"Spotify remoteless is the worlds greatest invention!" -JosephRS on twitter (august 2011)
"Wow! The new update to 2.0 makes this app almost perfect! You guys rule. I say almost because I still get the random "remoteless has stopped working" message. Fix that and you win!" - Zeke Duarte, google play store
"Muuuuch better! This app used to be a POS to say the least but with this newest update, a new UI, support for stared playlist, and way better performance. This app is all that it needs to be." - Adam Isa, google play store
"Finally a full functioning version for android Was very disappointed with last version but so far this version rocks. Am so thrilled that I can finally search and queue songs and interact with desktop features from my phone" - Chris Peters, google play store
"I give Remoteless for Spotify a rating of 10 out 10 stars" -LarryABall on twitter (august 2013)
"Spotify premium on surround sound + remoteless app is the best thing I've done for myself in years" -rivercityriot on twitter (juni 2013)
"The new 2.0 version of Remoteless (a Remote app for desktop Spotify) looks like a huge improvement." -ironicsans on twitter (december 2012)
Control Spotify from your couch or any room in the house by
turning your Android into a remote control for Spotify.
Great for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
Control any Mac (OS 10.6 or newer) or Windows PC on the same wifi as your Android.
It's not possible to remote control another iOS device, and Remoteless will not play any audio.
Each computer needs to have a HELPER installed. The HELPER can be downloaded from www.remoteless.no.
Fully functional as a remote for Spotify Free users, but now with tons of extra features for Spotify Premium users.
Some of the things you can do with Remoteless in addition to the normal stuff like start, stop, volume, next, shuffle etc. is:
* Store favorite artists, albums and tracks.
* Start a radio station from any playlist, artist, album, or track.
* Queue any track, or queue all tracks from a playlist or album.
* Search the Spotify library
* Share what you are listening to through twitter, sms or e-mail.
Spotify Premium users can also:
* Browse and start playlists (no longer fully working for Spotify free users).
* Browse starred tracks.
* Star and unstar tracks.
* Show coverart in lists while browsing.
Remoteless will also remote control Airfoil on your computer.
Remoteless only works if you have Spotify installed on a computer. Spotify can be downloaded from www.spotify.com and is only available in some regions.
Existing users are required to update their helpers to version 2.1.1 or newer.
REMOTELESS is not affiliated with Spotify and SPOTIFY is the registered trademark of Spotify Group.
Everything and anything from rock to jazz, from world music to country. You will find a perfect collection of tunes to listen to on your mobile device with your Spotify service.
Also enjoy some of the most original album covers, music news and spotify novelties.
* Displays album art and track information.
* Swipe left/right to navigate.
* Swipe up/down to adjust volume.
* Tap to play/pause.
NOTE: Needs to be configured before first use!
Requires Internet permission for automatically sending
anonymous bug reports (powered by www.crittercism.com)
This helps me fix bugs and make the app better for everyone.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Thanks to you, MixerBox has become an amazing community with 15,000,000+ members in less than 2 years! And Number 1 music app in 12 countries!
MixerBox is the easiest way to create YouTube playlists and share them with friends!
★ AUTOMATIC PLAYLIST - Instant personalized YouTube playlist from your Facebook Likes and Shares
★ FRIENDS' MUSIC DISCOVERY - Discover, play and subscribe to the top YouTube playlists among your Facebook friends
★ CONTINUOUS PLAY - Play YouTube playlists non-stop!
★ SHARE EASILY - Easily share your YouTube playlists with your friends!
★ MILLIONS OF MUSIC VIDEOS - Easily access millions of YouTube music videos worldwide, and even performances of unsigned singers
SSRadio gives you over 50 new music channels to listen to. All of your favorite stations are here, from Top 20 and Blues to Jazz and Hard Rock. No ads, no filler. Just music.
SSRadio is simple and easy to use! Login, choose your favorite station and listen. No building playlists, sorting through songs or creating radio stations based off songs.
SSRadio channels are NOT static playlists, but actual music stations that are constantly updated and tuned (exactly like the channels you would find on satellite radio)
If you like satellite radio, you'll love SSRadio.
PLEASE contact us by mail before submitting low ratings or negative comments.
*A premium Spotify account is **REQUIRED** for this app.
* Song information displayed while playing (including album art)
* Play/Pause Songs
* Unlimited Skips
* Audio stops on incoming call
* Change audio bitrate and album art size
* Full control over the "freshness" of songs. You can choose to only play songs that have appeared on the radio recently or not.
* Read Phone State - Used to pause the music when you get a call.
* Network - Used to fetch songs and music data
SSRadio is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify ® or SiriusXM ®. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
Hitsify brings the full Top Lists to your Android phone. These are the TOP 50 MOST PLAYED and MOST SHARED music songs on Spotify. Which normally are only available on the desktop version.
