• Sync with other Androids, iPhones and the web, also works fully offline
• Focus on great user experience, tablet layout
• Possibility to have multiple groups and swipe between them
• Payments log
• Minimal number of transactions to settle debts within a group
• Multiple currencies
• Uneven split (useful for families or couples), more people can contribute to the payment
• Attach image of receipt to the payment
• Email export, export/import to SD card and CSV
• Repay your debts easily via PayPal (no fees)
• For developers: open API
• Translated to 20 languages
More available via in-app purchases:
• remove ads
• filter payments
• convert debts into single currency
• Contacts - suggesting names and e-mails
• Internet, Phone state - sync, PayPal, statistics
• Accounts, Sync - sync
• SD Card - storing of receipts
Beta version: http://goo.gl/VsXpZG
Create groups of expenses: Home, Holidays, Work, etc.
Invite a member to join and share your expenses in a group.
Each member of the group can add expenses.
The added expenses appear instantly on your app.
Cospender calculates the debt of each member to settle up with your friend.
Manage more effectively your budget. Follow your expenses every month through detailed graphs.
Create recurring expenses: Rent, Subscriptions, etc.
- No registration needed
- Automatic synchronization
- Debt calculation of each member
- Offline expense creation
- Recurring expenses
- Push notifications
- Compatible with Android Wear
Settle is an app to allow you to keep track of your balance between your friends, no need to settle until you feel like to or simply see who has the highest owing balance and that guy paid. As simple as that!
Transfer "settle" balance is simple, just type in the amount and it will generate a secure QR Code, so your friend can scan it to receive. Your balance will be kept up-to-date by the app.
Since it is about YOUR money, you don’t have to rely on the algorithms behind Repayr. Everything is documented in a chronicle so you can recalculate everything on your own (if you like to). You can even see which ratio of your budget was spend for which expenses in a pie chart.
To help you manage your IOUs with style, Repayr has a slick design you will enjoy, even if you are not a hobby accountant.
To give you all the flexibility you want, you can open up to twelve projects and even sent them to the Android devices of your friends (Functionality of Repayr Pro).
Repayr is about:
• 100% transparency
(full documentation of all transactions to make sure everything is handled correctly)
• 100% your data
(no registration, no access to your contacts, no social networks, no cloud servers etc.)
• 100% simplicity
(easy to use interface, accurate calculations, no bullsh*t)
Here is how Repayr helps you managing your travel costs:
Peter, Sarah, and Michael are on a weekend trip to the Netherlands. Peter has rented a car (180$), while Michael pays the gas (60$). Sarah organizes the tickets for a boat trip (45$) and buys some souvenirs for Michael and herself (20$). On the first evening, they decide to have dinner and go to the club afterwards […].
At the moment, Peter owes Michael 20$ for the gas and Sarah 15$ for the boat trip, while Sarah owes 60$ to Peter for the car and 20$ to Michael for the gas. Michael on the other hand owes Peter 60$ for the car and Sarah 15$ for the trip plus 10$ for the souvenir. As you see, things get complicated pretty fast.
Repayr does not only remember who owes how much money to whom. It also reduces the amount of transactions to a minimum. In our example this would mean: Peter gets 40$ from Sarah and 45$ from Michael. That’s it.
This application will allow you to manage these cases quickly. In the case of a group expense, the application will apply a mathematical algorithm to simplify at the most the issue of "who owes how many to whom? " .
List of features:
● Individual expenses management.
● Group expenses management.
● Widget (with 3 various sizes and customizable).
● Backup (using Google Drive/Dropbox or your SD card)
● Take into account your contacts, with autocompletion to not lose your time to fill new spending
● Possibility to remind yourself of debts with notifications
● Share the expenses by sending email or SMS reports to your contacts
● Automatically saves dates of debts
● Using the currency of your country
The application also allows you to remind you the debts by sending a summary of expenditures by email or SMS. This task is simplified by the automatic retrieving of emails and phone number of the contacts.
