WhatWapp Entertainment is really pleased to announce the release of the coolest BlackJack on Google Play Store! Best news? It's completely FREE to play!
★★★★★ - "Easy & Very Entertaining! Nice GUI. Easy to run & enjoy the game. I highly recommend it!"
★★★★★ - "Among the blackjack apps, I find this one to be the best one"
★★★★★ - "OUTSTANDING... It's the real deal!!! Just wish I could cash in all my winnings! :-)"
Challenge your friends by reaching the top of the Global Leaderboard and by unlocking all the different achievements! You can choose among 5 different casino: Las Vegas, Reno, Monte Carlo, Atlantic City and Macao. Each one has it's own rules and will give you a new experience!
With a very colorful and full of light effects graphic BlackJack will give you the most fun experience and it's completely free.
Here you can find some of it's characteristics:
* 25 levels to unlock
* 5 different casino to play BlackJack in: Las Vegas, Reno, Monte Carlo, Atlantic City and Macao
* Full integration with the most popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
* Global Leaderboard
* 20+ different achievements
* Premium stats
* Cloud savings: never lose your progress, with cloud savings you can backup and restart from where you left, even if you use a different device
* More than 10 ways to get free money every day
The game is free to play and all the money you can win playing BlackJack are virtual and not real.
For any questions, error or clarification, please contact us by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing on Twitter at @ WhatWapp. This information is accessible directly from the application in the "Credits" section.
Like us on Facebook by going to www.facebook.com / WhatWapp and follow @ WhatWapp on Twitter!
This hand was called a "blackjack" and the name stuck to the game even though the bonus payout was soon abolished. As the game is currently played, a "blackjack" may not necessarily contain a jack or any black cards at all.
Blackjack, The face cards (Jack, Queen, and King) and the ten count as 10 points, and the Ace counts as 1 or 11. Blackjack is also known as twenty-one or Pontoon regarded as one of the most popular casino card games in the world.
Much of blackjack's popularity is due to the mix of chance with elements of skill and the publicity that surrounds card counting (keeping track of which cards have been played since the last shuffle).Blackjack's forerunner was vent-et-un ("twenty-one"), which originated in French casinos around 1700 and did not offer the 3:2 bonus for a two-card 21.
millions of downloads is here on Android.
BlackJack or 21 as its popularly known worldwide is a game played in casinos all over
Now experience the bestselling BlackJack game on your Android Phone,
Use different game options like 'Split' and 'Double' to win big bets.
Out of chips to play? No worries, you get 1000 free chips everyday!!
Here's a chance to sharpen your BlackJack skills before visiting any Casino!!
Big Win Blackjack™ is the fun-to-play classic casino game, also known as twenty-one (21) that lets you escape to the greatest casinos around the world. Professor Blackjack helps you understand the rules and acquire basic to advanced strategies. When Professor BJ gets you there, you’ll be ready to play in tournaments and high stakes matches with big chip purses.
Compete in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Reno, Grand Bahamas, London, Monte Carlo, Macau, and the Tokyo Underworld, and build your chip stack higher than all of your friends or even the rest of the world!
Exclusive Easy Read™ cards
Professor Blackjack mode with Card Counting and Hand Advisor
Stunning HD Display
Downloadable Casinos (look out for NEW casinos in updates!)
Customizable Card Decks (also NEW cards in updates!)
GAME UPDATES AND TIPS:
From the folks who brought you Big Win Slots™, we’re adding Big Win Blackjack™ to your mobile casino for FREE!
Now Bakumens' Blackjack.21 offers you the most simulating mobile environment to give you the full casino experience.
Blackjack 21 follows the basic rules of standard Blackjack along with the house rules most commonly featured in casinos.
- Realistic - Vivid casino animation to enjoy the first class casino environment.
- Very fast card handling to let you enjoy the smoothest gambling experiences.
- Travel around the world's top luxury casinos. You can play in Las Vegas, Macau and on luxury ocean cruise.
- Gameplay advisor: Our High-Low card counting system allows you to leverage risk based on the exact cards already played.
- Get help from friends. You can ask your friends, or help them if you run out chips. The more friends you have, the more chips you can get.
How to play Blackjack 21:
- Select your destination on the World Map.
- Select your table. Please note casino house rules may differ.
- Sit at your table, select your combination of chips and start the game.
- Players play against the dealer. The aim is to score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21.
- By, twist and stick to do your best to beat dealer.
- You can select double, split and use insurance to increase your winning chances.
- Use tools to analyse the cards in play on the table to gain an advantage.
- Free chips every four hours when you play.
