This is a LiveWallpaper and has therefore no launcher icon!
Go to your home screen and start the application like this:
Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live wallpaper
Select "EveLiveWallpaper", configure with "Settings..." and activate with "Set wallpaper".
* 5 Backgrounds
* 6 Spaceships + Pod (Prophecy, Nighthawk, Vexor, Rupture, Nightmare, Opux)
* 6 Colors for the ship lights
* Environment light on/off
* Model texture on/off
* 4 Shaders for choosing render quality (Android 2.2 or greater)
* Model rotation on/off
* Rotation speed
In-Game ISK donations to 'Andares Sol' are welcome!
Want more ships and backgrounds? Install the "EveLiveWallpaper AddOn" App!
(This is the result of a one man hobby-project.)
* 5 additional backgrounds
* 8 additional spaceships (Abaddon, Scorpion, Manticore, Thorax, Nemesis, Minmatar Shuttle, Procurer, Pirate Frigate #3)
After installation the additional backgrounds and spaceships are selectable the next time the EveLiveWallpaper "Settings..." menu is started.
The AddOn compatibility with EveLiveWallpaper can be checked by starting its launcher icon!
In-Game ISK donations to 'Andares Sol' are welcome!
This is a fan-art GO Launcher theme based on the fictional character Eve from the movie Wall-E.
We are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Wall-E's creators.
This theme includes 55 custom icons and carefully crafted masks for all the other icons so your device will look stunning.
The main colors used are light grey 36.84%, very light pink 15.61%, silver 14.83%, charcoal grey, dark, nice blue, gunmetal, cool grey, medium grey and dark grey blue 0.71%.
* Important *
GO Launcher theme is only available for phones with GO Launcher installed.
Search for the "GO Launcher" application and install it for free.
*** How to Apply the Theme ***
1. Directly open the theme after successful installation
2. Click the "Apply theme" button
*** How to Change Wallpaper ***
1. Click on the menu icon
2. Click on "Wallpaper"
3. Click on "Eve Wallpapers" and select the wallpaper you like
*** How to Change App Icons ***
Some devices might not automatically apply the icons.
Long press some app icon > Replace > Theme's icon, and then choose the icon you like.
Thank you for your continued support.
Feel free to contact us if you have any problems or suggestions.
You can easy assign your own hotspots
has no relation to Marvel, the offspring of the author's imagination
Скин Хай-Тек в стиле Железный человек джарвис
Назначьте свои горячие точки перед использованием
To Use this Skin you need UCCW
для использования скина необходима программа UCCW
You can appoint your hotspots
To Use this skin you need UCCW
Это Скин Железный Человек Джарвис В стиле Хай-тек
Вы можете сами назначить горячие точки
Has No relation To Marvel
All Skin are the offspring of the author's imagination
If app doesn't appear in widget view, try restarting phone.
App launcher removed from app menu as it was causing crashes.
May not display properly on custom ICS OS's, such as Motorola's ATRIX HD displays.
You'll need to install the latest version of LauncherPro (0.8.5 or higher).
Buy with paypal here http://www.allo-mobile.fr
For people who ask fixe date square in header, its impossible to do it because this is not animated and not dynamics widgets, if you want animated/dinamics widgets go ask LauncherPro dev to make them, after that we can start make some dinamics themes for these widgets !
After install the Widget Pack, go to Preferences -> LP widgets settings -> *any* widget -> Select skin -> LP Sense and restart LauncherPro.
I designed this skin around the UI of the upcoming game Killzone: Shadow Fall. I felt it had a cool futuristic HUD look and decided to mimic it for my device. I originally posted my concept on reddit.com and many deemed that it was worth distributing, so here it is!
UCCW (2.1.2+): http://goo.gl/7eVDf
A non-stock launcher. Some options include:
These are highly recommended for this to look correct while providing advanced customization options which is desirable with skins like this.
After installing go into your app drawer and find the “Widgets” section.
Select the “UCCW” widget and then select any of the sizes.
On the next screen select either the “HUD UI TIME” or “HUD UI” depending on which one you want to use.
Touch where you are prompted to touch, then resize the widget to your liking.
Occasionally the installed skin won’t show up when selecting it from the UCCW skin list. This is due to a new encryption included in Jelly Bean. Many other skins and customization apps are affected by this encryption. If you encounter this issue please don’t rate this badly! :( Just try the following:
- Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
- Tap the downloaded theme app and tap backup. DO NOT uninstall anything.
