C-MAP has developed the ultimate navigation and planning tool for today’s “mobile” society. From passionate, experienced boaters to casual travelers, Plan2Nav helps you receive more enjoyment from your time on the water, everywhere around the world.
Are you ready to map?
Our exclusive free app includes outstanding worldwide background charts, so you can start planning your journey right away! Plan your next cruise, set routes, look for marinas along your voyage or even share the tracks of your last adventure…these are just some of the things you can do with Plan2Nav.
Advanced navigation features
Like a “handheld chartplotter,” Plan 2Nav lets you:
- View charts in “birds eye” Perspective View
- Enable GPS to track Speed Over Ground (SOG), Course Over Ground (COG) and Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA).*
- Create and edit routes
- View GPS tracks
- Download free weather for a five-day forecast overlaid onto the chart
- Select North Up or Course Up orientation for a fully rotating vector visualization
- View Clock, Compass and set Distance Units
- Support for ActiveCaptain, user generated content for marine services
Complete the Journey - Upgrade to full C-MAP cartography
Purchase affordable, expansive map coverage to unlock the full potential of Plan2Nav. Benefit from the features and award-winning technology that have made C-MAP the choice of more than 1 million boaters worldwide:
-Detailed Harbor Charts
-Exclusive Aerial Photos and Diagrams
-C-Marina Ports Database
-Dynamic Tides and Current Predictions
-Depth Contours and Land Elevations
Once downloaded, these feature-packed maps stay recorded on the device and are always accessible – even when no wireless connection is available
* Continued use of GPS running in background can reduce battery life