This app has following operating features:
- Generates an IPv4 address along with subnet mask as a Question.
- User can enter their answers for the Network address, Broadcast address, First host and Last host in the respective fields.
- User can check the individual answer by 'Check' button.
- 'Help' returns the correct answer to cross check the answer written.
★ No additional special permissions required.
★ No Internet connection required.
★ No ads.
*** Number 1 best-selling app in many Google Play countries ***
tags: IT engineers, wildcard, ipv4.
1. CIDR Practice module
2. Subnetting (VLSM) Practice Module.
*** You can even learn how to calculate answers.(Click on :"Check Answers"~>"CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO CALCULATE" )
Try our full application : IP Calculator.
Obtén el ID de la subred donde se encuentra la IPv4 que ingresaste, el número máximo de Host que puede tener cada subred y el número de subredes que puede tener.
Subneteo de IPv4.
Conversión a binario, octal y hexadecimal de IPv4
Conversión a binario, octal y hexadecimal de Máscara de subred
Obtén el ID de la subred de tu IPv4
Rango de host
Número máximo de Host
Numero de Máximo de subredes.
Instalable en SD
An easy to use, simple subnet calculator that takes the hassle out of the many intricacies involved with the ipv4 subnet system. This tool will allow you to accurately subnet different class networks as well as calculate the number of hosts allowed.
The subnet calculator is as flexible as possible, allowing for a multitude of ways to automatically advance to the next field with the intentions of allowing for multiple keyboard layouts. After entering in an octet you can hit any of the keys to advance fields. Also, after three digits entered, the field will advance automatically.
- The period key
- The Space key
- The * key
- The # key
You can quickly and easily retrieve the network range a host device to effectively determine if your device resides within your given network configuration.
The binary tab illustrates some of the patterns that can help the beginner start to learn the subnet process.
Quickly and easily e-mail or save various network configurations for reference later.
Please feel free to contact me with any features/updates you would like to see added to this tool.
for IP networks. It calculates the possible number of subnets and hosts,
and various other useful data. Class Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) is also
supported. A Base Converter converts between decimal, binary, octal and
A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting a router in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the common "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Please email me at: email@example.com
I will be very appreciated if you can spend your valuable time to give this app a good rate.
✔ Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Compute Maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; CIDR Network, Address Range
- Compute base on class range.
- Compute maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; Subnet ID, Broadcast, ...
✔ IP Conversion, from
- Dotted decimal IP address
- Decimal value
- Dotted hexadecimal IP address
- Dotted binary IP address
✔ Supernet (supernetwork)
- Up to 15 entries
✔ Real time updating of output as you change values or move the slider to change the mask bit.
It provides a simple method to divide IP address (both IPv4 and IPv6), perform subnetting, supernetting, VLSM, calculate IGRP/EIGRP metric and many other features."
• IP: Divide IPv4 and IPv6
• CIDR: Display information about subnet mask and wildcard mask
• SUBNET: Perform subnetting for both IPv4 and IPv6
• SUPERNET: Perform supernetting (prefix aggregation, route aggregation or route summarization)
• VLSM: Perform subnetting by VLSM technique
• METRIC: Calculate metric for IGRP and EIGRP
• BASE NUMBER: Convert between 4 number systems (binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal)
• EUI-64: Convert MAC address into EUI-64 MAC and Link-local IPv6 address
• No ads
• All useful features in one app
• Good looking design
• Easy to use, fast to enter input data and a reliable app
• Provide help inside app (step-by-step and video)
• Multi-platform (now available for Windows, Android and Nokia X)
• Save on upgrade
• Tiếng Việt
DivIP now available for Windows PC, Android and Nokia X.
Take a look on DivIP for Windows PC: http://goo.gl/26UezM
Upgrade DivIP to DivIP+: http://goo.gl/utPjMD
• If you love DivIP, please rate and share it.
• You can help me by purchase DivIP+, translate DivIP to your own language or join testing group.
I'm trying to make DivIP better and better.
If you have any problems or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Based on IP address and CIDR subnet mask, it can determine:
* Address Range
* CIDR Network
* Broadcast Address
* CIDR Notation
* Wildcard Mask
* Number of Mask Bits
* Maximum Number of Subnets and Addresses
Based on IP address and classful subnet mask, it can determine:
* Address Range
* Network Address
* Broadcast Address
* Hosts per Subnet
* Maximum Subnets
Perfect for Cisco Certification test preparation, or on the job use.
Free of ads or annoying pop-ups ( however the option to donate to the developer is present :) )
- IP address type (Public, Private, Reserved)
- Reverse IP
- Base IP
- Previous and next network of the current network
- Network class
- Count of the available IP addresses
- IP of first host
- IP of last host
- Count of the working hosts
- Subnet mask
- Wildcard mask
- Network prefix
You don't need to enter the subnet mask, enough to enter only the ip. Adjusting of the network will be easier!
Find it difficult to calculate and manage networks and subnets? SubnetCalc is a tool to help you with it! With just the IPv4 address, you can find what you need for a network! It is also intended to be a teaching tool. Not more than 1024 subnets are viewable.
Four in one subnet calculator - CIDR, Classful, Supernet (route summarizer), IPv6.
Fast subnet mask selection with slider.
Easy navigation among calculators.
Automatic result updates on input change.
Simple and intuitive
★ BusyBox X by BitCubate X is the Highest Rated with 4.5 stars, Fastest Growing with 4700+ Reviews, Quick & Pro featured free BusyBox Installer made with L♥ve that Android Phones, Tablets and TV's out of the box★
Paid Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitcubate.busybox.pro
Busybox X busybox installer is extremely simple to use, compact and fast. Provides busybox builds for Android ARM, MIPS and Intel.
BusyBox brings many essential and standard Unix tools suitable for devices such your Android Phone or Tablet. Presence of busybox is a requirement for rooted devices. BusyBox has become an extremely important and popular tool for Android users who have a rooted device.
★ Root needed to install
★ Please press the install button after every Installer update
BusyBox binary: BusyBox is licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE version 2.
Links to all BusyBox Sources can be found here: http://busybox.net/downloads/
BusyBox X Made possible with Stuff from these Awesome Sponsors:
★ Awesome SDR Hardware sponsored by nooelec - http://www.nooelec.com/store/ I recommend them for all your hardware hacking needs.
★ Cool BusyBox Development Android Box Minix Neo X8-H Quad Core AmLogic CPU Octa Core GPU and Minix Neo M1 AirMouse sponsored by MINIX! - http://www.minix.com.hk/Products/MINIX-NEO-X8-H.html
News/Updates and Support:
Credits: The Free and Open Source Community for their great and hard work. Jesus for enabling me to do things that I thought were impossible.
* batch uninstall
* batch backup
* batch install from apk
* batch system applications uninstall (need BusyBox, only for root users)
* batch move, show which apps can be moved on sd and move them (only for 2.2 and higher)
* export list of apps into html file with link on market
You can purchase AppAdmin from Market.
Just US$0.99 to purchase an Ad-free version.