✓ State of the art shot detection algorithm that WORKS in any condition (Indoor & outdoor)
✓ Record your own shot profiles for each calibre or environment (from airsoft to .50 BMG calibre)
✓ Detects fast repeated shots even from automatic weapon
✓ Advanced detection algorithm eliminates surrounding shots
✓ Shot detection fine tuning
✓ Specific or random timer delay
✓ 5 different starting beeps
✓ Save shooting results (history)
✓ Replay shooting results
✓ Timer shows last shot, number of shots, splits between shots, loudness of each shot
✓ Detailed view of each shot separately
For each drill, you will be given a few seconds to prepare, an audible "ready" warning, then a start tone. Each drill ends with the ring of a bell.
Version 3 has a "Pro" option that includes drill instructions and the ability to edit and create your own drills. Pro users can edit the drill list fully with no restrictions or limits.
Is this app useful to you? Please suggest new features in your comments.
Focus on the front sight!
CAUTION: This application is for training purposes only.
Shot detection fine tuning.
Save shooting results (history).
Specific or random timer delay.
Support "comstock", "virginia", "Par Time" modes.
Share shooting results to friend.
-Simple Start / Stop / Clear buttons.
-Continuous scrolling shot count, split times, and CoF indicator.
-Shot Sharing via email, Facebook, etc.
-Calibration Assistant to calibrate the sensor to the volume of your shooting activity.
-Timer Delay so you can improve reaction times.
-Peak Adjustment so you can adjust the calibrated level up or down depending on your environment.
-Sensor Delay so you can adjust for echo and long sound waves that may occur indoors.
-Course of Fire setting so you know when you reached the CoF limit
-Power Factor calculator so you can determine if your loads are IDPA/IPSC legal
Thank you and enjoy.
-Ability to calibrate the sound engine for your gun by firing a test shot.
-Ability to adjust the calibration manually
-Save your modified sound threshold to a file, so you can load that setting up at a later date.
-Option to delay the start timer
-Toggle Display. Show all shots, or just your most recent.
Gives voice range commands ("load", "ready on the firing line", etc...). May be used for a training session or to run a line in actual competition. Shows countdown in "ready" phase and elapsed time in "firing" phase. Supports slow/timed/rapid strings.
- one shot drill (in 2 seconds)
- two shots drill (in 4 seconds)
- continuous "loop" mode
The Shooter-Timer offers the following functions:
- Adjustable Pre-Time from 0 to 99 seconds
- Saveable countdown from 1 to 999 seconds.
The countdown can be set via drop-down-selecton or direct entry.
- Optional start-, stop- and half-time signal tone.
- Optional start-, stop- and half-time vibration.
Whether you're an Olympic shooter, competition shooter in USPSA/IDPA/etc. or a law enforcement officer who wants to improve your shooting accuracy and speed, this app is for you.
The Shot Analyzer assists in tracking and describing your shots to help improve your shooting skills. You can add shots manually or sync it via Bluetooth with the ShotMAXX timer watch. It will create a log for each string of fire while capturing split times and the total time.
* Score each shot: A, B, etc.
* Label each shot: Draw, Split, etc.
* Include penalty points.
* Calculate your hit factor for a string of fire.
* Enter a description or comments about the stage.
* Apply templates to automatically label each shot upon syncing.
Future updates will include:
*Create your own templates.
* IDPA scoring.
* Reports for comparing shots.
* Sharing on social media.
* Export functionality.
tap : start/stop
flick left : Reset to 24 seconds
flick right : Reset to 14 seconds
flick up : 1 second increment
flick down : 1second decrement
Press and hold : Change the configuration mode
The Shot Timer is the most important feature of this application. When you yell fire, the timer will start and time the space between each shot, giving you a result page.
The Scoring module also has buttons to tap once for each shot.
When you turn off the screen by pressing the power button to ver 3.0 during the self-timer countdown, it has been improved to work properly!
However, the terminal 4.0 or later only has been able to operation check android version.
(If one of the 4.0 generation does not work properly, there is it depending on terminal)
The terminal of the 2.0 generation, because there is the case that sound or no sound by the terminal, time has come, please use in the state in which to turn on the screen.
While the timer is running (not the background) state that launched the app, has become to the settings screen does not turn off.
Is repeated in the time you are set, such as sports and study , practice and a break , this app is an interval timer !
Are you studying or sports you efficient ?
It is said that the concentration of human , 30 minutes , and have only 90 minutes at the longest .
Motivation also will be broken concentration is Cut Off , work efficiency will become more and more evil .
How to recover the power of concentration , it is to take a break right out .
Taking an appropriate interval , will bring great effect that adding sparkle or study your training , you are working efficiently.
There are no complicated settings and features in this app .
With the simple design , it has been improved visibility and functionality .
Background so you can change the color of your choice , please study sports and fun to liven up the mood .
・Muscle training , exercise , fitness
・Combat Boxing , wrestling , and judo
・Study or work
・Play games, etc.
・ The setting is simple!
・I have excellent visibility character is greater !
・Can be the design of your choice by changing the background !
・Timer sound realistic !
Customize your workout to include:
+ Interval period
+ Rest period
You can add as many exercises/sessions as you wish to your workout unlike most gym timers. For example, to your workout you can add a 10 seconds Rest period, or even 10 seconds Rest + 5 seconds Interval to give you enough time to get ready for your next exercise.
Wish to perform 30 Push Ups or 50 Jumping Jacks with a 10 seconds rest? With the new Reps feature you can take your time to perform your exercises and when you're done press next.
Want to lose weight? You need to follow a balanced diet and perform timed workouts regularly. This timer is the best way to plan and time your workouts. If you want to do sport this interval timer is a must. Perfect for any training, abdominal exercises, cardio, weight loss, meditation, yoga practice, study timing, rest timing, work timer, kettle bell training, jumping jacks timing and thousand others.