Finally, keep an eye on your accounts directly from the home with widgets. Three sizes are available , from the most unobtrusive to the most complete. You can also customize the widget by going in the settings of the application.
* Manage IOUs and see who owes how much instantly
* Add bills and settle up on the go
* Remind your friends without the awkwardness
* Perfect for roommates, coworkers, and friends
* Supports over 100 currencies
* Works online and offline
* Bills automatically syncs with billsup.com
Send bugs and feedback to email@example.com.
Feel free to visit http://www.billsup.com for more details.
Ever had to share expenses with a group, when no one ever remembers for what he paid and when - it is always a mess. Well this is exactly what Conmigo is for!
- Create groups of partners to share expenses with.
- Add expenses for anyone by category and date
- [NEW] Uneven split. Select participants (and their share) for each expense.
- See who you owe and who owes you
- Show your partners how much they owe each other
- See all group's expenses in a history list
- Settle your debts easily
- Create multiple expense groups and switch between them
- Add up to 7 partners to group
- Get smart tips on future expenses
- Send expense report by email
- Sync! Every transaction will be synced between partners' devices. Every participant will always be up to date.
- User management inside existing groups
Now it’s easy to share.
Running into issues or can't install? Send an email or tweet @ConmigoTeam.
Help us improve our app, we will appreciate to hear any suggestions remarks or ideas you have.
We have plenty of surprises waiting - stay tuned!
- share : send email reports to your contacts
- keep everything : backup and restore your counts from your SD card
- keep track thoroughly : Piggy calculates the general balance of your contacts throughout all your events
- keep it clear : you can merge several events into one, archive old ones and restore them when you need it
- keep track abroad : you can add any currency you need and set their exchange rates for each event
- keep it accurate : exchange rates can be set for each event and weights of people can be set for each expense
To support Piggy, buy Piggy Donate, you'll get access to Excel export (.csv).
Piggy also tracks your debts and IOUs with individual friends (the coffee your paid, the money you lent, etc).
You'll always know who owes you what !
For comments, suggestion or remarks, send us an email.
PS : Piggy is looking for translations. English, French and Italian are currently available. For other languages, feel free to participate !
keywords : shared expenses, share, expense, shared, expenses, group, friends, counts, debts, IOU, bill
Travel Money tracks your expenses and manages the spendings of a group of people. It is especially useful while travelling and using different currencies.
It tells you how much each person owns or owes other people in the group. It supports exchange rate conversion on the fly, online sharing and detailed statistics.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Share the expenses among people in any possible way.
- Online Sync between participants.
- Multiple currencies and conversion on the fly.
- Customize your own categories or currencies.
- Works fully offline.
- Shows the payments on a map.
- Tells who owns or owes whom.
- Control your holiday budget at any time.
- Shows expenses for persons, categories and currencies.
- Detailed statistics by email.
- Export to Excel as CSV.
- Backup / Restore from SD Card.
- Internet: to get exchange rates online and for online sync.
- Accounts: to sync between participants and your devices.
- Contacts: to allow auto-complete when adding participants.
- SD-Card: required for CSV Excel export and Backup/Restore.
- Location: to show the payments on a map.
This is the free version, which allows to save up to 50 payments per trip. If you like this app, you can unlock unlimited payments without losing your data.
-> I'm looking for people to help translate the app! If you want to help, please contact me!
Keywords: travel, holiday, trip, money, spendings, expenses, group, assets, credit, manage, debts, owe, balance, finance, people, person, share, sharing, cash, accounting, foreign, currency, exchange rates, count, map, vacation, vacations, position, location, geotagging, Group Expenses, IOU, settle, Piggy, CWMoney, Expensify, Receipt, TripAdvisor, Settle Up, Splitwise, split expenses, Money Lover, Receipt Ninja, Tricount, Splittr, online, sync, synchronisation.