-Check your Service Plan
-Check your Service End Date
-Buy Airtime (with a previously registered credit or debit card)
The Straight Talk My Account app also helps provide a better data experience by automatically connecting to available Wi-Fi hotspots whenever you’re near them. The app performs a test of each hotspot to ensure that you are only connected to quality hotspots.
Download the new version of this app and start enjoying the convenience today!
Sounds complicated? It doesn’t have to be.
Just download this App and follow the instructions to program Data and Picture Messaging settings automatically for your Android device.
NOTE: This App will work in 2 different ways depending on the version of Android your phone uses:
1. If your phone runs Android operating system EARLIER than Ice Cream Sandwich (4.03), your Data and Picture Messaging settings will update automatically.
2. If your phone runs an Android operating system Ice Cream Sandwich (4.03) or LATER, this App will provide step-by-step instructions on how to manually update your Data and Picture Messaging settings.
How it works:
- Once downloaded, there is no need to open the app to make a call
- Save the international destination as a contact and then just select the contact to make the call. Or just dial the international number 011-country code + city code + phone number
- Contacts should be saved in the following format: 011+country code+ city code+ phone number
- This application is for Straight Talk customers with active service. Android OS systems are sometimes updated before application updates are made. If you have recently updated your OS, please be patient as a new update will be available shortly.
• No need to dial an access number.
• No need to launch the application.
• International Calls are immediately connected.
• Great call quality.
• Contacts are easily included- Just select a contact with a saved international number and the application connects you in moments.
TWO GREAT PLANS AVAILABLE:
- $60 Unlimited* International** 30-Day Calling plan: Unlimited* nationwide coverage plus Unlimited International** calls from the US to cellular phones in Mexico, Canada, China and India plus over 1,000 landline destinations. To check if your international destination is available text the COUNTRY CODE + CITY CODE + PHONE NUMBER to 47787 (standard text message rates apply).
- $10 Global card covers ALL destinations around the world including cellular phones. You can add this International Calling card to any Straight Talk Service Plan for more flexibility.
Visit StraightTalk.com to learn more.
* 30 day Unlimited Plans include 3 GB of high speed data per 30 day cycle. After 3 GB, your data speed will be reduced to as low as 64 kbps for the remainder of the 30 day cycle. If your data speed is reduced, the reduced speed may impact the functionality of some data applications, such as streaming audio or video or web browsing. Certain restrictions apply. Straight Talk reserves the right to terminate your service for unauthorized or abnormal usage. Plan, features, coverage and limitations may vary. Please refer always to the latest Terms and Conditions of Service at StraightTalk.com
** Each account is allowed to dial up to 15 unique international telephone numbers for each 30 day plan cycle, which resets each time a new 30 day plan is redeemed. Unlimited international calls are available to landline and cellular numbers in select destinations only, which are subject to change at any time. Calls must originate from the US. No international roaming is allowed. For personal use only. Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer always to the latest Terms and Conditions of Service at straighttalk.com.
With this app, you can view missed calls in your SmartWatch or smart audio accessory. With SmartWatch, you can tap on a caller in the list to call back or send a pre-defined message.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2, Smart Wireless Headset pro MW1, Stereo Bluetooth® Headset SBH50, Smart Bluetooth® Handset SBH52.
If you want to find more apps or app extensions for smart accessories from Sony, use ‘smart extension’ and ‘Sony’ in your search. If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers m+D27ay have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Free edition of FoxFi will require you to restart after some usage, otherwise it is same as full version.
Sprint and AT&T may not allow you to install our app from Play Store, please install the apk file directly from http://pdanet.co/android, or install on the computer side from http://pdanet.co/a
Due to lockdowns through each phone system update, WiFi mode will only be allowed on a short list of compatible devices. As of April 2015, IN GENERAL,
---Verizon Samsung phones (S3/4/5, Note 2/3/4) , Verizon LG phones (G2/3) and Verizon Sony phones (Z3) are supported with all Android versions including Android 5.0/5.1.
---Verizon HTC phones (M7/8) will only work on Android 4.1 ~ 4.4.
