Quiet Meditation is an app designed for the achievement of the Psycho-Physical Well-Being. Through simple and practical exercises will help to restore your balance and get rid of stress and negativity. Its minimalist design and neutral colors has been carefully selected so as not to distract your attention from the exercises. In addition to effective and simple workouts aimed to relaxation, Quiet Meditation also provides basic exercises of Autogenic Training for gain from this experience a total fulfillment.
NB: • Available in English and Italian. • Please give reasons for any low rating so we can try to do what is needed in the next update.
• Each exercise is designed for a specific type of well-being;
• You can choose between 5 different musical themes composed by Jason Shaw, with added the sounds of the nature (water, forest, jungle, cicadas, birds), for accompany your exercises and make the perfect atmosphere for Meditation and Autogenic Training exercises. Or, alternatively, you can choose to carry them out in silence.
• An automatic presetted timer will alert you at the end of each timed exercise with an acoustic signal;
• Simple and intuitive mode of learning .
• With useful and practical advice, helps you to prepare for meditate.
• All exercises are aimed at a complete psycho-physical relaxation.
• With small and basic precautions, it helps you to create the right balance around you, making your experience unique and satisfying.
• With perseverance and exercise, you will train the body and mind to a feeling of peace and well-being increasing.
• Will follow you step by step in the execution of each exercise, with nothing left to chance.
• The minimal design with neutral and soft colors, help you to focus on relaxation, without disturbing meditation.
• You can share your experience with meditation on major Socials: Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
All music are created by Jason Shaw, with added the sounds of the nature. Available at http://audionautix.com. Background Image by Geonlarys, available at http://deservewhatyoudream.deviantart.com.
If you want to participate in your own language translation of the app or wish to report any errors, please contact us by email (email@example.com - Subject: "Quiet. Meditation").