* Create, edit and delete Characters
* Export and import of characters, weapons, armor and goods
* Add image and thumbnail of character
* Support prestige classes character
* Support multi class character
* Filterable list of all characters
* Backup and restore to/from cloud and file system
* Name, Player, Race, Sex, Alignment, Class, Level and Experience Points
* Use different XP tables in Pathfinder
* Calculate experience points of next level
* Display advancement of experience points as progress bar
* Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma
* Calculate abilities modificator
* Roll ability checks
* Hit Points, max. Hit Pints, Armor Class
* Calculate Initative, Base Attack Bonus and Armor Class, CMB/Grapple, CMD
* Roll Initative, Base Attack Bonus, CMB/Grapple and CMD
* Store saves
* Calculates base save and ability modifier
* Adds misc modifier
* Roll saving throws
* Sum up your money, by counting your platinum, gold silver and copper coins.
* Enter your rank and misc modifier. The skill modifier is calculated
* List your favorite, trained and all skills
* Add and remove skills from your favorite skills
* Skill rolls are executed by one click
* Add feats to your character
* Read short description of benefit and prerequisit of a feat, without searching in the player handbook
* Add attacks with your favorite weapons
* Roll attacks and damage
* Calculates attack and damage bonus, including feats like Two Weapon Fighting
* Equip characters with weapons, armor and goods
* Choose magic weapons and armor
* Weapons, armor and goods are listed with detailed information, like cost and weight
* Calculate load of character equipment
* Make notes of your adventures and store them by your character.
* Lists racie abilities with description
* Filter race abilities by name
* Lists abilities of classes with level and description
* Filter class abilities by class level and name
* List all spells
* Mark your known spells of each spell list
* Read detailed information about each spell
* List of spell slots
* Select your prepared spells out of your known spells
* Mark your prepared spells as cast
* Support of metamagic feats
* Rest to refresh your cast spells
The Administration allows you to customize everything in the game, making it unique to your campain.
* Character Classes
* Spell Lists
* Multiple Dice with Modifiers
* Naming and Saving Dice Profiles
* Loading Dice Profiles
* Long Press to Reroll Individual Dice and add Modifiers
Modifiers Currently Include
* Color Coding Min/Max of Individual Rolls
* Reroll 1's
* Drop Lowest
* Sort roll result
More features coming soon, email suggestions to developer!
For all the aspiring Dungeon Masters, professional dungeon crawlers, or the lil' tabletop newbies out there, this is for you. Trust us, rolling 40d6 seems fun at first, but after a few rounds you'll wish you had something to do all that rolling automatically, add it up, and spit out the simple amount of damage - something scarily similar to this intuitive and simplistic Android app.
A free app with no ads and low power consumption.
For the win.
* Quick Dice - Roll any single type of die, with modifier
* Stored Dice - Name and save commonly used rolls. Now supports multiple types of dice per set.
* Hitpoint trackers
* Check rolls
* Attack + Damage rolls
* Roll attacks and damages easily
* Evaluate different attack routines or feats vs. different ACs and CRs
* Calculate your DPR and appropriate CR level
In addition to standard attack dice rolling, d20 Attack Calculator can plot graphs of expected damages and hit chances for different attack routines and options. This is a useful tool to estimate future character builds, optimal feat choices, etc.
This app also provides players a measuring tool to estimate how well their characters fare against opponents of various CRs, measured by calculating their Damage-Per-Round (DPR). This DPR can be calculated against a given AC or as an average compared to typical encounters of a given CR. The DPR analysis will also tell you how long it takes you to solo a monster of a given CR, on average. Use this information to compare your characters with friends and to get an estimation how optimized your character build is.
See more information on how the DPR calculations are done and a tutorial on "how to determine when to use Power Attack" at: http://www.hapero.fi/d20/
If you would like to test the program, check out the free Lite version. This full version includes all the features of the Lite version an in addition:
* Possibility to save and load attack routines and plotted graphs
* Hit chance graphs for attacks
* Possibility to export plotted data to other programs
- Save your frequently used rolls with labels to help you identify which rolls belong to which attacks.
- "dx" button lets you roll any type of dice needed.. ever need a d7?
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide any combination of dice.
- Dice roll sound effect so everyone know you're not cheating.
- 8 stylish themes available.
Use for tabletop games such as Dungeons & Dragons (D&D), Pathfinder RPG (PFRPG), Savage Worlds, GURPS and many more RPGs.
This application replaces the need of carrying a collection of various dice to all of your gaming sessions.
- Random numbers generator (integer, floating-point: uniform distribution, normal distribution (Gaussian), Pareto distribution, exponential distributions)
- Strong password generator
- QR code / barcode generator (QR Code, DataMatrix, Aztec Code, Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, ITF, PDF 417)
- Dice roll generator (D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D10, D12, D14, D20, D24, D30, D48, D50, D100, D1000)
- Lottery games picks generator (Bonoloto, Double Lotto, El Gordo, Euro Jackpot, Euro Millions, France Loto, Kenno, La Primitiva, Lotto, Lotto 6/49, New York Lotto, Mega Millions, Mega-Sena, Oz Lotto, Oz Powerball, Powerball, SuperEnalotto, SuperLotto Plus, UK Lottery)
- International Bank Account Number (IBAN) generator
- PESEL, NIP, REGON generator
Application uses entropy source that provides randomness that is guaranteed to be cryptographically-secure.
It can generate values by shake
- Customized dice rolls
- Customized stat trackers
- Log viewer
- Multiple profiles
- **New** Advanced rolling with custom keyboard
- Preferences to control log levels and other settings
If you enjoy the application and want to help support future development, you can donate by purchasing the Ad-Free version and look for the Pro version coming soon. We do our best to meet any update requests, so if there's something you'd like to see added, send an email and let us know.
New in version 1.0.9
- Swipe to switch tabs
- Ability to reorder lists (long-click on roll or stat lists to enable reordering)
- Ability to clear roll history
- **New** Advanced rolling: completely free-form calculations
- Custom keyboard
- Stats now allow negative values
- Ability to use dice rolls to modify stats
- Help page
- Several UI enhancements
The life and poison counter MtG Total is a simple utility to manage information in a game of Magic: The Gathering (MTG) between 2, 4, 6 and/or 8 players.
The app has a beautiful and modern interface, with features to rotate the markers which facilitate the manipulation in some cases.
In addition to scoring of life and poison, this also has the current match's history, a timer, a dice roller and card's search (this feature requires Internet connection). All resources can be used or configured from the application menu.
Dice roller: D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20 e D100.
The search is based on the card's name and can be done in 8 languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese and Chinese)!
In addition to the card's image, you can view information about the author, the legality and the rules of each card (the rules are available only for english searches: you can set the search language through the options menu).
Try out this application and have all the features aforementioned with a touch away!
The application has been tested in some real devices and emulators. However, if you are having a problem please contact us by email (email@example.com) BEFORE classifying the application negatively. Thank you!
We use Google Analytics to collect usage data from this application, with the goal of mapping the most frequently used features in the application and improve them constantly.
Some examples of data usage include: if one is using to card's search, if one is using the poison counter, if one is using the dice roller, etc.
We want to make it clear that NO information that can identify you is collected.
By installing this application you agree to provide us with usage data of the application, through our integration with Google Analytics.
A simple to use application that lets you keep track of your hit points and skills for D&D. Also has a dice roller for popular dice types, attack and damage rolls.
Coming soon: multiple character saving and editing!