- 當遇到中文字輸入困難時，總會以各式各樣的方式解決，例如 copy & paste、搜尋關聯字、甚至用外文翻譯… 相當費時失事！ =_="
* 前提是當你要在一個只能用倉頡／速成輸入法的環境下打字，你便可用本程式，最好再配以手寫輸入法！（詳細不用多說吧~ :P
Linpus Traditional Chinese Keyboard can predict your next word faster and more accurately than other keyboards because of its huge dictionary of words and Linpus' exhaustive testing of word patterns. In addition, when you start to type the last part of Linpus' work kicks in as Linpus Keyboard then starts to learn from the words you personally use to make that prediction even more accurate.
But Linpus Traditional Chinese keyboard is not just the most accurate it is also the most fun, most complete in terms of input methods, and customizable. It has its own full featured handwriting solution, a gesture typing solution; T9, fuzzy, handwriting, Zhuyin, Sucheng and Canjie input; re-size keyboard options, and many different themes to choose from.
Linpus Traditional Chinese Keyboard has been massively improved and updated in this edition. Next word prediction is now more accurate and faster and the handwriting engine is new. In addition, Linpus has added a number of great paid features which are automatically activated as a 30 day free trial.
Tablet users - Keyboard can be moved to new place for more convenient typing.
Physical keyboard Attach by bluetooth any physical keyboard for input and prediction.
More themes - Three new themes: Pure black, Pure purple and Brown leather.
Full screen handwriting - Can now choose full screen to write words.
Fast editing - Tap on any word in your message to select and send back to the candidate bar for editing and re-selection.
A full list of features is below:
Amazingly accurate prediction that learns and gets better the more you type
Innovative gesture typing solution
New improved handwriting engine
More ways to select sub-menu items – As well as long press can now swipe on a key
One tap to select and send typed words to prediction on bar for editing
Mixed English and Chinese input in one keyboard
Most extensive set of input methods for both Simplified and Traditional Chinese: T9, fuzzy, handwriting, Zhuyin, Sucheng and Cangjie
Edit the words memorized in your dictionary
Pannable prediction bar
Emotion symbol support
Arrow keys (cursor up and down and move around)
Improved Zhuyin and Pinyin spelling modification
Multiple skins and themes
Resize keyboard option
Long press to get comma, period, question mark and exclamation mark on first screen
Exhaustive list of colloquial words
Easy to use 9 square grid digital box instead of symbol layout for easy word editing
1.Fix issue that some smart phone use our keyboard, shutdown and then reboot, system back to built-in default IME ;
2.Fix issue that MTK6592 contact search box cannot input Zhuyin & Cangjie;
3.Fix issue that application "Clash Clans" cannot input Zhuyin & Cangjie in its input box;
4.Fix issue that Gmail receiver input box cannot input Zhuyin & Cangjie;
5.Fix issue that Backup & Restore words library will disappear sometimes after remove IME app;
6.Fix issue that Zhuyin sliding feature is not accurate from ㄔleft to ㄈ、ㄐ、ㄊ;
Note: Long press the "Earth" button can quickly switch the keyboard which you need. Long press the "Enter" key can quickly into keyboard setting and switch other IME.
⑴ Install Chinese plugin
👉 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=klye.hanwriting and Multiling O Keyboard. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kl.ime.oh
⑵ Run O Keyboard and follow its setup guide.
⑶ Slide space bar to switch languages.
Simplified Cangjie, known as Quick (Chinese: 簡易) or Sucheng (Chinese: 速成) is a stroke based keyboard input method based on the Cangjie IME (倉頡輸入法) but simplfied with select lists. Unlike full Cangjie, the user enters only the first and last keystrokes used in the Cangjie system, and then chooses the desired character from a list of candidate Chinese characters that pops up. This method is popular in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Simplified Cangjie is one of the few input methods which has an IME pre-installed on Chinese-capable personal computers.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
♥ Smart word prediction(Chinese & English)
♥ User adjustable keyboard Height
♥ User adjustable keyboard Skin (Special Topic/ Yellow/ Black/ Gray/ Pink/ Blue)
♥ Emoji, Emoticons (^.<) & Symbols (♪)
♥ Voice Input
♥ Text Editing Tools (↑↓←→、Cut、Copy、Paste、Tab)
♥ Sentences shortcut
♥ Backup word dictionary to SD card
♥ Import contact names
☆2012 Star Light APP Awards “2012 Smart TV APP Special Award"
☆The 10th Golden Penguin Award “2012 Best APP”
☆2011 Star Light APP Awards "2011 Best APP"
☆The 9th Golden Penguin Award "2011 APP Winner”
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms – iOS, Android and Windows. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and inks
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity
• Import a PDF file, mark it up as needed, and save it as another PDF file
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sharing via Google Drive, Evernote and Dropbox
• Sync all folders to the MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Built-in spell checker
• Smart cropping tool vastly extends photo editing
MetaMoJi Note Lite is free to download and use. This version, MetaMoJi Note is a paid app, has the great features above, along with the following advanced capabilities:
• Grab your great ideas quickly with voice memos which you can tag to your visual content – convenient audio editing features allow you to index voice cues to any document or part of a document – even drawings, annotated graphics or PDF documents.
