- E6B style computer (can convert anything)
- 24 hour GMT (zulu) time indicator (blue hand)
- 12 hour local time clock with hour, minutes and seconds hands
- Digital display for both ZULU (GMT) and local time.
- Quick conversion of minutes to hours (click the centre to toggle between the two modes)
This is the watch I have been looking for and never found. So I decided to write an app on Android. As a private pilot I need to calculate things quickly for flight planning or diversions. Also I need to have reference to GMT time as this is what is used in all radio communications.
My philosophy is to create useful tools for pilots that will keep them sharp and recent with flight planning and airmanship.
I am open to suggestions and comments, especially things that don't work. Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is a study aid for the E6B Flight Computer for PPL, CPL and ATPL. Ground instructors can use it to generate questions for ground school.
You can use the key features for free permanently and upgrade functions after you decide if you want them.
Try it for free and see if you like it enough to upgrade. Please note that this app is free and that there are in-app upgrades for some of the functions.
- Flight Planning Mode:
Calculate TH & GS, TT & GS, TH & TAS, Wind.
- Generates random flight computer numbers for you or your students
- You can choose the type of question
- Moves like a real E6B
- Use it on a tablet for even awesomer results.
- Show you how to plot Heading & Groundspeed problems on the wind side
*The Randomizer generates random numbers for you to solve on your E6B
Are you training for your PPL, CPL, ATPL exam or are you an FI?
*This app will help you master your flight computer and develop those mad E6B skills.
*Use it to generate practise questions for yourself or your students
As a bonus, it moves under your fingers like a real flight computer. It is actually a virtual E6B that is always in your pocket!
STANDARD DISCLAIMER: FOR STUDY PURPOSES ONLY! NOT FOR ACTUAL REAL_LIFE NAVIGATION!
About the author, Paul Bruikman: I have been an ATPL Ground Instructor and Flight Instructor for the top Dutch flight schools since 2000.
I first created this app to support my own lessons and really also just because it is a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it, feedback is welcome via twitter @rentapilot.
AFSO21 stands for: Air Force Smart Operations for the 21st Century
AFSO21 has support at the highest levels, but it's not just a tool for commanders to use. It's a culture change that involves everyone.
AFSO21 is all about process improvement; it's a different mindset we all need to embrace. It means looking at all our tasks to determine which steps, processes or entire jobs add value and which do not.
This app has been built so your can learn more about AFSO21 and what is going on within AFSOC in term of process improvement.
AFSO21 provides the tools -- like Lean, Six Sigma and Theory of Constraints -- to make the improvements, but I want to be clear that they are just tools. The revolution is in the way we look at everything we do with an eye toward doing it better.
We are using our very successful balanced scorecard work as a launch point for AFSO21. The Air Force is using AFSO21 to analyze those key processes, eliminate waste, focus on the value-added parts of the processes and further improve them. AFSO21 is the future of the Air Force. We are not getting more people, resources or money...The only thing we can truly change is our processes. It's like Churchill said after the war, "Gentlemen we are out of money. Therefore, we will have to think!" It's time to think! It's time to act!
The app contains Simulations of tests. You will be able to read and listen to the questions, and importantly, model answers. The app also allows you to record your voice and play it back so you can check how is your answer.
There are 4 sections,
1) Warm up - You will see general questions about you and your aviation career,
2) Picture describing - Each has 2 pictures related to aviation that you will be asked to describe
3) Emergency situation - Listen to an on board emergency situation and answer the questions that follow
4) Problem solving - There are numerous problems that you will be asked to solve in English
The first test is 100%. If you make the purchase you will receive ALL the remaining tests.
This is excellent preparation for the ICAO English test.
The first test is completely FREE. Access to ALL other tests costs USD7,99.
Aircraft horizon is the most advanced artificial horizon on the marketplace.
It fuses data from your devices accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer sensors to provide you with accurate pitch and roll information depicted as a typical aircraft artificial horizon.
- Sensor fused, accurate pitch and roll via internal accelerometer, gyro and magnetometer sensors
- Linear acceleration compensated - it is accurate whilst moving (with appropriate sensors)
- Automatically selects the best available sensors to use from those available on your device
- Filtered, smoothed and reactive display - no jitter or jumping!
