- 當遇到中文字輸入困難時，總會以各式各樣的方式解決，例如 copy & paste、搜尋關聯字、甚至用外文翻譯… 相當費時失事！ =_="
* 前提是當你要在一個只能用倉頡／速成輸入法的環境下打字，你便可用本程式，最好再配以手寫輸入法！（詳細不用多說吧~ :P
Linpus Traditional Chinese Keyboard can predict your next word faster and more accurately than other keyboards because of its huge dictionary of words and Linpus' exhaustive testing of word patterns. In addition, when you start to type the last part of Linpus' work kicks in as Linpus Keyboard then starts to learn from the words you personally use to make that prediction even more accurate.
But Linpus Traditional Chinese keyboard is not just the most accurate it is also the most fun, most complete in terms of input methods, and customizable. It has its own full featured handwriting solution, a gesture typing solution; T9, fuzzy, handwriting, Zhuyin, Sucheng and Canjie input; re-size keyboard options, and many different themes to choose from.
Linpus Traditional Chinese Keyboard has been massively improved and updated in this edition. Next word prediction is now more accurate and faster and the handwriting engine is new. In addition, Linpus has added a number of great paid features which are automatically activated as a 30 day free trial.
Tablet users - Keyboard can be moved to new place for more convenient typing.
Physical keyboard Attach by bluetooth any physical keyboard for input and prediction.
More themes - Three new themes: Pure black, Pure purple and Brown leather.
Full screen handwriting - Can now choose full screen to write words.
Fast editing - Tap on any word in your message to select and send back to the candidate bar for editing and re-selection.
A full list of features is below:
Amazingly accurate prediction that learns and gets better the more you type
Innovative gesture typing solution
New improved handwriting engine
More ways to select sub-menu items – As well as long press can now swipe on a key
One tap to select and send typed words to prediction on bar for editing
Mixed English and Chinese input in one keyboard
Most extensive set of input methods for both Simplified and Traditional Chinese: T9, fuzzy, handwriting, Zhuyin, Sucheng and Cangjie
Edit the words memorized in your dictionary
Pannable prediction bar
Emotion symbol support
Arrow keys (cursor up and down and move around)
Improved Zhuyin and Pinyin spelling modification
Multiple skins and themes
Resize keyboard option
Long press to get comma, period, question mark and exclamation mark on first screen
Exhaustive list of colloquial words
Easy to use 9 square grid digital box instead of symbol layout for easy word editing
1.Fix issue that some smart phone use our keyboard, shutdown and then reboot, system back to built-in default IME ;
2.Fix issue that MTK6592 contact search box cannot input Zhuyin & Cangjie;
3.Fix issue that application "Clash Clans" cannot input Zhuyin & Cangjie in its input box;
4.Fix issue that Gmail receiver input box cannot input Zhuyin & Cangjie;
5.Fix issue that Backup & Restore words library will disappear sometimes after remove IME app;
6.Fix issue that Zhuyin sliding feature is not accurate from ㄔleft to ㄈ、ㄐ、ㄊ;
Note: Long press the "Earth" button can quickly switch the keyboard which you need. Long press the "Enter" key can quickly into keyboard setting and switch other IME.
Astrotek Dictionary provides more than 25,000 English- Malaysian word definitions. The English dictation function allows you to learn the correct way to speak the word. History and Bookmark functions lead you to quickly find the desired words. “Notify Search” makes it easy to copy a word from any other applications and search for its meaning
tags：dictionary, search, translate, English, Malaysian , language, offline, off-line, study, learn, learning, education, work, dictation
Astrotek Dictionary provides more than 40,000 English- Vietnamese word definitions, and more than 40,000 Vietnamese-English word definitions. The English dictation function allows you to learn the correct way to speak the word. History and Bookmark functions quickly lead you to find the desired words. “Notify Search” makes it easy to copy a word from any other applications and search for its meaning.
tags:dictionary, search, translate, English, Vietnamese, language, offline, off-line, study, learn, learning, education, work, dictation
*** THE KEYBOARD INPUT EMOJI ICON WHICH USED TO Whatsapp, Line, Facebook chatroom, WeChat ***
- support new Emoji icon for Whatsapp
- Emoji from Unicode 6.0 are supported (over 800 icons) for Jelly Bean (Android 4.1 over)
- Color Emoji of Android 4.4
- support Yahoo, Skype Emoticons (include hidden icons)
- over 200 emoticons
- support cangjie 5th version encode
- support some cangjie 3rd encode
- including 20000 chinese characters (traditional or simplified)
- cangjie/simplified chinese input
- support cantonese wordings
- easy to change other input method which long hold the button
How to enable EggMoji Chinese Input
Go to settings
Go to “Language and Keyboard”
Check off the EggMoji Chinese Input
How to change EggMoji Chinese Input
Open a text field
Select “input method”
Select EggMoji Chinese Input
* This is the Japanese handwriting recognition app.
