This is a technical program for astrology.
If you have problems or questions, **PLEASE EMAIL ME**, I hardly ever read reviews.
Be sure to read the Help about all the various possibilities and options.
Read the review from Hank Friedman from the Mountain Astrologer http://www.soulhealing.com/planetdance.htm
If you want to translate please email.
- Calculates Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Node, Pars, Chiron, Lillith.
- Calculates Radix, Transit, Solar, Lunar, various returns, Progressions, Composites, Harmonics, Heliocentric, Dwad.
- Automatic timezone atlas for the whole world with 355.000 places.
- No online connection required.
- Switch or swipe between various screens like wheel, aspecttable, data, rulers, midpoints etc.
- Support for resolutions of 800x480 and above. Works for tablets and phones. Different display for portrait / landscape.
- Eleven housesystems: Placidus, Koch, Campanus, Regiomontanus, Equal, Vehlow, Porphyrius, Whole Sign, Axial Rotation, Azimuthal, Polich, Alcabitus, Morinus, Krusinski-Pisa.
- Daily ephemeris for all planets, go forward/backward per month or year.
- Live transits, shows a transit which is continually updated with current time.
- Time menu with extensive transit hit lists (Diary) and transit graphs, declination graph.
- Several screens with all kinds of data like latitude / speed of planets, true asc / mc and housecups, aspects, midpointtrees, asteroids, uranian bodies, dignities, planetpatterns, planet nodes etc.
- Plutoids Huya, Makemake, Haumea, Eris, Ixion, Quaoar, Sedna, Varuna, Vertex, Pars fortunae, Corrected Lillith (Carteret), Pholus, Ceres, Pallas, Juno, Vesta, Cupido, Hades, Zeus, Kronos, Apollon, Admetos, Vulkanus, Poseidon, Planetary hour.
- Progression types: Secondary, Primary (W.v.Dam) Solar Arc, Quotidian, User Arc, Converse.
- Synastry : Radix / Transit, Radix 1 / Radix 2, Radix / Live Transit, Radix / Transit, Radix / Solar, Radix / Solar, Radix / Progression, Radix / Harmonic., etc etc.
- Sidereal calculation, 27 ayanamshas
- Several types of Composites.
- Fixed stars, Rulers and dispositors, Midpoint tree, Parallax, Dignities, Aspect patterns, Arabics.
- Database manager for horoscopes, Delete or Edit Horoscope, Create other databases, Copy horoscopes between databases.
- Detailed orb settings, set orb for any planet / aspect pair
- Import from Quick Chart or Planetdance for windows.
- Option for wheel layout, change layout for single horoscopes or synastry.
- Languages currently available: Arabic, German, French, Dutch, (Polish, Spanish, Russian uncomplete).
- Swiss ephemeris. (for the years 1 BC - 2400 AD, for the rest the moshier ephemeris is used)
An ARM cpu is preferred, Intel cpu's sometimes have problems.