The sliding puzzle is a classical puzzle game for any ages, enjoyed by children and adults.
Resolve the puzzle choosing a photo from your gallery or making one with your camera. You can also use one of the fantastic photos which are included in the game.
This game is totally free and is available in the following languages:
The game has three funny styles:
- Classic style: Enjoy playing many levels of each world.
- Time trial style: Resolve the puzzle before time finishes.
- Choose your photo style: a free style, where you choose the difficulty, the board size and the photo (making a photo with your camera or choosing one from your gallery). Play with your own photos!!!
After finishing a level, the score you got and a complete statistic with information about your best time, the number of movements, as well as your worst time and average value of all games played on this level will be showed.
When you exit a game, the state of the puzzle will be automatically saved. So you can continue whenever you want.
Make up different challenges to unblock achievements and obtain trophies.
You like games like puzzles and ability games? Then you will like the Slide Puzzle. Play and enjoy at the same time you are doing brain training and improving your intelligence.
This popular game is also known as 15 puzzle, slide puzzle, sliding puzzle, sliding block puzzle, sliding tile puzzle, the 15, fifteen puzzle, gem puzzle, the magic puzzle square, boss puzzle, game of fifteen, mystic square.
The game can be personalized on the preference screen, suitable to the preferences of every player.
Size and color of the pieces can be changed on the preferences menu to make them more visible.
To increase the difficulty of the game, players who want more new challenges can hide the numbers.
The game works perfectly on tablets and mobile phones.
The creators of Memory launch a new game: the Photo Slide Puzzle.
The game provides beautiful photos from different countries: Ireland, France, Belgium, Austria…
The permission to access storage is necessary to store photos made with the camera and use them in the puzzle.
The permission to access internet is used for publicity and for an anonymous private statistic of the game´s use.
Please, let us know your opinion and suggestions about the game in order to improve it.
If you are a google+ user and you like the game, please press 1+ button. So you will help us to improve and to create more games. Thank you!!!
If something doesn´t work or if you want to let us know your suggestions, please write us an e-mail.
- In Numbers Mode, you are invited to sort the number from 1 to 15, from top-right corner to bottom-left. Same logic for Letters.
- In Images Mode, player should reconstruct the image pieces to re-establish the original, full-size image.
- Custom Mode gives player the possibility to play with their own Gallery pictures or photos taken by camera.
You have to complete the grid in the shortest period of time by moving as less tiles as you can.
The game is challenging though and only best players can have great times and moves.
You will be able to move more than one tile if they are on the same column or row as the empty space on the grid, this will let you do better scores.
More features, options and themes are going to be added soon.
You can follow us on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diginium-Graphics/387916321231070
Or our Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/109912751618747796461/109912751618747796461/posts
For more informations, send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
* 28 available HD images to solve.
* 3 puzzle sizes: 3x3 (8-tile), 4x4 (15-tile) and 5x5 (24-tile) games
* 3 difficulty levels
- You can play with any picture available on your phone/tablet or use one of the provided (wood, glass) styles or any of the built-in high-res photos.
- You can enable any effect individually (e.g. turn the shuffle animation on or off).
- TileFun was created for fun of programming Android, so it is free of ads and safe, i.e. it requires NO SPECIAL PERMISSIONS.
TileFun game is optimized for ease of playing with a pleasant, aesthetic appearance. It allows different kinds of playing styles (pure puzzle vs. effects, relaxed playing or beat-your-high-score...).
- Realistic rendering and animation: Tiles follow finger precisely (if desired), multiple tiles can be moved at once, handcrafted tile bitmaps for that realism touch.
- Various styles: Pure wooden "retro" tiles, glass tiles with user-selected background or classic picture puzzle/photo puzzle (Five hi-quality pics are built-in, but you can use any image from your gallery - camera, download or email).
- Game status is saved automagically, you can stop anytime and continue later (or start a new game).
- Puzzle size NxM can be changed with each new game, anything from 2x2 to 10x10 (and all intermediate sizes, e.g. 2x3, 6x4, 6x9...)
- Customize the game's look, touch and feel according to your preferences, (enable sound, haptic and animation effects - including re-shuffling the tiles by shaking the device - during playing - but only if desired); change the tile style in mid-game.
- Switch on the integrated stop-watch/counter to track/beat your best results (saved automatically).
- View your high scores and directly start a new NxM game from the high score list (main screen/menu).
- TileFun scales from low-res phones to high-res tablets - as a tablet game it is a real eye-catcher due to the large screen and high resolution of today's tablets. It runs on older devices (from Android 1.6) but also on newest tablets like the recent Nexus 7 2013 with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and works fine with both portrait and landscape orientation.
- All effects can be turned off - if you prefer realism, play it like a "dumb" slide puzzle...
TileFun requires no special permissions on your phone/tablet and has a small footprint of 2.7MB - including the 5 built-in HD-pictures. It will install on SD-card automatically if you have Android 2.2 or higher. TileFun is ad-free!