How to win:
- Double Down : If you're fairly sure that your hand will beat the dealer's, you can double your original bet to gain the chance win more.
- Split : When you get two starting cards of the same face value, you have the option to split and play two hands, so doubling your chances.
- Insurance: When the dealer's face-up card is an ace, each player gets the chance to bet on whether the dealer has a blackjack or not.
If dealer has Blackjack, a winning insurance bet will be paid double.
- Surrender : If you have a bad hand compared to the dealer's hand (judging from what you can see of it,) you can give up the hand and reclaim half your bet.
- Odds : Blackjack is 3:2; Insurance is 2:1.
- Soft Hand : If a player holds an ace valued as 11 then the player cannot go bust by taking an additional card.
- Shuffle : When a Yellow card is on the table that is notice of a card shuffle. The card counting system will be also re-set.
Play your favorite game - Blackjack in real casino environment. Realistic and intuitive graphics further adds to the experience.
Before leaving for Las Vegas, this is the right app for you to learn the basics and get your black jack strategy right.
Get the thrill of winning money against the dealer in almost real life scenarios with this App.
Define your strategies, practice using this app and get to perfection.
This BlackJack App follows the rule "Dealer Must stand on All 17`s"
★★★ Features of the Black Jack App ★★★
*Three tables to chose from depending on your risk taking abilities - the minimum and maximum bet varies along with the number of decks. The third table is for the high-rollers with no upper cap on maximum bet.
*Nice casino style sound and music added.
*Shuffling after half of the hands played. Card counting can be done.
*Split option available if the initial two cards are same.
*Double down option available if you wish to double your bet after seeing the first two cards.
*Hourly Free Bonus Chips - The more you play, the more you get.
*Learn section which has everything you need to know about blackjack. This can be used by a beginner as well as advanced players.
*BlackJack online - Leaderboard to boast your earnings!
*The best free card games - Black jack
Use Blackjack chart and the blackjack strategy chart to perfect your game.
★★★More About BlackJack★★★
Blackjack, also known as twenty-one, is the most widely played casino banking game in the world. Blackjack is a comparing card game between a player and dealer, meaning that players compete against the dealer but not against any other players. Blackjack is played with one or more decks of 52 cards. The object of the game is to reach 21 points or to reach a score higher than the dealer without exceeding 21.
The player or players are dealt an initial two card hand and add the total of their cards. Face cards (Kings, Queens, and Jacks) are counted as ten points. The player and dealer can count his own ace as 1-point or 11 points. All other cards are counted as the numeric value shown on the card. After receiving their initial two cards, players have the option of getting a "hit," which means taking an additional card. In a given round, the player or the dealer wins by having a score of 21 or by having the highest score that is less than 21. Scoring higher than 21 (called "busting" or "going bust") results in a loss. A player may win by having any final score less than 21 if the dealer busts. If a player holds an ace valued as 11, the hand is called "soft", meaning that the player cannot go bust by taking an additional card; otherwise, the hand is "hard".
The dealer has to take hits until his cards total 17 or more points. (In some casinos, the dealer also hits on a "soft" 17, e.g. initial ace and six.) Players who do not bust and have a total higher than the dealer, win. The dealer will lose if he or she busts, or has a lesser hand than the player who has not busted. If the player and dealer have the same point total, this is called a "push" and the player typically does not win or lose money on that hand.
You can build the blackjack basic strategy by playing the black jack game on this app.
Note :- This app follows the blackjack rules - "Dealer Must stand on All 17`s"
Related Keywords : blackjack, freegames, black jack, blackjack rules, games for free, free card games, blackjack tips, free blackjack, blackjack basic strategy, blackjack online, blackjack chart, blackjack strategy chart
The player is dealt an initial two card hand with the option of drawing cards to bring the total value to 21 or less without exceeding it, so that the dealer will lose by having a lesser hand than the player or by exceeding 21. Since the 1960s, blackjack has been a high profile target of advantage players, particularly card counters, who track the profile of cards yet to be dealt, and adapt their wager and playing strategy accordingly. While in our implementation we do not teach counting, we do offer basic strategy hints to train you on how to improve your odds.
Many rule variations of BlackJack exist. Our implementation offers most common casino rules:
- Play with 4 decks
- Decks are reshuffled when there is less than 20 cards left.
- Dealer stands on soft 17
- Player can split twice
- Neither surrender nor insurance are offered
When hints are enabled, player would need to confirm his choice if it's not the most optimum action.
When you running short on credits, feel free to use our build in slot machine - truly the loosest slots in town!
Don't forget to check our Game section for other fun games...
