Dzielny Danonek zaprasza Twoje dziecko w podróż po trzech podniebnych wyspach w poszukiwaniu zaginionego skarbu! Na Twoją pociechę czekają wspaniałe opowieści i gry, podczas których przemierzy świat roślin, zwierząt oraz mórz i oceanów. Ty również możesz bawić się wspólnie ze swoim dzieckiem!
Przygody Danonka to dla Twojego dziecka:
• świetna i rozwijająca zabawa,
• czas spędzony wspólnie z Wami – rodzicami,
• nauka czytania, pisania, liczenia i rozpoznawania obrazów,
• poznawanie zwierzątek i roślinek,
• nauka samodzielności i dobrych nawyków – żywienie, higiena czy domowe obowiązki,
• rozwijanie pamięci, koncentracji i nauka cierpliwości,
• pobudzenie naturalnej aktywności i chęci poznawania świata.
Pamiętaj! Nauka przez zabawę to według psychologów i pedagogów najlepszy sposób zdobywania wiedzy. Nie tylko przez dzieci. Zapraszamy do Przygód Danonka!
We recommend this game for 7, 8 and 9 year olds. It can be used as supplementary material in elementary school. Usually parents and teachers pay more attention to learning numbers, letter and memorizing facts. While generic educational tasks to train basic brain functions (attentions, memory, logic, spatial intelligence) are frequently neglected. However these basic processes are fundamental to successful learning.
You can find our new educational games for Android on our website: www.hedgehogacademy.com
“Memory Match” is a free educational puzzle game for little kids and babies; specially designed to be appropriate for children with autism. This brain training game helps your kids develop memorizing skills while playing with 72 different food objects. Watch your little boys and girls learn all the names of fruits, vegetables, sweets and other breakfast food that they enjoy eating. We've enriched the initial concept of the popular game of pairs by introducing single tap wooden block cover animations instead of traditional cards flip which gives "Memory Match" a unique game play.
Your Kids will love this fun and educational game and while playing, this game will help them to:
* Focus and concentrate better
* Increase short-term retention
* Develop cognitive skills
* Exercise their memory through 3 levels of difficulty
* Get familiar with the names and appearance of 72 different common fruits, vegetables and other breakfast food items
Simple & intuitive child-friendly interface
27 different languages and pronunciations - English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
Random combination and placement of 72 different food items during each play
Three difficulty levels (easy, medium and hard) to adjust to the age and skills of your child
High-quality colorful graphics
Sweet background melody
Star animation & pronunciation after each correctly matched pair
Bubble animation & happy cheering after each solved memory match game
Non-competitive, free of timers and scores, the more your children play, the more they practice
The theme of this Memory Match game is ‘Food’, check our other apps for more themes like ‘Animals’, 'Bathroom', 'Kitchen', 'Furniture', 'Cars' and 'Tools'
And last but not least ***All Memory Match games are available for FREE***
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not contain links to social networks
• Does not contain any in-app purchases
• Does not collect any personal data
But yes, it does contain advertising as that’s our means of providing the app free of cost to you – the ads are carefully placed such that the kid is least likely to click on them while playing.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at email@example.com. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.
Oyunumuz, miniklerin okul öncesi eğitimine yardımcı olmayı amaçlar.
Bütün objeler Türkçe seslendirilmiştir.
Sevimli hayvanlar, meyveler ve sebzeler öğretilir.
1’den 20’ye kadar sayılar sırasıyla gösterilir.
En temel renkler ve şekiller gösterilir.
Görsel kalitesi yüksek, anlaşılır ve sempatik grafikler kullanılmıştır.
Hem akıllı telefonlara hem de tabletlere uygun şekilde tasarlanmıştır.
Minikler Öğreniyor, çocuklar için okul öncesi eğitici Türkçe oyunlar geliştirmektedir.
Bu program 1-3 yaş arası çocuklar için uygundur. Bu yaş aralığındaki çocukların duyularına zarar vermeyecek şekilde hazırlanmıştır.
Çocuğunuz, bu programı kullanarak taşıtların çıkardığı sesleri duyabilecek ve hem Türkçe hem de İngilizce olarak okunuşlarını öğrenecek.
Büyük butonlar sayesinde, minik parmaklar programı rahatlıkla kullanabilecektir.
Uygulamalarımız, hitap ettiği yaş grubunun öğrenme seviyesi, el becerileri ve göz sağlığı düşünülerek hazırlanmaktadır.
KidzMind, yepyeni uygulamalar ile çok yakında karşınıza çıkıyor.
Çocuklar için ilgi çekici ve eğlendirici sesler.
HD çözünürlükte grafikler
>4 farklı oyun modu.
Birbiriyle aynı olan kutuları eşleştirin.
Çocuğunuzun beyin gelişimine yardımcı olur, ve Hemde eğlenceli bir şekilde Harfleri, Sayıları ve Noktalama işaretlerini öğrenmesini sağlar.
