Anycut is a useful system tool to create any dial, message，application shortcut.
My many friends use it all the time and good feedback from them, I hope this application also bring convenient to your life. if you have any question,problem or any other good suggestion, you can feedback to us.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Children
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids. Additionally, it provides the means to submit a tip, conveniently from your phone while you are on the go.
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
√ Multitouch keyboard
√ User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
√ Configurable auto correction
√ Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
√ 8 Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
√ Configurable color for the word suggestion font
√ Speech to text (select languages only)
√ Next word prediction
√ Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
√ Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
√ Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
√ Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
√ Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
√ T9/compact layout.
√ Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
√ External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
√ Alt symbols on the keyboard.
√ Split layout for tablets.
√ configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc)
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application.
When it comes to customizations, nobody does it better than Perfect Keyboard.
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey x, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags:best android keyboard,gingerbread,keyboards,texting pro,T9 keyboard,compact multiling,keyboard. arrow,a.i.type free,touchpal, go hackers keyboard,Jelly Bean
Solve your battery life problem by enabling the background monitoring service to record long-term CPU usage by individual apps.
SystemPanel includes the following features:
Task Manager: The task manager shows what applications are currently loaded into memory and/or running on a device, including current CPU and memory utilization for each. The task manager provides the ability to kill offending applications, and includes an emergency "end all" widget to handle extreme scenarios.
System Monitor: The system monitor can be enabled to record device usage history over a period of time (up to one week), such that you can determine what applications and usage patterns have the greatest impact on battery life. This feature is commonly used to help track down which applications are having major negative effects on battery life. The system monitor records CPU usage for each process, overall CPU usage, display usage, battery level, and battery charging status.
Installer: The installer enables you to install and uninstall applications quickly and conveniently. It can archive multiple versions of applications, such that you can backup your apps before an update and revert back to older versions afterward. This is useful in the not uncommon event the updated item is buggy or otherwise undesirable. Additionally, the Installer is designed to work much more efficiently than the standard Android application manager, and does not suffer the frustrating lag issues found in the default Android item when browsing through a large number of installed apps.
Device Information: The device information screens show detailed information about your Android device, including storage, capabilities, network state, and OS build information.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel consume battery?
- The only component of SystemPanel which runs in the background is the "System Monitor" feature. This feature must be enabled by the user (by default, SystemPanel runs nothing in the background). When enabled, the System Monitor feature will record data about which applications are consuming the battery every 15 minutes. All told, this feature will use approximately one minute of CPU / battery time per day of operation. When this feature is not enabled, SystemPanel will not run in the background in any capacity.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.
Is your device safe from threats? AdWare detects adwares on your phone or tablet and easily offers you to remove them. The live protection automatically alerts you if an adware or malware is found when you install a new app
A lot of Ad Networks now push ads to the standard Android notification bar, install icons on the mobile desktop, modify browser bookmarks and default homepage.
With AdWare, you will be able to know which app is responsible for these ads and will be able to remove them easily. It also works as an airpush detector and remover, a virus remover, an ad blocker.
Adware improves your security. Keep your mobile safe and don't hesitate to use also antivirus.
Currently detected Ad Networks include:
• Moolah Media
• StartApp PostCall
INTERNET: to update adware database
VIBRATE: when an adware is detected
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to power off (shutdown) with one click.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
--- If you don't read it, it will be very obvious to us and we WILL NOT be willing to help you. You have been warned. ---
This is a 5 day trial to test things out, after that you can purchase the unlocker to keep using all your emojis! :)
This is a standalone keyboard that we have created with our app Sliding Messaging Pro. It is baked into that app, so there is no need to download here if you are only using it for that app, but we wanted to add it for anyone to use, even if you don't support us through that app.
This keyboard only supports Google's new Google+ emojis, the ones in their hangouts app.
NOTE: This app will NOT actually show the emojis in the text box or on the device unless your system supports them! Please understand this! We have no way to add support for that from this app. If you would like to get that working, you will have to have a rooted phone and change the system font to one that supports Google's emojis.
Even though it doesn't show them correctly in the text boxes, when you send the message/tweet/email or whatever you are using it for, they will show up correctly, again as long as the app supports Google's new emojis. The recipient will receive them fine as well, as long as their phone has emoji support. They will be received fine on any iOS devices and any messaging app for Android that supports them. Almost all do by now.
To actually see the emojis in the app, you will have to install an app that supports them. Examples of this would be: Sliding Messaging Pro, WhatsApp, Hangouts, and many more, you will have to find out yourself if the app you want to use our keyboard with supports them.