• Password protect your notes to ensure your information is kept safe
• Advanced pen styles including highlighters, fountain pens and brushes
• Enhanced Jump functions allow for you to assign visual points to easily navigate around complex compositions while you are presenting
• Shapes tool provides editable shapes
• Import images, graphics and Microsoft Office files via Google Drive
• Gold Service is a premium add-on that allows you to make advanced use of the MetaMoJi Cloud and the app itself. It includes:
- The Shared Drive capability allows co-editing of documents
- Auto sync intervals to ensure your notes are always backed up
- Additional storage for the MetaMoJi Cloud
- Unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles
• Premium feature (*): Handwriting Recognition - mazec (13 languages) - converts handwritten text to typed text on the fly or later with this conversion engine.
(*) Requires purchase of additional mazec app for this functionality.
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists, add voice memos and tag for easy retrieval later
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings for illustrating lesson plans
• Mark up and sign contracts and critical business documents in PDF form
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• PDF and photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Draw a mind map or flowchart of ideas and assign audio files
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
Can you imagine talking into your phone in one language and immediately hearing yourself in another? That’s exactly what iTranslate Voice does. Just speak into your phone and it immediately replies in one of our 42 languages.
With iTranslate Voice you can:
• Instantly speak over 40 languages
• No typing needed. The accuracy of our voice recognition is so amazing that you don't need your keyboard anymore.
• Look up definitions and translations for common words & phrases, just using your voice.
• Simply send translations via Email, SMS, Twitter or Facebook.
With Phrasebook you finally have a way to save frequently used phrases, sentences or questions. Imagine you are a doctor and need to ask patients with different native languages the same 5 questions over and over again. Or you travel to many different countries and want to have a list of the 10 most important phrases always at hand?
With Phrasebook you can now save those phrases and instantly translate them into whatever language we currently offer. Of course your phrases are synced with iCloud, so you’ll never lose them.
What the press say:
"Voice translation executed perfectly"
- Kilian Bell, CultofMac
"Spectacular, real-time language translation by simply speaking into your iPhone"
- Brent Dirks, AppAdvice.com
"iTranslate Voice is impressive"
- Federico Viticci, Macstories.net
"If you travel, iTranslate Voice may be the most important app in the App Store"
- Best iPhone apps of 2012, Gizmag
Supported languages & dialects:
Arabic (Saudi), Arabic (UAE), Arabic (Egypt), Catalan, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwan), Chinese (Cantonese), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (GB), English (USA), English (Australia), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Spanish (Mexico), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Additional languages with partial support:
Croatian, Malay, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Visit our Website to find out more: http://itranslatevoice.com/
If you have any suggestions, questions or need some help, just write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always happy to provide quick and useful help.
* iTranslate Voice requires an Internet connection
Please also install O Keyboard
Chinese Cangjie 倉頡 仓颉 for Keyboards by Honso
Now support gesture input (similar to Swype or Swiftkey flow)Please install MultiLing Keyboard along with this plugin.
3rd generation and 5th generation (第三代第五代) two in one
*** THE KEYBOARD INPUT EMOJI ICON WHICH USED TO Whatsapp, Line, Facebook chatroom, WeChat ***
- support new Emoji icon for Whatsapp
- Emoji from Unicode 6.0 are supported (over 800 icons) for Jelly Bean (Android 4.1 over)
- Color Emoji of Android 4.4
- support Yahoo, Skype Emoticons (include hidden icons)
- over 200 emoticons
- support cangjie 5th version encode
- support some cangjie 3rd encode
- including 20000 chinese characters (traditional or simplified)
- cangjie/simplified chinese input
- support cantonese wordings
- easy to change other input method which long hold the button
How to enable EggMoji Chinese Input
Go to settings
Go to “Language and Keyboard”
Check off the EggMoji Chinese Input
How to change EggMoji Chinese Input
Open a text field
Select “input method”
Select EggMoji Chinese Input
* This is the Japanese handwriting recognition app.
* Handwriting recognition add-ons for French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), and Korean are available as in-app-billing apps.
“mazec3” is the state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine which allows you to change your handwriting to text messages during or even after your handwriting. In particular, using with MetaMoJi’s applications such as MetaMoJi Note or 7notes, it enables you to mix handwriting recognition into your standard Android experience, removing the reliance on the software keyboard.
The app contains three input modes; Convert, Stroke, and Keyboard. Your handwritten letters are converted into text in the Convert mode. You can choose the best words or phrases from the list of alternatives. Using MetaMoJi Note or 7notes, you can enter your handwriting as it is in the applications in the Stroke mode. The handwritten letters can be converted later at any time. The Keyboard mode allows you to enter characters as you type in the other apps. This mode assists you to insert words that have not been registered in the mazec3’s dictionaries such as e-mail addresses or URLs.