- 'Pitch level' levels the horizon to your installation
- Supports multiple screen resolutions
- Supports display in both portrait and landscape orientations
Aircraft Horizon is very simple to use. Pitch and roll is dynamically shown when you move your device. Using the menu, you can pitch level based upon your installation, switch between portrait and landscape modes and toggle debug data on and off.
If you like this app, please try my other aircraft/flying related apps!
I'm a professional software engineer, part-time android developer and passionate private pilot so would love to hear your thoughts, feature requests and bug reports.
Don't forget to rate it!
CloudAhoy is being used by students, professional pilots, CFIs, military and GA. They fly fixed-wing, rotorcraft and gliders. It is used to debrief VFR and instrument training flights, XC, and special missions such as search and rescue. It is used by recreational pilots for sharing flights with their passengers or friends. Many CloudAhoy users routinely record every flight so that the unexpected can be studied.
CloudAhoy combines the data captured during the flight with data from other sources including weather, aerodrome data, IAPs, aircraft registry and more. Its rule-based knowledge engine has information about aircraft flight characteristics, and how specific maneuvers should be flown. For example, CloudAhoy understand traffic patterns, steep turns, chandelles, missed approaches, autorotations, and thermalling. CloudAhoy integrates this to provide pilots with clear and precise information about the flight’s stages. The user interface is designed to enable detailed analysis with clarity and ease. And with fun.
● Auto-segments your flight maneuvers
● View your flights in 2D or 3D, on any computer platform
● Overlay aviation charts, terrain maps, or satellite images
● Cockpit view: relive your flight in 3D animation
● Display the wind along your route. Check your wind corrections
● IFR? Compare your instrument approaches vs. 3D or 2D published IAPs
● Plot altitude, TAS and VS profiles of your approaches
● CFI mode for marking the flight in real-time
● Logbook-like listing of any flight you have flown with CloudAhoy
● Use the internal Android GPS, or an external GPS
● Flight sharing between CloudAhoy pilots, and people without an account.
Flight logging, listing and viewing is free. Debriefing service (on Android, Mac, Windows, iPad and Linux) costs $45/year.
To use CloudAhoy you must first create a CloudAhoy account from CloudAhoy.com. Your flights’ information is totally private, protected by your username and password.
DURING FLIGHT - CAPTURE FLIGHT DATA
After creating your account, run this app and login to your account. Enter your plane’s tail number and your name, tap START, and takeoff! When you’re back on the ground, your flight data is automatically sent to CloudAhoy’s server, the data is analyzed, and is waiting for you to login and debrief.
POST FLIGHT - DEBRIEF, SHARE
After you land, login and debrief your flight. You can debrief on any computer platform including Android, Mac, iPad, Windows and Linux - via www.CloudAhoy.com . You can share flights via links in email, facebook, or post in a blog, etc. Flights can be shared automatically between the pilot and the co-pilot. CloudAhoy allows you share flights with multiple CloudAhoy buddies of yours and with CloudAhoy groups.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app can only be used for flights’ debriefing, and is intended for pilots only. Sorry, it will neither display your car ride, nor your walks with the dog.
■ It's the MOST ADVANCED and INTERACTIVE DISK USAGE VISUALIZATION on Google Play.
■ “Finds lost cache files. It helps me to free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big files.”
■ “This application is an essential addition to any file browser. it is very simple and convenient tool to search for files by size and type”
Folders and Files are represented as a Sunburst chart and sorted by their size.
Сentral chart sector is a current directory. Its represented by a circle. The rest of the sector is the subfolders and files. Click on the sector and we go deeper. Application draws nested levels with a head of previously selected sector.
DISK & STORAGE ANALYZER displays mount points as a pie chart with a free and available space and the distribution of files by category (documents, images, videos, music, etc.) and extensions (for example, the distribution of the Music has subcategory mp3, wma, ogg, etc.)
Data on available storages taken from mount points of the vold.fstab file.
● STRONG SEARCH CAPABILITIES
All contents of the device is indexed at run. Full drive search can be done in a second. Founded files are displayed on the Quick Search page after entering a search query.
● FINDING BIG FILES EASILY
Global Top Ten largest files mode is available.
● INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
User-friendly interface allows you quickly switch between modes and pages. Like Google Play application My Device Storage Analyser uses view pager.
Context Action Mode is now available for selected sectors (only for Anroid API 3.0 and higher). It's very simple to select files and perform operations on it.
You have the following pages in the application:
● FILE CATEGORIES. All files in internal and external storage,SD card or USB device are presented in a structured way:
By category (documents, videos, music, etc.)