--- How to Enable/Use ---
To enable the "Sliding Emoji Keyboard", go to Settings -> Language & Keyboard, then check the "Sliding Emoji Keyboard" to enable it.
To use "Sliding Emoji Keyboard", you need to change the input method:
- In Android 2.3 and below, select "Sliding Emoji Keyboard" from the dialog that comes up after long pressing on any text box.
- In Android 4.0 and above, drag down the notification tray when a text box is selected, then select "Sliding Emoji Keyboard" after switching the input method.
--- Quick Switching Techniques ---
The fastest way to switch between the normal keyboard that you use and our emoji one is to:
1.) Long click on the space button in your normal keyboard (This only works with some keyboards, some do not seem to support this action unfortunately)
2.) That will bring up the Input Method Switcher dialog box, select the "Sliding Emoji Keyboard" from the dialog
3.) When you are done with your emojis, just long press on our delete button and it will revert to your previous keyboard.
Way faster and more efficient!
--- REMEMBER ---
As I said above, you won't be able to see all the emojis on the device! Sometimes they will show up as a blank space and usually they will show up as black and white image of the selected emoji. THIS IS FINE. THEY WILL SEND CORRECTLY to all your friends that have support for them (again, iOS users and any Android messaging apps that have the emojis in them).
Please don't just rate it one star because you can't see the images. I have explained it to you, so there are really no excuses for this.
Thank you for reading, and if you didn't, remember that we will not be very willing to help or support you.
Credit to Andreas Stuetz for his PagerSlidingTabStrip!
With AppXplore you can now dig inside all apps installed on your device and find out detailed information such as app version, package names, certificate validity dates, application signature, permissions, activities and lots more.
With the simple UI and several nice features, it makes it a great tool for developers and tech savvy users. If you want to know more about your Android apps, AppXplore is one of the best analysis tools out there!
More from developer
• Realtime setlist page
• New song push notifications
• Over 2000 Questions covering Songs, Band Members, Tours, Albums and more in cloud database and growing
• Weighted scoring system which increases and/or decreases pt values based on how many times questions are answered or skipped
• Stats & Standings page to see how you rank
• Share screenshots of your score, question or current setlist
• Hangman style display showing how many words/letters are in the answer
• Time delayed Hint and Skip feature for greater playability
• Login with Facebook, Twitter or email to track your score and question progress - or use the Just Play feature for single sessions
• Multiple device sync
• Correctly answered questions are not repeated for individual logins allowing for hours of unique play
• Questions are cloud based allowing for new questions to be added without further app related downloads
• Over 100 live DMB related taper audio clips that are played in response to correct/wrong answers, hint, and skip.
• 15 different background combinations (landscape & profile) featuring HQ amateur DMB photos
• Developed by two long time DMB traders who've been active with DMB online fan & trading communities since the 90s
• Custom Landscape mode with rearranged layout allowing for easy access to all buttons and the keyboard when held controller style.
• Developers who are passionate about The Dave Matthews Band and this App meaning: continuing performance improvements, question updates, future feature additions, and accessibility via social media
• Active @dmbtrivia account for help/feedback, twitter based DMB trivia, and networking with other DMB fans
• Set timer between 5 seconds and one hour
• Repeat infinitely or run once
• Runs in the background with ongoing notification
Long-press on the time to change timer duration
Touch time to start or stop (and reset) the timer
A widget that displays shortcuts to your most used apps, bookmarks and contacts. More importantly, it only displays apps that are relevant to your time, day, location and other factors. It keeps track of these factors when you use an app, then displays shortcuts based on that information. If you use specific apps at home, those will be more likely to appear when you are at home.
Each widget is a row that takes up the width of your phone (not supported for tablets just yet). You can make up groups of widgets - multiple rows. Each row can be 3 to 5 icons, depending on how much space you want to tap on each. You can also make really small icons that fit 4 in the space of one regular size icon.
The widgets do not update while your screen is off or locked to reduce battery usage. They do update when you unlock your screen, plug in your phone and other rare events. Also, when you tap on one of the icons, all the icons update.
1. Press and hold on the home screen (or Menu > Add)
2. Press Widgets
3. Choose a widget size for Aware Cuts
4. Pick an icon number and how many icons are in the row above it, if any
5. Press Done
The factors used are: time of day, day of the week, location (either GPS or network), wifi state, bluetooth state, headphone state (either wired or A2DP connected via bluetooth) and battery level.
We DON'T send any of this data over the network, so we don't need the network communication permission.