Hitsify brings the Spotify widget** with the full top tracks from 28 countries in an easy to use Android app. Pressing on the track will instantly play it on your Spotify app (Spotify app needed to play songs).
Each country has 2 music charts:
★ Top 50: The most-played music songs
★ Viral Top 50: The most-shared music songs
★Available country charts:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
**DISCLAIMER: This product uses the Spotify Top Tracks widget found at: http://charts.spotify.com/ . The widget can be embed as stated on the site. The app is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group. Contact us if there are any issues, we will reply within 24 hours: email@example.com
YouTube -> Spotify
If you like this app, please take a moment to rate it. Thank You!.
How to use:
1. Launch Spotify®, Deezer or Wimp App
2. Navigate to the song you want to play
3. Select Share
4. Select 'Add to Swaytify'
5. Enjoy watching the music video from YouTube and read lyrics
This app required running version 4.2.16 or later of the Google YouTube app.
Spotify® is the registered trade mark of the Spotify® Group.
Once you’ve Shazamed something, you can:
○ Buy tracks on Amazon MP3 or Google Play
○ Available for all Android tablets
○ Watch the videos on YouTube
○ See what your friends have Shazamed
○ Use LyricPlay to sing along to streamed lyrics
○ Listen to the music you Shazam in Rdio or Spotify
○ Check out the artist’s bio and discography
You can also
○ Preview and save your favourites
○ Share what you Shazam on Twitter, Facebook & Google+
○ Shazam even when you don’t have any coverage; Shazam will match when you have a connection and get back to you with the result
○ Shazam from your phone’s home screen with the Shazam Widget
Upgrade to Shazam Encore for the Shazam experience without the banner ads.
* Previews available: US, UK, DE, FR, CH, AT
* Lyrics and LyricPlay available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ.
* Spotify available: AR, AT, AU, BE, BG, BO, BR, CH ,CL, CO, CR, CY, CZ, DE, DK, DR, EC, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, GR, GT, HK, HN, HU, IE, IS, IT, LI, LU, LV, MT, MX, MY, NL, NO, NZ, PA, PE, PL, PT, PY, RO, SE, SG, SK, SL, TH, TR, TW, US, UY.
* Shazam supports devices with cellular connection
MIPS devices are not supported
Why does Shazam need these app permissions? https://support.shazam.com/entries/29632198
Listen to mp3 music. Don't download video files for music.
you don't need to have any premium accounts! plus you can share songs with your friends. music search is a handy online music player. all contents are legal, if you see any illegal content, please inform us.
our songs are not videos but music files generally in mp3 format.
Please do understand and don't give bad comments, this is not a music download app!
Music Search&Play Free is soon with playlist support.
You can find songs in English and start singing together!
find songs of:
gangnam style, adele, britney spears, lady gaga, madonna, 1d, nutty, maroon 5, underwood, croce, kenny and many more singers.
its in beta stage, please feedback us about any problem/request.
this is not a music downloader app but a jukebox-like player app.
kw: pandora, spotify, radio, grooveshark, fizy, youtube, music player, mindless behavior, shazam, tune in
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
PlayerPro has been in the top five android apps in the music & audio category for over two years and is actively being developed and supported.
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser and player.
* Automatically downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures and genre illustrations.
* Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the 20+ available SKINS, all for FREE.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* Read album and artist REVIEWS.
* Download, search and and save LYRICS to your music files using standard ID3 tags.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Dolby, SRS and Beats audio sound effects for HTC devices equipped with HTC sound enhancement.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player: Songbird, Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey ...
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supported SCROBBLERS: Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Official Last.fm app.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Picasa etc.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Please report bugs on the website.
Remote control spotify over a wireless network. Multiple users can control one player. Track and artist names are shown as well as album art.
Requires server version 1.0.35 on the remote computer available at:
By installing this:
* you show your appreciation for SpotController.
* ads are removed from SpotController.
IMPORTANT: Install SpotController first.
NOTE: If you uninstall this program, ads will come back in SpotController.
Link to SpotController: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cewan.spot
tags: Spotify, Remote, Spotimote, Unified
"Spotify is a commercial music streaming service providing DRM-protected content from a range of major and independent record labels, including Sony, EMI, Warner Music Group and Universal. Launched in October 2008 by Swedish startup Spotify AB, the service had approximately 10 million users as of 15 September 2010, about 2.5 million of whom were paying members. Total users reached 20 million by December 2012, five million of whom pay a monthly subscription fee that varies based on locale. As of April 2013, the service is available in many countries around the world." Wikipedia.org
Spotify® is the registered trade mark of the Spotify® Group.
Feeling social? Follow friends, artists and other music lovers to see what they’re playing. The more people you follow, the more music you’ll discover.