---Verizon Motorola phones will only work on Android 4.3 or below.
---Straight Talk phones will only work if it uses Verizon and is one of the above.
---AT&T Samsung phones will only work on Android 4.2 or below.
---Other carriers/phones will only work if they still have Android 4.0 or below.
---For all other phones, use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead. If you absolutely need a WiFi hotspot, see below for "WiFi Share".
*To get around lockdowns on WiFi mode FoxFi may prompt you to install a certificate on your phone, this will cause the Android system to enforce a screen lock and show a security message in notification. For more detail and steps to remove screen lock please visit http://pdanet.co/wifi.
*If you receive a message asking for a "password for credential strorage" this is due to a bug in the Android system. Please see steps to clear this message at http://pdanet.co/wifi
USB mode works on almost all Android phones. It allows connection from Windows PC or Mac. In addition, PdaNet comes with a "WiFi Share" feature that can further turn the Windows PC into a WiFi Hotspot so that you can connect other devices to it and share your phone's Internet connection.
*T-Mobile or MetroPCS users can only use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled in PdaNet. This will break Netflix however.
*If your phone is not recognized by your computer after connecting USB, please see http://pdanet.co/driver
*Please treat Windows tablets (non RT) the same as Windows PC.
Bluetooth mode allows connection from Windows PC, Android tablets (excludes Android 4.4) or devices that supports Bluetooth DUN.
*A system bug in Android 4.4 for tablets will break Bluetooth mode, this is fixed in Android 5.0 or later.
*For Android tablets it is possible only the browser app will work in Bluetooth mode. That is because other apps may be looking for wifi or cell phone connection and not recognize the Bluetooth Internet.
*One way around the above two issues is to find a wifi hotspot to connect the tablet to at the same time (such wifi hotspot does not need to provide Internet access).
★Smartest--- Multi-window operation, page capture, website view switcher for Desktop and Basic view.
★Most Advanced--- Fully support HTML5 with industry top leading HTML5 test score.
★Download Management --- Offering the fastest download speed and the most effective file management.
★Traffic Saving--- Picture compression and website optimization with 85% traffic saving, especially in 2G network.
Freely download ONE Browser; try the best choice of android browser.
1.Smart Website View: Automatically switch to Basic view in 2G network environment to get higher speed.
2.Download Optimization: No downloading pause while answering calls or running in background for better experience.
3.Dual Engine: Dual engines mode automatically switched for better page display.
1- Best HTML5 support: Fully support web standard HTML5 with industry top leading HTML5 test score. Access to all multimedia features and mobile gaming experience from the web;
2- Engine upgraded: Accelerate the Browsing speed by 47%;
3- Page Capture: Selected area, Screen & Whole page capture for Save, Read & Share;
4- Website View Switcher: Freely switch website view between Desktop and Basic view;
5- Font Size Customized: Adjust font size to improve readability;
6- Skin Engine: Enable user to change skins as they like and faster access to the content they want;
7- New UI Design: Simple and elegant-- a pure blue design to refresh your mind while browsing.
Karen Adle - May 8, 2013 - Samsung Galaxy S3 with version 4.1.2
Best browser Ever!!! :D
This is the fastest I have ever experienced! I have tried many different ones, and this one clearly beats all in the speed and the search!!! Great job I love it! :-) BEST UPDATE EVER!
VImal KotAdiYa - May 8, 2013 - Version 4.1.2
No compare wid other ONE.
Excellent browser ever... Its complete pack of browsing... Lots of enjoyment on surfing... Update is awesome...
Shouvik Roy - May 8, 2013 - LG Optimus Pad with version 4.1.2
I started loving my phone more after installing this ONE!!
You may like our other apps：
WeSecure - An efficient totally free mobile security app
WeSync - The must-have app when you change your cell phone
WeChat - More than 300 million people love to use it
Follow us on:
Discover more at http://www.one-browser.com
• Caller ID: Identify calls from unknown phone numbers before you answer or return the call.
• Text ID: Know who is texting even if they are not in your phone contacts.
