*INFORMATION FOR SPECTRUM*
*DISCLAIMER:* You must use a Nougat ROM that fully supports Substratum theming! Also works well on Stock/Rooted Oreo.
*If on March or April Oreo Versions, you need to build the layers you want to apply, FULL REBOOT and then enable the layers you built before rebooting.
- Do *NOT* apply custom qs icons or custom status bar icons if you are running Oreo 8.1 (stock or ROM)!
*Marshmallow NOT SUPPORTED*
**USE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION ON A SAMSUNG DEVICE!!!* Does not work correctly as far as I am aware.
MUST BE ROOTED and have the Substratum Theme Engine app!
xhdpi - xxxhpdi supported
Screenshots of Theme Color Options:
Helpful Screenshots of Options:
Substratum Theme Engine App:
If you notice any bugs in themed applications, please let me know here (instead of as a review, review after talking with me first please if less than 5 stars):
Read the instructions below before applying theme!!!
1. Flash Theme Ready GApps in recovery (if desired).
2. Install Substratum
3. Install Spectrum
4. Run Substratum app, allow the SuperSU permission, allow modify system settings
5. Click on Spectrum (big button in the Substratum app) and wait to recreate caches and click again
6. Select all the overlays
7. Make sure you choose the options you'd like for AOSP Keyboard, Android, Settings and SystemUI.
8. Press the fab button (big round button with brush icon)
9. Press Compile and Enable
10. Restart SystemUI from Substratum app if needed
- AOSP Browser
- AOSP Calculator
- AOSP Clock
- AOSP Contacts
- AOSP Dialer
- AOSP Keyboard
- AOSP Messaging
- AOSP Package Installer
- Chrome Beta
- Chrome Dev
- DU Apps
- Framework (Aubergine, Black, Blue Grey, Blue Grey Light, Burnt Orange, Carolina, Dark, Dark Brown, Dark Cyan, Darq Turq, Deep Deep Blue, Deep Purple, Fresh, Green, Honolulu Blue, Huel-Freeze, Maroon, Navy Blue, Red Red Wine, Shale or Very Dark)
- Google Calculator
- Google Camera
- Google Contacts
- Google Clock
- Google Dialer
- Google Keep
- Google Messenger
- Google News & Weather
- Google App
- Google Opinion Rewards (WIP!)
- Google Package Installer
- Google Photos
- Google Play Services
- Google Play Music
- Google Voice
- Kernel Adiutor
- Lock Clock
- Media Provider
- Nova Launcher Beta
- Package Installer
- Pandora Notifications
- Pixel Launcher
- Play Console
- Play Store
- Pure Nexus Settings
- Pure Tools
- Root Explorer
- Settings with Custom Icons
- SMS Backup and Restore
- Sync for Reddit
188 DIFFERENT COLOR OPTIONS INCLUDED!!!
*There are 56 apps themed in Spectrum and 3,948 different possible themes included (188 Aubergine, Black, Blue Grey, Blue Grey Light, Burnt Orange, Carolina, Dark, Dark Brown, Dark Cyan, Darq Turq, Deep Deep Blue, Deep Purple, Fresh, Green, Honolulu Blue, Huel-Freeze, Maroon, Navy Blue, Red Red Wine, Shale or Very Dark Backgrounds)!
*More themes and apps will be added in future updates!
Settings Icons made by freepik from Flaticon is licensed by CC BY 3.0.
Thanks to De Jan for designing the boot animation!
Thanks to JJ (Justen Jaegle) for sounds in theme!
Thanks to Jacek Malinowski for a wall in theme!
Thanks to T.M. Wrath for walls in theme!
Check out my Github for Spectrum (framework, settings and systemui) here: http://goo.gl/9h43Pk