• Sync with other Androids, iPhones and the web, also works fully offline
• Focus on great user experience, tablet layout
• Possibility to have multiple groups and swipe between them
• Payments log
• Minimal number of transactions to settle debts within a group
• Multiple currencies
• Uneven split (useful for families or couples), more people can contribute to the payment
• Attach image of receipt to the payment
• Email export, export/import to SD card and CSV
• Repay your debts easily via PayPal (no fees)
• For developers: open API
• Translated to 20 languages
More available via in-app purchases:
• remove ads
• filter payments
• convert debts into single currency
• Contacts - suggesting names and e-mails
• Internet, Phone state - sync, PayPal, statistics
• Accounts, Sync - sync
• SD Card - storing of receipts
Beta version: http://goo.gl/VsXpZG
This application will allow you to manage these cases quickly. In the case of a group expense, the application will apply a mathematical algorithm to simplify at the most the issue of "who owes how many to whom? " .
List of features:
● Individual expenses management.
● Group expenses management.
● Widget (with 3 various sizes and customizable).
● Backup (using Google Drive/Dropbox or your SD card)
● Take into account your contacts, with autocompletion to not lose your time to fill new spending
● Possibility to remind yourself of debts with notifications
● Share the expenses by sending email or SMS reports to your contacts
● Automatically saves dates of debts
● Using the currency of your country
The application also allows you to remind you the debts by sending a summary of expenditures by email or SMS. This task is simplified by the automatic retrieving of emails and phone number of the contacts.
Finally, keep an eye on your accounts directly from the home with widgets. Three sizes are available , from the most unobtrusive to the most complete. You can also customize the widget by going in the settings of the application.
Whether you are traveling with friends, going out to dinner with colleagues or advancing money to buy a gift, Square up allows you, at any moment, to know:
- who paid what, when, where and to whom?
- who owes what and to whom?
- management of your events: name, date, participants, total amount, deals, debts
- deals geolocation
- debts minimization, debts resolution in your base currency
- synthesis send (as a report) by email to participants
- list of your active currencies
- help (as a FAQ)
Square up is available in French, in English and in Spanish.
Since it is about YOUR money, you don’t have to rely on the algorithms behind Repayr. Everything is documented in a chronicle so you can recalculate everything on your own (if you like to).
To help you manage your IOUs more easily, Repayr offers a stylish and easy to use interface you will enjoy, even if you are not a hobby accountant.
To give you all the flexibility you want, you can open up to twelve projects and even sent them to the Android devices of your friends (Functionality of Repayr Pro).
Repayr is about:
• 100% transparency
(full documentation of all transactions to make sure everything is handled correctly)
• 100% your data
(no registration, no access to your contacts, no social networks, no cloud servers etc.)
• 100% simplicity
(easy to use interface, accurate calculations, no bullsh*t)
Here is how Repayr helps you managing your travel costs:
Peter, Sarah, and Michael are on a weekend trip to the Netherlands. Peter has rented a car (180$), while Michael pays the gas (60$). Sarah organizes the tickets for a boat trip (45$) and buys some souvenirs for Michael and herself (20$). On the first evening, they decide to have dinner and go to the club afterwards […].
At the moment, Peter owes Michael 20$ for the gas and Sarah 15$ for the boat trip, while Sarah owes 60$ to Peter for the car and 20$ to Michael for the gas. Michael on the other hand owes Peter 60$ for the car and Sarah 15$ for the trip plus 10$ for the souvenir. As you see, things get complicated pretty fast.
Repayr does not only remember who owes how much money to whom. It also reduces the amount of transactions to a minimum. In our example this would mean: Peter gets 40$ from Sarah and 45$ from Michael. That’s it.
Settle is an app to allow you to keep track of your balance between your friends, no need to settle until you feel like to or simply see who has the highest owing balance and that guy paid. As simple as that!
Transfer "settle" balance is simple, just type in the amount and it will generate a secure QR Code, so your friend can scan it to receive. Your balance will be kept up-to-date by the app.