• Call Blocking: Send spam, scams, telemarketers and unwanted calls from people you want to avoid straight to voicemail.
• Spam Protection: Alerts automatically appear to warn you if an incoming call is from a suspected spammer. You can also report spam callers to Whitepages to prevent them from bothering others.
• Customize Your Caller ID: Choose your Facebook or LinkedIn profile as your caller ID. When you connect your social accounts, incoming calls feature Facebook or LinkedIn profile photos and details.
• In-Call Location & Photo Sharing: Attach your current location to help with directions or share a photo with any call.
• Update Contacts: Add names and addresses from the Whitepages directory to your contacts to keep them complete and up to date.
• Frequent Caller Widget: Keep your favorite contacts a tap away on your home screen.
• Calling & Texting Habits: Look up and share your calling and texting habits with friends and family.
• Social Media Integration: See the latest profile photo, job title and city information for friends, family and business associates from Facebook and LinkedIn.
Whitepages Caller ID is brought to you by Whitepages. Utilizing the power of the Whitepages database of hundreds of millions of phone numbers, you’ll know the true caller behind more calls and texts.
Note: Text blocking is currently not available on Android 4.4/KitKat+.
Awards & Reviews
** Top 10 App - TIME Magazine
** Webby Award Nominee
** Android App of the Week – Gizmodo
"Whitepages’ Caller ID app is the future of smartphone calling" – VentureBeat
"Caller ID on steroids" - Huffington Post
(Whitepages Caller ID previously named Whitepages Current Caller ID)
Why it is needed? Many network carriers or telecom services offer free calls for first 5, 10, 20, xx minutes. If you don’t want to monitoring the elapsed time and manually hang-up the call while talking, then you can have this application do it for you.
NOTICE: LG PHONEs
LGs may not hang up, in this case, please try to enable Setting->Accessibility->Power button ends calls (Ajustes -> Accesibilidad->Colgar or Ajustes -> Accesibilidad->"El boton de activado finalizar")
1/ Auto hang up: user sets time limit once and the application will be in standby mode; whenever there is an outgoing call or incoming call (optionally), the application will be activated and begin to time the call.
2/ Periodic notifications: This is useful for people who are charged per minute.
3/ Specific numbers: Allow you to specify individual phone numbers to apply limit of talk time to. You can add phone number to specific number list either by picking up contact from contacts list or by adding phone number prefixes, which are common beginning digits of the phone numbers that you want to add to the specific number list. Please note that when you choose to use “Specific numbers” feature, call-timer will not be activated (no auto hang up nor notifications) for phone numbers which do not belong to those numbers that have been added to specific number list.
4/ Multi-call support. Please read more at http://call-timer.blogspot.com/2013/01/multi-call-feature.html
5/ Timer can start either when call is answered or dialed. There is an option for you to change when timer starts. Please note that some phones and Android builds (especially, Android 4.1.2 and above) don't support timer start on answer. In that case, you need to change the option to "Timer start on DIAL" to keep the application working.
6/ Auto redial.
7/ To be notified before hang-up
8/ Temporarily disable call timer for current call
9/ Exclude contacts from timer: If you don't want call timer to have effect on certain contacts or prefixes (for example, toll free numbers), you could do that though "Exclude numbers".
10/ Widget for fast enable/disable and for dialing most contacted contacts.
NOTE on USAGE:
- OPEN THE APP AT LEAST ONCE AFTER INSTALL, otherwise force close error will occur due to first time data is not initialized
- The Call timer automatically deducts 5 seconds from your configured duration. Ex, if you set 5 Minute, phone will hang up at 4' 55" from connect. This will guarantee that you don't have to pay extra-bill because of clock difference.
Please send suggestions or report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org. If someone could help in translation, please send an email to us.
- Many thanks to Fernando Salazar Peris for Spanish translation!
- Many thanks to Mikhail Kitaev for Russian translation!