Now you can take notes faster and easier in a wide variety of situations such as during a phone call, attending lectures, meeting with customers, and commuting. The application delivers the power of human touch, to offer solutions that eliminate the barriers between smartphone and tablet users and their keyboards. The handwriting recognition features can be used within other Android applications such as e-mail, Twitter, blogging apps, thanks to the mazec technology.
mazec3 features include:
- Real time conversation from handwriting
- Conversion after handwriting (only with text units in MetaMoJi Note and 7notes)
- Stroke input with smooth inking (only for MetaMoJi Note and 7notes)
- Software keyboard to support entering unrecognized words or phrases
- Cross application handwriting recognition available
- Customizing user-defined text in the user dictionary (only in English and Japanese)
- Learning previously-entered words and phrases
Number Scanner runs entirely on your Android device - unlike almost all other Android OCR (optical character recognition) software, it does NOT require a network connection to a server and does not waste your money or bandwidth, nor does it share or upload your numbers with any service or organisation.
Use Number Scanner to take the hassle out of numbers by scanning them with a single finger tap - use it on business cards, directories, contact details in leaflets or adverts, or anything that has the number you want without the need to type. It also works on other kinds of number you may need to note down quickly, such as product codes, serial numbers, zip codes, and so on.
(1) Hold your Android device over the text with the number you want to scan. Position it such that the number (and nothing else) appears in Number Scanner's focussing window. If necessary, you can change the size of the focussing window by moving the boxes in its corners.
(2) Make sure the number is in focus. If your device doesn't have auto-focus and you are trying to scan a number with small print when holding the camera close, you may need to change the camera settings to "macro" mode. Scanning also works much better when there is good lighting.
(3) Tap the camera icon to take a picture of the number. Number Scanner will analyse the image you took and recognise and display the number within a few seconds. You can then tap the number to add it to your contacts, make a phone call, or copy it into another application.
(4) Recognition works best on numbers written in large clear fonts with good contrast (i.e. dark numbers on light background or vice versa). If there was a problem with the recognition, then simply correct any errors or try again. Number Scanner is designed for printed numbers, although clear handwritten numbers (not joined-up) are also often recognised. Number Scanner also recognises certain symbols like the "+" used for international dial codes.
(5) To take a new image, simply press the 'back' button on your Android device.
Real-time recognition of handwritten Chinese characters and Chinese characters are close to the bottom of the right display.
Clicking Chinese kanji dictionary and search the Internet.
Chinese handwriting recognition using the Internet connection.
Simply find a simple and convenient pos.
Keywords: Chinese, dictionary, writing, kanji dictionary, kanji handwriting dictionary, kanji handwriting recognition
O for Omni
Super lightweight (~⅓MB) yet flexible and powerful.
- All in one, multilingual ( >200 languages)
- Accurate gesture input (swipe)
- Save battery power
- PC keyboard layout (DIY)
- Gesture oriented (super fast to enter special symbols, words or sentences)
- Resizable and easy positioning. Fits all screen sizes (phone, phablet, tablet…)
- Unlimited themes with style and color mixing (mix your very own shade of pink or purple ).
- Better color Emoji Sticker ⚽👍🙋 for Lollipop, KitKat, smiley :-) , emoticon 😁, symbols ★☏♘⚄ , kaomoji (ง°▼°)ง feel free to create your own ԅ(ˆ。ˆԅ)
- Fun text transformation tool: ξχ๑тïς тεχт, 🇧🇮🇬 , ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ or ｗｉｄｅ.
- Calculator i.e. (4+5)-(6-3)=6
- Split, floating (for ssh terminal) or dock.
- Multiple layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, DVORAK… or design your own (DIY, Chubon, KALQ)
- 5-row or 4-row layouts
- Ultra customizable. The only one that let you design your own layout (DIY layout)
- Easy switch between languages, layouts, voice input, or even other keyboards.
- T9 prediction
- Flick or Multi-tap
- 日本語 romaji or Flick keyboard.
- 6 predefined layout for 한국어 (천지인, 나랏글, Flick…)
- Edit mode (lockable). You can select text, copy, cut and paste …
- Modern or retro (DIY)
- Colorful, pink, purple, neon or monochrome (Mix it yourself)
- Physical or Bluetooth keyboard (all keys can be remapped to the soft layout)
- No internet permission = safer
For color iOS 6 emoji, please install Emoji Codec 2
About the gesture input:
- The home brew "swipe" algorithm is very young, so don't expect it works exactly like other swipe keyboards. I want to keep the algorithm simple and small.
- For long words, try not to swipe the whole word (You may append gesture).
- Make sharp corner for better prediction.
a.k.a The next generation of Multiling Keyboard, Tablet keyboard, DIY keyboard, emoji keyboard, Floating keyboard.(maybe conflict with Paranoid)
Fula; Fulah; Pulaar; Pular
Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
International Phonetic Alphabet
Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan
Kayah Li (Karenni)
Myanmar (Now let you choose Zawgyi)