Once connected, you can instantly open or send files, folders, pictures or videos from your mobile device with just a click. mydlink Cloud makes it easy to work directly with your NAS files, no matter where you are — and even listen to music in the background at the same time.
mydlink Cloud mobile app features include:
* Stream music and videos to your mobile device(s)
* Browse the files on your D-Link ShareCenter™
* Download content from your D-Link ShareCenter™ to your mobile device(s)
* Open many popular file formats like Word, Excel, PDF and PowerPoint
* Share any file or folder as a link to Facebook / Twitter or e-mail.
* Upload Photos from your mobile device to your D-Link ShareCenter™
* Wirelessly download files to your mobile device and access them offline
* Open downloaded files using other installed applications on your device
* Share any file or folder in your D-Link ShareCenter™ instantly
* Fast and easy one-tap operation
* It’s FREE!
mydlink Cloud mobile app is only compatible with the following D-Link ShareCenter™ models:
* DNS-325 (firmware version v1.03)
* DNS-345 (firmware version v1.01)
For more information go to dlink.com
★ Features ★
- Upload photos and files from within the app
- Upload photos from your phones Gallery app
- Upload photos, files and links from other apps without even opening this one
- Ability to automatically save links to your clipboard after each upload
- View all your drops in your CloudApp account
- Copy links for your drops to your clipboard
- Share links to your drops
- Download and share the original file
- View count for each of your drops
- Delete items
- Beautiful design and simple to use
- Many more things to come...
More from developer
This app becomes extremely useful when you are chatting on IM or texting with your friend and want to share a file or two with him. DroidCloud also serves you as effortless image uploader. All you need to do is to select an image that you want to upload, DroidCloud will generate a URL to that image and the rest is up to you. Moreover, you can also use it to share files from your computer to your android device.
Get DroidCloud Pro for extended features like
1. Downloading files from your CloudApp storage
2. Uploading files and images right from your file manager or Gallery
3. Fetching all your files from CloudApp storage (Lite version is limited to7 items)
You need to have an account at CloudApp (make one at http://www.getcloudapp.com).
SUPPORTS ANDROID 2.1 and ABOVE DEVICES
Please feel free to comment.