* Handwriting recognition add-ons for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), and Korean are available as in-app-billing apps.
“mazec3” is the state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine which allows you to change your handwriting to text messages during or even after your handwriting. In particular, using with MetaMoJi’s applications such as Note Anytime or 7notes, it enables you to mix handwriting recognition into your standard Android experience, removing the reliance on the software keyboard.
The app contains three input modes; Convert, Stroke, and Keyboard. Your handwritten letters are converted into text in the Convert mode. You can choose the best words or phrases from the list of alternatives. Using Note Anytime or 7notes, you can enter your handwriting as it is in the applications in the Stroke mode. The handwritten letters can be converted later at any time. The Keyboard mode allows you to enter characters as you type in the other apps. This mode assists you to insert words that have not been registered in the mazec3’s dictionaries such as e-mail addresses or URLs.
Now you can take notes faster and easier in a wide variety of situations such as during a phone call, attending lectures, meeting with customers, and commuting. The application delivers the power of human touch, to offer solutions that eliminate the barriers between smartphone and tablet users and their keyboards. The handwriting recognition features can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology.
mazec3 features include:
- Real time conversation from handwriting
- Conversion after handwriting (only with text units in Note Anytime and 7notes)
- Stroke input with smooth inking (only for Note Anytime and 7notes)
- Software keyboard to support entering unrecognized words or phrases
- Cross application handwriting recognition available
- Customizing user-defined text in the user dictionary (only in English and Japanese)
- Learning previously-entered words and phrases
FreeNote is the most convenient note app for android.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
The smarter, faster, easier way to Note!
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
It is the Evaluation Edition, all functions are available but the "Nag-ware" will appear every ten days. You can input the evaluation code "tqeoixbu" to remove it.
There is a purchasable version(FreeNote+) on the market. FreeNote+ will not support android 1.5. Import your data into FreeNote+ using Backup/Restore function. NOTE: FreeNote+ has the same functionality as FreeNote(the free version).
feature： FreeNote note everything handwriting handwritten Note taking
Recommend to work with：Facebook twitter gmail evernote catch notes noteeverything gallery
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
Be accurate and comprehensive in the production process, still fear exhaustive. To this end the parties invited to give a positive and friendly and accommodating, the relevant data, information and suggestions by email to email@example.com
● To input a Chinese phrase, you only need to input the first phonetic symbol of each word, and you can add any remain symbols arbitrarily to narrow down the candidates you may want.
● NEW! Proximity correction: it'll smartly guess what word or phrase you want to input from neighbor keys.
● Provide several kinds of skins and colors of the soft keyboard.
● NEW! Swiping keyboard!
● NEW! English input method.
● NEW! Keyboard fan-shaped selector.
● NEW! Candidate selection dropdown.
● NEW! You can remove your user phrase now. (By swiping down on the phrase to be deleted.)
● NEW! Yitian keyboard layout.
● NEW! Up/down/left/right arrow keys, and voice recognition button.
● NEW! Move the system phrase database file to and from SD card.
● NEW! Backup/restore user phrase by yourself.
● You can build your own phrases into database, and save them to cloud by Android Backup Service.
● With great functionality of word or phrase guessing.
● Lexicon contains all the cities, streets, and roads name all around Taiwan.
● Support mobile and tablet devices, support hard keyboard.
● Able to import Chinese names in your contacts.
● Able to output Simplified Chinese.
● Support Android 1.6+.
For More information you can find in here: http://stroke5.webnode.tw/
The project was started by a group of elders in Hong Kong in 2003.
It is design for stoked elders who had difficulty on using computer for input Chinese characters. Stroke5 had categorized the Chinese Storkes in to five types, Zigzag Horizontal(Rise), Throw away, Dot(Press down) and Vertical, which are mapping on "n","m", ",", ".", and "/". As Stroke5 uses five keys to input which means people can use one hand to type Chinese characters.
