Anycut is a useful system tool to create any dial, message，application shortcut.
My many friends use it all the time and good feedback from them, I hope this application also bring convenient to your life. if you have any question,problem or any other good suggestion, you can feedback to us.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Children
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids. Additionally, it provides the means to submit a tip, conveniently from your phone while you are on the go.
This application reduces the blue light which cause the stress for eyes.
It removes the blue element from the color on smartphone screen.
This application shows Ads due to free version.
- Easy setting by one touch.
- Adjust parameter for filter strength
- Auto launch when first boot
- Notification on status bar
- Android 4.0 or higher
If you enable the filter function of this application, you can not press "Install" button to install "non-Market apps".
If you need to install it, disable the filter function temporarily.
A program which helps you to manage you days with the eternal Gaza Issue - The Electricity
You should First Specify some settings to start using the application, Settings Are:
1- Initial Date: this should be any date before the day you are setting up the application
2- Initial Time Electricity On: this time which the first time that the electricity becomes On , on the Initial Date
3- On Duration Time: the time that the electricity stays on
4- Off Duration Time: the time that the electricity stays off
If it works for other devices your lucky
This application is just a shortcut to the dock mode so you can launch it with out being docked.
useful if you want to change settings or just see what it looks like.
Using smart phone you can experience advanced cut off/out of pictures and photos.
Enjoy higher grade picture editing with material from Bizan!
There are 2 modes in cutting off/out pictures.
※Cursor mode (Pixel cut)
※Free hand mode
You can composite 4 pictures maximum.
You can see saved pictures.
The biggest feature is Cursor mode.
You can easily cut off pictures on your smartphone!
You can also use free hand mode which allows you to cut off pictures easily.
There are 20 frames for cutting off pictures.
You can make original pictures using compositing pictures function.
More from developer
• Realtime setlist page
• New song push notifications
• Over 2000 Questions covering Songs, Band Members, Tours, Albums and more in cloud database and growing
• Weighted scoring system which increases and/or decreases pt values based on how many times questions are answered or skipped
• Stats & Standings page to see how you rank
• Share screenshots of your score, question or current setlist
• Hangman style display showing how many words/letters are in the answer
• Time delayed Hint and Skip feature for greater playability
• Login with Facebook, Twitter or email to track your score and question progress - or use the Just Play feature for single sessions
• Multiple device sync
• Correctly answered questions are not repeated for individual logins allowing for hours of unique play
• Questions are cloud based allowing for new questions to be added without further app related downloads
• Over 100 live DMB related taper audio clips that are played in response to correct/wrong answers, hint, and skip.
• 15 different background combinations (landscape & profile) featuring HQ amateur DMB photos
• Developed by two long time DMB traders who've been active with DMB online fan & trading communities since the 90s
• Custom Landscape mode with rearranged layout allowing for easy access to all buttons and the keyboard when held controller style.
• Developers who are passionate about The Dave Matthews Band and this App meaning: continuing performance improvements, question updates, future feature additions, and accessibility via social media
• Active @dmbtrivia account for help/feedback, twitter based DMB trivia, and networking with other DMB fans
• Set timer between 5 seconds and one hour
• Repeat infinitely or run once
• Runs in the background with ongoing notification
Long-press on the time to change timer duration
Touch time to start or stop (and reset) the timer
A widget that displays shortcuts to your most used apps, bookmarks and contacts. More importantly, it only displays apps that are relevant to your time, day, location and other factors. It keeps track of these factors when you use an app, then displays shortcuts based on that information. If you use specific apps at home, those will be more likely to appear when you are at home.
Each widget is a row that takes up the width of your phone (not supported for tablets just yet). You can make up groups of widgets - multiple rows. Each row can be 3 to 5 icons, depending on how much space you want to tap on each. You can also make really small icons that fit 4 in the space of one regular size icon.
The widgets do not update while your screen is off or locked to reduce battery usage. They do update when you unlock your screen, plug in your phone and other rare events. Also, when you tap on one of the icons, all the icons update.
1. Press and hold on the home screen (or Menu > Add)
2. Press Widgets
3. Choose a widget size for Aware Cuts
4. Pick an icon number and how many icons are in the row above it, if any
5. Press Done
The factors used are: time of day, day of the week, location (either GPS or network), wifi state, bluetooth state, headphone state (either wired or A2DP connected via bluetooth) and battery level.
We DON'T send any of this data over the network, so we don't need the network communication permission.