, display the location on a map
* Track the average number and amount of sleep per day, and the longest sleeping session
* Track the average number of BM and Wet diapers per day.
* Track the average number, total and average amount of feeding and pumping per day.
* Track the number and average nursing duration per day.
* The application has been designed for maximum security. Everything is password protected.
Visit http://www.baby-connect.com for more info.
Sync data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad always know what's going on with Baby!
* Used by thousands of parents!
* Tracked over 2 million diapers changed and 2 million nursing sessions!
* Five star rating with over 2,500 ratings!
* Free 7 day trial app available, search for "Baby ESP Trial"
- Track both Naps and Night Sleep
- Track Breast Feeding Sessions
- Track Bottles
- Track Diapers
- Track Medicines
- Track Breast Pumping
- Track Growth against WHO growth charts
- Track Baths
- Track any number of children
- Track any custom activity or medicine you want to add
- Quick access from widget
- Sync your data between multiple devices so Mom and Dad can keep up with baby!
- Learn your baby's schedule with a custom Scheduler graph
- Get reminded when it's time for medicine or any other activity
- Detailed statistics show you averages and totals of all activities
- Charts show you how your baby is changing over time and can compare multiple babies
- Daily journal for notes and pictures
- "Night mode" dims your screen and tints it red to preserve night vision during night feedings
- Share you data with anyone quickly and easily through email
- Post charts to Facebook or Twitter
- Store notes with any activity
- Search within the app for any activity type, note or journal entry
- Customizable main screen for access to the data most important to you
Created with tired, stressed parents in mind, Baby ESP makes logging baby's activities as simple as pressing a button.
Time for others to care for baby? Just hand them Baby ESP! Easily transition to babysitters, grandparents, and other caregivers. The simple, intuitive interface lets others easily view baby's daily activities and enter new information. Now you will know what baby did while you were away, eliminating the questions "How long since he ate? How much did she eat? Did he take a nap?"
Baby ESP is a fully supported product. We provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Learn more at http://www.babyesp.com and http://support.babyesp.com
* Step-by-step guide that teaches parents how to create sleeping habits for their newborn baby, toddler or child.
* Download it and gain back all your lost sleep.
* A reassuring, solution-filled sleep resource brought to you by a renewed specialist in sleep medicine.
* 2,000,000 children have successfully learned to sleep with Dr. Estivill´s Method.
* Time and family tested techniques to help any child who has trouble sleeping.
Dr. Eduard Estivill’s best-selling treatment, which has taught over two million children around the world how to sleep, is finally available as an APP for the iPhone® and iPod Touch®. Sleeping correctly is something kids learn, and many parents just don’t have the right tools to properly teach their kids this habit. As a result, one out of three children under the age of five has some form of insomnia or sleep disorder. IT’S BEDTIME! combines scientific tips on how to communicate with children and apply the method with a practical tips, videos and audio.
- A guided method applied in real time.
- Audio messages by Dr. Estivill explaining the methodology and steps.
- What is the meaning of crying? How should I communicate with my child? How do I know when to enter his room? Dr. Estivill responds to your questions.
- A table that allows parents to select the number of days they have been applying the method.
- A stopwatch to time the waiting intervals parents should adhere to when going in and Out of their child’s bedroom.
¡We want to know what you think! We invite you to leave a comment at the end of this page.
Lullabies is a feature of the Sleep as Android alarm clock and sleep cycle tracker which help to fall asleep in a faster and fun way. Rather that fixed recordings our lullabies are real-time synthesized, this means each playback will never be the same as the playback before. We use various techniques to make each lullaby a unique experience. Our lullabies take you into different pleasant environments to free your mind from stress and make it relaxed for faster fall asleep.
This add-on Lullaby pack bring 22 new fascinating environments:
Space ship - being a captain on a starship bridge
Slow breath - synchronize your breath with a female slow breath to get relaxed and fall asleep
Jungle - sounds like you are in the middle of the jungle with various exotic animal sounds
NASA's Saturn "Sound" - Saturn radio waves recorded by Cassini spacecraft and turned into sound
Submarine - subtle engine sound, creaking metal, sonar, steam, and deep mines
Tribal drums - native american drums with flute and eagle and wolf sounds
Lava lake - bubbling lava, gas eruptions
Norden - freezing cold winds, howling wolfs
Galloping horse - galloping and other horse noises
Baby fetal sounds - what does a baby hear in the belly
Sheep counting - sheep counting is a traditional method for falling asleep
Girl singing - human voice lullaby - calming humming sound
Summer night - soft crickets background with a distant owl
Frogs in pond - various frog sounds in a calming frogchestra
Cat purr - a purring cat in your in you lap with occasional miaow
Temple bells - a Tibetan bowl sound in the background followed with calming little chart bells
The Om chant - a chanting chorus sings the Om chant
Wind chimes - irregular metallic and bamboo chimes with a wind background
Steam train - repetitive sound of a running historic steam train on the rails, occasional hooting and railway crossings
Music box - grandma's music box
Piano, Flute - short calming melodies
War march - soft drumming and a flute in a civil war theme
Body Tracker keeps all of your essential measurements in one place and allows you to compare your progress over time. You can view your progress by measurement or view your progress using pictures. Whatever keeps you motivated.