- Tap the theme name again and restore the same backup that you had just created.
This should allow you to get around the encryption and use the skin normally. If this doesn’t work, please email me and I will send you the .uzips which will.
Thank you for installing!
Note: This is in no way affiliated with the Killzone branding and it belongs to its respective copyright holder.
The free version comes with 3 airplane clock themes that can quickly be changed by touching the clock face and choosing a new one from a menu. A license key can be purchased for $2.99 which unlocks 8 more flying themes to satisfy any pilot...yes, helo drivers we even have a rotor tach for you. The license key is a one-time purchase, which Google Play will manage so that all themes will be unlocked on your other Android devices too.
- No advertisements (i.e. phone FOD)
- 11 different clock faces:
- Altimeter (free)
- Turbofan Engine (free)
- Airspeed Indicator (free)
- Radial Engine
- Directional Gyro
- Radar Screen
- Artificial Horizon
- Heads Up Display (HUD)
- Rotor Tachometer
- Flight Helmet (new)
- Multi-Function Display (new)
Note: This is a widget and not an application, so it will not show up in your app list. To add a widget, do the following:
1) Open the app drawer.
2) Select the 'Widgets' tab.
3) Long press on 'Aviator Clocks' and drop it on your home screen.
Instructions for Android 3.2 and below:
1) Choose an empty space on your home screen.
2) Hold your finger there (long press) until a menu appears.
3) Select the 'Widgets' menu item.
4) Select 'Aviator Clocks'.
1) Touching the clock face will open up the menu for changing themes.
2) A long press on the clock face will allow resizing (Android 3.1 and above).
3) If your display is small, you may need to scroll to see all clock themes.
4) Can be used as a screen lock widget (Android 4.2 and above).
WARNING: For the 'Artificial Horizon' and 'Heads Up Display' themes, the hour hand controls the horizon...so don't panic when you find yourself in a tight turn or even inverted at various times during the day. Also, for you chopper pilots, the 'Rotor Tach' theme will display a dangerous flying condition for most hours of the day.
Troubleshooting: Some versions of Android are slow to update their widget list, so you may have to give it a few minutes for Aviator Clocks to show up. If you don't have patience for this, a quick phone power off/on should force the list to update (not a very elegant solutions, but it is a failsafe one for the vast array of phones out there).
Note: If Aviator Clocks still does not show up in your widget list, it is because Android sometimes blocks widgets that are installed to the SD card (which CyanogenMod does by default). To fix this, do the following:
1) Open up Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications.
2) Select 'Aviator Clocks'.
3) Click the 'Move to Internal Storage' or 'Move to Phone' button.
Keywords: sierra hotel, fighter jock, wingman, centurion, NFOD, Martin-Baker fan club, HOTAS, flathatting, air wing, CAVU, sortie, check six, IFR, fangs out, conning, booming
Will work on both high and low rez phones.
Theme features interpretation of modern Heads Up Displays.
Clocks will be added at some point in the future. Along with more wallpapers!
I appreciate feedback, so leave a comment!
2013 Brand New Halloween theme for GO Launcher EX! It is specially designed for Halloween, giving a great new look to your android phone! Happy Halloween with this great GO Launcher theme!
❤ You may get this theme via two ways：
a. Pay $ with Google in-app billing (IAP)
b. Get it FREE with Getjar Gold (may need install few sponsored free apps)
Thank you so much for your support!
Specially designed for GO Launcher EX, provides delicate app icons, wallpapers, folder and app drawer interface. Get it right now and have a completely new makeover of your Android smartphone.
GO launcher theme is only available for phones with GO Launcher EX installed.
Click here to install GO Launcher EX!
❤How to Apply the Theme:
- Directly open the theme after successful installation.
- Or back to Menu>Theme, choose a theme you like and apply it to your phone.
- For installation, follow these 3 easy steps: open after download, press "Set as Active Theme" and select the theme from the following page!
- The HD screenshots we prepared will convince you to download this theme right away!
- This theme uses GO Keyboard, so if you do not have it installed, you will be redirected to a download page!
- The menus for this theme come with 48 different language translations so you can enjoy it anywhere you come from!
Take the time to RATE and COMMENT after you install, your opinion will help us improve our work! And do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions you have!
This theme uses a free font which can be found at ttp://fontfabric.com/marta-free-font/