Disclaimer: this game contains purchasable content and ads. All purchasable content can also be unlocked for free through gameplay, though much of the additional content is difficult to unlock. It is our hope that the ads used in this game are not intrusive or disruptive. If you find that the ads are making the game unfun or aggravating, please let us know (leave a review, or contact us on facebook, twitter, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org). Mandatory Ads are automatically removed if you spend $2.00 or more on purchasable content or via donation.
Bored of good app games? Have too much time to kill? Looking for fellow donut fanatics? Then you've come to the right game!
Play as boring Atlas! Complete 4 grueling Challenges! Get mad at 45 redundant levels! Attempt to collect 30+ lame alternate skins! Lose your mind looking for hidden content! A Day in the Life of Atlas has it all!
- Poorly themed Greek Mythological content
- Mostly functional touch-screen-based arcade mechanics
- A boring Tutorial
- 4 Chapters with excessively long Challenge modes
- 45 levels with an unfair medal system
- An unlockable, but pointless, Endless Mode
- 30+ alternate skins without special effects
- Hidden content that's not worth finding
- A guaranteed huge waste of your time
- And so many poorly crafted jokes!