The famous table game in casinos Blackjack comes to your Phone now!
Real and clean design, awesome vivid sound, as well as smooth gameplay, which will give you a real and addictive gambling experience.
The goal of the player is dealt an initial two card hand with the option of drawing cards to bring the total value to 21 or less without exceeding it, so that the dealer will lose by having a lesser hand than the player or by exceeding 21.
Tap chips to bet,then deal to start the game. You can pull up from chips to place max bet. Pull down from the bet place to take back all your bet.
Any feedback please email us. Thanks very much for all your support in our games.
Special bonus gives you an extra income. You will get 100 free chips every 1 hour when your credit isn’t plentiful.
Get it now! Have a good luck!
The dealer has to take hits until his cards total 17 or more points. Players who do not bust and have a total higher than the dealer, win. The dealer will lose if he or she busts, or has a lesser hand than the player who has not busted. If the player and dealer have the same point total, this is called a "push" and the player typically does not win or lose money on that hand.
The first written reference is found in a book by the Spanish author Miguel de Cervantes, who is most famous for writing Don Quixote. Cervantes was a gambler, and the main characters of his tale Rinconete y Cortadillo, from Novelas Ejemplares, are a couple of cheats working in Seville. They are proficient at cheating at ventiuna (Spanish for twenty-one), and state that the object of the game is to reach 21 points without going over and that the ace values 1 or 11. The game is played with the Spanish baraja deck, which lacks eights, nines and tens. This short story was written between 1601 and 1602, implying that ventiuna was played in Castilla since the beginning of the 17th century or earlier. Later references to this game are found in France and Spain.
When twenty-one was introduced in the United States, gambling houses offered bonus payouts to stimulate players' interest. One such bonus was a ten to one payout if the player's hand consisted of the ace of spades and a black jack (either the jack of clubs or the jack of spades). This hand was called a "blackjack" and the name stuck to the game, even though the ten to one bonus was soon withdrawn. In the modern game, a blackjack refers to any hand of an ace plus a ten or face card, regardless of suits or colours.
Many rule variations of blackjack exist. Following are the rules used in this game:
- Split: This game allows a player to split on all 10-point cards. They don't have to match on the face rank. (e.g. J and Q can be split)
- Blackjack payout: 3 to 2.
- Surrender: you only lose half of your bet.
- Split, Double, or Surrender can only be performed right after a player gets his/her an initial two card hand
- If split, a hand of Blackjack is counted as 21 points.
Enjoy! Good luck!
The object of Blackjack is very simple: to achieve a total that is greater than that of the dealer, and which does not exceed 21.
You must consider your cards and your dealer's card and remember, if you go over 21, you lose.
You win if:
- Your total is higher than the Dealer's total.
- The Dealer goes over 21 or "busts".
If your total is the same as the Dealer's total it is a "stand-off" and you neither win nor lose.
If you go over 21, or the Dealer's total is greater, you lose.
The values of the cards:
- Picture cards (Jack, Queen, King) each count as 10 points.
- An Ace counts as 1 point or 11 points, whichever is better for owns of the hand.
- All other cards have their numerical value.
Blackjack is a combination of an Ace and any 10-points card.
New great Blackjack. Best Blackjack in 2013!
Blackjack is among the best games on the market for passing time. The beautiful design is easy to navigate, and the intuitive user interface makes the game comfortable to play with one hand. Whether you are bored at the office or simply waiting for the next train, Blackjack is the perfect time-waster.
* Different deck graphics to choose.
* Adjustable number of decks.
The aim of the game is to reach the nearest number included 21 without exceeding it. The game is played against the dealer who will play with some predefined rules.
* When game started, each player is dealt two cards and the dealer's one card is dealt face-up, you can determine your strategy according to this card.
* After the cards are dealt if two cards in your hand have the same numerical value, you could split them by putting the same amount of bet while starting the game and have two separate hands.
* If you want to double your bet by pulling a single card, you can use the double option.
* When you have reached a number that you think you can win you could say stay so dealer will continue to play its turn.
* Dealer will pull card until he reaches 17 or above number.
Count'em Blackjack - This program is designed as a quick and easy way to master counting cards. There are several exercises to help you train to be an expert. Good luck!!!
More from developer
Magic Mouse is the author carefully prepared specially for you to solve your problems in a more magical App. It can remotely control your mouse to control your keyboard, and even browse the files on your computer, of course, it can also help you to remotely shutdown such a trivial matter.
Own this App, since then, so you can comfortably lie on the bed, so you always get a warm little hand, lets you from becoming handsome beautiful.
If you find any bug or suggestions for improvement, please email: email@example.com