* Simple vector graphics for instant start-up and buttery-smooth game play even on slow devices
* Gesture control so no fat-finger issues with on-screen buttons
* 12 achievements to unlock varying in difficulty from easy to quite tricky
* Leaderboard so you can rank your progress versus your friends
* Portrait and landscape mode supported for playing one-handed standing on the train or sitting down in front of the TV
* Support for Android Wear---play Glow Fly on your watch!
It's possible to play on TV using an HDMI cable from your device as you won't need to look at the device you are using as a controller. I've also tried Chromecast, which is super smooth now on Nexus 7 with Lollipop.
There's optional background music so you can start up your music player and play your own tunes---plenty of CPU left over to do this without stalling the game.
This game loves pixels, so play on the biggest screen you can. It will not scale down to 1080p like other, less efficient, games! (If you have developer options enabled, "Force 4x MSAA" is worth turning on.)
Note that Glow Fly might not be suitable for motion sickness sufferers. I'm having a think to see if there's any way round this.
Android Wear: I have tested on a Sony SWR50 and the game play is as smooth as it is on a tablet. Very interested to hear how Glow Fly runs on other watches.
You might get an advert after each flight, for which permissions to access the internet and work out if the internet is on are needed. I felt that adverts were the fairest way to attempt to recover the costs of producing Glow Fly, and interstitials mean you don't have to see any while playing.
Araton cutting wood while Beren and Bor discuss a very important secret. Meldon asleep and no one can wake up!
Blowing on your smartphone to unleash a blizzard. Make you feel at Beren and Bor your presence. Try to discover the secret of the four lumberjacks!
1. Go to www.jejnet.com/xmas
2. Print the image or show it on a screen.
3. Press "Continue" and point the camera towards the image.
You've been found out.
By now you're in it and you can not stop. The only way to survive is keep running without looking back.
Jump over the obstacles or slide under them.
Avoid the missiles launched from the helicopters, while the police cars try to stop you.
Watch out for logs that could roll towards you, while others take fire.
Remember! On the snow, nothing is as it seems.
Collect all the coins needed to activate the boost or use them to revive in case of accident.
Reach new record to unlock special costumes.
Get ready to run! Now!