Supports Bellcore/Telcordia compliant trace format (SOR files version 2.0) according to GR-196-CORE OTDR (SR-4731) Data Standard.
Supports SVPRIBOR optical reflectometers GAMMA series (can be found at http://www.svpribor.com, http://www.svpribor.ru/catalog.php#optics).
Valuable patch cable information and options will be at your fingertips any time you need it. Cat 5e, Cat 6 and Fiber Optic Patch cables technical specifications, applications, and more are built right into this innovative App.
A single click will take you to important cable diagrams and other technical details about patch cables.
Quickly view all types of cables and order them online with direct access to our 24x7 online store via the App.
Don’t risk failure on your next networking project because of a lack of information or instant ordering capability for your cable needs!
All About Patch Cables – Articles, How & Why, and Types of Patch Cables
Patch Cable Diagrams – Straightthrough, Crossover, T568A, T568B, and more
Buy Patch Cables – Cat 5e, Cat 6, Fiber Optic, Shielded, Crossover
The DPharp app features unique insight into Yokogawa’s family of pressure transmitters. It contains a highly detailed 360 degree virtual product viewer complete with hotspots of key features. The touch interface allows for easy manipulation of the 360 viewer to find and explore each hotspot.
Also, you can find a link to Yokogawa’s mobile friendly dpharp.com microsite where you can find additional information, product comparisons and links to technical documentation such as specifications, manuals, drawings and more for each pressure transmitter series. The microsite also features contact information for Yokogawa’s global network of sales and service locations.
-360 degree rotatable product viewer
-Hotspot locations for key features
-Detailed description and animation of each key feature
-Key feature video list for easy video browsing
-Link to dpharp.com microsite
• Accepts a JDSU P5000i Digital Analysis Probe (NOTE: The P5000i MUST be enable for mobile operation. This can be ordered from JDSU - order number SW-FCM-A1)
• View live images of fiber endface
• Automated Pass/Fail analysis of fiber endfaces to eliminate subjective guesswork from the measurement process
• User-selectable acceptance profiles allow certification to any acceptance criteria, including IEC-61300-3-35
• Voice recognition capability for entering job and test related comments
• Accepts JDSU MP-Series USB Optical Power Meter
• Save images, analysis results, and OPM readings onto your device
• Generate and view certification reports for test results to document your quality of work
• Share/email results and reports via email
• Wireless Remote Control of JDSU SmartClass TPS test instrument
• SmartID enhanced GUI to assist with identifying and locating faults on coaxial cable networks in the home
• Video verification capability of Set-top-box when no television is present, using a device such as a Dazzle®
• Job Manager enhanced GUI to assist with managing and uploading Job files
• Access to Technician Support Content such as User Manual, Training Videos, and Accessory Guide