Estas harto de tener que ir a los ajustes de tu reloj para activar/desactivar el wifi, bluethoot y gps?
Estas harto de tener varias aplicaciones para activar/desactivar el wifi, bluethoot y gps?
Con esta aplicación podrás en una única pantalla realizar estas acciones. No deja de ser un toggle en una única aplicación.
Si tu reloj no tiene GPS, no aparece el icono de gps,
Si tu reloj no tiene Wifi, no aparecerá el icono del Wifi
Si tu reloj no tiene bluethoot, no aparecerá el icono del bluethoot.
★ Block Internet access on a per-app basis
★ Separate mobile data (GPRS/3G/4G) and WiFi access control
★ Restore the blocked networks by tapping the notification icon
★ No root required
It would be useful to add e-book reader apps to the blocked apps list so "Net blocker" can
help to disable the Internet connection when you are reading. It helps to reduce waste on your data plan usage
and save the battery life.
To block networks for specified apps
1. Open "Net blocker"
2. Tap app that you would like to block it from accessing the Internet access
3. Check the network types that you'd like to block
4. "Net blocker" app will automatically disable the Internet connection when the blocked app is running in the foreground
5. A new notification icon will tell you which networks are blocked
6. Tap the notification icon to restore the Internet connection, tap again to disable the Internet
"Net blocker" only blocks the networks when the blocked app runs in the foreground.
It won't prevent blocked apps from accessing the Internet when the app runs in the background.
For Android 4 or greater users, you can restrict background network accessing by going to
Launcher > Settings > Data usage > tap app that you'd like to block > check "Restrict background data" option.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
It shows following informations about connected WiFi network:
Also includes simple WiFi toggle widget (1x1). Switch WiFi On/Off with 1 click.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests.
I cannot reply to market comments.
Do you have to frequently switch between wireless networks?
Then this widget is for you! It comes with the following features:
- it shows the name (SSID) of the WiFi network you are currently connected to.
- click the button to go directly into the WiFi Settings menu and switch to a different network or disable / enable WiFi.
- in case you are not connected to any WiFi network (or WiFi disabled) the widget button will read "disconnected".
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Please leave a comment if you decide to give a row rating - your feedback will help improve the widget.
If you are not able to connect to your WiFi because of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message, just use this App and you should be able to connect with just one click, WITHOUT having to reboot! It takes just seconds to do it!!
(Ad Free Donate version is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.in.zextr.wcfdonate
Donate version also features automatic fix on app launch and automatic app exit!)
Fed up of "Avoided poor Internet Connection" error on your Android? "WiFi Connection Fixer" is your solution!
Not just that it might fix few other WiFi problems as well, we're not sure but give it a shot!
This app needs ROOT (Superuser) access to work.
In many ROMs including CyanogenMod / AOKP / Other Custom ROMs many times you get "Avoided poor Internet Connection" message while trying to connect to your WiFi even when the signal is good. This app will help you connect in such situations.
If it worked for you, RATE FIVE STARS! :)
Email Feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Play store link: http://goo.gl/Q0YzC
(Declaimer: ROOT App - Use wisely. We're not responsible for ANY damage caused!)
• Realtime setlist page
• New song push notifications
• Over 2000 Questions covering Songs, Band Members, Tours, Albums and more in cloud database and growing
• Weighted scoring system which increases and/or decreases pt values based on how many times questions are answered or skipped
• Stats & Standings page to see how you rank
• Share screenshots of your score, question or current setlist
• Hangman style display showing how many words/letters are in the answer
• Time delayed Hint and Skip feature for greater playability
• Login with Facebook, Twitter or email to track your score and question progress - or use the Just Play feature for single sessions
• Multiple device sync
• Correctly answered questions are not repeated for individual logins allowing for hours of unique play
• Questions are cloud based allowing for new questions to be added without further app related downloads
• Over 100 live DMB related taper audio clips that are played in response to correct/wrong answers, hint, and skip.
• 15 different background combinations (landscape & profile) featuring HQ amateur DMB photos
• Developed by two long time DMB traders who've been active with DMB online fan & trading communities since the 90s
• Custom Landscape mode with rearranged layout allowing for easy access to all buttons and the keyboard when held controller style.
• Developers who are passionate about The Dave Matthews Band and this App meaning: continuing performance improvements, question updates, future feature additions, and accessibility via social media
• Active @dmbtrivia account for help/feedback, twitter based DMB trivia, and networking with other DMB fans
• Set timer between 5 seconds and one hour
• Repeat infinitely or run once
• Runs in the background with ongoing notification
Long-press on the time to change timer duration
Touch time to start or stop (and reset) the timer