By file size (large, large, medium, etc.).
● My Storages page displays the summary statistics for available storage.
● Drives Usage Sunburst is an Intuitive and effective way to display the data on the device. Simply drill-in and you will discover inner data universe. If you have used WinDirStat, Linux Baobab, Disk Space Fun or TreeSize you are welcome!
● Top 10 Files mode shows you where all the free space on the device has disappeared
● Quick Search mode shows the result of search or a content of a chosen category.
Clicking on the file shows context menu with a open or delete the document, discover its properties.
Long click on the category or extension will put contained files to the Quick Search page.
Application contains beautiful widget with clear design. Widget allows to control disk space from a launch screen and displays free and occupied space of internal storage. Widget can be resized if your android os version allows it.
# The application is OPTIMIZED for phones (2.3.6) and tablets (3.0 and above).
# Application is still in development, so there may be unexpected force closes. Better FEEDBACK than low rating. Thank you!
Free for all Document & Communication Manager customers
* Access your documents, literature, manuals and communications
* Comply to documents and revisions
* Ask your Document & Communication Manager Admin to enable myMobile365 for your organization
Get all your manuals, documents and communications you need quickly and easily– in one place. Stay productive both in and out of connectivity.
Overwhelmed by the emails in your inbox and by the stacks of papers on your desk? Tired of lugging heavy manuals, inserting endless updates or searching for the manual or literature you need to do your job? Short on time to manage and read all the latest updates?
Perfect for Any Organization. See How It’s Helping Airlines.
myMobile365™ is a great app for helping your teams, employees, remote offices and workforces, and vendors. Your enterprise can have instant access to the latest information they need. The airline industry is one of the most regulated and complex industries. myMobile365 is helping airlines save money, streamline processes and stay productive regardless of connectivity. myMobile365 app has pilots and flight attendants buzzing. It’s an easy-to-use app helps crews Comply and Fly quickly and easily from anywhere and on any Android device – 24/7/365. Crews have fingertip access to their GOM, FOM, Chief Pilot e memos, and alerts.
This app can help any industry save time, stay informed, and stay productive. It helps keep everyone in-the- know and on-the-go regardless of connectivity.
Easy to Use. Stay in-the-know and on-the-go.
* Access, read and comply to manuals, literature and documents with your Android device
* More than a viewer - No need to manually delete the old version. myMobile365 automatically links and syncs when in connectivity
* Revision control – automatically distributes and downloads the most current version of your documents
* Stay productive in and out of connectivity – you can download everything you need before you fly or before your next client meeting, for example
* Access while out of connectivity; then enjoy automatic syncing when back in connectivity
* Quick access to the info you need
* Electronically confirm documents requiring your compliance
* Fingertip access to manuals, literature or documents you need to reference
* Sales & Marketing Teams
* Flight Attendants
* Remote Office or Branches
* All departments - including HR, Finance, Customer Service,
* Remote Workforces Maintenance, and more
* Perfect EFB solution for your manuals and documents
* Paperless Flying
* Full text search for quick and easy reference
* Tag your Favorites
* Single Sign On – no need to remember multiple user names and passwords
* PIN code access – for an easy login alternative
* Bookmark and outline features let you jump to the section you need in seconds
* Links and syncs automatically to your workflows with Comply365's enterprise Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
* Connect with Wi-Fi, 3G, or4G
* Alerts & Notifications at-a-glance helps you stay on top of urgent communications or corporate messages
Links & Syncs to Document & Communication Manager (DCM)
The cool thing about myMobile365 is that it seamlessly connects to back-end workflows, giving you the real time information you need to do your job, manage your team and have line of sight across the enterprise. You can store, send, track and comply to the publications, literature, manuals or communications you need to, saving you time and money and hopefully, making your life a bit easier.
Check out our full suite of easy to use, powerful solutions for document and communication management, training and AQP. Visit http://www.comply365.com.
Find: Comply myMobile 365
Do the test with a business document, an e-mail and/or a web page to see the difference Information Mapping® can make.
- Do the Information Mapping test with three types of documents: a business document, an e-mail and a web page.
- Find and contact the Information Mapping Partners worldwide on a Google Map
- Learn about the scientific background of the Information Mapping® method.
- Use the contact form to get in touch with Information Mapping International directly
- Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
This app is for participants only and is locked. Login information will be provided by the conference organizers.