- Download "UCCW" to use this skin: http://goo.gl/33y9P
- A home launcher to edit grid size of your home screen, one such as Nova Launcher. http://goo.gl/TeX15
- Download "Media Utilities" to enable music widget: http://goo.gl/8vx1m
Open the app and tick [✔]UCCW, [✔]Use altern..., [✔]Attempt direct... and [✔]Send Song..., in settings.
- Wallpapers and icons (optional): http://ge.tt/2p8HgaU1
- Add a UCCW widget to your homescreen and select a Evangelion skin.
- Repeat this process until you have all the widget on your homescreen, if there is not enough space, add more columns and rows in Nova Launcher's settings.
- To edit each widget, open UCCW and set Hotspot mode to "off", tap on the widget to edit. When done, set Hotspot mode to "on".
In case UCCW 3.0 causes issues, try 2.9:
UCCW v2.9: http://goo.gl/1Jpo7Q
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HOW TO ADD EVANGELION WIDGET?"
Make sure this skin and UCCW is installed. Add a new widget to you homescreen and choose "Ultimate Custom Widget" (select your size) and choose skin.
HOW DO I LAUNCH A CUSTOM APP WHEN TAPPING WIDGET?
Open "UCCW" and go to "settings", tap "hotspot mode" and set it to "off". Tap the widget you want to edit, then choose what each hotspot should launch. When done, set hotspot mode to "on".
THERE IS NO APP ICON WHEN INSTALLED
It automatically installs to be used with UCCW, you don't need to start this application. After install UCCW, add a new UCCW widget to use this skin.
HOW TO ENABLE UNREAD EMAIL COUNTER?
Open "UCCW" and go to "settings", tap "hotspot mode" and set it to "off". Tap the email widget and choose your account/inbox. When done, set hotspot mode to "on".
* Simple Battery - Uses only one battery bar, 0 - 100%
* Calendar - Month and Date.
* Clock - Current time.
* CPU - Battery(top),Temperature(left), Humidity(right).
* Memory - Missed Calls and Unread Texts
* Music - You need to install "Media Utilities" from Google Play to enable the buttons. http://goo.gl/8vx1m
* Unread Emals - Displays number of unread emails, (turn off hotspot/"lock widget" mode) tap and edit the widget to CHOOSE YOUR GMAIL account.
* Search - Edit the hotspots to add your search engine.
* UniqueNo - Just for show. Add a hotspot action onto the title.
* USB - Battery status
* Weather - Condition(top),Tomorrows Condition(left),Low/High Temperature of tomorrow(center), Current Wind Condition(right).
Weather Meter Indicator(green icon), points up when good weather, down when bad.
Choose your weather preference in UCCW's settings.
Advanced 5 Battery Bars:
Overlap "Bar1" with "Bar2" (put it above) and so on. You need to enable "widget overlap" in your launcher to do this.
* BatteryBar1 1x1 - Battery down to 80%.
* BatteryBar2 1x1 - Battery down to 60%.
* BatteryBar3 1x1 - Battery down to 40%.
* BatteryBar4 1x1 - Battery down to 20%.
* BatteryBar5 1x1 - Battery down to 0%.
Contact me via mail if you need further help!
This theme is based on the theme used in "Sharp Docomo Neon Genesis Evangelion SH-06D" and is NOT associated with any of the official Evangelion products. The whole concepts and design was based on the phone "Sharp Docomo Neon Genesis Evangelion SH-06D". Link to their official site: http://www.evangelion.co.jp/nerv_keitai/
-[Special thanks to]-
The Battery & Clock widget set were released form
EVANGELION Communication Project.
These are pursuing simplicity. （A battery widget is only a residual quantity display, and the clock widget is present time display only.)
But these are very legible widget set ! （©khara）
Wallpaper and icons are not included.
(Wallpaper and icons are using from EVANGELION Communication Tools.)
The number of filled hexagons reflects your battery charge, and their color shifts from green to yellow to red.
Also the grid will animate when receiving SMS.
Live wallpaper features:
★ 4 hexagon styles
★ 3 drawing patterns
★ Various color themes, and option to create a custom color theme
★ Must-have live wallpaper for Neon Genesis Evangelion or NERV themed styles.
Is this wallpaper eating too much RAM? Do you experience random crashes? Please try using larger hexagons in the settings. Fewer hexagons on screen = fewer memory used.
This app is a live wallpaper. Once you download it, it will not appear in your app drawer.
To set it as a wallpaper, long press on your desktop, until the menu appears. Then choose Wallpapers -> Live wallpapers -> Hexagon Battery Live Wallpaper -> Set wallpaper.
For any problem or question send an email to the developer.
Keywords: hexagon hexagons grid neon genesis evangelion eva nerv battery level charge indicator
The Magi display will always be in the landscape orientation. There are options to change the drawing speed and the number of attack vectors from each of the attacking Magi computer cores. Note that the faster the drawing speed, the more battery drain there will be (very slight increase on devices I've tested on).
Forum thread on EvaGeeks: http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?t=11572
Please leave feedback or suggestions.
Based on the Devon Belt Watch, since I would never be able to buy it, I created for my iPhone, then got rid of the iPhone and needed it on my Nexus 4. Now everyone can enjoy this as well!
After installing iZonoMini, you will see this listed as an available widget in the UCCW list of widgets.
Watch for more, and follow me on twitter @SchmilK or on Google+ +SchmilK
I just place the clock above my dock but you can place it anywhere you want. I have asked for permissions to use the dock images in the screen shot to create another skin to go along with this one. If and when I get permission to post I will post it.
Make sure you are using uccw v2.1.2 before using this this skin. You can get the latest uccw from here.
How to install the skin:
1. Add 4x2 UCCW widget.
2. Pick Dreamlife Clock skin from the list inside uccw.
3. Touch the hand icon when it appears and wait for a few seconds.
If you are having problems installing try downloading and installing manually from here.
***TO GET THIS THEME TO WORK ON YOUR PHONE, YOU MUST HAVE EITHER ADW LAUNCER or ADW LAUNCHER EX INSTALLED***
**For those who cannot get this theme to work try installing the ADW.Launcher--the link can be found below!!**
This is an ADW Launcher theme inspired by the self-titeld blink-182 album. This theme includes 6 blink-182 wallpapers and a unique font used on the album.
Coming soon are blink-182 clock widgets and many other features!!
Show your love for blink-182 as we wait until their next album comes out!
This elegant Launcher Pro theme includes over 200+ custom icons for all of your favorite apps, several wallpapers to choose from, a custom dock, a clock widget, and many other included visual features.
Many more features coming soon including toggle widgets for wifi, gps and more, more custom docks and many more custom icons!! If you would like to suggest icons to create for your favorite apps please comment at my blog or on the app and I will be sure to add your suggestion. Thank you!! Enjoy!!
This sharp ADW theme includes over 200+ custom icons for all of your favorite apps, several wallpapers to choose from, a custom dock, a clock widget, a custom font and many other included visual features.
For those of you who have ADW Launcher EX, I have included an Icon Pack and Dock Pack where you can browse through the icons I have included to edit its icon...such as the app drawer launcer. (Longpress on an app and choose edit to)
change the icon image). To use the included dock, go to ADW Settings, then UI Settings, then Main Dock, then Dock Background and then choose the dock from the custom theme icon.
Many more features coming soon including toggle widgets for wifi, gps and more, more custom docks
and many more custom icons!! If you would like to suggest icons to create for your favorite apps please comment at my
blog or on the app and I will be sure to add your suggestion. Thank you!! Enjoy!!