Track your weight, body fat, waist, chest, hips, thighs, calves, arms and neck!
Benefits brought by Prenatal Lullabies:
When listening to music, a mother-to-be is actually sharing a peaceful moment with her unborn baby who is also listening. Prenatal music is good for fetus brain development by promoting right brain functions and stimulating creative cells activity.
A state at relaxation is most suitable for a fetus to grow soundly. Totally relaxing with the music helps a mother-to-be staying at a peaceful mood; it also helps the unborn baby to cultivate an artistic temperament much earlier.
Notable features of Prenatal Lullabies:
- 10 fine-selected lullabies in Full Version that builds your baby's brain, and calms your baby and you with healing melodies
- Time-setting control that allows you to set the time you want the music to be played, with a maximum of 60 minutes per day.
- Elegant User Interface and elaborate descriptions
Men can download it for the beloved wife!
Created by the world’s largest online health community, I’m Expecting Pregnancy Tracker is the center for the best pregnancy tracker and calendar around! Whether you are a first time mother or a proud mother already, enter your baby’s due date and get started with this pregnancy tracker!
Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns.
✔ Get weekly updates and tips centered on your baby’s growth, kicks counter, and changes to your prenatal body
✔ Weekly pregnancy guide videos
✔ Track your maternity symptoms and compare with other pregnant moms
✔ Monitor weight throughout your pregnancy stages
✔ Ask questions about prenatal experiences and learn in our forums
✔ Connect with moms who are due to get instant advice and support
✔ Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Get updates of your pregnancy stages
✔ Due date calculator
✔ Weekly Prenatal Videos
✔ Fetal development images developed by medical experts
✔ Have a question? Let us guide you through MedHelp’s forums, by asking questions or get tips from other expecting mothers in your trimester in our pregnancy forums, baby products forums, baby center forum, and more
✔ No matter what trimester or pregnancy stage you are in; get tips, baby names suggestion and motivation from our community of pregnant women and moms
✔ Hundreds of questions answered about maternity, child birth, prenatal vitamins, pregnancy guide, baby names, baby kicks counter: best baby center around!
✔ Compare other pregnant women experiencing the same maternity symptoms as you.
✔ Daily tracking calendar of symptoms, mood, medicine, weight, morning sickness, notes, baby kicks counter
✔ Track pregnancy weight and see average weight gains
✔ Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and more
✔ Track events in calendar
"Love the cute baby photos. Best pregnancy tracker app!" - Ann
“Listen up pregnant mothers, this app is for you! As a pregnant mom, I geet up to date health info, nutrition info, ultrasound info, baby names suggestion and more with this app.”- Roxy
“Best for pregnant women, expecting mother and their babies! Due date calculator was accurate. Calendar kept me on track. Learned so much about conception to child birth to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to contraction. It provided me a level of reassurance about being pregnant. ” - Sam
“As the husband of my pregnant wife, this app was useful. This app is not just for pregnant women but for men too! I learned more about ovulation, menstrual cycles, child birth, and going into labor than I needed to!”- Phil
“I’m in my 2nd trimester and this app has become my ultimate baby center to guide me through pregnancy stages! I got my baby’s name from their forums! I’m more prepared for child birth from this app!” -Stacey
"I used it as a due date calculator at first, but was hooked for all three trimesters! Due date calculator estimated the right day too! Tracked all my pregnancy stage symptoms to discuss with my doctor during appointments" -Jen
This program provides important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy daily, and week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
At home or on-the-go, you’ll find everything you need to know to help you make the most of your baby's first year — right at your fingertips. You’ll get:
• A month-by-month guide to baby development and behavior
• Practical advice on baby care, doctor visits, colic, and more
•Ideas for games and activities, no matter how old your baby is
• Access to the What to Expect message boards so you can get support and ideas from other baby mamas (and dads)
• And much, much more!