New Features in Version 4:
+ Voice Feedback
+ Reps Mode - Press Next when you finish exercise, to move on to next.
+ Drag and Drop exercise movement
+ Swipe to Delete Workout or exercise
+ Color Code your exercises
Keywords: fitness, squats, sprints, weight-lifting, clock, countdown, alarm, digital, stopwatch, alarm clock, customize, upper back workout, routine, kettle bells, core, spinning, boot camp, repetitions, meditation, yoga
It doesn't matter what workout you do - whether you run, use it for cycling, sprint, tabata, weightlifting, hiit, cardio, boxing or martial arts. It is suitable also for lot of "home trainings" like the ones found on bodyrock.tv! It can also fully substitute your Gymboss interval timer or other timers you'd otherwise need to carry in gym! The best thing is that this app is always with you, because it's on your phone.
You can always set your own training schedule with number of rounds, workout time and rest time. Before exercise you can set up preparation time and after you finish use relax time for cooldown. Import, Export, Download and Upload your training plans!
http://itimer.info - This site is a great addition to Android app itself. You can find here all the information about Interval Timer, some tips & tricks, all the user uploaded training plans and many more. Check it out after you're done with your workout.
Interval Training Timer:
- Logs of your training
- Gives you awards as you workout
- Allows you to set own sounds, vibrations and colors
- Is ready for import and export of your exercises, stats and awards to SD card
- Allows you to download and upload the training to the Internet
- And share them with the world!
- Combine various training into one long session in Extended Training
Tip: If you hear the counter through the external speakers even when the headphones are plugged in - you can always go to the preferences and un-check the "Use alarm volume". !!
Tip: If your background music is disrupted with every sound timer makes, you just have to disable "use alarm volume" in options
If you are willing to help me translate this app into your language, send me an email ;)
Free AD supported version!
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
"Sports Timer" is made for "public viewing" while "Workout Timer" is made for personal use. see below.
The unique key features are:
• The ability to make very complex workouts
• Big display
• Change the workout very easy and fast
• Lots of presets, easy loaded
• Choose "timer done" beep sound
• Choose "on counting" music. (music player included)
• Configure startup conditions: Volume, brightness, load preset at startup, ...
• Export & Import presets to/from file, mail, dropbox, ... Easy to share you workouts with friends
• Countdown until the system clock is equal to a predefined string. So, it's possible to countdown until the next hour starts. Example: it's 7h30m00s, clock-block: 00:00 => countdown 30 minutes.
• Scheduled Start: Plan a whole year and start it automatically (e.g. school bell)
• Change the colors of Action-,Rest-,Stopwatch-, Clocks and Laps-blocks
• Counting up (stopwatch) possible
• Skip-button available to skip the current timer
A “Sports Timer” countdown sequence can be made of 1 or more following blocks:
• Action: Counting down some time intended to do some action
• Rest: Counting down some time intended to recover from your action
• Stopwatch:an up counter (use the skip button to stop & jump to the next)
• Clock: Countdown until the system time meets your string
• Laps: Execute 1 or more previous blocks X-times, Laps can be set to infinity. To have an endless loop
“Sports Timer” supports playing sound to indicate the end of a timer block. It will be played at the end of each countdown action / rest block.
When the current block is the same as the previous one (Countdown Action block <=> Countdown Rest block (so, not for laps)), a different sound will be played to indicate a new block.
There are 12 possible sounds available. Or you can choose your own MP3 sound.
Music can also be played on counting. A default directory can be chosen or choose a single file for each block.
“Sports Timer” Timer sequences can be stored in presets. A preset can be easily loaded by swiping to the right.
Preloaded (default) presets:
• Preset 1: Tabata:( 20s , 10s ) * 8
• Preset 2: Gibala: 180s + (60s + 75s) * 8
• Preset 3: Exercises: (( 30s, 20s , 10s ) * 4 , 2 min rest) * 5
• Preset 4: Stopwatch: (( 30s , 30s ) * 8 , 4 min rest ) * 5
• Preset 5: Basic Timer: Action: 5 min.
• Preset 6: Basic Structure: Rest: 5s (Action: 180s , Rest: 30s ) *2 laps
All presets and settings can be send to an e-mail contact / dropbox / Bluetooth / Skype / ... (depends on the installed programs on your phone).
Free version limitations
• All Presets are stored without the sound & music info
• Changes in the general settings are not stored when closing the app
It can also be useful in the following areas: judo, cycling, running, sprinting, weightlifting, circuits, mixed martial arts, …
Bruges Area, Belgium
Tabata HIIT sport timer, Laps Countdown training timer, judo, fitness workouts, Gym training timer, training assistant, workouts timer, gym workouts, countdown workout counter, judo interval timer, Tabata, HIIT timer , complex workouts, Gibala, interval training, workout timer for interval training, sprint, weightlifting , boxing or martial arts, crossfit training, sport interval timer, round (laps) timer, mixed martial arts, programmable extended sport Training, judo club Brugge, JCB
* Stop watch
* Minimalistic design
* Unlimited lap times
* Multiple named stop watch sessions
* Named timer presets
* 1/1, 1/10 or 1/100 seconds
* Fastest and slowest laps
* Average lap time
* Add/subtract time to timer without reset
* Runs in background
* Status bar notifications
* Automatic brightness (Does not affect general brightness settingson your device)
* Supports portrait and landscape mode
* Share function (Android 4.0 and higher)
* android.permission.VIBRATE: Required for vibration
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: Required for the alarm to be triggered when the device is in sleep mode
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for saving the data on disk