Farm Animals for Toddler was just a flashcard app at the very beginning. However, we have developed it so meticulously and deeply that it is an education kit, now! Thanks to its friendly user interface design and language optimization, everyone can use it easily. It is more and more popular for families because just one app includes various educational tools for toddlers and kids by itself. Our educational app includes everything to make toddlers and kids learn and love animals. There are jigsaw puzzles, farm games, and animal videos for kids to have fun and to learn at the same time!
When you open it, you see 5 categories: Cards, Puzzles, Balloons, Videos, and Piano.
On the front face of each card, there is a cute picture animation of a farm animal. You hear the sounds of the animal simultaneously. So, the kids can recognize the voices of the farm animals. On the other face, there is an animal photo to show kids the real images of the animals. Tap on the play button to hear how animal names are spelled in English, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, German, or French.
You find farm and wild animals like chicken, goose, pony, rooster, dog, duck, cow, donkey, pig, bee, turkey, lamb, sheep, chick, bull, mule, goat, horse, bison.
These cards are suitable to 1-3 year kids. Toddlers and kids can learn the names of animals in their own language and even in some other languages. The aim of the app is to make easy the learning of the farm animal sounds, spellings and shapes for toddlers.
For 2- 4 year kids, we have added simple jigsaw puzzles of animals like donkey, chicken, pig, sheep, dog, duck, chick, cow, horse. Children can recognize the body parts of the animals thanks to these puzzles.
It is a kind of simple farm game that 2-6 year kids can play easily. This game has been prepared to help kids and toddlers see the difference between animals like donkey, dog, goat, pig, horse, duck, chicken, cow. Kids will blast bubbles to rescue animals from the flying balloons. They try to pick goats among various animals, for example by blasting bubbles.
Animal videos catch kids' eyes. By watching videos of animals like donkey, sheep, horse, cow, pig, chicken; kids can learn animals and their habitats.
Music training is very essential to kids. Kids who have developed music abilities will be more successful in social and scientific branches. Therefore, we've designed a very simple piano to entertain and to develop imagination of kids. Additionally, there are sounds of animals like chick, chicken, cow, donkey, duck, goat, goose, pig, and sheep over piano keyboard.
- An education kit with many education tools for kids
- Select any language you like: English, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, French and German
- Menu: Cards, Puzzles, Balloons, Videos, Piano
- Two sided flashcards prepared to contribute to the kid education
- Brain training jigsaw puzzles for preschoolers
- Mini balloon blast and rescue animal games for fun
- Animal videos to show animals in their habitats
- Piano where kids tap on keyboard to create simple melody
- Farm animal shapes and cute images
- Farm animal sounds
- English, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, French and German spellings of the animal names
- The educational content appropriate to the toddlers and kids (1 to 6 year children)
- Animals: chick, chicken, cow, dog, donkey, duck, goat, goose, horse, lamb, pig, pigeon, pony, rooster, sheep, turkey, bull, mule, bee
Tamamı Türkçe seslendirmeli program ile renkleri öğrenirken aynı zamanda temel şekilleri (üçgen, kare, dikdörtgen, daire vs.) ve yaşlarına uygun nesneleri (hayvanlar, çiçekler, meyveler vs) de kavrayacaklar. Her nesnenin Türkçe seslendirmesi de mevcut.
Süre yok, puanlama yok. Küçük çocuklar için eğlenceli şekilde hazırlanmış programda yarışma yok. Tamamen öğrenme ve iyi zaman geçirmeye odaklı bir program.
- Tamamı Türkçe seslendirmeli interaktif oyun
- Temel şekiller
- Sık karşılaşılan nesneler (30 adet)
- Cep telefonu ve tabletlerle uyumlu
Programı beğendiyseniz oy vermeyi ve arkadaşlarınızla paylaşmayı unutmayın lütfen. Böylece yeni sürümlerde hataları giderip, daha da kaliteli bir program sunabiliriz.
Programla ilgili isteklerinizi de yazın lütfen..
Bir sonraki sürümde eklenecekler:
- 70 adet yeni obje
- Yeni renk bulma oyun tipi
çocuk oyunu, renkler, renk öğren, çocuk eğitim, ilk kelimelerim, renkli oyun, eğlenceli oyun, bebek oyunu
Each round there are 4 objects presented on the screen, 3 of which have something in common— thus uniting them into a category. The category always has a name (for example: furniture, toys, fruits). The fourth object doesn't belong to that category and is "not like the others"—the kids need to identify it.
Categories of objects found in the game include toys, dishes, tools, clothes, school supplies, flowers, mushrooms, fruits, vegetables, sweets, mammals, birds, insects, and marine creatures.
This logic game systematizes the child's knowledge about the world, and improves the ability to abstract and solidify concepts.
Teachers and parents can download and install the game for free on their Android phones or tablets.
Hedgehog Academy develops fun educational games and puzzles for kids, and each of them has a free Android version. Check our website ( www.hedgehogacademy.com ) and follow us on Facebook to get updates about new upcoming kids games.