- Many thanks to Yvette Wang for translation into Chinese
09-20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24
09-50 / 51 / 52 / 53 / 54 / 55 / 56
09-63 / 64 / 65 / 66 / 67 / 68
09-81 / 83 / 84 / 85 / 86 / 87
09-41 / 43 / 47 / 49
09-73 / 91
Voice Mail users: Please note - Some carriers have moved away from the normal voice mail alert system to use proprietary notification methods (GSM vs IP based). If VMMonitor is not detecting pending voice mails and you are running Android 4.3+, use the "Trigger from Not. Bar Icon" feature. This feature allows you to trigger a repeating notification when an application pops an icon to the notification bar. The setup has selections for ATT Visual Voice mail, Google Voice, and Sprint Visual Voice Mail. In addition, VMMonitor will read up to 9 of the current notifications in the notification bar so you can select your specific app that you want to trigger a repeating notification. Please note this feature ONLY works for Android V4.3 or higher.
Lost your phone? You can set a remote alarm trigger that is activated by sending your phone a user-defined SMS Text message. When the alarm is activated, the phone overrides any silent or vibrate-only mode and sounds a loud siren that can help you locate a lost phone. After the initial trigger, the alarm will resound at every scan cycle. Never lose your phone again!
THERE ARE NO ADS IN THIS APP and it's FREE! (thus we have no income from this app!). We continue to support and enhance this app because we love writing great apps. We will attempt to support the app as much as possible, though responses may not be timely. If you like the app, please leave your comments on the Marketplace. For any support issues, please send your email to email@example.com. We will respond when we can.
A testimonial from a satisfied VMMonitor user:
"The day I got my first smart phone, I tried to set up repetitive audio alerts. I couldn't believe they weren't even available. So I went to the Play store to see what was out there. I tried several that had visual alerts, but that doesn't help when my phone is in my pocket. The ones I found with audio alters just didn't work. Messages were left, but the apps didn't alert me. I can’t operate my business without dependability. So I continued my hunt and finally found one that works EVERY TIME. It is Voice Mail Monitor. It provides full control over the timing and frequency, mutes when I go into meetings, and has some additional bonus features. But the most impressive thing is that I never miss a voice mail, and that means more money in my pocket faster. Thanks to Steep Canyon Software for this most effective business tool. Steve Divnick, www.divnick.com"
Get high-definition voice quality with the next generation of mobile Internet. Compatible with the latest 4G (LTE) technology, our app is optimised to be location-aware and will intelligently moderate the quality of your call to ensure you get the best possible connection available to you.
SAVE ON INTERNATIONAL CALLS & TEXTS
Use your Android phone to talk to your friends and family in over 250 countries, at a fraction of the cost of your mobile provider.
TWO CALLING MODES
Use WiFi mode when you have a good Internet connection, or if you're out of range you can dial a normal, local-rate number that connects internationally.
YOU CAN DO ALL THIS
• Use WiFi mode when you are roaming to save money on expensive calls back home
• View your existing Localphone contacts on your mobile and make cheap international calls in just one click
• Add, edit and delete your contacts wherever you are
• Look-up our worldwide call rates and get a price in seconds
• Check your real-time balance and see exactly how much credit you have
• Call or text your existing Android contacts through the app and save a fortune
Our international call rates are some of the lowest in the world. Now it’s even easier to access them by using this app.
United States for 0.5¢ per min
Canada for 1.0¢ per min
Australia for 1.2¢ per min
India for 1.7¢ per min
Pakistan for 2.0¢ per min
Visit www.localphone.com/prices for more countries.
GET A FREE CALL
All new customers get a 5 minute free test call when you sign up. Download the app and create an account now to try our service out.
Please note calls made using local numbers may incur charges from your operator, but depending on your call plan these calls may be free as part of your inclusive minutes. When no WiFi signal is found in WiFi mode your data connection will be used. To avoid charges from your operator only use this mode if you have a good WiFi connection or a data allowance.
The Local Numbers service is currently available for phones registered in the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
The main features of this applications are-
• Making VoIP calls to supported GSM numbers and to other sip clients.
• Call logs and making call from call logs.
• Using phone contacts to call a number from Phonebook.