- Календарь, отображающий события
- Графическое отображение пройденного времени
- Отслеживание событий
- Выбор даты окончания службы
- Расчёт времени с точностью до секунд
- Отслеживание сразу нескольких человек
- Выбор режима отображения времени
or your children were born?
Events Time Counter displays in real time time elapsed or to come for your list of events as well as distance and Google maps location.
Check identity legitimacy, analysis of household, birthday, age, gender.
Select the household, birth date, gender parity can generate the corresponding ID number.
Performance on all devices is not guaranteed.
The program uses your battery!
The program is distributed "as is", the developer responsible for the loss of data and device health does not carry.
Known bug: sometimes it is a full loss of sound in the system - requires an reboot device
Send reports and bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electricity in Lebanon is cut following some predefined patterns depending on locations. For example in Beirut, it is cut off for 3 hours everyday regularly between 6am and 6pm (6am-9am, 9am-12pm, 12pm-3pm and 3pm-6pm)
This tool displays a calendar showing daily cut off times.
It has also home screen widgets that are dynamically updated everyday to show the correct cut off time of the day.
-Supports areas outside Beirut
-Possibility to configure multiple locations.
-Home screen widgets to show the daily cut offs along with the current electricity status (on/off)
-(NEW) Setting a Reminder before electricity cuts off
To activate the reminder go to settings -> select a location -> tick the Reminder checkbox (you can also configure the time before which the reminder is triggered, it's set to 10min by default)
Note that the cut off times are based on calculations assuming cut offs are regular and respected by EDL (Electricite Du Liban) otherwise it may differ from actual cut offs. We are aware that cut off times are not always respected by EDL so we are not responsible for any cut offs that do not match the calculated times.
To report any issues/suggestions/feedback please send a mail to the support email below.
If you like the app please rate it
This is a must have widget for your android if you have any bluetooth devices.
It adds a bluetooth icon to your home screen, and by just clicking on it, It will display you the list of paired devices and you can just click and connect to your bluetooth devices. No need to go to settings screen, turn the bluetooth on, and connect to your devices.
With this widget, It's as easy as one click!
When you walk away from your bluetooth device, this widget not just cancels the bluetooth connection, It also turns off the bluetooth to save more from the battery.
This is a MUST have widget for your android.
Please email to us for any questions : email@example.com
Please make sure to pair your devices with your anroid first before using this widget.
This application looks for some basic insecure setting and inform user about them, however this application doesn't guarantees that if its not able to find any insecurity then you are secure. It only check if you are insecure.
complete whitepaper is available here : http://anantshri.info/articles/android_cust_rom_security.html
When placed in the HOME screen the Widget, select a Bluetooth device to connect.
Because you can select the paired device, please go to pair with the device you want to target.
Connect to a Bluetooth device was set to be placed on the screen, tap the Widget.
◆ Supported profiles
Supported profiles are HSP and A2DP, but HSP is unstable.
If you need more improvements to be used, I will support.
◆ Supported devices
The widget works only with Android-2.1.
In addition, XPERIA (SO-01B) has been guaranteed to work only, other devices may not be available.
You can view the history of your actions and enrich it, to make a real daily log.
You can also set up goals.
Features: you can add as many counters as you want, lock counters, jump to new values, reset counters, filter per category, display logs, comment logs, delete logs, share counters values and logs via e-mail, export logs via CSV file, display full screen counters.
Click on a counter to edit it: you can rename it, adjust step, set category or unit, set trigger value, set reset value.
In full screen mode, you can use volume buttons to inc/dec, and shake to reset. If counter's unit is "minute", you can start a chronometer via menu to automatically increase/decrease counter.
You can also put different widgets in homescreen.
Chroco can be used as a tally counter.
External storage authorization is used for the CSV file creation on the SD card when you export logs.
When certain Bluetooth headsets get connected to the device the audio can get noisy / corrupt.
This app re-connects a A2DP headset after it has been connected to bypass this problem.
Please tell me when your Bluetooth headset doesn't work or if you have any other issues!
Many hands-free devices remain connected until the phone moves away from the car.
If the car is parked near home or office, the handfree can stay connected.
With BlueOff, every time you connect to a wireless network may decide whether to disconnect the Bluetooth device or keep it connected. BlueOff remember your desicion and automatically repeat it until you choose a different option.
Other applications turn off completely all Bluetooth without possibility of using a loudspeaker or keyboard. BlueOff just disconnect the selected device, allowing any subsequent connection.
BlueOff completely manages Headset devices and/or A2DP.
• Realtime setlist page
• New song push notifications
• Over 2000 Questions covering Songs, Band Members, Tours, Albums and more in cloud database and growing
• Weighted scoring system which increases and/or decreases pt values based on how many times questions are answered or skipped
• Stats & Standings page to see how you rank
• Share screenshots of your score, question or current setlist
• Hangman style display showing how many words/letters are in the answer
• Time delayed Hint and Skip feature for greater playability
• Login with Facebook, Twitter or email to track your score and question progress - or use the Just Play feature for single sessions
• Multiple device sync
• Correctly answered questions are not repeated for individual logins allowing for hours of unique play
• Questions are cloud based allowing for new questions to be added without further app related downloads
• Over 100 live DMB related taper audio clips that are played in response to correct/wrong answers, hint, and skip.
• 15 different background combinations (landscape & profile) featuring HQ amateur DMB photos
• Developed by two long time DMB traders who've been active with DMB online fan & trading communities since the 90s
• Custom Landscape mode with rearranged layout allowing for easy access to all buttons and the keyboard when held controller style.
• Developers who are passionate about The Dave Matthews Band and this App meaning: continuing performance improvements, question updates, future feature additions, and accessibility via social media
• Active @dmbtrivia account for help/feedback, twitter based DMB trivia, and networking with other DMB fans
• Set timer between 5 seconds and one hour
• Repeat infinitely or run once
• Runs in the background with ongoing notification
Long-press on the time to change timer duration
Touch time to start or stop (and reset) the timer