In "Max on the farm" there are no timers, no limits and no high scores. Your kids have complete control and they can learn new things as they play.
- Find the items: Max made a big mess in his treehouse. Help him to find the items he looks for. This mini game helps to improve auditory processing and visual discrimination skills.
- Patterns: Fill out the gaps in the patterns. Understanding and mastering patterns are the building blocks for reasoning and problem-solving skills that prepare children for understanding early math concepts.
- Matching: Help Max’s father by moving the proper boxes to the truck. Identifying features of a given picture and finding an exact match facilitates logical reasoning and problem solving.
- Puzzle: Solve puzzles (4-6 pieces). It helps to practice fine motor skills and help to develop the understanding of spatial concepts.
- Intuitive game design promotes independent play
- Child-friendly level advancement – no-penalty philosophy
- A reward-based sticker activity to keep kids motivated as they learn
- No advertisements
- No in-app purchase
- No external links
- No social media integration
What can you get in the full version:
- 6 extra levels in "find the items"
- 11 extra patterns in "Patterns"
- 9 extra levels in "Matching"
- 6 extra puzzles
There is no way to contact you via a review - if you have issues, questions or feedback, please contact us through our website: http://smartrobotgames.com
It is aimed at teaching the youngest children (2.5+ years) digits.
The best results are obtained with the sound on.
The game is divided into 6 categories.
In each category, there are three levels of difficulty.
1. Two identical digits - the aim is to choose a pair of digits by selecting them:
- Click on two of the same digits
- Listen to the teacher
2. Two identical digits - the objective is selection of digits in pairs but only one digit is visible at a time. The game also trains your memory:
- Click on two of the same digits
- Listen to the teacher
3. Repeat for the teacher - the objective is to select a digit read by the teacher:
- Listen to the teacher
- Select the number who said teacher
- (In case of problems, listen again the teacher)
4. Count the number of rabbits - the objective is to compute the rabbits on the screen:
- Count how many rabbits are on screen
- Listen to the teacher
5. Count the number of one - the aim is to teach counting down:
- Listen to the teacher counts
- Count one by one
- Listen to the teacher
6. Addition - the aim is to learn how to add:
- Add two digits
- Listen to the teacher
Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online.
- 10 levels of difficulty,
- at any level there is 20 capitals of countries,
- learn mode without time pressure,
- ranking of top players.
Your score is sum points from all levels.
Names of cities, countries / states and capitals are available in 27 languages (depending on the language settings on the phone):
English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Swedish, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Greek, Thai, Croatian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Lithuanian, Romanian, Slovak.
This geographical test includes the capitals of Europe, Asia, America and Africa - all countries and capitals of the world.
Maybe you can never remember basic facts about world countries? If so, this capitals trivia, will help you for sure!
Το παιχνίδι χωρίζεται σε 2 μέρη. Στο πρώτο μέρος το παιδί μαθαίνει τα γραμματα, τα χρωματα και τα ζωακια, ενώ στο δευτερο μέρος παίζει μαζί τους μαντευοντας το γράμμα το χρώμα ή το ζωάκι που ακούει απο τον εκφωνητή.
Keywords: ηχοι , ηχος , γραμμα , γραμματα , χρωμα , χρωματα , ζωα , αλφαβητα εκπαιδευτικη , παιδια , νηπια , νηπιο , προνηπιο , νηπιαγωγειο , προσχολική ηλικία ελληνικα μαντευω
Podczas układania każdego słowa animowane literki uczą dziecko prawidłowej ich wymowy - po ułożeniu pokazuje się obrazek, a lektor czyta krótki opis słowa.
W krótkim czasie Twoje dziecko będzie znało znaczenie kolejnych słów oraz wymowę polskich liter.
Darmowa wersja zawiera:
- pierwsze 4 litery alfabetu (22 słowa). W każdej chwili można zakupić pełną wersję, w której dostępne są 154 słowa i wszystkie litery polskiego alfabetu (pełna wersja nie zawiera również reklam)
- Twoje dziecko bawi się i uczy liter oraz słów
- Twoje dziecko uczy się prawidłowej wymowy oraz czytania.
- Kolorowe ilustracje, animacje oraz polski lektor dla każdego słowa.
- Grafika zaprojektowana dla telefonów, tabletów oraz telewizorów.
- Gra w pełni w języku polskim - zaprojektowana przy współpracy nauczycieli języka polskiego.
Aplikacja została przetestowana na grupie docelowej:) dzięki czemu dodano specjalne funkcje, ułatwiające obsługę, takie jak funkcja multidotyku, a gra nie blokuje się, kiedy Twoje dziecko przez przypadek drugą ręką naciśnie ekran - gra nadal będzie działać.
Dołożyliśmy wszelkich starań, by aplikacja zachwyciła Twojego malucha - ponieważ nasze dzieciaki też jej używają Jeśli jednak macie jakieś uwagi lub propozycje, piszcie na firstname.lastname@example.org, a my postaramy się jak najszybciej je uwzględnić w kolejnych aktualizacjach.