Keywords/Synonyms: Fifteen Puzzle, 15-puzzle, 14-15 puzzle, slide puzzle, slider puzzle, sliding puzzle, sliding tile puzzle, tile-puzzle, picture puzzle, photo puzzle, mosaic puzzle, Gem-Puzzle, 8-Puzzle, 31-Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square, Jeu de Taquin, Retro style, Schiebefax, Schiebefix, Schiebepuzzle, Puzzle Quindici, Quince Puzzle, quince rompecabezas, image puzzle, free android puzzle
VanPuzzle is a free and fun puzzle game to play. It is compatible with Android 2.1 above. It is also a nice brain game to exercise your skill and your memory, and it's suitable for kids, young people, and elder. I categorized as slide Puzzle Number or Puzzle Alphabet (since this game can be play with number or Alphabet)
To play the game you can scramble, and touch or slide the box that you want to move until it makes a proper sequence from 1 to 15, or from A to Z.
We made the scrambling process properly, hence you can see how the scramble process is going on.
By using menu, we can do the following:
- change from numbers to alphabet, and the other way around
- change the language to English, Bahasa Indonesian, or Spanish
- reset the game and back to the original position
- quit the game, which will stop the application
• Variable grid size
• Highlight cells in their correct position
• Display cell co-ordinates
• Rotate images
• Variable blank cell position
• Remembers puzzle state (even if the phone is turned off)
• Supports all screen densities and sizes
• No adverts
• !!! FREE !!!
Move rows and columns up, down, left or right, and try to achieve the target figure in this brain game. One block space is left empty for providing movement. Challenge yourself to solve levels faster every day and track your times
-Four amazing image puzzles to choose from-jack , nancy, rainbow girl, cute couple
-Feature to select puzzle image from phone gallery as well .
-Six exciting levels offered – 3x3.4x4,5x5,6x6,7x7,8x8.
-You can chose which block position you want to leave empty in puzzle.
-High scores and timings are saved for each level so that you can track your progress.
-Option to switch game sounds on/off.
-Help section that gives information.
Are you in love with cartoon network, Disney, tom and jerry when you were a small kid ??? Then relive your playful and childhood tv time again with this crazy puzzle game. It’s the best app for you if you want your children to sharpen their brains while they have great time with cartoons.
So if you adore cute and sweet themes than get this app right away!
This addictive app is the perfect fitness exercise for the mind for kids as well as grownups. Playing this grid cube puzzle regularly will help you achieve victory in more difficult levels also.
The application stimulates problem solving skills no matter what’s your age.
Tags: brain trainer , kid puzzle , cute puzzle.
You can play with 8, 15 or 24 numbers! Try to be as fast as possible. There is a worldwide highscore, where you can compare yourself with other players.
Train your brain with this logical game!
If you like other puzzle, sudoku and math games you will love this!
This application allows the user to pick among several puzzle images, the number of tiles (3x3, 4x4 or 5x5) and the difficulty level (easy, normal or hard).
You can do that by going to the menu and selecting the "New Settings" option.
At anytime you can restart the puzzle using the same puzzle settings by clicking the refresh button icon on the top right corner of the screen. You can also enable or disable application audio at all times by toggling the sound button on the left of the refresh button.
The application keeps track of the total number of moves made and the total amount of time taken to complete the puzzle. A guide checkbox will toggle the labels of the correct order of the puzzle tiles. You can compare with the labels on the reference small image at the top left corner of the screen.
Anytime the puzzle game is paused (back button or home button pressed or another application interrupts the current puzzle), the order of the puzzle as well as the progress so far is retained. Whenever you launch the puzzle application again, you will resume exactly where you stopped with the same order, number of moves and timer.
Every time you complete the puzzle and you achieve a high score, you are eligible to add it to the top scores also accessible via the "Top Scores" option in the menu.
Finally, a fun "Auto Solve" feature was added to the menu to have the puzzle solve on its own automatically.
Overall this is a great time killer and a good brain exercise.
I hope you enjoy it!
Your goal is to put in order picture, which consists of scattered rectangles.
Just touch a rectangle, which You want to move, and it will move in free area.
Masters of the puzzle can try their skills in 9 different modes:
There are 8 pictures in each category (list of pictures will be expanded).
The puzzle also exists in other sizes, particularly the smaller 8-puzzle. If the size is 3×3 tiles, the puzzle is called the 8-puzzle or 9-puzzle, and if 4×4 tiles, the puzzle is called the 15-puzzle or 16-puzzle named, respectively, for the number of tiles and the number of spaces.
(in gameplay pressed the "standard MENU button" to activate the option menu)
** New Game
** High Scores
*Enable/Disable Status bar
*Select Background Color
*Select Timer Color
*Enable/Disable Number on the tiles
*Select Numbers Colors
*Select Numbers Sizes
*8-puzzle; (size 3x3)
*24-puzzle; (size 5 x 5)
*31-puzzle; (size 6 x 6)
*48-puzzle; (size 7 x 7)
*63-puzzle; (size 8 x 8)
*customizable images (with images from your gallery)
*timer for to challenge the your completion time
- The application to work properly requires a SD card is active.
- The default image in this game is a photo of one of the most beautiful places in Italy, the Salento.