* FASTEST blueprint viewer on mobile tablets
* Always have the current set with you even when you’re offline
* Automatic digital leaf-in and VERSION CONTROL of new plan revisions
* Automatic hyperlinking of of all detail callouts!
* Pin PROGRESS PHOTOS directly onto your blueprints
* Create and track issues with our CUSTOMIZABLE PUNCHLISTS suite
* Automatic backup and archive of all construction progress photos
* All markups and notes INSTANTLY SYNC across all platforms
* Construction management tools like RFI posting and submittal distribution
* Redline RFI responses once and publish to whole team
* Automatic rolling issues log that is searchable
* Quick field takeoff and estimating tools
* Advanced filtering system so you can find the drawings you need
* Instant notification of project changes
Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that allows you to estimate, invoice, record, payments, and manage projects from anywhere.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
- Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
- Build a list of commonly used items
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
The Construction Estimator and Bidding app lets you create a project estimate while you're on-site, and then email a PDF to your customer, print a hardcopy to a printer, share it to cloud storages such as Dropbox and Google Drive and leverage other sharing options available on the device.
Utilize the Construction Estimator and Bidding app to win more proposals from the clients, improve customer satisfaction, save time and money.
Summary app features include:
• Sync collected data across multiple devices
• Make project estimates quantifying labor, material, subcontract and other costs
• Evaluate the amount of work to be made
• Automatically calculate total cost in labor, material, subcontract and the grand totals of the estimates
• Include taxes into the estimated cost at your option
• Retrieve PDF forms of the estimates and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the app you will have the following benefits:
• Creating estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Win more proposals
• Improve customer satisfaction
• Increase efficiency
• Improve data accuracy
• Optimize the workflow
• Save time and reduce costs
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize easy-to-use Construction Estimator and Bidding app to make construction project estimates, calculate project costs, email the PDFs to customers and more!
Freemium version includes:
- Limited form submissions: 2 forms per day
- Watermarks included
In addition to using the free Construction Estimator and Bidding App version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as go Premium by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
Premium version includes:
- Unlimited form submissions
- Unlimited customization
- Watermark removal
- Unlimited sharing via email, upload to cloud drives and printing
- Priority support
- Additional storage
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
With the app, you can:
- Check real-time store inventory
- Easily reorder the items you buy the most
- Find all your items at the closest store
- Review your past purchases and e-receipts
- Shop 700,000+ products online
The uShip for Android app powers your business when you’re on the road. It makes finding, bidding on, and booking shipments faster and more effective! You will never miss the opportunity to book a shipment and will maximize your time on the road!
• View and manage your active, booked and completed shipments.
• Make getting paid easier with uShip payments
• Use saved searches to get access to your most effective routes with a simple tap.
Managing your listing and communication with your service provider has never been easier using the uShip for Android app.
• Ask questions and get answers fast!
• Pay your service provider quickly and securely with uShip payments.
• View and manage your active, booked and completed listings in one simple mobile solution.
We appreciate your feedback! Please send comments, suggestions or improvements you'd like to see in the app, at http://community.uship.com/uship/products/uship_mobile
If you are a general contractor, subcontractor, construction manager, architect, carpenter, electrician... You got it. This is the app for you.
Plans & blueprints viewing:
• HD viewer (works offline)
• Sheet version control
• Plans Folders
• Markups & annotations (Clouds, text, arrow...)
• Callout, progress photo and RFI hyperlinks
• Export your has-built blueprints in PDF
• Automatic blueprint version control with Box/Dropbox
Inspection, punch list & issue tracking:
• Photos with annotations & markups
• Cost tracking per issue
• Two step verification for subcontractors
• Detailed inspection/survey reports
Tasking and scheduling:
• Import your tasks directly from the project plan
• Task management organized by subcontractor
• Filter by location, trade, priority and owner
• Track cost & manpower
• Generate project archive
You want more:
• Push/Email notifications
• File sharing
• Automated reports
• Amazing customer support
• The slickest UI you can find on Android
So make your life easier and start running your project team on the best contruction app for the field.
- The Fieldwire Team
Mithilfe der App können Sie schnell und einfach die für Ihre aktuellen Anforderungen im Bereich Brandschutz geeigneten Produkte ermitteln. Durch intelligente Abfragen werden Sie Schritt für Schritt zu den passenden Produkten geführt und können sofort das benötigte Brandschutzmaterial ermitteln. Anschließend können Sie die benötigten Produkte sowie weiteres Zubehör bequem zu einer Merkliste hinzufügen und per E-Mail versenden.
Relevante Informationen wie Verwendbarkeitsnachweise, Zulassungsnummern und Prüfnormen finden Sie direkt an den Produkten. So können Sie sichergehen, dass das gewählte Produkt Ihren Anforderungen an den Brandschutz gerecht wird.
Erleichtern Sie sich die tägliche Arbeit bei der Brandschutzplanung mit der OBO Construct BSS App von OBO Bettermann.
With this application, you can check Trades Notice Board and Trades Form. Trades form provides you the information about your trades and our ongoing projects. Please call our head office at 01322 446 446 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your login details.
We will add more features to our application. Please email us your feedback and suggestions.