As people who learn Chinese must have to learn how to use Strokes to write Chinese Characters, Stroke5 is an easy way to input Chinese Characters without learing any other kinds of Chinese Input Method. This means it is easy for those espically elders who haven't learn any PinYin or ZhuYin before (as not all Chinese know Mandarin) to type Chinese on Computer which means it can help to narrow down the Digital Divide between elders and the socitey.
Stroke5 is not just for elders but also for kids. The project had run an experiment in a kindergarten that taught K3 children to learn how to use Stroke5. After that childen could type their own Chinese name on the computer.
Record your feeling in a second and write down something you think.
Or using cordial handwriting to say hello to your friends?
You can try this app~
PS. Free Version = Ad supported.
And "No" support keyboard.
*Used handwriting input method and saving directly.
*Sharing memo with friends via email, MMS and facebook.
*Pen width and pen color fast switching and setting.
*Support portrait and landscape orientation.
*Copy/Paste between notes in the application.
*3 styles x 12color - kinds of notebooks
*Shake to undelete.
*Insert picture from gallery
*Insert a photo via press "Camera Key".(Paid Version Only)
*Widget 4x1,4x2(Paid Version Only) 4x3,4x4(All Version)
Two permissions for app:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save file in SD Card.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Get DeviceID(IMEI) for reg-code
Two permissions for Advertisement:
I am busy for new app (notes app for honeycomb) now. ^^
Allow you input operate with one hand, easily input while you are travelling or carrying something with another hand.
Chinese input method included, ChangJei, Quick, Canton Phonetic, Beijing Phonetic and Pen Stroke.
English input include Predict Dictionary & Muti-tap input.
Symbol input will change to URL shortcut keyboard while inputting URL address.
WritePad's is a new input method for Android OS which aims to replace the on-screen keyboard with PhatWare's proven multilingual handwriting recognition technology and can be used for text input in any Android application. WritePad supports most Android Smartphones and Tablets and is especially useful on pen-enabled Android Tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Jetstream and others.
WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user’s style of writing.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 11 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user’s own handwriting style.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Four basic recognition modes: cursive/mixed or print for general text entry; Numeric for entering numbers and phone numbers; and Internet for entering email addresses and URLs.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide:
<<< THIS APPLICATION IS JAPANESE ONLY >>>
Amazing handwriting recognition to your smatphone. "7notes with mazec" provides handwriting input system and handwriting note-taking app that can be used in a variety of applications!
A popular note-taking app "7notes" in the iOS version has been well received for the speed and accuracy of handwriting recognition.
The Android version of "7notes" is now available as a handwriting input app for the Android OS.
The app can be used for a variety of applications such as e-mail, Twitter, and Evernote.
The latest version supports backup and restore of notes and dictionaries.
■ ■ 7 features of "7notes with mazec" ■ ■
(1) Amazing speed and accuracy of conversion
7notes can convert your handwriting to text with speed and accuracy that you have never experienced.
This feature will make you free from annoying small keyboard or flick input to provide a comfortable input environment.
(2) Conversion of mixed Kanjis and Hiraganas
Writing Hiraganas can be recognized as complicated Kanjis.
For example, writing "Kaigi" ("kai" in Kanji and "gi" in Hiragana) can be converted to "meeting".
The feature will guide you to a stress-free input environment.
(3) Cross application handwriting recognition available
The handwriting recognition can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology (available as a Japanese IME).
(4) Convert handwritten notes to digital text on-demand
Your handwritten letters can be converted to digital text later.
This feature is very effective when you take a note at a meeting.
(5) Seamless editing for handwriting and digital text
In 7notes, you can enter both handwritten letters and font text seamlessly.
(6) Connect to other applications
You can easily export notes to e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and other applications such as Evernote.
The Evernote Enhancement add-on (paid) will allow you to load and store a note in Evernote.
The app also supports mushrooms which are familiar in Android.
You can use a variety of mushroom apps such as pictograms, symbols, and e-mail addresses.
■ ■ How to Use ■ ■
Install "7notes with mazec" and start the app.
Then set up "mazec Conversion" following instructions on the screen.
The following online manual is available:
■ ■ Operating Conditions ■ ■
Conform your device model and installation conditions for "7notes with mazec".
■ ■ License Agreement ■ ■
Read carefully the "License Agreement" before you purchase.
*If you download the app, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the License Agreement.