• Subscription based question bank access
• Account synchronization with other platforms
• 3 test modes: study, sequential, exam
• Detailed statistics and reports
• Search within the questions, answers and explanations
• Mark questions and set multiple question flags
• 5% of questions available without a subscription, absolutely free
• Current questions from the ECQB 01
• Questions available in English or in German
• Explanations provided for all questions, many of them supplemented with illustrations
• Airplane as well as Helicopter questions for ATPL, CPL and IR competency levels
• Bridge tests for pilots transitioning from AIRPLANE to HELICOPTER or vice versa (available as a part of 2, 6 or 12 months subscription)
• 1 month subscription to single subjects or 2, 6 or 12 months subscription to all IR, CPL and ATPL subjects
* Please note that some questions from subject 033 - Flight Planning require the "Jeppesen student pilot route manual".
• Explanations for all FAA questions are provided
• 6 months subscription to PPL+IFR+CPL
• 2 months subscription to single subjects
• Private+Recreational Pilot
• Instrument Rating
• Commercial Pilot
• Flight+Ground Instructor
• Airline Transport Pilot
• Flight Engineer
• Aviation Mechanic
If you like our app, please rate it. Thanks!
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Aviationexam
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/aviationexam
The CR3 Flight Computer was developed in the sixties and has flown millions of hours around the world. This application brings to your Android this famous computer that will share with you many flight hours.
- Air Speed
- Time / Distance to station
- Pressure Altitude, Geometric Altitude, Barometric Pressure, Pressure (from barometer sensor) or Altitude (from GPS sensor)
- Temperature: Delta ISA or Outside Air Temperature
- Speed: True Airspeed, Equivalent Airspeed, Calibrated Airspeed, Mach, Lift Coefficient (CL) or GroundSpeed (from phone GPS sensor)
- Aircraft Characteristics: Weight, Reference Wing Area (S_ref), Reference Wing Cord (c_ref), Maximum Lift Coefficient (CLmax)
- Pressure Altitude
- Geometric Altitude
- Geopotencial Altitude
- Density Altitude
- Delta ISA temperature deviation
- Total Temperature
- Sound Speed
- True Airspeed
- Calibrated Airspeed
- Equivalent Airspeed
- Lift Coefficient
- Stall Speed Factor
- Pressure Ratio
- Density Ratio
- Temperature Ratio
- Dynamic Pressure
- Impact Pressure
- Total Pressure
User may change input and output units.
All calculations are valid on troposphere and tropopause (altitudes up to 20km).
Questions, bugs and requests may be sent to email@example.com
The app contains Simulations of tests. You will be able to read and listen to the questions, and importantly, model answers. The app also allows you to record your voice and play it back so you can check how is your answer.
There are 4 sections,
1) Warm up - You will see general questions about you and your aviation career,
2) Picture describing - Each has 2 pictures related to aviation that you will be asked to describe
3) Emergency situation - Listen to an on board emergency situation and answer the questions that follow
4) Problem solving - There are numerous problems that you will be asked to solve in English
The first test is 100%. If you make the purchase you will receive ALL the remaining tests.
This is excellent preparation for the ICAO English test.
The first test is completely FREE. Access to ALL other tests costs USD7,99.
Designed by pilots for pilots.
It covers all the aspects of Flight Planning:
- Weight and Balance
Calculates weight and balance based on the POH. Displays results on a graph. More than 20 popular planes in our database. You can also add more or send us a request to add yours.
- Fuel management
Fuel calculations are very precise. They are based on the performance charts of your POH, with the fuel flows during climb, cruise and descent corrected for altitude, pressure, temperature and wind.
- Operational Flight Plan
We obtain the true heading, the magnetic heading and the distance for each leg of the flight plan, corrected for wind, pressure and temperature. The drift is calculated. If we change the aircraft, the flight plan is recalculated automatically to the new performance. Performance charts for several general aviation planes are already loaded. The waypoint database includes more than 120.000 points worldwide. It also includes the coordinates for 18.000 Spanish villages and towns. Practically all airports, including ULM
- Flying the route with moving map with aeronautical charts
The Flight Plan is plotted in Oruxmaps (www.oruxmaps.com) and using the phone's GPS we see the route in a moving map. You can scan the chart you carry on board and use it as a moving map. VFR and IFR charts for the US are available on line. Oruxmaps allows you to download them and use them off-line in the aircraft.
- Downloads Aviation Weather Information Metar and Taf,
It automatically selects the Weather Stations more convenient to your route from the Weather Database already included. It fetches for you the last report.
- Downloads Aviation NOTAM
The app automatically selects the NOTAM need for your route and downloads it.
- To report errors, make any enhancement suggestion or get quick and friendly support, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet permission added to download Notams.
Free for all Document & Communication Manager customers
* Access your documents, literature, manuals and communications
* Comply to documents and revisions
* Ask your Document & Communication Manager Admin to enable myMobile365 for your organization
Get all your manuals, documents and communications you need quickly and easily– in one place. Stay productive both in and out of connectivity.
Overwhelmed by the emails in your inbox and by the stacks of papers on your desk? Tired of lugging heavy manuals, inserting endless updates or searching for the manual or literature you need to do your job? Short on time to manage and read all the latest updates?
Perfect for Any Organization. See How It’s Helping Airlines.
myMobile365™ is a great app for helping your teams, employees, remote offices and workforces, and vendors. Your enterprise can have instant access to the latest information they need. The airline industry is one of the most regulated and complex industries. myMobile365 is helping airlines save money, streamline processes and stay productive regardless of connectivity. myMobile365 app has pilots and flight attendants buzzing. It’s an easy-to-use app helps crews Comply and Fly quickly and easily from anywhere and on any Android device – 24/7/365. Crews have fingertip access to their GOM, FOM, Chief Pilot e memos, and alerts.
This app can help any industry save time, stay informed, and stay productive. It helps keep everyone in-the- know and on-the-go regardless of connectivity.
Easy to Use. Stay in-the-know and on-the-go.
* Access, read and comply to manuals, literature and documents with your Android device
* More than a viewer - No need to manually delete the old version. myMobile365 automatically links and syncs when in connectivity
* Revision control – automatically distributes and downloads the most current version of your documents
* Stay productive in and out of connectivity – you can download everything you need before you fly or before your next client meeting, for example
* Access while out of connectivity; then enjoy automatic syncing when back in connectivity
* Quick access to the info you need
* Electronically confirm documents requiring your compliance
* Fingertip access to manuals, literature or documents you need to reference
* Sales & Marketing Teams
* Flight Attendants
* Remote Office or Branches
* All departments - including HR, Finance, Customer Service,
* Remote Workforces Maintenance, and more
* Perfect EFB solution for your manuals and documents
* Paperless Flying
* Full text search for quick and easy reference
* Tag your Favorites
* Single Sign On – no need to remember multiple user names and passwords
* PIN code access – for an easy login alternative
* Bookmark and outline features let you jump to the section you need in seconds
* Links and syncs automatically to your workflows with Comply365's enterprise Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
* Connect with Wi-Fi, 3G, or4G
* Alerts & Notifications at-a-glance helps you stay on top of urgent communications or corporate messages
Links & Syncs to Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
The cool thing about myMobile365 is that it seamlessly connects to back-end workflows, giving you the real time information you need to do your job, manage your team and have line of sight across the enterprise. You can store, send, track and comply to the publications, literature, manuals or communications you need to, saving you time and money and hopefully, making your life a bit easier.
Check out our full suite of easy to use, powerful solutions for document and communication management, training and AQP. Visit http://www.comply365.com.
Find: Comply myMobile 365