Stanmore Contractors Ltd is leading Interior and Exterior Fit-Out Subcontractors based in Erith, Kent, United Kingdom. We have worked with the majority of the largest Developers and Main Contractors in the South East of England.
We are therefore able to combine its over 50 years of experience in construction methods with the acquired expertise to become one of the most recognized brand names in today's Market.
As a result, we are not only able to offer a range of drywall partitions, wall lining, screed and ceilings but also lightweight steel frames, insulated external render systems, through colour render, rain screen cladding systems, windows & doors, copings and fascias.
Our experience has seen Stanmore Contractors Limited work on a diversity of construction projects, from residential houses and apartments to complex schools, hospitals, community buildings, industrial warehousing and high-rise commercial / residential units.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or visit us at http://www.stanmoreltd.co.uk
Manage leads, build estimates on the spot, mange your product/service database, edit quotes and close deals all from your phone. Never forget to follow-up with potential clients again. Clients can accept quotes online, and you'll be notified on your phone that they are ready to buy!
QuoteBrite helps your team build attractive, consistent, professional quotes. Organize your customers and prospects without the learning curve of a bloated CRM. Track quote activiy, remember to follow-up and encourage clients to accept quotes.
Quotes, Estimates, Bids, CRM, Sales, Contractor, BidSketch, Estimator, Proposal, PlanGrid
Ibuildroads offers on-the-go access to real-time conversations happening inside the road construction industry. Ask questions, find answers and share ideas with other road construction industry professionals regarding asphalt, concrete, milling, recycling, erosion control, subgrade mechanical stabilization, subgrade soil stabilization, engineering services, underground utilities and other road construction topics.
Quick Quote lets you create quotations and estimates while on the job, straight from your Android phone or tablet. Impress potential customers with a bespoke quote without fiddling with a calculator or having to return to the office.
Enter your prices in advance, then compose quotes quickly and easily by selecting items and entering their quantities. Save quotes for future reference, and email them to your customers, without needing a computer.
Whether you're a salesman, a builder, or any other kind of contractor or tradesman, quotations and estimates are an important part of your business. Being able to create quotes for your clients without returning to your office will demonstrate how organised and professional you are.
If you're not yet convinced, try the free version!
* Quickly calculate estimates by choosing items and specifying their quantities.
* Enter item prices in advance, and organise them into categories.
* When charging by area or volume, just enter the dimensions and the result is automatically calculated.
* Add percentage-based and fixed amount discounts to your quotes, to please your customers.
* Add percentage-based taxes to quotes.
* Your work is automatically saved when you leave the app - no need to start over if you get a phone call!
* Save quotes, then share them via email, or send them to other Android apps.
* Store an unlimited number of quotes and quotable items.
* Quotes are organised by date, and can easily be searched by name.
* Saved quotes can be easily changed if your customer changes their mind.
* Automatically uses your local currency, or you can change the currency in the settings menu.
* Export your quotable items to a file, then import them on another device, to save time.
Street Bidder allows small business owners to send laser focused, highly personalized, and unique direct mail postcards to potential customers right from their smart phone or tablet.
3 steps to MORE jobs!
Step 1: Capture New Street Bid's (Simply use the app to take a picture from the street of a potential customers home. Next enter that homes address and a REAL PRICE for your service. Great, you have just captured one new Street Bid)
Step 2: Choose a list to send postcards to. (Using our amazing map overlay feature the user can draw a circle around the Street Bidder files they would like to mail to.)
Step 3: Choose a postcard template and send. (Each postcard will have a picture of the homeowners house on the front of the card and a real price for your services on the back.)
Street Bidder allows the little guys to finally win. They can now get their prices in the hands of homeowners who were previously inaccessible to them. Stop passing out unprofessional flyers in your favorite neighborhoods and start sending Street Bidder postcards today!
Get an overview of pending issues, progress and status per floor, construction or inspection area. The managed user permissions and rights removes any doubt about who is currently liable for each existing note or deficiency. Share tasks with your substitutes and collaborate. Also in case of illness or vacation. Also use Dalux Field for 1- and 5- year reviews.
Mobile quality assurance during construction.
- Supervision notes, snagging, site safety and receive checks.
- Works offline - such as in a basement.
- Ease of use saves time! Create checklists and reports in a simple and straightforward manner.
- Unlimited number of users per project.
- Elegant reports with your own logo.
- Statistics and project overview on PC with many search options.
- Used on large construction projects.
- Used for renovation projects and building registration.
- Full history assures nothing is deleted. Not even by accident.
- Full support for iPad/iPhone and other mobile devices.
- BIM, CAD, scanned drawings. Revit, IFC, DWG, JPG etc.
- All discipline models are assembled from e.g. Revit.
SmartReality allows builders an unprecedented, interactive view of construction projects from their mobile device. By combining 2D plans with 3D models, the app facilitates incredible levels of project communication and collaboration in the field and office. Visit http://smartreality.co to learn more. SmartReality is a product of JBKnowledge, Inc.
By downloading this app you are accepting our privacy policies. You can read more about it in: http://smartreality.co/app-privacy-policy
Thanks to project Tango, you can view and walk through the models without the need of any external help like markers or pointers.
In this demo, you'll be able to walk on our showcase apartment as if you where actually in it.