This app has following operating features:
- Generates an IPv4 address along with subnet mask as a Question.
- User can enter their answers for the Network address, Broadcast address, First host and Last host in the respective fields.
- User can check the individual answer by 'Check' button.
- 'Help' returns the correct answer to cross check the answer written.
No internet connection required, no ads.
*** No. 1 best-selling app in many Google Play countries ***
tags: IT engineers, wildcard, ipv4.
1. CIDR Practice module
2. Subnetting (VLSM) Practice Module.
*** You can even learn how to calculate answers.(Click on :"Check Answers"~>"CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO CALCULATE" )
Try our full application : IP Calculator.
Obtén el ID de la subred donde se encuentra la IPv4 que ingresaste, el número máximo de Host que puede tener cada subred y el número de subredes que puede tener.
Subneteo de IPv4.
Conversión a binario, octal y hexadecimal de IPv4
Conversión a binario, octal y hexadecimal de Máscara de subred
Obtén el ID de la subred de tu IPv4
Rango de host
Número máximo de Host
Numero de Máximo de subredes.
Instalable en SD
for IP networks. It calculates the possible number of subnets and hosts,
and various other useful data. Class Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) is also
supported. A Base Converter converts between decimal, binary, octal and
This is a great tool for networking students as well as the network administrators who are working towards their certifications such as, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCIE etc.
In networks having many unassigned IP addresses, a variable-length subnet mask (VLSM) can provide more efficient use of address space.
★ No Internet connection required.
★ No ads.
*** Number 1 best-selling app in many Google Play countries ***
English: VLSM Calculator Subnet IPv4.
Español: VLSM Calculadora Subneteo IPv4.
Italiano: VLSM Calcolatrice Sottorete IPv4.
Tags: cidr, ip, variable length subnet masking.
I will be very appreciated if you can spend your valuable time to give this app a good rate.
✔ Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Compute Maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; CIDR Network, Address Range
- Compute base on class range.
- Compute maximum number of Subnets and Hosts; Subnet ID, Broadcast, ...
✔ IP Conversion, from
- Dotted decimal IP address
- Decimal value
- Dotted hexadecimal IP address
- Dotted binary IP address
✔ Supernet (supernetwork)
- Up to 15 entries
✔ Real time updating of output as you change values or move the slider to change the mask bit.
Four in one subnet calculator - CIDR, Classful, Supernet (route summarizer), IPv6.
Fast subnet mask selection with slider.
Easy navigation among calculators.
Automatic result updates on input change.
Simple and intuitive
A single slider acts as a selector for the CIDR, the netmask, and to scale the # of hosts needed in your subnet network.
The application is useful for subnetting a router in tandem with an Android web browser or just for educational purposes. Education is emphasized by real time updating of network, broadcast, netmask, first and last address of the subnet, and the number of usable IPs in several different formats (dotted-decimal, hexadecimal, octal, decimal, binary and decimal). Also there are basic notes.
There is real time updating of output as you change values and move the slider to change the netmask/mask bit. Touching the output will cycle through several different formats. Long presses will enable menus for copying to the clipboard.
IPv4 functionality is finished.
No ads nor special permissions required! Also, this subnet calculator does not suffer from the common "there's no dot on my number keyboard" problem.
Please email me at: email@example.com
An easy to use, simple subnet calculator that takes the hassle out of the many intricacies involved with the ipv4 subnet system. This tool will allow you to accurately subnet different class networks as well as calculate the number of hosts allowed.
The subnet calculator is as flexible as possible, allowing for a multitude of ways to automatically advance to the next field with the intentions of allowing for multiple keyboard layouts. After entering in an octet you can hit any of the keys to advance fields. Also, after three digits entered, the field will advance automatically.
- The period key
- The Space key
- The * key
- The # key
You can quickly and easily retrieve the network range a host device to effectively determine if your device resides within your given network configuration.
The binary tab illustrates some of the patterns that can help the beginner start to learn the subnet process.
Quickly and easily e-mail or save various network configurations for reference later.
Please feel free to contact me with any features/updates you would like to see added to this tool.
- Classless Inter Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Classful (A, B, C)
- Designed for network administrators.
- Easy to use IPv4 addressing calculator.
It provides a simple method to divide IP address (both IPv4 and IPv6), perform subnetting, supernetting, VLSM, calculate IGRP/EIGRP metric and many other features."
• IP: Divide IPv4 and IPv6
• CIDR: Display information about subnet mask and wildcard mask
• SUBNET: Perform subnetting for both IPv4 and IPv6
• SUPERNET: Perform supernetting (prefix aggregation, route aggregation or route summarization)
• VLSM: Perform subnetting by VLSM technique
• METRIC: Calculate metric for IGRP and EIGRP
• BASE NUMBER: Convert between 4 number systems (binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal)
• EUI-64: Convert MAC address into EUI-64 MAC and Link-local IPv6 address
• No ads
• All useful features in one app
• Good looking design
• Easy to use, fast to enter input data and a reliable app
• Provide help inside app (step-by-step and video)
• Multi-platform (now available for Windows, Android and Nokia X)
• Save on upgrade
• Tiếng Việt
DivIP now available for Windows PC, Android and Nokia X.
Take a look on DivIP for Windows PC: http://goo.gl/26UezM
Upgrade DivIP to DivIP+: http://goo.gl/utPjMD
• If you love DivIP, please rate and share it.
• You can help me by purchase DivIP+, translate DivIP to your own language or join testing group.
I'm trying to make DivIP better and better.
If you have any problems or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Convert from binary character to decimal and hexadecimal character , or vice versa.
- Calculate ipv4 allocation in a network, which ip become broadcast address, network address and available ip for use.
- Calculate subnet network by network needs or host needs.(CIDR or VLSM)
- Calculate math operation in two binary.
- Calculate summary network address from some network in different network class. This features useful at you need a network address for dynamic routing.
The program includes such utilities:
• Ping - a tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device, as well as find out what programs use it.
• Whois - a utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) also supported.
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
Falta per afegir:
+ ACL (ALFA)
+ Rang IP's (ALFA)
+ Comandes Cisco (les principals i només com a orientació).
Desenvolpumanet (caracteristiques d'elles):
+ API 8 - 19 (Android 2.2 fins a Android 4.4.2).
+ 6881 dispositius compatibles.
+ Errors comunicar a => email@example.com o amb un comentari