blood group. A single touch on the app will disclose a list of foods that are beneficial for you and that are
not in accordance with your blood group. This application will help you in all the circumstances whether
you are shopping, dining in the restaurant or attending a party.
Some of the important aspects of this application are:
• Lists of foods arranged according to four different blood groups identifying which food art to
consumed and which are to be avoided.
• Foods are further divided into three different categories that are beneficial, harmful and neutral
as per a blood group.
• There is a search option which allows finding out about different foods promptly.
• You can also ask a question about a particular food and its suitability to your blood group.
• Application also provides comprehensive guidance in terms of weight gain and loss.
If you are extra cautious and curious about you daily diet, Blood Group Diet can make it easier for you to
choose those foods that are not going to do any harm to your blood and your body.
Easy to use. Just select your blood type and start picking foods for your type categorized in the handy Food List. Know your secretor status or want to learn more about it? It's an option in the app.
Ours is the only official and approved Blood Type Diet® App for the Android. It's a great way to keep the Blood Type Diet at your fingertips - a quick, concise, and easy reference.
Blood Type and optional Secretor Status selection
Shopping List - choose your own or combine family list for multiple blood types
Email Shopping List directly from the app
Family Food List - combine common foods for multiple blood types
Information about each Blood Type
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Redesigned icons for easier identification and navigation
Convenient Recipe Access (Note: Internet connection required)
Dietary Supplement Information with A to Z supplement link
You can view the screenshots shown above for a representation of the appearance on Android phones and tablets (7-inch and 10-inch).
We do support our app and encourage you to report a problem, ask a question - or maybe just tell us what you like (see More, then Feedback or email firstname.lastname@example.org). The app is license protected so be sure you have connectivity for successful access.
We appreciate your interest in Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo's Blood Type Diet®.
- what will be your children's probable blood group.
- From which group you can receive your blood
-To which group you can donate your blood
- Some important facts about blood group
- Address of local and major Blood bank, hospital of Bangladesh.
- You can share your blood group through different apps and social media to let them your group type. It might help you later to someone find the correct group and save life.
In this version:
Ø Chart with blood types, donators and receivers.
For the next version:
Ø Probability on your children according to the parents blood types.
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
Fingerprint Blood Pressure will display like it is calculating your blood pressure.
How it calculates the blood pressure ?
Simple, Place your finger on the scanning pad and as well as place it to your back camera or flashlight.
then wait for nearly three seconds for the results. If you want the most accurate results, perform the procedure at-least three times and then calculate the average .
The Fingerprint Blood pressure Detector will pretend to calculate your blood's pressure.
- Realistic looking scanner
- Record your Systolic and Diastolic Blood pressures for ready reference.
- Simple to scan and easy to use
- Totally free for Android users
- Works on Android mobiles and tablets
- Simple and clear User Interface and beautiful design
- Fingerprint Blood Pressure Detector can measure your Systolic and Diastolic Blood pressures quickly.
Disclaimer: Fingerprint Blood Pressure Detector application is just for an entertainment purposes only, and it does not calculating correct results.
its just prank Fingerprint Blood Pressure Detector , displays results on randomly basis. You can use this application for make a fun of your friends.
With simple design and usability the iBloodTypeDiet (iBTD) android app makes shopping and ordering the Right Food for Your Blood Type much easier.
@ Read all about your bloodtype
@ Which type of diet you need to use
@ Which food enhance weight gain or loss
@ Search whenever and wherever you are...
All categories and food lists are included to make following your diet easier by using the iBTD app.
* Full list of food groups for all blood types
* Full list of food items for all bloodtypes.
* Add your benifical foods to your favorites
* Seach and sorting functions (alphabetical / beneficiality)
* Set bloodtype only once.
* Possible to switch bloodtypes at any time
* and more...
The iBTD app remembers your blood type settings but could easily switched to your friend's blood type during table discussion or dinner party.
Now for only 0.99 cents to make it affordable for all followers.
Further updates to follow with many more languages : Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish...
Blood test result Values gives both non-medical readers and health professionals a fast-navigable and clearly structured overview of the main routine laboratory parameters and possible causes of their increase and decrease.
Each result contains important clinical information, critical lab values, differential diagnoses and etc. The Normal Lab Values are clearly arranged, alphabetically ordered and quickly located.
Whether you are a patient looking for answers that might reassure you about your health, or a medical practitioner seeking quick confirmation regarding a particular test, this app puts the information into the palm of your hand.
This app shows the content onto your mobile device or tablet, meaning you won’t be dependent on an Internet connection to navigate to the information you need, when you need it.
Includes labs from biochemistry, haematology (hematology), immunology, toxicology, microbiology, virology and genetics departments plus common screens from neurology, respiratory, rheumatology, endocrinology, cardiology, gastroenterology and oncology.
» Clean interface
» Fully supported on Android 2.3.3+
» Unlimited users (perfect if you're a doctor!)
» Data entry:
↪ Date and time
↪ Site and position
↪ Systolic and diastolic BP
↪ Heart rate (pulse)
↪ Weight (kg/lb)
» Data analysis:
↪ Summary statistics tab
↪ Dedicated charts screen
» Data export:
↪ [PRO] Google Documents
↪ [PRO] Dropbox
» [PRO] Wireless sensors:
↪ A&D UA-767PBT
↪ A&D UA-851PBT
↪ A&D UC-321PBT
↪ A&D UC-324PBT
You can disable ads by purchasing a Pro-version license key in Android Market from within the application.
NOTE: Send bugs, questions , complaints and feedback to email@example.com or through our Facebook page. I cannot answer individual Google Play comments.
NOTE: This application *is not* a blood pressure monitor and thus will not allow *making* a reading of your blood pressure. You need to use your own calibrated and certified BP meter for that (most sold worldwide are), or ask your doctor to make a reading for you.
Keywords: blood pressure, hypertension, heart rate, pulse
***** Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *****
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Weight tracker with option to track single or multiple profiles
- Option to synchronize your data between devices or to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Multiple Language localization supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with digital scales: Withings, Aria, WiT
راقب وزنك - حسين البستان - الكويت
- A quick way to enter your blood glucose level.
- The ability to check all your past measurements.
- A converter, supporting two-way conversion between US unit (mg/dL) and international unit (mmol/L).
- Statistics with the ability to compare your blood sugar levels with your own goals (Please consult your physician and set your maximum levels together).
- Report generator (from version 1.7): HTML reports can be created for the last 7, 15 or 30 days, and shared by email, skype, bluetooth, or saved to your Google Drive.
Feel free to get in touch with us, we value your feedback and are looking to improve blood sugar manager.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
You can learn more essential vitamin and mineral information! Improve your diet, health with more knowledge about them.
Dietary Reference Intakes (For adult);
Significant Food Sources;
*This is not medical advice!
Online browse much more than 300+ road signs.
Featuring signs from the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) published by the Department of Transport.
!This app includes some localized signs from States including New York and California.