Anycut is a useful system tool to create any dial, message，application shortcut.
My many friends use it all the time and good feedback from them, I hope this application also bring convenient to your life. if you have any question,problem or any other good suggestion, you can feedback to us.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Children
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids. Additionally, it provides the means to submit a tip, conveniently from your phone while you are on the go.
Pushes Android notifications from the notification drawer to any connected bluetooth device supporting AVRCP 1.3
Now supports Sony Smartwatch 2
* Show notifcations on car radio
* Show application as artist
* Show summery as album
* Show full notification text as title (can be splitted over multiple chunks max length is configurable)
* Play notification via TTS (text to speech)
* Use next / previous track to navigate through notifications
* Use pause / play button to remove notifcation
* Use forward button to close notification stream might help to regain focus to previous playing audio.
To test if your media device (car radio) supports AVRCP 1.3 play a mp3 song which has id3 information set and check if this information is shown on the media device.
There are two ways to provide this application with info about notifications via accesiblities or via notification access. The later one is the prefered method which is only support on Android 4.3 and up.
To enable Botifier via Notification Access (Android 4.3 only):
Goto Settings -> Security -> Notification Access -> Enable Botifier (Setting only available if Botifier is installed)
To enable Botifier via Accessiblity:
Goto Settings -> Accessiblity -> Enable Botifier
Do not enable both methods which will cause unexpected behaviour.
Source available @ https://github.com/grimpy/Botifier
Application thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2421357
Added support for Sony Smartwatch 2.
Preferences has been changed to distinguise between kind of notifications beter.
* Don't use TTS during phone calls
* Fix issue where TTS wouldnt respect blacklist
* Make TTS quiet when dismissing notification
* Fix showing old notifcation which have been removed (android 4.3 only)
* Fix showing notifications that happened when BT was not active
* Change Applicatoin Blacklist to Whitelist with select all/none option
* Easy to use with Robo-circle 3S or any robot which support with BlueStick - Serial Port Profile (SPP) Bluetooth Module. Check Product at
BlueStick - http://goo.gl/gKdSG
Robo-CIRCLE 3S - http://goo.gl/Sj6aJ
Robo-Creator - http://goo.gl/b7jfs
POP-BOT XT Standard - http://goo.gl/aLMu7
For Robo-CIRCLE3S download this code for i-Box III LogoBlocks to use with this application
For POP-XT download this code for Arduino to use with this application
Download this application source code from
Bluestick Control will help your to control your robot via bluetooth connection.So you can use android device to control robot.We use to control Robo-Circle and you can applied for any robot as you want.
In use of this application, user must be connected android device to robot via bluetooth then controlling your robot by press direction button in this apllication in button mode, if you want to use tilt mode, just touch at "Button Mode".The application will change to tile mode and that text will change to "Tilt Mode". In tilt mode user can tilt your device to control your robot.
How to use
• Turn on your robot and this application
• Press "PAIR" and scan bluetooth on your robot and select it
• Waiting for connection
• You can control your robot now
If you want to changed command button
• Press menu button on your device then command button will enlarge
• Select a button you want to change
• Select command button you want
• Press menu button again or back button to complete the command button setting
This application use bluetooth connection in Serial Port Profile (SPP).Send hex code to robot as follows :
0x30 = Stop
0x38 = Up
0x32 = Down
0x34 = Left
0x36 = Right
0x41 = Auto Grab
0x42 = Auto Release
0x43 = Grab
0x44 = Release
0x45 = Rotate Left
0x46 = Rotate Right
Your robot will have bluetooth connection, and programmed with bluetooth connection code.
When certain Bluetooth headsets get connected to the device the audio can get noisy / corrupt.
This app re-connects a A2DP headset after it has been connected to bypass this problem.
Please tell me when your Bluetooth headset doesn't work or if you have any other issues!
More from developer
• Realtime setlist page
• New song push notifications
• Over 2000 Questions covering Songs, Band Members, Tours, Albums and more in cloud database and growing
• Weighted scoring system which increases and/or decreases pt values based on how many times questions are answered or skipped
• Stats & Standings page to see how you rank
• Share screenshots of your score, question or current setlist
• Hangman style display showing how many words/letters are in the answer
• Time delayed Hint and Skip feature for greater playability
• Login with Facebook, Twitter or email to track your score and question progress - or use the Just Play feature for single sessions
• Multiple device sync
• Correctly answered questions are not repeated for individual logins allowing for hours of unique play
• Questions are cloud based allowing for new questions to be added without further app related downloads
• Over 100 live DMB related taper audio clips that are played in response to correct/wrong answers, hint, and skip.
• 15 different background combinations (landscape & profile) featuring HQ amateur DMB photos
• Developed by two long time DMB traders who've been active with DMB online fan & trading communities since the 90s
• Custom Landscape mode with rearranged layout allowing for easy access to all buttons and the keyboard when held controller style.
• Developers who are passionate about The Dave Matthews Band and this App meaning: continuing performance improvements, question updates, future feature additions, and accessibility via social media
• Active @dmbtrivia account for help/feedback, twitter based DMB trivia, and networking with other DMB fans
• Set timer between 5 seconds and one hour
• Repeat infinitely or run once
• Runs in the background with ongoing notification
Long-press on the time to change timer duration
Touch time to start or stop (and reset) the timer
A widget that displays shortcuts to your most used apps, bookmarks and contacts. More importantly, it only displays apps that are relevant to your time, day, location and other factors. It keeps track of these factors when you use an app, then displays shortcuts based on that information. If you use specific apps at home, those will be more likely to appear when you are at home.
Each widget is a row that takes up the width of your phone (not supported for tablets just yet). You can make up groups of widgets - multiple rows. Each row can be 3 to 5 icons, depending on how much space you want to tap on each. You can also make really small icons that fit 4 in the space of one regular size icon.
The widgets do not update while your screen is off or locked to reduce battery usage. They do update when you unlock your screen, plug in your phone and other rare events. Also, when you tap on one of the icons, all the icons update.
1. Press and hold on the home screen (or Menu > Add)
2. Press Widgets
3. Choose a widget size for Aware Cuts
4. Pick an icon number and how many icons are in the row above it, if any
5. Press Done
The factors used are: time of day, day of the week, location (either GPS or network), wifi state, bluetooth state, headphone state (either wired or A2DP connected via bluetooth) and battery level.
We DON'T send any of this data over the network, so we don't need the network communication permission.