It’s music evolved. Go and play.
Try it free today, or upgrade to a monthly subscription for just $9.99.
Praise from Rdio’s fans:
"Rdio feels more like a best friend who loves music than an app." – @Visqis
“Everyone knows that I'm the king of the playlists . . . Rdio gives me the red carpet I been waiting for to lead people to my favorite Quiet Storm Classics . . . or my Sunday Clean Mix (my personal favorite song collection). My infinite music landscape has found a happy home!” – Questlove, drummer of The Roots
Praise from the press:
“A seemingly endless amount of music to discover.” – Belinda Thomas, Examiner
“Makes it so, so easy to find music you love, hopping from one act to the next.” – Alexis C. Madrigal, The Atlantic
“Rdio has by far the best app and online interface [of all streaming music services] . . . Grade: A” – Entertainment Weekly
“It's the music discovery version of a candy store.” — Marissa Cetin, Mashable
More from developer
Spotimote turns your phone in a remote control for Spotify. With it, you can control Spotify from anywhere in the house.
It's ideal for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
(It requires the installation of the Spotimote server on your PC. Get it for free from http://www.nodria.com)
- Control what's playing now: play/pause, next/previous track, Spotify/PC sound volume, shuffle, repeat, track pos
- Search for tracks, artists, albums
- Access your playlists, selection, downloads, library, personal music...
- Control the play queue
- Launch track/artist radio
- Star/Unstar tracks
- Access your tracks history
- Add tracks to playlists (Spotify premium users)
- Manage your favorites (tracks, albums, artists, playlists...)
- Widget (not available in Spotimote Free)
- Lockscreen controls (not available in Spotimote Free)
- Auto pause on incoming calls
- View played tracks history
If you have any trouble using spotimote, please send me an e-mail or leave a message on the forum (http://www.nodria.com/forum).
Spotimote communicates with the Spotimote server component over Wifi. Make sure your phone and your computer are connected on the same wifi network to establish the connection.
After the installation of the Spotimote server component, when you launch it for the first time, you may be prompted by the Windows Firewall. You have to authorize the server component to access the network or it won't be able to communicate with your phone/tablet.
About the permissions, the "READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY" permission is required to let spotimote automatically pause the music when an incoming call is received on the phone.
This product uses a SPOTIFY API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.
Deemote turns your phone in a remote control for Deezer. With it, you can control Deezer from anywhere in the house.
It's ideal for parties, lazy days or if you have a media center tucked away in a closet.
(It requires the installation of the Deemote extension for Google Chrome. Get it for free from http://www.nodria.com)
- Control what's playing now: play/pause, next/previous track, volume, shuffle, repeat, seek in current track
- Search for tracks, artists, albums
- Access your favorite playlists, albums
- Control the queue
- Control radios
- Add tracks to your favorites
- Lockscreen controls (requires full version)
- Auto pause on incoming or outgoing calls (requires full version)
If you have any trouble using Deemote, please send me an e-mail or leave a message on the forum (http://www.nodria.com/forum).
- One click to active the widget and keep the screen on
- One click to deactivate the widget and restore the default screen behavior.
It's as simple as that!
Keep in mind that keeping the screen on drains the battery.
Just set the package name and AppMeter handles the rest. No authentication necessary, AppMeter retrieve publicly available data.
- Retrieves information about the current release (version, date, size, install range, price, average rating, ratings count, stars)
- Stores information through time
- Shows charts abouts average ratings, stars evolution, ratings count, releases
- Notifies you when new ratings are available or when a new version of an app has been released
- Allows you to import/export stats to csv format
Charts will be meaningful once enough data has been retrieved.
If you encounter any problem or need any help using the app, feel free to contact me by e-mail or write a message on the forum : http://www.evolu-on.com/forum
- What is a package?
It's the unique application name, you can find it in the play store url. For instance, the AppMeter url is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jbl.android.appmeter, so the package name is com.jbl.android.appmeter
- How do I add an application to monitor?
In the AppMeter main window, just click on the + button
This application allows you to receive your Android notifications on your computer through Google Chrome. You don't need to check your phone/tablet anymore, your notifications are directly displayed on your computer screen.
To use the application :
- Install the Google Chrome extension on your computer: http://www.tiny.cc/notifyme
- From the application, scan the QR code displayed by the extension in Chrome.
When scanning the QR code, the application retrieves an encryption key linked to your web browser. The application uses this key to encrypt the notifications before forwarding them to your web browser, the only one able to decrypt them. Your notifications are secure.
- Forward Android notifications on your computer
- Clear notification from your computer
- Filter notifications
- Maintain an history of the notifications
Please contact us if you encounter any problem : firstname.lastname@example.org
This application only works on Android 4.3 and later.