Download the free Baby Tracker today so you can start feeling like a pro in all things baby. And join Heidi and a whole community of other new moms and dads — and their babies— at WhatToExpect.com
- Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
- A daily feed of pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents, created just for you
- Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
- Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
- Meet moms-to-be in the same week of pregnancy and share experiences, tips, photos and encouragement in your birth group
- Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting style, and more!
★ The BEST & MOST popular sleep aid app ★
★ Beautiful, Simple & Complete ★
★ UNBEATABLE bank of 52 sounds & music ★
★ Over 8,000,000 people now sleeping better ★
Also FEATURED in People Magazine, Health Magazine, Knowyourmobile, Mashable, Autism Pluggedin, Healthline.com, 1greatapp.com, Appsrumours.com & many other websites and magazines!
Relax Melodies is the LEADER in personalized relaxation and sleep assistance. No more lacking of sleep or insomnia for you! The sleep that you need and want is waiting for you. Relax Melodies and its many features such as high quality white noise sounds, music melodies and complete customizable mixes will help you sleep like never before!
Here’s how it works :
1. Create a sleep mix by selecting sounds and music that you like.
2. Slip naturally into a relaxed state or a deep sleep...!
3. Awake, feel refreshed and happier
4. Do it again, anytime!
Use it also in many other situation such as while exercising, during your yoga meditation sessions, while massaging, during a quick nap or even to help your baby fall asleep faster!
Join millions of users who have reported sleeping better. It’s time to get back the sleep that you deserve!
Let us know how it worked for you!
☆ ☆ ☆ WHAT’S INSIDE THE PACKAGE ☆ ☆ ☆
✓ 52 Outstanding high quality ambient sounds, including 2 binaural beats frequencies for brainwave entrainment.
✓ Isochronic tones for brainwaves entrainment without earphones
✓ Mix your favorite sounds & music together with different volumes to create your own personal melodies. Create almost infinite possibilities! Thousands of way to fall asleep!
✓ Includes 8 off the shelf favorites for easy startup
✓ Create, Save, Name and Replay your favorites easily
✓ Timer system to set a duration to your favorite mixes. Ideal when you’re going to sleep.
✓ Enjoy an unique and beautiful interface for an easy selection of sounds
☆ ☆ ☆ 48 HIGH QUALITY WHITE NOISE AMBIENT SOUNDS & MUSIC ☆ ☆ ☆
♬ River ♬ Ocean ♬ Winds ♬ Flute ♬ Rain ♬ Birds ♬ Music Box ♬ Lounge ♬ Piano ♬ Orchestral ♬ Waterfall ♬ Thunder ♬ Zen ♬ Campfire ♬ Melody ♬ Night ♬ White Noise ♬ Urban Rain ♬ Cavern ♬ Wind Chimes ♬ Storm ♬ Butterfly ♬ Medieval ♬ Toskana ♬ Slow Waves ♬ Heavy Rain ♬ Rainy Day ♬ Afternoon ♬ Rainstorm ♬ Underwater ♬ Immersed ♬ Seaside ♬ Icy Snow ♬ Rain on Roof ♬ Duduk ♬ Humming ♬ Grandfather Clock ♬ Cat Purring ♬ Frogs ♬ Thunder Storm ♬ City Ambiance ♬ Vacuum ♬ MonkChant ♬ Oscillating Fan ♬ Jupiter ♬ Wind in trees ♬ Peepers ♬ Crowd
☆ ☆ ☆ TESTIMONIES ☆ ☆ ☆
I suffer from insomnia and this helps me fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly through the night - Melody
Thanks.. Helps me relax to fall asleep. Happy sleep. :-) - pflora
I use it every single time that I can't sleep and this App works miracle . It really works and I love it :) Better than sleeping pills - ValerieSanchez16
What a nice way to relax... I am able to make my own little sound recipes for deep sleep, peaceful ambience during meditation/yoga, concentration... etc. - Mamalo
Great App. We use it nearly every night for white noise to get our son to sleep. I love that you can combine and save sounds. The shut off timer is a great feature. - A-mac
☆ ☆ ☆ TRY IT NOW ☆ ☆ ☆
Relax Melodies is THE app for the most personalized sleep experience that you can possibly have. Within a few taps, create the exact sound that resonates perfectly with you. The ability to chose from white noise ambient sounds and binaural beats gives you total control for an unique and personal experience.
It’s waiting for you. Download it now and become one of the relaxed users of Relax Melodies!