Estas harto de tener que ir a los ajustes de tu reloj para activar/desactivar el wifi, bluethoot y gps?
Estas harto de tener varias aplicaciones para activar/desactivar el wifi, bluethoot y gps?
Con esta aplicación podrás en una única pantalla realizar estas acciones. No deja de ser un toggle en una única aplicación.
Si tu reloj no tiene GPS, no aparece el icono de gps,
Si tu reloj no tiene Wifi, no aparecerá el icono del Wifi
Si tu reloj no tiene bluethoot, no aparecerá el icono del bluethoot.
You can choose any files such as images, videos, or PDF.
- You need a separate application that corresponds to the format so you can open the file. For example, PDF files can not be opened without PDF readers such as Adobe Reader.
Electricity in Lebanon is cut following some predefined patterns depending on locations. For example in Beirut, it is cut off for 3 hours everyday regularly between 6am and 6pm (6am-9am, 9am-12pm, 12pm-3pm and 3pm-6pm)
This tool displays a calendar showing daily cut off times.
It has also home screen widgets that are dynamically updated everyday to show the correct cut off time of the day.
-Supports areas outside Beirut
-Possibility to configure multiple locations.
-Home screen widgets to show the daily cut offs along with the current electricity status (on/off)
-(NEW) Setting a Reminder before electricity cuts off
To activate the reminder go to settings -> select a location -> tick the Reminder checkbox (you can also configure the time before which the reminder is triggered, it's set to 10min by default)
Note that the cut off times are based on calculations assuming cut offs are regular and respected by EDL (Electricite Du Liban) otherwise it may differ from actual cut offs. We are aware that cut off times are not always respected by EDL so we are not responsible for any cut offs that do not match the calculated times.
To report any issues/suggestions/feedback please send a mail to the support email below.
If you like the app please rate it
• Realtime setlist page
• New song push notifications
• Over 2000 Questions covering Songs, Band Members, Tours, Albums and more in cloud database and growing
• Weighted scoring system which increases and/or decreases pt values based on how many times questions are answered or skipped
• Stats & Standings page to see how you rank
• Share screenshots of your score, question or current setlist
• Hangman style display showing how many words/letters are in the answer
• Time delayed Hint and Skip feature for greater playability
• Login with Facebook, Twitter or email to track your score and question progress - or use the Just Play feature for single sessions
• Multiple device sync
• Correctly answered questions are not repeated for individual logins allowing for hours of unique play
• Questions are cloud based allowing for new questions to be added without further app related downloads
• Over 100 live DMB related taper audio clips that are played in response to correct/wrong answers, hint, and skip.
• 15 different background combinations (landscape & profile) featuring HQ amateur DMB photos
• Developed by two long time DMB traders who've been active with DMB online fan & trading communities since the 90s
• Custom Landscape mode with rearranged layout allowing for easy access to all buttons and the keyboard when held controller style.
• Developers who are passionate about The Dave Matthews Band and this App meaning: continuing performance improvements, question updates, future feature additions, and accessibility via social media
• Active @dmbtrivia account for help/feedback, twitter based DMB trivia, and networking with other DMB fans
• Set timer between 5 seconds and one hour
• Repeat infinitely or run once
• Runs in the background with ongoing notification
Long-press on the time to change timer duration
Touch time to start or stop (and reset) the timer